New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE 2.0A. Great Forks Arc.

"My thanks." Kerisa shifts to a position where she would have a respectable view of the dancing, aiming for a location that wasn't terribly disruptive to the apparent hierarchy she had gleaned earlier. She would enjoy the performance for now, keeping the king in her peripheral vision so that she'd be able to see if she somehow provoked unpleasant attention. She didn't need to dig with this group: Between her association with Solars and her being in a group sent to thwart the Yozi cultists, anyone who wanted something from her would come, like roots spreading into the riverbed.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE 2.0A. Great Forks Arc.

Trinity blushes slightly as she pulls away gently as Bright and his elementals return. She gives Elzal an gentle pat on his arm before turning her attention to Bright and the Elementals. "Did you find something Bright?" She looks to the tree indicated by the one Elemental and frowns before looking around for the same marks on any nearby trees.

Spoiler
    Show
    If needed another Per + Aware (4d10)[1][7][10][6](24)

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Bright gestured tot he mark on the tree with a shrug, "All I've picked up so far. Sorry, maybe if she was lost in a library I'd be more use." he added,a half-hearted attempt at a joke. He was nervous, and worried, it was clear on his face. The Dragon Blooded should have been back by now, she must have been hurt... Or worse.
    Thought of the Week: "Bright is the nova confined in the dark."
    =I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Trinity nods, "Perhaps Kerisa is in trouble and has left these marks?" Trinity starts to follow them. "And worry not I'm not as good as Kerisa certain must have thought we were," she gives him a gentle smile before focusing on trees with marks.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Bright nodded apologetically as he feel into step behind the Abyssal, glancing around carefully as Twitch crawled onto his shoulder and his small entourage of spirits stood guard over them. He didn't like this at all, and was getting more jumpy by the second...

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'm sure she's fine." Elzal said, although inwardly he wasn't so sure. Ordinarily he'd be sure the dragonblooded woman would be fine, but he'd just seen a large number of dragonblooded lying slaughtered not too far from here. Hopefully she hadn't run into any real trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBoundFencer
    NOBODY POST I AM HUGGING AN INFERNAL

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

The festivities inside the Wood Kings court continue, and through it all the elegantly carved Elemental sits stationary in an empty circle. None of the spirits seem willing to disturb it, while it itself appears to be waiting for something.

Nobody disturbs Kersia, and in fact seem to be avoiding her much like they avoid the carved one. The King continues to watch the shows impassively, ignoring the chattering of the favour-seekers. After a long time of blissful peace, one of the many little stick people patters over to Kerisa.

"Hello! Your friends are very slow about tracking, but they're moving now! Do you want anything?!"

----

The forest path that Kerisa carved out from the trees leads the rest of the group to a large Oak tree, where there seems to be some confusion, before more tree-arrows head off into another direction of the forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deophaun View Post
    It doesn't so much as demean the celestial monkey's existence, so much as fulfill it. Without the ability to be summoned to set off traps, retrieve objects from dangerous situations, and all and all be a party's guinea pig, the Celestial Monkey would languish in obscurity in the MM and do nothing more legendary than eat celestial bananas.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hmmm." Bright settled down against the base of the tree, with all the arrows going in different directions. This was problematic. "What do you know about this arrows?" he asked his wood elemental curiously, wondering how recent these strange markers where.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Shrugging at Bright's question, Elzal continued to follow the arrows.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBoundFencer
    NOBODY POST I AM HUGGING AN INFERNAL