New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

^ You don't need any fancy-pants pseudo-science babbling to explain the effect. Look up false memories. Merely a few suggestive words from a stranger can create them, as long as events described are believable enough. And the treshold is not that high...

Human memory in general is a pretty fragile thing. A Hollow putting up a "false memory charm" on a person would be very much in line with what they are.

After all, a normal hollow is originally driven by a sort of jealous madness towards things they loved in life - what better way of having someone solely for yourself than making everyone else forget them?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #632
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

It was actually more of an attempt to describe the effect than how it worked.

It's not like the Hollow went door to door and hypnotized everyone who ever came in contact with Sayaka.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #633
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Indeed. But there's a good chance that the upstart didn't realize one very subtle thing going on while he was grabbing his ear.

"Now listen to me, you little brat. I don't particularly care if you choose to be a pissant to other students or teachers - but in my classroom, you'll at least PRETEND to pay attention. You're on thin ice with me as it is - I know you're a Hollow. I CHOSE not to squash your pathetic little face because you didn't do anything to bring the students to harm, but that can change, got me?"
    So he's going to protect the students by beating select students half to death.

I'm about to post i Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. Sorry for the delay, i've been without internet most of the weekend.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

4. - Top - End - #634
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    So he's going to protect the students by beating select students half to death.

I'm about to post i Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. Sorry for the delay, i've been without internet most of the weekend.
    Why, naturally. If there's anything Shonen anime teaches us, is that every problem can be solved with VIOLENCE.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #635
    Titan in the Playground

Why, naturally. If there's anything Shonen anime teaches us, is that every problem can be solved with VIOLENCE.
    That or love.

But see 0:49.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ettin in the Playground

It's not like the Hollow went door to door and hypnotized everyone who ever came in contact with Sayaka.
    Aye, that's why I called the effect a charm, and suggested the attack makes it an inherent part of Sayaka. Kinda like looking like it's in motion while it's really not is inherent to this picture.

Okay, so if you want to get really technical, it's not just the picture, it's also an inherent quality in normal human optics. It wouldn't work on someone who is, say, color-blind. If we extend the analogy to Null Mind's Special Snowflake power, it prolly means there are people who are immune to the suggestion. Like, say, people who have no previous memory of Sayaka.

"Right on th' spot, pal!"

... and here I though Yui's been harsh to Sora.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Bugbear in the Playground

She's just preparing him for her inevitable shipping wall!

SORA/EVERYTHING WITH LEGS IS YUI'S OTP.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, stop being silly. I've only tried to pair you up with Silva."

9. - Top - End - #639

"And she's how old again? And I'm what, 16? You're crazy Yui. CRAZY."

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm not sure how to create more potential plot for others as result of what's happened with Sayaka but perhaps the events could at least be used to improve the flow of others. People that sense something strange going on with Sayaka might be more likely to suspect something is wrong with the school/its owner which could foreshadow/make it more realistic for characters investigating/confronting Renee when they probably inevitably do at some point.

Also, I'll just say I sincerely really appreciate how reasonable your subsequent responses have been KD. And I'm not saying this just because you've conceded things.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sora
    "And she's how old again? And I'm what, 16? You're crazy Yui. CRAZY."
    "So? You look like a grown man to me. She can't be much more than twenty, either. You'd be a perfectly happy couple. Got get her, tiger!"

For the record, average adult height for males in Japan is 5' 7― ". Judging by his weight, BMI and physical fitness, Sora is also likely to have a reasonably "manly" body.

Yui also has either highly flexible or highly antiquated views of romance. Go see what boys of Sora's age usually did in ancient Rome...
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-02-06 at 03:43 PM.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    "So? You look like a grown man to me. She can't be much more than twenty, either. You'd be a perfectly happy couple. Got get her, tiger!"

For the record, average adult height for males in Japan is 5' 7― ". Judging by his weight, BMI and physical fitness, Sora is also likely to have a reasonably "manly" body.

Yui also has either highly flexible or highly antiquated views of romance. Go see what boys of Sora's age usually did in ancient Rome...
    Let's not go there.

As for the memory-changing thing, I think Kuroi hit upon a good chunk of my objection.

Honestly, I think some of my "plot-frustration" stems from the fact that I'm pretty much waiting on someone for every single one of my characters. And I don't feel like cooking up another character at this time.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

13. - Top - End - #643
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Let's not go there.
    We don't have to. That you know to feel moral outrage at the mention tells that you get the reference. There isn't anything more I could hope to gain of it.

14. - Top - End - #644

My outrage is the outrage that will pierce the heavens.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Pixie in the Playground

I recently submitted 4 new characters, and i am going to repost them here for a 2nd time.The only response i heard was via Draken and Callos about approving my Fraccion character.If i hear nothing in response to this posting i will enter them into the registry and begin to RP with them.

Here are the characters and how i would like to introduce them:

Izanagi Aso, Freelance Photographer, Spiritually Aware Human
    (given, family)

Spoiler
    Show

Physical Appearance:
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 160
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Black and cut short, but long enough to look like a mess when he has wore a hat or just gotten out of bed
    Skin: a very slight tan

Appearance:
    Izanagi is always on the go, and is athletic but not through a gym regimen. He carries his photography equipment everywhere he goes in a messenger type bag he wears diagonally across his chest.Diagonally the other way across his chest is his camera, very high tech and expensive, with one of many different lenses always on it ready to go. Around his neck and tucked into his jacket are large headphones connected to his phone/music player which he wears while he shoots, especially when he does not want to be bothered (he primarily listens to Hip hop when not working and classical music while he shoots).He wears solid colored t shirts with with solid colored long sleeve underwear shirts underneath,over it all he wears a high tech (warm, wind and water proof) yet utterly worn out black hoody jacket. He wears naturally distressed and worn out dark blue jeans, with day hiking boots meant for urban or rural settings. He wears an almost disgustingly worn out Yomiuri Giants baseball cap very low over his eyes of which he wears constantly flipping it around to wear it backwards when he is taking photographs.

He is not a dirty man or unclean, only he is always on the go and running around trying to be in the right places at the right times, which leads to him looking disheveled most of the time.He is rather handsome, but is definitely out of place when having to dress up for any kind of function.

Beliefs:
    Izanagi is an idealist, and believes in the best of people and himself, however, he is no saint and will gladly bend or break laws in order to get the "right" shot. He has seen things he can not explain, and no one has ever believed. He trusts what he can see, and believes if he can bring to the eyes what others can't see, then he is doing his job as a human.He believes we have a duty to help open the eyes of our fellow man onto the world around us. Each of us viewing it different and therefore bring something new to each and every person we come in contact with.

Behaviour:
    Izanagi is always on the go, and whether he has something scheduled to do or not he is always busy. He doesnt like to stay in one place for very long, and is constantly looking for a new shot, however it is NOT unlike him to be captivated by something small or particular setting and stay in it shooting pictures for long periods of time as he can get "caught up" in the moment. Because of this he has little knowledge of popular culture or fashion etc. (outside of what he needs to know for a particular assignment). He is very quick to get to the point with his conversations, and often comes across as "too forward" with others as he is usually trying to "direct" them as if they were a subject in front of his camera. He is very inquisitive and will not hesitate to investigate his curiosity.

Izanagi is not the most social person, but not because he doesnt appreciate the company or like people. He usually just finds that being around other people all the time takes his focus away from what he can find to shoot.

Likes/Dislikes:
    Izanagi likes photography, and art...a lot. When he is in a social situation he will often talk about art or art history or art theory or just philosophical ideas in general. He is very intelligent and went to grad school for art history paying for it with his freelance photography. He likes manga and often reads manga at the newspaper and magazine stands instead of purchasing them, though it is not uncommon to find in his bag old issues. He also enjoy music, listening to American Hip Hop (though he cant understand the language) and Classical Music the most. The only popular culture thing he is extremely in tune with is baseball, specifically Yomiuri Giants Baseball, as well as American Baseball. When not listening to music while he shoots he will often be listening to a baseball game, and it is not uncommon for him to yell out things while he shoots which pertain to the baseball games, often making it awkward for those around him. He also is very fond of women in general, but particularly beautiful women, and while he is not a very good person to be in a relationship, he is often a very fun guy to be around if you can keep up with him and deal with his demeanor.

Izanagi does not like to be bothered while he shoots. He does not get angry, but he does get frustrated when he cant the shot he wants because someone else deters him. He also is not very good at waiting in lines. He will rock back and forth, tap his foot, chew his cigar, whatever he can to get through the wasted time.

Goals:
    Izanagi's main goal is to prove to the world that he is not only a great photographer, but also that there are spirits around them all, some protecting and some not so much. He wants to show the world this world they can not see. While this initially was his desire of the seen world and that which he would show through his photography, it has extended into the spirits he sees.

He has not yet found a solution to show and prove to the world these spirits exist. But he is always searching for any ways he can, and though he cant get the spirits to show up on his camera he still often will take pictures of where they are despite this fact, believing perhaps some day someone else will see what he saw.

Reiatsu:
    He has such little power it is not seen, but for those extremely sensitive it would be a pale yellow

History:
    Izanagi grew up in a lower middle class home in Tokyo with no sisters or brothers. His parents both worked and left Izanagi alone as soon as he was able to fend for himself. His father gave him his first camera when he was 8 and he used it to escape the world which he was left alone in for long periods of time.

He could see spirits from a very early age, around 5 or so. With his parents never around he as well as his parents came to think of them as "imaginary", and never paid it much thought. He eventually stopped talking about them with anyone as no one believed him, though in his heart he knew they were real and vowed early on to prove them all wrong one day.

In his last year of high school, his parent were both killed in a train accident, and he took what little money they left him after the home was paid for and sold (it was in a mortgage), and went to college. Izanagi always wished he would have cried at their death, but he never could bring himself to do it. For some reason, he felt they were never gone.

After college and graduate school, he had accumulated enough contacts to keep taking photos for a living, which he did.He shoots for anyone and everyone who find him (he passes out business cards and fliers everywhere he goes). While not famous in any way, all the newspapers in Tokyo and the surrounding areas knew he could get the shot they needed and as such came into more money by pitting the newspapers against each other for money and exclusivity for his shots.

He has just recently moved to Phoenix Town as a means to spread his wings and get some new clients. While he is well known enough by the papers to support himself (along with his savings), he hasnt found the extra money as easy to come by in Phoenix Town and as such has had to take many more odd photo jobs to fill the time, like weddings and shoot school portraits. He is not a fan of school portraits as they are boring and require him to have to dress slightly nicer, but they pay well and are never in short supply. He has decided to stay in Phoenix Town and deal with the menial jobs because he has never seen more spirits than he has there, and his interest has never been more piqued than now

Abilities:
    Izanagi has no special abilities other than being to see spirits. Up until this point he had only been able to see them, and when the spirits that noticed he could see them found out he couldnt HEAR them, and help them in some way, they left him alone. He has never seen a Shinigami, as far as he knows, and only seen a Hollow once as he happened upon one as it lay dying in the street with cuts all over it.

As he enters the RP, the first spirit he sees he WILL be able to hear them, and thus will open a brand new chapter in his curiosity and striving towards his goals.

Future Abilities
    I do not really plan on Izanagi ever getting more powers, but i do want him to somehow obtain a means to take pictures of spirits that will be able to be seen by non spiritually aware people. I thought it may come in the form of some kind of "spirit camera" he could obtain from the Urahara like shop in the town. We saw in the Bleach anime (maybe the manga) that in Soul Society they have cameras that show Shinigami etc., i thought perhaps one of those would get modified for use by mortals to use and see the images on Earth.

As either a part of the powers of the camera itself or some powers within Izanagi coming through the camera i would like for him to gain the ability to "trap souls" in some manner. Kind of like the old concerns on photography and that they would "capture your soul" if you let someone take a picture of you. I thought it could be akin to a pretty low powered type of kido or something, or at its highest level a high level type of kido. Maybe something more unique to the photography world, like shrinking them into a polaroid type image or something until they are let loose or a time limit or they bust out.

I would really like to propose him doing the schools "class pictures", not just for a yearly type of thing but also in celebration of the big anniversary of the school (if i read the info correctly on the wiki). This character is spiritually aware, but has never met anyone else who is, so maybe something could pop up in the school and it would enlighten him to a whole new world. Also, of note is that while he has been able to see spirits for some time, only upon his next encounter with a spirit will he be able to hear them and talk with them. Furthering his enlightenment.

Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to Genoveva, the Primera Espada
    Spoiler
    Show
    Height: 6'8"
    Weight: 286
    Reiatsu: Blood Red
    Aspect of Death: Mutilation

Appearance:
    Yaago is large hulk of a man, massive muscles and bald head. His Hollow hole is through the back of his mouth and can be seen form the back of his head or when you look through his mouth when he talks. The remnants of his hollow mask is on his forehead and is a large horn like bone which curves backwards over the top of his head and the rest liek a mask extending down over the rest of his forehead to the tops of his eyes and then lower around the temples like sideburns.

He wears a solid white outfit with black piping around it. Most of the time however it is stained with his or others blood so much that it makes the white seem invisible. His arms are bare with multiple scars riddling their landscape. He has scars and wounds everywhere and is rarely found not bleeding from some self inflicted wound to which he makes no effort nor shows any desire to heal or have healed. He allows it to trail behind him wherever he goes, and often cares little about what messes he makes. When it is required of him he finds underlings which he forces to clean up his messes, however it is rumored he has a pet arrancar cat that he has trained to lap up the blood.

Personality:
    He is a wretched and horrible man, he cares little for anything other than following the Primera's orders, which he does without question. He LOVES blood, and if he can find others blood, he will self mutilate to get his fix of blood. He bathes in it, drinks it, lays in it, whatever he can.
    He has no sympathy for anyone and will pick on any being no matter their power. He would kill a human baby, or old man without hesitation and drink their blood in front of them as they bled out. He loves hearing the cries of those as they die and will often laugh and yell with them as he takes their blood. He LOVES it in every way, seeing it, smelling it, tasting it, feeling it, hearing it gush out. He is an addict and he loves every second of it.

History:
    Yaago wandered the deserts of Hueco Mundo for a long time, before he first tasted blood. But after a long fight where he struggled to survive where he was left bleeding, his blood and theirs all mixed together he tasted it in his mouth and once he tasted it he couldnt get enough of it, searching out weaker opponents and defeating them, or more powerful ones large in size filled with blood, even feeding on himself at times. He grew stronger and stronger so he could get more blood, new blood, all he wanted was blood. The Primera found him in the deserts destroying hollows and literally bathing in their blood, she offered him the opportunity for NEW kinds of blood a NEW taste. Mortals, Quincy, Shinigami, it all was unknown to him and as he never tired of the hollow blood, he was unwilling at first until she took him to Earth and had him kill and feed on a mortal. That was all Yaago needed, it was so different tasty and good and if she offered this and even more, he had little to concern himself with. He gave her his loyalty from that point on and he would follow her unquestioning, that is, until the blood stopped flowing.

Zanpakuto: Sangre Latigo (Blood Whip)
    Sangre Latigo takes the form of a large and wide claymore like sword he carries most of the time over his shoulder or dragging behind him. It has serrated edges along both its sides up to about 1ft from the tip where it is a normal double sided blade. It is particularly sharp on all the serrated edges, and Yaago spends much time sharpening it. It is meant to produce horrible scars and wounds. It is also ALWAYS dripping with blood on some part of it, whether his blood or someone else's as he doesnt want it to ever forget what it desires.

Spoiler
    Show

Resurrección: "Mi vida es tu muerte, la lluvia látigo de sangre hacia abajo!!!!" (My life is your death, blood whip rain down!)

Upon its release, his entire right arm will be incased in a boney like structure which is sharp and serrated at points and is larger than his Claymore which this seemingly has taken the place of. It would drag on the ground or he could carry it on his shoulder, he has no hand on this arm at this point either. A thicker armor will also appear on his shoulder and legs, and his hollow mask remnant will cover more of his face down to his nose and jaw. He also will grow in size to 10ft tall and ad another 200lbs to his weight.

The large right arm weapon also would exude and drip blood from its center slowly down the shaft of the weapon. Yaago can control the speed and amount of this blood as well letting it gush out or trickle if he desires. He can even shoot it out (to about 50ft) in small doses.While the weapon itself is capable of acting like an enormous sword Yaago tends to use it like a whip of blood, letting the blood gush over it as he then would whip the weapon towards an opponent throwing the blood at them in large doses.

"La Sangre de la Muerte"(Blood of Death):
    The blood itself is EXTREMELY acidic and would cause sever burns and pain. It is also very sticky and is not easy to get off. However once the blood comes into contact with the opponents blood it will cease to be sticky and can be wiped off with ease. The blood is in a sense searching out the blood of its foes, trying to eat through its opponent so that their blood mixes and is let out.

High Speed regeneration: In resurreccion, Yaago has a very high speed regeneration, which allows for him to recover from all the blood he loses in his attacks. He even allows for attacks to land on him so he can enjoy his own mutilation, only to regenerate himself and do it all over again.

Enhanced Strength and Size: In his resurreccion form Yaago is a behemoth when it comes to physical strength and stamina, he also grows to 10ft tall and his weight rises to around 500lbs

General Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Bala: Yaago uses bala very well as it produces a more physical effect on the opponent (namely as it is a physical attack it can make it more bloody), and one specific trick he has in resurreccion is to throw a lot of blood in the air and then shoot a bala through it, thus taking the blood to the target and inflicting blood damage.

Cero: Yaago detest ceros and has only rarely ever used it, as such he is not good at it and its power is very weak, when he does do so it forms at his chest.

Hierro: Yaago's hierro is quite thick and tough, but through self mutilation has become thinner at areas like the wrists and upper legs where he likes to cut himself.

Sonido: Is not a very fast moving Arrancar over distances, but is quite agile for his large size in close combat.

Garganta: Can create Gargantas and prefers to have his own blood burst out of the mouth like openings whenever he appears anywhere.

Pesquisa: Very below average sensory skills, except when it comes to sensing blood as he can smell it from far off, even being able to identify the types of it.

I'm gonna have him head up to see the Primera per her beckoning him, and proceed from there.

Taro Banzuke, 3rd Seat of the 10th Division

Spoiler
    Show

Banzuke, Taro (family, given)
    (Ring name (close friends may call him this or those only remembering him from the Sumo ring): “Banzukewaka”)

Vital Stats:
    Height: 6’11
    Weight: 400lbs.
    Hair:
    Has dark black hair tied back in a traditional sumo hairstyle called “Chonmage”. Additionally he wears it in a more extravagant “Oicho” style, which is rather rare. He still wears this hairstyle despite him being inactive in the Soul Society Sumo wrestling federation (normally once retiring you snip off the topknot), something which makes his fans believe he will make a comeback some day.
    Skin:
    Very pale, but tough, white skin.
    Eyes:
    Green
    Reiatsu:
    Light blue with dark blue border
    3rd Seat of the 10th Division

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taro is a very large man, monumental in size, and his past profession as Sumo wrestler is obvious in his looks and dress. He wears the traditional black Shinigami robes, however he wears the top of the robes extremely open showing much of his chest. Around his belly he also wears some fabric under the robes on which are colorful and have significance to his Sumo wrestling days. He also does not wear the normal Shinigami shoes instead being barefoot at all times. He is a handsome, but large man. He is just as in shape as he once was while in Sumo, and is extremely physically strong and imposing and very rarely is able to hide in a crowd.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taro is a rather laid back individual though not a fool, and even as a young and famous Sumo wrestler he has always been rather modest. Loyal to his fans he never hesitates to sign an autograph even after he entered the Gotei 13. He is a free speaker, when given the opportunity, and is very observant and quite the detective. He joined the Gotei 13 after he decided to stop competing in the Soul Society Sumo Wrestling Federation, something his entire family was against. He gave no reason other than he felt his talents could be better served as a Shinigami rather than in tournaments. He enjoys sake and will spend his free time in the various bars in the Seretei and Rukongai, and despite his size he has never been found lacking to find an open seat. He also enjoys eating in general and especially sweets (Earth doughnuts being his favorite), a common scene in the morning will find Taro with a box of doughnuts and a mug of coffee in his hands as he does his patrols. He uses his large size to his benefit in his job with the 10th Division, often being able to stop fights just by showing up to a brawl or ruckus. He is rather shy around ladies, though has many female admirers (old and young) from his time as a Sumo wrestler.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Banzuke family is a family of Sumo wrestlers, every male has been an expert and famous Sumo wrestler and Taro is no different achieving the Yokuzuna title very early in his career. His early life was spent training and wrestling, watching his brothers and fathers all wrestle. When it was finally his time, he entered with a flourish and to this day he still holds the record for consecutive bouts without a loss (115-0) in the SSSWF (Soul Society Sumo Wrestling Federation) in the 25-50 year old age group, which gave him the celebrity status that he still holds today.

After wrestling for some time Taro found himself bored with tournaments and at the same time he felt his spiritual power rising. He began to slack on his training and bailed out of many tournaments, getting caught up in his celebrity status and developing a drinking and partying problem. One night he was at a bar drunk when a thief tried to steal from him and he lashed out at the thief with his hand. Only wishing to knock the man down, he was surprised to find out he had almost killed the man as he had added spiritual power to his hand attack without knowing due to his drunkenness. Taro was immediately put on probation from the SSSWF, his family almost disowning him, and he himself falling into a deep depression. After, cleaning up and training again he re-entered the SSSWF and competed for a short while, but he had lost all desire for competition, and as such he left the organization and joined the Gotei 13. His family was appalled by this and has since never went to see him since he joined.

His natural talents in Sumo, and celebrity status got him in despite his rather reasonable amount of spiritual pressure. He was not the best student at the Shinigami Academy, and as such it took him five years to complete the coursework and training, but at the end of those 5 years he was far from the young man who had entered the Academy. He had control of himself, his spiritual power, and had learned the basics of the Shinigami craft. He excelled at hand to hand combat (Sumo) as well as his observation and critical thinking aptitude tests and as such he was placed in the 10th Division (Military Police), where he felt his hand to hand skills could best be served.

He serves his Captain without question, and works hard for him doing whatever is asked. He trained well and moved up the ranks quick, even achieving Shikai early on.Joining the Gotei and achieving something other than tournament wins has brought Taro back to being a confident Soul, one who relishes his duties as well as his free time, even regaining his love for drinking sake in excess at times. He still, is somewhat bothered by his family not speaking to him, especially when the Sumo tournaments are happening.

Zanpaktou "Nomi no Sukune"
    Spoiler
    Show

Zanpaktou Spirit:
    Spoiler
    Show

The form of Nomi no Sukune is that of a large 20ft tall man made of a rocky material with a long beard. He is a boastful and egotistical man, calling out Taro for being a wimp all the time, challenging him to wrestle in his Inner World to prove he is worthy of his help outside of it.

Inner World:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Inner World of Nomi no Sukune is that of a large white marble quarry hexagonal and stadium-like in shape, with multiple tiers rising into the sky. Black sand covers the ground, and Nomi no Sukune sits on a throne of marble as he talks to Taro. The air is always whipping in the “stadium” and it has even rained and thundered on some of Taro’s visits.

Sealed state physical appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taro carries a simple katana with a hexagonal tsuba, and light light blue grip, which he carries on his left side tucked into his white belt. It looks rather small on such a large man, and he rarely uses it in this form, choosing to rather fight hand to hand or in Shikai form.

Sealed state fighting style:
    Spoiler
    Show

As was said before, Taro rarely fights with his Zanpaktou in its sealed state, choosing to fight hand to hand or in his Shikai form. When he does, he is competent but not very fluid in his movements.

Sealed state special ability:
    Spoiler
    Show

None

General Skills:
    Spoiler
    Show

Zanjutsu:
    Spoiler
    Show

As 3rd Seat in the Gotei 13, Taro can wield his sword very well, however due to his size and the size of his sealed Zanpaktou it is clumsier than perhaps his rank should allow for. He is more than capable of holding his own with a sword, but it would be a far stretch to consider Taro a skilled swordsman. When Taro is in Shikai form his Zanpaktou takes the form of a sharpened War Fan, something he is far more skilled in wielding (though focusing on deflection and blocking).

Hakuda:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taro is one of the most masterful hand to hand combatants within the Gotei 13. Regardless of rank, his skill especially in Sumo is unparalleled. Due to his immense size and spiritual pressure, he is a force to be reckoned with in this arena of combat. He is proficient in most Martial Arts, those due to his size he tends to focus his talents on grapples, locks, throws, and hand strikes.

Hoho:
    Spoiler
    Show

Despite his enormous size, Taro moves rather quick, but this still ranks him at the bottom end of his 3rd Seat counterparts when it comes to speed of foot. Taro prefers to fight on the ground if at all possible, as he says it is a waste of spiritual pressure to fight in the air if it can be avoided.

Kido:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taro was at the Shinigami Academy for 5 years, it could have been 2-3 years if he would have picked up Kido faster. When he graduated he was competent enough, but it was obviously his least proficient skill, and is still so today. Per training in the 10th he has focused primarily on binding Kido, as the jobs of his division have required it of him, but his offensive Kido is rather non-existent past only the most basic of spells.

Reiryoku:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taro is an enormous man, and even as such his spiritual pressure makes him even bigger. Still training to utilize it best, Taro has embraced his size and his spiritual pressure. He channels his spiritual pressure into his hand to hand combat often, this combined with his hand to hand combat skill provides for a truly imposing figure on the battlefield. His punches and slaps are legendary (heightened by his celebrity status obviously), in a spar once he even knocked the East Gate Guardian to his knees in one punch, after they argued over who was the more immovable man.

Shikai:
    Spoiler
    Show

Command:
    Spoiler
    Show

“Hand of fate, your fingers spread wide!”

Shikai state physical appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

After speaking the command and drawing his Zanpaktou form its sheath, his sword would turn into an extremely large black Japanese war fan with sharpened edges.Kanji written in red ink on both side reads “fate”.

Shikai state fighting style:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taro wields his War Fan in mostly a defensive manner, blocking and deflecting attacks, but he also will strike with its flat edge to incapacitate or strike with its sharpened edges in slashing maneuvers.Taro tends to fight with his fan in one hand while he uses his hand to hand combat to grapple his opponent, and bring them closer so he can strike them with the fan or its special attacks.

Shikai state special ability:
    Spoiler
    Show

Taro’s Shikai power allows for him to strike the ground (or air) in front of him which will then cause one of two things can happen:
    - A massive explosive light blue energy beam to extend in the either direction the words on his fan are pointed, to a distance of no more than 50 yards. The farther it reaches the less powerful the beam of energy is. Taro can choose which ever direction he wants, as “fate” is written on both sides this allows for fighting him to be rather hard to get behind and surprise. He also can decide to choose both directions, however this will reduce the power of the explosive beam by half on each side.
    - From the edge of the fan will extend light blue energy with a dark blue border like a large shield. This will extend for about 8ft around the fan. This serves as a energy shield able to withstand several blows. It can stay up as long as Taro wants it to, though it weakens as Taro weakens. Also it may be used in conjunction with the first abilities on "one" side while firing the energy beam on the other. This will reduce both the beam and shield to be half as powerful. Along with this the shield side, when both are used at the same time will NOT be able to block from the side the energy beam extends.

Bankai:
    (Not achieved as of the insertion of this character into the RP)
    Spoiler
    Show

Bankai state physical appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

(Not achieved)

Bankai state fighting style:
    Spoiler
    Show

(Not achieved)
    Bankai state special ability:
    Spoiler
    Show

(Not achieved)

I'm open to how to introduce this guy. He is a big sumo guy, maybe meeting up with someone in the Seretei on patrol? anyone out there want to meet him or do something?

Eiji Ito, 4th Seat of the 1st Division

Spoiler
    Show

Ito, Eiji (family, given)

Vital Stats:
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 130lbs.
    Hair:
    Messy dark black hair that lays swept over his right eye most of the time. He will pull his hair back into a very short pony tail on top of his head messily, when writing for long times.
    Skin:
    Lightly tanned skin
    Eyes:
    Very pale green
    Reiatsu:
    Pale red, though it is only seen at the rarest of moments.
    4th Seat 1st Division.

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

A very skinny young man, attractive to the ladies of all ages. He is fit enough though it is obvious his talents are not aggressively physical in nature. He wears a traditional Shinigami uniform, though he wears it open and loose at the chest wear he keeps loose paper of all kinds and writing and drawing implements tucked inside. Wears a green gripped katana on his hip at times, it is not his zanpaktuo but that is not known by all.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

Eiji is perhaps the most highly regarded and talented artist/calligrapher in all of the Gotei. His portraits are beautiful, his landscapes eloquent, his calligraphy awe inspiring. He is a natural and artistic prodigy when it comes to the pen arts. (However when it comes to poetry and prose he is "less" than highly skilled) He comes from a Lesser Noble house and was raised in a high degree of luxury. He is well aware of his talent and the constant demands from the Gotei, Noble Houses, Lesser Nobles, merchants and general citizenry have on him and his unique artistic gift.

He is not fond of fighting nor really much physical exertion at all. He is fit enough to pass the base level tests for combat, though is wary to contribute. He enjoys training in martial arts but does it privately as he is highly critical of himself. One of the reasons he joined the 1st Division was so that he could work less in the combat duties of the Shinigami.

He tries to act like the fame and notoriety of his artistic success is beneath him, but he will often be found at restaurants and bars drinking and eating on other people's dimes. A scribble on a napkin or quick signature in his hand has gotten him many a favor. It is even said there is at least a 1 year wait by wealthy women alone for services of producing a portrait done by Eiji.

He is a charming young man, he is confident about his abilities and quick to leave a situation he is bored with. He is never lacking for money and takes every opportunity to wear the finest clothes, drink the finest drink and eat the finest food. He also never hesitates to share his money and wealth on his friends an those around him, which has made him popular not only within the Gotei (as he has helped fund many barracks repairs or upgrades) but also in the restaurants and bars (as he voice is often heard saying "a round of sake for everyone!!!")

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Eiji has no knowledge of his life in the mortal world, and grew up in the Lesser-Noble Kaneko household from as far back as he can remember. He was told he was only a baby when the Kaneko house adopted him, and he has been a consistent source of pride and joy for the Kaneko family.
    He grew up in wealth and was taught for many years in the arts of history, reading, writing, etiquette, philosophy, but almost as soon as he could lift a pen it was noticed he had artistic talent (some of his childhood drawings fetching the largest sums of money for his work on the art market in the Soul Society).

While his studies in other areas were still taught, the Kaneko family pushed him more and more towards his artistic skills. He had little worry in his life and knew and cared little for the Shinigami and the Gotei. As he aged he spent his time drawing, writing, and fraternizing with women.

The Kaneko Family over the years had provided many members to the Gotei over its long history, and Eiji was not on its radar until an older member of the Kaneko family, a Shinigami in the Gotei, returned to the family for an extended period of time due to nearly fatal injury. Over that time he took an interest in Eiji after sensing his growing spiritual pressure. They were fast friends and he told him many stories of the adventures he had been on, as well as the attractive talented Shinigami women in the Gotei. The older Gotei member once healed begged Eiji to join the Gotei and enroll in the academy, but Eiji saw little interest in joining.Only once word came of the elder member tragically dying to save a family did something deep inside of Eiji come forth. He packed up his pens and papers, and after a beautiful scroll was written to his family about what he was doing, he marched to the Academy and enrolled.

At the Academy he was less than a stellar student as he was more interested in the girls and his art than the coursework.Even getting higher scores it is said for his beautiful writing on his tests rather than his answers.He also did not enjoy the physical work either.He was not so fond of the sword, and was more interested in the calligraphy of the Kido books rather than the memorization and incantations. He wasnt particularly sensitive to spiritual pressures, his shunpo was VERY good, and he was reluctantly talented in hakuda, but it is obvious he is not a combatant first.

DUring his 6th year, Eiji had just finished working on meditation, and had found nothing to come of it. He always found meditation to be so boring. He was considering going out on the town when he felt an urge to do some calligraphy. As he sat in front of the paper and worked, he found quickly that the words he was writing were coming quicker than he could think them. It felt like someone else was saying them. The words flew out of him faster and faster, his arm got quicker and quicker and the words were like they were talking with him. Eventually it became apparent that Eiji had NOT come out of his meditation and in fact he was speaking with his Zanpakuto. The conversations escalated more and more and eventually it concluded with the Eiji yelling "what is your name!!" of which the Zanpakuto then exclaimed loudly ""Eregantona Shinjitsu!!" (エレガントな真実!!, Elegant Truth!!)". This was his Zanpakuto's name, and as he said it his pen in his hand glowed red and got hotter and hotter and hotter until it could barely be held on to, then in a flash of red energy it transformed into a beautiful black and silver pen. He looked at it, then it wrote more out on the paper in front of him, it did not feel very fast any more in fact, he felt like it was slow and pushed it go faster, which it did with no hesitance. It began to read that it gave him the ability to write fast, and that in time it could allow him to do more. Then as fast as the words came, they stopped and Eiji came out of his meditation and where his practice sword once lay across his lap, now only the black and silver pen remained.

Eiji also could tell there was something different about himself as well. He was stronger and felt more enlivened. He picked up the pen and began to write, and it was fast. VERY fast. Faster than he could think it seemed. He had never been able to write this fast before, nor draw. It was as if his mind and his hand were linked together and in concert with one another.

At school the next day all the other student and the instructors could tell walking in that he Eiji was glowing with spiritual power. He was taken aside and he explained what had happened and showed them what he could do. He was then made aware that he was in his Shikai form and that it looked as if his Zanpaktuo was a constant release type. His future seemed very apparent. He was destined to utilize his skill with the pen, in the 1st Division.
    A scribe of this skill was extremely useful and his calligraphy skills would only further benefit the 1st division's more diplomatic publications.

So he did indeed graduate to the 1st Division, and spent his time doing clerical work often times seemingly faster than he could receive it. Getting his work done quickly was always a good thing, and for the artistically and female minded Eiji it was even more useful as he had much more free time. His fast and high level of completing his work combined with his fame and talent raised him to much popularity in the Gotei and as such he went up in rank quickly. He wasnt a normal leader, but he did find himself being able to direct and organize other note takers and scribes quite well.

He now spends most of his time finishing his work quickly and spending as much time as he can on his art or in the bars and restaurants with women. He has little desire to complete his training with his zanpakuto and learn any further skills from it.

Zanpaktou "Eregantona Shinjitsu" (エレガントな真実, Elegant Truth)
    Spoiler
    Show

Zanpaktou Spirit:
    Spoiler
    Show

Take no physical form, but instead guides Eiji's hand as he writes talking to him through those words. The words will be written in various ways as to show the emotion or intensity of the Zanpakuto words. what is being written on is a matter of what is in the vicinity. It may be parchment, it may be a tree, it may be a window, it may be blood etc..

Inner World:
    Spoiler
    Show

The inner world of Eregantona Shinjitsu is an exact copy of wherever Eiji is at the time he enters it, just empty of any other souls.

Sealed state physical appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Eregantona Shinjitsu has NO sealed state. However if knocked unconscious, I guess it would return to the form of a standard katana with a green hilt, until Eiji awakened. However, Eiji will at times wear a practice katana with a green hilt if the attire is called for, and keep his zanpaktuo in his shirt pocket.

Sealed state fighting style:
    Spoiler
    Show

As it has no sealed state, unless Eiji is unconscious therefore it has no fighting style. However, Eiji will at times wear a practice katana with a green hilt if the attire is called for, and keep his zanpaktuo in his shirt pocket.

Sealed state special ability:
    Spoiler
    Show

None

General Skills:
    Spoiler
    Show

Zanjutsu:
    Spoiler
    Show

His swordsmanship is very lacking, while he knows the skills and is capable enough for his rank if pushed to do so, he loathes swordsmanship and the training in it. While he wears a “fake” zanpaktuo for appearances, he hardly unsheathes it and has left it behind at restaurants or bars quite often. While his swordsmanship is quite lacking he did receive additional training with knives in the Academy through his Hakuda training in various martial arts. And is quite adept at close combat knife and dagger fighting.

Hakuda:
    Spoiler
    Show

When first taking Hakuda courses at the Academy Eiji struggled somewhat with the varying techniques.However, once his Shikai awakened and the power of his Zanpaktuo manifest in him at all times. He came to learn Hakuda rather quickly and became quite good at it.The speed of his hand to write and draw at superior speeds made simple parallel to hand to hand combat. He is very above average in hand to hand combat, and of all combat types for a Shinigami to employ, Hakuda would be the one Eiji would be most likely to use. Eiji tends to focus on hand and arm focused hand to hand fighting as well. Boxing, Karate, etc. While Eiji, is quite skilled in Hakuda he rarely trains with anyone in it and tends to do so privately. He himself is very self conscious about his skill in it, as it is a skill he has such a high degree in but is not something he was born with (like his writing an art), he takes great pride in his hand to hand training and as such he holds himself to a much higher standard than anyone else would. He often even talks down about his skill in Hakuda, when anyone who had gone to school with him and seen him fight in it or seen him by chance training it would know quite the opposite.

Special Hakuda (name here of his personal style of martial arts)
    Eiji’s Shikai is not intended to be used for combat, but with his Hakuda training and his Shikai’s ability to allow him to write and draw at extreme speeds has led to him utilizing a very stylized fighting style of his own, combining knife fighting and calligraphy to form a kind of ballet of high speed strikes and thrusts which match with deliberate kanji strokes.

Hoho:
    Spoiler
    Show

Being in constant Shikai, his Hoho is increased at all times, though it tends to be pushed mostly towards his hands speed. He was very adept in the Academy with Hoho, and was very fast, learning shunpo rather easily, and trait he has continued to hone and get better at as he ascended the ranks. As skilled as he is at it, he rarely is found rushing anywhere.

Kido:
    Spoiler
    Show

Very below average, only knowing a few incantations well enough to use them without incantation. Was more interested in the writing of Kido rather than the use of it while in school. He could write out any incantation in the book, however casting it would be very difficult.

Reiryoku:
    Spoiler
    Show

He has a good amount of spiritual power and his sensitivity is well enough for someone of his rank, but he is not adept at pushing it or using outside the normal ways.

Shikai:
    Spoiler
    Show

Command:
    Spoiler
    Show

“Eregantona Shinjitsu!! (Elegant Truth)" (was only said once when first manifest as it is a constant release Shikai)

Shikai state physical appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Eregantona Shinjitsu takes the constant form of a thin pen. It is black and silver and is very thin and perfectly fitted to Eiji’s hand. Its silver tip is quite sharp and its edge extends up the pen somewhat in the center. Eiji could strike with it if he wanted as a small dagger or very short cutting knife, but the look of it would not indicate it could be used as such.

Shikai state fighting style:
    Spoiler
    Show

Eregantona Shinjitsu is not meant for fighting as far as Eiji has trained with it. He has trained in his martial arts work to fight with knives and daggers as a means to utilize his Shikai’s form. Eiji’s Shikai is not intended to be used for combat, but with this training and the Shikai’s ability to allow him to write and draw at extreme speeds has led to him utilizing a very stylized fighting style of his own, combining knife fighting and calligraphy to form a kind of ballet of strikes which match kanji strokes at high speeds.

Shikai state special ability:
    Spoiler
    Show

Eregantona Shinjitsu is a constant release Shikai and has one primary ability, the ability to enhance Eiji’s speed when writing and drawing, and as an extension do anything with his hands utilizing these skills (i.e. his personal style of martial arts). The best way to describe the ability is to liken it to allowing Eiji’s hand and thoughts to be linked together in such a way that they are practically in sync. If Eiji can think it, it can be written at the same speed. It allows him to be without question to be the fastest writer in the Gotei, and this speed does not hinder Eiji to be as artistic with his strokes as he would like to be. It does not force him to do this activity fast if Eiji does not desire it.

Bankai:
    (Not learned nor does Eiji have any desire to learn it nor have any knowledge of what it may offer at this time, but this could change within RP after beginning playing the character)
    Spoiler
    Show

Bankai state physical appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

(Not learned nor does Eiji have any desire to learn it nor have any knowledge of what it may offer at this time, but this could change within RP after beginning playing the character)

If ever achieved his black and silver pen would slightly become longer into more of paintbrush with a very long streamer attached to it. Still very sharp at the tip and on its side.

Bankai state fighting style:
    Spoiler
    Show

His fighting style would not change very much, however Eiji would likely train to find a way to enhance his personal style of martial arts to include the extended reach of his new weapon.

Bankai state special ability:
    Spoiler
    Show

Upon the command of “Bankai” Eregantona Shinjitsu would transform itself and would allow Eiji to “draw” or “write” out things which would make them come into reality for short periods of time. Eiji’s heightened speed is not lost in this new ability. The zanpaktuo would leave pale red marks in the air like a floating “sketch” until its completion. These items can be as intricate as Eiji can imagine, even allowing for mechanical items if done and depicted correctly. They would only last as long as Eiji was in Bankai form and even then no longer than 5 minutes at a time. While constructing a living thing would seemingly impossible, Eiji can depict a living thing, but for much less time. Only one minute maximum. He would have to depict the item and then write on it in Kanji its basic abilities. There is no limit to how long Eiji takes to construct one of these items, but it is limited by him having to be in Bankai to construct it and must be done in one sitting. If Eiji had the desire to produce a living thing depicting every detail of the anatomy of such an item, it could last for 5 minutes, however any mistake would be catastrophic to the depiction and its movements.

2 Examples:

1:
    For a steel wall to block an attack, Eiji would draw in the air the wall in its size desired, then adding kanji to it for its property for being “steel”. Once done, it would materialize and stay in existence for 5 minutes.

2:
    For a nameless Shinigami to stand at the doorway of an office to make it look like there is a guard, Eiji would draw to the size wanted the look of the Shinigami and all the clothes and accessories, then adding kanji for any properties of the Shinigami. In this case: breathing motion, random blinking, move head from right to left every 3 seconds, if someone is within 5 meters the eyes would look to the person and the figure would say “halt” and grab its sword at the grip. All of this (and more if desired) would have to be written out in kanji before it would be materialized. Then it would only last for 1 minute as this form assumes to much intricate movement to be depicted by Eiji’s hand.

I am open on how to introduce him as well, perhaps something with clerical work with the VC of the 1st Division? Or maybe some Shinigami out for a drink during the Seretei invasion and are heading back to work? anyoen einterested in anything?

16. - Top - End - #646
    Troll in the Playground

Hi there folks. Would it be okay if I signed up for this?

I've got a nifty idea for a character in mind - a Fae specifically - and I was wondering if that was still an valid race?
    Last edited by Tome; 2011-02-07 at 01:47 PM.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Tumblr: http://taejix.tumblr.com/

17. - Top - End - #647
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Hi there folks. Would it be okay if I signed up for this?

I've got a nifty idea for a character in mind - a Fae specifically - and I was wondering if that was still an valid race?
    It is not. They're background, at best.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

18. - Top - End - #648
    Troll in the Playground

Good to know.

I'll see if I can't rewrite the concept as a Shinigami or something.
    Last edited by Tome; 2011-02-07 at 02:07 PM.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Tumblr: http://taejix.tumblr.com/

19. - Top - End - #649
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Silva shrugs a little. I was just wondering, that's all. Just curious.

...and what do you mean get me out of my shell?

Silva, she clearly means you're not turtley enough for the turtle club. Or she's going to jump on your head like a koopa.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

20. - Top - End - #650

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Silva, she clearly means you're not turtley enough for the turtle club. Or she's going to jump on your head like a koopa.
    ...I really don't know which is worse...

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

21. - Top - End - #651
    Orc in the Playground

So, I am going to allow for some interaction here. Obviously riccaru has some stake in what Talon just did in HM, but, I think it would be more interesting if we got a third party involved. Anyone (singular or plural) feel like playing Talon's captives? I won't spoil what she'll be up to just yet, but trust me when I say it will be devious.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #652
    Pixie in the Playground

Ooh, I can do that. I'm bored in the HM thread anyway. Just let me know what I need to do.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Titan in the Playground

Trying to pass school currently. Will try to post Wednesday. Sorry for my epic failures these past 3 months.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

24. - Top - End - #654
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Ooh, I can do that. I'm bored in the HM thread anyway. Just let me know what I need to do.
    "You have yet to start dancin'!"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #655
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey now. Caiphus would do almost anything for Cecilia, up to and including dying. But he does not dance.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Ettin in the Playground

Just for the record, you can have the fight with Null Mind reach a conclusion before Mihail enters the scene / does anything.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Orc in the Playground

Was bored, so, here, fuel for the D&D stats page.

Nero Abel
    Human CW Spell-less Ranger 2/Fighter 2/Scout 4/Rogue 3
    Abilities: Str 13, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 20, Wis 14, Cha 13
    Feats: Combat ExpertiseB, Combat ReflexesB, Darkstalker, Dodge, Improved InitiativeB, Mobility, Spring Attack, Swift Ambusher, Two-Weapon FightingB
    Skills (No mods): Bluff +9, Climb +6, Disable Device +9, Heal +5, Hide +13, Intimidate +7, Jump +7, Knowledge(geography) +3, Knowledge(local) +3, Listen +10, Move Silently +13, Open Lock +5, Profession(soldier) +1, Ride +2, Search +10, Sense Motive +10, Sleight of Hand +3, Spot +10, Survival +6, Swim +6, Tumble +7, Use Magic Device +6, Use Rope +4.
    Alternate Class Features: Rival Organization (shinigami), Urban Tracking, Voice of the City (but he knows a bunch of languages anyway).
    Equipment: Two +1 Colt Anacondas, +1 Brilliant Energy Longsword, +1 Minigun, Spirit Tracker Glasses (Detect Magic (Reiatsu), See Invisibility), Glider (Wings of Flying), +1-+5 Heavy Adamantine Shield, Belt of Invisibility, Boots of Striding and Springing. Altogether too many tools.

It should be no major spoiler that before joining SWORD, Nero was a soldier. As such, he likely retrained his Rival Organization from time to time, but now it sticks fairly solidly at shinigami. Being a secret agent, he has far too many skills, and is a cut above the rest in ability scores (for humans, anyway). There is really no point in statting out the whole of his equipment, because at any time he can shift his arsenal, which is of course why he's so dangerous.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-08 at 01:19 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

28. - Top - End - #658
    Orc in the Playground

I am currently pondering if it's a good idea to jump in with Hasunaga at this point. It has potential for all kinds of righteous indignation, but the scene looks pretty crowded at the moment...

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #659
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Trying to pass school currently. Will try to post Wednesday. Sorry for my epic failures these past 3 months.
    I don't consider you've failed anyone yet.

I am currently pondering if it's a good idea to jump in with Hasunaga at this point. It has potential for all kinds of righteous indignation, but the scene looks pretty crowded at the moment...
    He was on his way, right? Sora needs an excuse to sneak into Episode 6 anyway... isn't keeping the timeline straight such fun? XD

30. - Top - End - #660
    Ettin in the Playground