New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Full house tournament fighter: Just a myth?

Has anyone ever heard of this game? I heard about it on...avgn? anyway, i cannot find anything at all about this game, nor can i find an emulator anywhere... Could someone help me? And help at al would be greatly appreciated. If you have a rom of it, could i get a copy?

GraveGobbler Avatar still made by Ceika!

I'm revamping my blog. slightly new look, very new name, hopefully some new content soon.
    It's called Diceroller Flicks Goblin on The Grid and it's centered around RPG themed films and other stuff I want to put up.
    My Latest post? My favorite source of plot hooks for D&D
    http://goblinonthegrid.wordpress.com/

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Full house tournament fighter: Just a myth?

Have you tried... dunno... googling it? Go google it now. I'm saying this because just by googling the exact game title I found all the information you need. Except if making a thread about it is some sort of a new internet meme or something.
    Last edited by Fri; 2010-12-21 at 02:07 AM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
    Have you tried... dunno... googling it? Go google it now. I'm saying this because just by googling the exact game title I found all the information you need. Except if making a thread about it is some sort of a new internet meme or something.
    I googled it, all i found was something about it on wiki and... thats it... everything else is irrelevant to the search. I checked ebay for a copy to see how much it worth, couldnt find it, i imagine this game is extremely rare.
    One shottin bosses, pissin off my DM.

GREAT AETHER!!!!!!!!! Roll 2d12+20, Ignore AC, You are healed for amount of damage you inflict.

Thanks deuxhero for the Ike Avatar.

4. - Top - End - #4

I already had googled it , but thank you, so i know that it exists, but now i'm really looking for a rom of it, i already tried to find it on btjunkie and it didnt come up.

I'm revamping my blog. slightly new look, very new name, hopefully some new content soon.
    It's called Diceroller Flicks Goblin on The Grid and it's centered around RPG themed films and other stuff I want to put up.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

I call Michelle.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mastergilgamesh View Post
    I already had googled it , but thank you, so i know that it exists, but now i'm really looking for a rom of it, i already tried to find it on btjunkie and it didnt come up.
    Do note that ROM discussion is prohibited on this forum, due to legality issues. I've seen threads get locked and folks infracted/warned for it. Just a friendly heads-up, in case you weren't aware. Don't want to see folks get in trouble after all.
    Last edited by arguskos; 2010-12-21 at 05:30 PM.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

7. - Top - End - #7

Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Do note that ROM discussion is prohibited on this forum, due to legality issues. I've seen threads get locked and folks infracted/warned for it. Just a friendly heads-up, in case you weren't aware. Don't want to see folks get in trouble after all.
    K thnx bud...

8. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

No. What I meant was, by googling it I got that the game is fake, or at most a homebrew.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The image that comes to mind with this thread is a Bob Saget vs. Mary Kate & Ashley steel cage match to the DEATH!
    I have my own TV show featuring local musicians performing live. YouTube page with full episodes and outtake clips here.
    I also have another YouTube page with local live music clips I've filmed on my own.
    Then there is my gaming YouTube page with Kerbal Space Program, Minecraft, and others.
    Finally, I stream on Twitch, mostly Kerbal Space Program and Minecraft.

10. - Top - End - #10

No. What I meant was, by googling it I got that the game is fake, or at most a homebrew.
    I kept hearing about people owning copies, so even if it is a homebrew, it should stil be find-able

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

Kobold

So... yes I do realize that this is a thread that's been dead for nearly two years, but I just was googling the same question and since no one actually took the time to answer the question, I will.

Full House Tournament Fighter is nothing more than a fan-made youtube video. It is one video with Uncle Jesse and Uncle Joey battling it out, and then Uncle Jesse plays music. Now it would be neat if someone took the time to hack an older street fighter game and put a rom out but I doubt that anyone with the skills has that much time to waste.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Sheriff of Moddingham: Two year thread necro. Thread locked.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex