New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I don't consider you've failed anyone yet.

He was on his way, right? Sora needs an excuse to sneak into Episode 6 anyway... isn't keeping the timeline straight such fun? XD
    Indeed.

Ah well. Time for ol' Hasu to lecture people.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #662
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Hey Draken, I just edited one of my recent MW posts when I realized that I had missed the last of Null Mind's attacks. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to seem as if I was ignoring it, I just forgot about it while I was writing my response. But it's fixed now, so if you want to take a look at it, it's there. Sorry again, Draken!

Also, yay for writing Cassandra in a social situation! Now I get to show that she's a raging ****!
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Hey Draken, I just edited one of my recent MW posts when I realized that I had missed the last of Null Mind's attacks. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to seem as if I was ignoring it, I just forgot about it while I was writing my response. But it's fixed now, so if you want to take a look at it, it's there. Sorry again, Draken!

Also, yay for writing Cassandra in a social situation! Now I get to show that she's a raging ****!
    ...I cannot think of a four-letter word that bodes well for her.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #664
    Ettin in the Playground

<"My native language requires at least five to give a proper descriptor.">
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #665
    Barbarian in the Playground

<"My native language requires at least five to give a proper descriptor.">
    Unless it starts with a "c"
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

6. - Top - End - #666
    Orc in the Playground

My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

7. - Top - End - #667
    Ettin in the Playground

8. - Top - End - #668
    Orc in the Playground

What is this I don't even
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

9. - Top - End - #669
    Ettin in the Playground

Also, why is Hasunaga speaking to Nakahiro?

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

So...Elder and The Kids are leaving, then? What exactly are we doing next in Episode Six? Someone has to beat Akio to a nice pulpy state for when he shows up in the Soul Society thread. Who's it going to be?
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

11. - Top - End - #671
    Titan in the Playground

I guess someone should get affected by the mind-affecting attack from the history-eater.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

12. - Top - End - #672
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, if nothing else, perhaps Vincent can show up and he and Josiah can beat Akio up.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Ettin in the Playground

Alright...I'm no longer clear on what is happening in the Michiko plot anymore, and I'm running the friggin' antagonist in it. Right, so Kina isn't being abducted at this moment, apparently, so now I need to figure out what happens now.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

14. - Top - End - #674
    Bugbear in the Playground

Wait, what?
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Alright...I'm no longer clear on what is happening in the Michiko plot anymore, and I'm running the friggin' antagonist in it. Right, so Kina isn't being abducted at this moment, apparently, so now I need to figure out what happens now.
    If I may...

tgva could make a couple more posts in the scene, then we skip to the next day. After school. Because I don't really care too much about writing papers IC at the moment.

Anyways. We skip to the next day, and Kina gets taken, and plot rolls from there.

Probably good to try establishing who will be going. I know we like to be fluid, but this seems like the sort of situation where it's good to plan ahead a bit, or we'll have a lot of confusion.

16. - Top - End - #676
    Orc in the Playground

Well, I did kind of have a thing I wanted to do with Val but that can wait. Better to get the main plot rolling.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

17. - Top - End - #677
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    So...Elder and The Kids are leaving, then? What exactly are we doing next in Episode Six? Someone has to beat Akio to a nice pulpy state for when he shows up in the Soul Society thread. Who's it going to be?
    Akio could always stalk them for a while. I'm sure he figures that Yui is Elder by this point.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

18. - Top - End - #678
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Akio could always stalk them for a while. I'm sure he figures that Yui is Elder by this point.
    He's doing this whole "zen meditation" thing in the park. With drones now keeping an eye or 5 on him.

19. - Top - End - #679
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Well, if nothing else, perhaps Vincent can show up and he and Josiah can beat Akio up.
    Sure, they can come beat him up because he's sitting in the park now. .

Also, he's not following Elder, as he thinks that Elder will come back, and it's easier to just wait. That way he won't have the possibility of missing her.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

20. - Top - End - #680
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, the problem is that he hasn't actually done anything to warrant Vincent even leaving his laboratory at the moment, much less getting out and actually fighting an officer-level Shinigami. So, for the time being, Akio is safe from random assault by two government operatives, and Vincent is safe from having a Shinigami beat on his poor, squishy Quincy body.
    Star Wars iTP characters

21. - Top - End - #681
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

But what if Elder doesn't come back? I mean, shoot, that'd be rather nicely ironic, after all. But then we still need to leave him bruised and battered...

Beyond that, riccaru, you could always have Sereg arrive at Genny's place. If we can at least increment that plot forward, it'd be nice.

22. - Top - End - #682
    Orc in the Playground

Agent 00: That is how cryptic foreshadowing is done, people.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

23. - Top - End - #683
    Titan in the Playground

Kina can be abducted after the current scene with her in it is over. Pretty much. We can go "Next Day!" and just have Kina not be there because she's been abducted.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

24. - Top - End - #684
    Ogre in the Playground

Kazari also will be abducted at such a time, if it is okay.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

25. - Top - End - #685
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Sure, they can come beat him up because he's sitting in the park now. .

Also, he's not following Elder, as he thinks that Elder will come back, and it's easier to just wait. That way he won't have the possibility of missing her.
    Akio is, unfortunately, mistaken of Elder's personality. She's does not bear grudges, and has no reason as of now to fight Akio. Akio is as interesting as a small stone if he just sits there.

It might be a place for some introspection on Akio's part - the mountain is not coming to him, so maybe he should go to the mountain. The Episode is relatively secluded from the main timeline, so we can advance time rather liberally if we want to.

Remember, the Episode won't end before Akio leaves to Soul Society, and there's a rather large window of time for that.

Other than this, I'm pretty content to let the episode roll forth under its own weight. I can still see it ending in violence - it just requires for someone to take a less Zen attitude towards the whole thing.

If I may...

tgva could make a couple more posts in the scene, then we skip to the next day. After school. Because I don't really care too much about writing papers IC at the moment.

Anyways. We skip to the next day, and Kina gets taken, and plot rolls from there.

Probably good to try establishing who will be going. I know we like to be fluid, but this seems like the sort of situation where it's good to plan ahead a bit, or we'll have a lot of confusion.
    I support KD's suggestion.

Remember, the date for Kina's and Michiko's scene is not set in stone. It could've been a flash-forward. The scene was still underway last time I checked - you could just resume it, and decide it takes place during evening of Day 3, for example.

Or, alternatively, you could agree Kina's actions after Sayaka's event directly lead to the scene with Michiko, making the date or her kidnapping "right now".

Non-linear story building is fun, isn't it?
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-02-09 at 08:57 AM.

26. - Top - End - #686
    Orc in the Playground

Brainfart on my part.

EDIT: Also: Zen is not a state of absolute calm, it's a state of absolute alertness. A person in a Zen state is not surprised, basically.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-02-09 at 09:03 AM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #687
    Ogre in the Playground

I must say, it's pretty neat how the recent MW development occurred right around the time of my birthday.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-02-09 at 09:13 AM.

28. - Top - End - #688
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh, then happy birthday, Nothingclever!
    Star Wars iTP characters

29. - Top - End - #689
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    EDIT: Also: Zen is not a state of absolute calm, it's a state of absolute alertness. A person in a Zen state is not surprised, basically.
    Exactly. It's Akio's sudden awareness of the fact that attacking Yui would anger her and lead to his arse being kicked that lead to the current stalemate.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Orc in the Playground

I'll bring the cake!

And it's totally not made by Soushi, I swear.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show