New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 13

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    If Ivaz is Jugs, what does that make Ruwa?
    Jugs squared.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

2. - Top - End - #962
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    If Ivaz is Jugs, what does that make Ruwa?
    What does that make Michiko? xD

Also!

Tvga: Are you free to do the quick scene between Michiko and Kina now or is Kina still doing things? Do you want to start that or should I?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

3. - Top - End - #963

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    What does that make Michiko? xD

Also!

Tvga: Are you free to do the quick scene between Michiko and Kina now or is Kina still doing things? Do you want to start that or should I?
    Scene Jugs.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Scene Jugs.
    ...What does that even mean?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #965

...What does that even mean?
    Scene girl with giant bewbs?

6. - Top - End - #966
    Pixie in the Playground

....So whats this I hear about an invasion? is it like a wide scale thing? Would this mean the unoffical truce is offically over and done with?

7. - Top - End - #967
    Ettin in the Playground

Not really. That depends on what happens after the event.

This "invasion" is a small-scale terrorist strike, committed by two, separate and small groups. Actual casualties or property damage it'll end up causing will likely not be enough to severely affect Seireitei's integrity.

Terror and Chaos are the point here. Characters are supposed to be left confused and wondering.

To summarize:

Kujo and Nagamichi Soushi are headed towards Maggot's Nest, with the intent to cause a prison break.

Naraku the Modsoul is headed for 4th, with the intent to kill injured people and disrupt tending of the wounded.

Suzume is headed for 12th, with the intention of causing something to go BOOM!, potentially destroying valuable research supplies.

Eriku is supposedly in, but since Edge is gone, we don't know what he'll be doing, if anything.

The above are currently unknown and (with expection of Suzume) undetected - no-one outside themselves really have a clue they're even there, let alone what they're doing.

Genoveva & Co are deep in the Rukongai, attracting attention and wrecking stuff. Masaru and a squad of 11th Divisioners are aiming to intercept Genoveva - Hayashi Goro is fighting Acónito Parásito - Damara Shishibara is fighting Boabone Z - and Shizuka Magatsu is fighting Blindados Ratas.

As you can see, the number of opponents is limited, so I suggest people find other ways to be part of the plot than fighting. The situation might "correct" itself, depending on how we agree the Prison Break will pan out with tgva8889.

EDIT:
    Is Suzume purposefully trying to sabotage the whole attack? >_< Come on riccaru, she's a master of stealth, could you at least write her being stealthy? XD
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-12-10 at 08:22 AM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

8. - Top - End - #968
    Orc in the Playground

This "invasion" is a small-scale terrorist strike, committed by two separate, yet equally important groups.
    Fixed that for you.

Chaos & Disorder: Seireitei.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ettin in the Playground

Awww, that blow hit Kazuma right under the belt, it seems. And he just happened to be at the right place at the wrong time!

10. - Top - End - #970
    Orc in the Playground

No kidding.

But at least it sets him up for making a surprise appearance somewhere else if it comes to it.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

11. - Top - End - #971
    Ettin in the Playground

Note about the firebombs:

While it'd technically be possible to trace the chain of bombs to its start, it's something that would require a dedicated CSI unit and quite a lot of mental exercising. I don't want people to use it as an excuse for characters to home in on Kujo.

The bombs are there mainly to give Kido Corps characters a hook to bite (since the fires start from there), if there's any Kido player so inclined.

12. - Top - End - #972
    Pixie in the Playground

Thanks for the summery Frozen!

13. - Top - End - #973
    Titan in the Playground

Not currently a good time. Can we wait until the current Sereitei plot is at least settled more?

Also, could I be informed ahead of time that prisoners are breaking out of Maggot's Nest before it happens next time so that I can, you know, have 10th respond to it? Thanks.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ettin in the Playground

Are you referring to the scene with Arata and Yuuki?

15. - Top - End - #975
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah. I've already established with you that escape from Maggot's Nest is highly improbable due to its current nature. So, it's unreasonable to assume that 1) Prisoners are escaping without being at least noticed by the guards in Maggot's Nest within a small amount of time, and therefore that 2) Taiki hasn't already heard this information and dealt with it. He's more or less the first person who would find out. So, basically, these prisoners probably aren't from the Nest or Taiki already knew about it.

It would be more reasonable that the guards of the Nest found out and then said "Eh, Taiki's busy."
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-12-10 at 12:42 PM.

16. - Top - End - #976

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Yeah. I've already established with you that escape from Maggot's Nest is highly improbable due to its current nature. So, it's unreasonable to assume that 1) Prisoners are escaping without being at least noticed by the guards in Maggot's Nest within a small amount of time, and therefore that 2) Taiki hasn't already heard this information and dealt with it. He's more or less the first person who would find out. So, basically, these prisoners probably aren't from the Nest or Taiki already knew about it.

It would be more reasonable that the guards of the Nest found out and then said "Eh, Taiki's busy."

I thought you meant what Suzume said to Kazuo. In which case I would say "She's a liar and that didn't really happen. It sounds legit enough to get her out, though."

Also, she's sneaking around in plain sight. She looks like she belongs there, and she knows what to do. So it's better for her to fit in than to hide.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh well. it's not like I need you anymore."

Come on, now. You can't be buying that yourself. Right? Right?

As a heads-up, I'll leave starting Episode 6 (Akio's meeting with Elder) to you, since I don't really have ideas where and when they should meet.

18. - Top - End - #978
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    I thought you meant what Suzume said to Kazuo. In which case I would say "She's a liar and that didn't really happen. It sounds legit enough to get her out, though."

Also, she's sneaking around in plain sight. She looks like she belongs there, and she knows what to do. So it's better for her to fit in than to hide.
    No, I'm referring to the scene that Frozen asked about. Unless you quoted the wrong person.

19. - Top - End - #979

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    "Oh well. it's not like I need you anymore."

Come on, now. You can't be buying that yourself. Right? Right?

As a heads-up, I'll leave starting Episode 6 (Akio's meeting with Elder) to you, since I don't really have ideas where and when they should meet.
    Ancient Chinese secret. Hiding in plain sight. Also a Ranger ability.

20. - Top - End - #980

Okay, I haven't been paying attention to the Soul Society thread for a while. We'll just assume I left the party a while back and recently left the Maggot's Nest after another inspection. (We haven't continued that subplot, right?) Are there any Arrancar not currently fighting that the Gotei know about?
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

21. - Top - End - #981
    Titan in the Playground

HOW DID YOU LEAVE MAGGOT'S NEST?!?!?! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THERE TO BEGIN WITH!?!?!?

This plot, apparently I needed to know about it so I could post the Maggot's Nest write up so people had proper information on it.

22. - Top - End - #982

I also entered while I wasn't posting. Information please?
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

23. - Top - End - #983
    Pixie in the Playground

Okay, just to clarify, I'm waiting for Frozen to say when the 11th division arrives, right? Because if he's too busy writing for Kujo then I can go ahead and write the 11th's arrival.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

24. - Top - End - #984
    Titan in the Playground

Maggot's Nest isn't somewhere you can just go to and leave from when you please. There are about a billion security protocols to entry, forms that must be filled out and requests that must be formally made, plus the fact that the location is secret and only known by a small number of people.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-12-10 at 02:08 PM.

25. - Top - End - #985
    Ettin in the Playground

To Kayne: I'm waiting for KD and Masaru before having 11th barge in. I hope this is okay with you.

Meanwhile could you tell me whether Elder manages to smash Cassandra's skull?

26. - Top - End - #986

STOP MAKING THIS HARD. We (Myself and a few other high ranking 2nd/3rd div people.) basically have a search warrant, we can go in and only go through the protocols at the actual entrance.

27. - Top - End - #987
    Pixie in the Playground

Yeah, that's fine. I understand waiting for that.

And I just wrote a response for that, actually. Her skull isn't smashed yet, but she's not doing so hot. You'll actually be the first fight that she attempts to run away from!
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

28. - Top - End - #988
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Mage View Post
    STOP MAKING THIS HARD. We (Myself and a few other high ranking 2nd/3rd div people.) basically have a search warrant, we can go in and only go through the protocols at the actual entrance.
    I disagree that you should even have search warrants since I disagree that the situation you are describing isn't already being handled by 10th, frankly.

You can't go in because you don't know where it is, and the guards will not let you in without permission from Taiki, no matter what. Frankly, they themselves are probably already dealing with whatever issues you are trying to deal with. Whatever warrant you have, Maggot's Nest is 10th's domain, and if Kazuo can tell people to stay the hell out of his lab, 10th can tell people to stay the hell out of Maggot's Nest.

Also, I'm pretty sure crime investigation within Sereitei is 10th's jurisdiction, isn't it? Nothing I read indicated any kind of warrant for Arata. In fact, Yuuki explicitly says "Let 10th deal with it, it's not our jurisdiction."

Edit: I'm sorry I'm getting to dealing with this late, but the fact that several assumptions have lead to me dealing with a lot of things I should have had planned solutions and dealing for has left me just angry at the fact that I have been left out of a loop I should have been involved in. The scene that you have with Yuuki, as written, should not have happened, and frankly I was not paying attention to it because it did not involve me even though it should have. So I guess I'm sorry for not being mentally able to read every post in the Sereitei thread during this time.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-12-10 at 02:41 PM.

29. - Top - End - #989
    Orc in the Playground

*turns the dial down*

There, now can we discuss this without resorting to all caps? Lesson Learned: If someone is remotely involved with a plot, you should probably say something to them, even if it does ruin the surprise. Making sure there won't be any conflict of interest is much more important than making sure everyone is surprised by a plot point.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

30. - Top - End - #990
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Mage View Post
    There is no such thing as a search warrant in a military institution. There are ORDERS and there's a CHAIN OF COMMAND. Each division is in charge of their specific business and no matter how high the rank of one is in one division, when dealing with business of another division, YOU DEFER TO THE PEOPLE IN SAID DIVISION. Barring orders from the Commander-General, one could be another CAPTAIN and still need to go through all necessary protocol.

It's not a matter of making it hard, it's a matter of how things are supposed to work.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show