New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: One Piece: Test MK I

Marigold follows along, though after a few minutes she ends up walking in Shaft's foot steps and stepping as lightly as she can.

Spoiler
    Show

not sure which roll that would be so just a d20 for now.

(1d20)[16]

This is my BRUTE'S MINICITY

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

Yukiko

Poor Yukiko had never really been a morning person so knowing she had to force herself to wake up made her annoyed. As she sat up on the couch, she patted herself and made sure both her guns were still at her sides. She sleepily nodded, rubbing her eyes as she was given the map. She nodded again, hinting that she acknowledged the map was indeed given to her but also trying to suggest she wasn't completely awake. That quickly changed, however, once Shaft began leading the way and they eventually got outside as the drastic change in temperature began waking her up instantly. It was only weird because she'd been sober yet it was about as easy as getting rid of a hangover.... though she'd be lying to not admit to herself she had wanted to ask the doctor to buy off some of her sake, save she wasn't sure if she was still mad at her "ignorance" for failing to have noticed the sign.... so she had stayed away from her as much as she could by last night. She thought a bit while walking behind Shaft before finally speaking,, pulling the jacket Shaft had given her over her body to prevent at least some of the cold from hitting her body,
    "Since you seem to be so familiar with this island... got any theories on what's going on or what is causing everything to happen?"
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

3. - Top - End - #183
    Barbarian in the Playground

"When do we attack?"
    Fighter: "I can kill someone in a turn."
    Cleric: "I can kill someone in half a turn."
    Wizard: "I can kill someone before my turn."
    Bard: "I can make three idiots kill people for me."

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumeken View Post
    (*starts laughing* Oh my god.... you do not know what fresh Hell you've suddenly introduced do you? Oh well... here we go...)