New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: M&M 2E [IC Thread]

Ronin

He narrowed his glowing green eyes at the scene before him. He had some idea of what may be happening. If Seiryu was ice, Suzaku was lightning.... then this could be the product of a fire dragon. No, he wasn't going to wait for intel. He drew his sword in a flash.

"If you speak to him, you'd best tell them to back away. If I'm right, they don't stand a chance."

Nonetheless, Fred wasn't willing to wait and find out, he was going to move in. Fred didn't care about being seen by the cops... not in this instance. He hit the acceleration on his board as hard as he could, zooming towards the doors. Well away from it he yells at the cops.

"Stand aside! I'll deal with the door!"

As soon as they move, he comes crashing through the door, slicing the door open easily with the destructive force of the Masamune.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground

Cassandra Ellyn McGuire
    A.K.A. The Mistress of Shadows

As Cassandra looked down, she frowned lightly upon noticing the surge of power. Was it Suzaku? Or another one? "I doubt this was a trap the Mayor set up, if it helps. However... something is definitely going on in there for sure. Got any ways to get us in there and quickly whilst keeping ourselves hidden from the police?"
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

3. - Top - End - #363
    Firbolg in the Playground

"I'll get us over there," Jess says, flooring it and launching straight off the roof, creating a temporarily that she rapidly creates in front of the bike and dissolves just after leaving from under the back tire, although not easily seen from the top, the bottom resembles the sky in both color and pattern.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ettin in the Playground

Hearing the alert on radio John decided to save the mayors live before asking him the real reason he wanted the gadget.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

Murdered by Furthur Maths.