New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Um, Kayne? The Princess went ahead of everyone and got herself kidnapped.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Wow, I really need to pay more attention to things.

Blast, I'll go change that, as well as maybe finally write a response for Cashin and Kaitin.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    @Callos & Co: where in the timeline should I put the current school scene? Is it okay if I just put it down on Day 7?
    Well Sayaka's joining of Class 1-2 sounds like a Day 3 event since I think a class transfer could easily be made in the beginning of the school year and I guess she'd want to get it over with quickly. At the same time, Michiko's actions sound like they possibly should take place on Day 7 as you suggested since people wanted a timeskip before her plot began.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ettin in the Playground

Ivaz is probably going to end up burning at the stake in that district.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Dwarf in the Playground

Which is why I want him to scan some of the more powerful characters, for that special luvin' feeling. XD

@Callos & Co: where in the timeline should I put the current school scene? Is it okay if I just put it down on Day 7?
    Well, given that eventually Magatsu is going to be wandering around Phoenix Town, and this'll be after he gets Bankai (but can't use it yet)...
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    So, if Chiyoko travelled to Soul Society would there be enough ambient reiatsu for her to "see" inanimate objects?
    <.<
    >.>

Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Yeah, it makes Michiko sound awfully bad even if she doesn't plan to ever let her come to any actual harm. What's next, hijacking a delivery of milk to an orphanage? :P

On the other hand, as you said, you could get around that. You could have her sense that Michiko is awfully sad/anxious/confused/frightened/feeling ironically cornered despite pressuring others and that there is some truth to the good intentions she claims to have.
    This is, in fact, my exact idea.

@horngeek (and others): Is there a mention of the new character in the registry? Remember to poke me if I don't notice to update the first post.
    No, there is not as yet. She's currently just in the wiki, but I DO intend to add her to the registry as well.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    She'd be in junior high school since she's the same age as Kazari. Oh yeah, and if the two of them are friends she could know my character Ren who acts as her brother.
    Is that the same campus as Senior High School, in Japan?

Because we don't really make a distinction in Australia at all... the Seniors do get a different uniform in some schools, but apart from that...

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Ivaz is probably going to end up burning at the stake in that district.
    Well, she is only one letter away from "witch".

Still imagine this as her theme music.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Is that the same campus as Senior High School, in Japan?
    Not necessarily, junior and senior high schools are separate from each other. You go through 3 years of each. It's possible that one school/campus will contain classes for all the grades in both divisions though. I believe such cases are sometimes referred to as elevator/escalator schools because after you're finished your junior years you can stay at the same school to complete your senior classes as well. I think there are also some places where you can complete both your high school and university classes as well. Some schools do middle/elementary school and high school together. Some places might have facilities for just about all levels of education. I have no idea of the frequency of such cases though.
    Sony won't let me view your video. ;_;
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-02-28 at 03:41 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Ogre in the Playground

...hmmm...

So, how are we handling it?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

So, how are we handling it?
    Well I'm pretty sure it was never discussed whether or not our school would do more than the standard 3 grades so unless people want to make a revision, that's all it'll do.

Kazari attends school on a separate campus despite living with Ren which backs this up.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ettin in the Playground

On another note, I put current MW school day and Sayaka's reintroduction on day 7. I hope this is okay with everyone. It also means that the students have had few days of "free time" - potentially worth to keep in mind for flashbacks..

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, point. So, Fushichou Junior High is separate from Fushichou Senior High.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ogre in the Playground

Also! Anyone have an idea for a theme for Chiyoko?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ogre in the Playground

On another note, I put current MW school day and Sayaka's reintroduction on day 7. I hope this is okay with everyone. It also means that the students have had few days of "free time" - potentially worth to keep in mind for flashbacks..
    It is ok I think.

Okay, point. So, Fushichou Junior High is separate from Fushichou Senior High.
    Yes.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Kuroimaken:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A) It would have to be a member of Michiko's extended family, for it to have any actual impact on Michiko herself or for her to even hear about it in the first place. Probably a cousin or uncle. (If you want, I can think something up real fast). B) Hmm...Smuggling? Assault? Blackmail? C) I would say he does, but not well? Maybe Reiji's just trying to shake the tree and rattle the yakuza, to see if he can prompt them to make some mistakes that he can actually use to get at ACTUALLY important members of the gang (Michiko's father, by the way yakuza groups ((or any organized crime really)), is all but untouchable legally until his support structure is taken out from under him, this could very well be a start in that direction).

Everyone:
    Michiko's connection to the yakuza isn't common fact, just a rumor (among others) passed around among the students based on the way most of the (ordinary) teachers seem scared to scold/reprise/try-and-reign-her-in. It's the same kind of rumor you see high school kids passing around about anyone who's mysterious and quiet in school. What's far more concrete is her delinquency and refusal to conform in a society that prizes conformity above lots of other things, and the existence of a gang of delinquents that Michiko is 'friends' with one of them (Yuudai). I don't know if that's enough to drive people away from her who don't like organized crime, but I thought I'd just spell this bit out first. Revised order of events...

• Michiko tries to convince kids the 'rationale' way, though not in her usually more charismatic manner because of recent death of Soshi and agitated home life.
    • Kids refuse so Michiko tries to prove that they need to band together under her/tries the 'beat sense into them' approach using her gang.
    • Resorts to kidnapping Kina and Hazuki after repeated failures causing frustration to force a confrontation.

That's it at it's most simple anyway, skipping a lot of detail. Also, I'm not sure about Beck Moon_Wolf...I could have sworn that you and I had something worked out between Beck and Michiko, but damned if I can remember it.
    Yes, we did...I think I can remember a small part of it, I'll PM you.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

Incidentally, Chiyoko makes the introduction of Izumi much easier, in fact.

Here's how I see it going- when Michiko kidnaps Kazari, Chiyoko is with her, and gets snatched up as well. Izumi, obviously, goes to rescue her little sister.

As stated, Chiyoko figures out there are good intentions in Michiko's actions, even if she's taking them... a bit extremely. She tells Izumi this, which stops Izumi reporting Michiko to the police herself.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Titan in the Playground

If there's a few days free before the Michiko plot... wanna do an episode, berry?

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, she is only one letter away from "witch".
    Actually...I'd say she's already there.

What nothingclever said. Can't see it.

However, I have decided that the non-Bleach version of her, the one I use in Nexus, has this song as her theme.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ogre in the Playground

Also, anyone want to interact with Chiyoko or something? I'd like to get her personality down a bit better before plawt.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Orc in the Playground

Well, Hasunaga is always available for teacher-student talk.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ogre in the Playground

Except we've established the school Chiyoko goes to is a different one to Izumi's...

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Orc in the Playground

If there's a few days free before the Michiko plot... wanna do an episode, berry?
    Hmmm? About?

Edit: Oh, right, that. That is probably up to Callos to answer, don't want things to be too awkward. XD
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-28 at 08:22 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ettin in the Playground

Also, anyone want to interact with Chiyoko or something? I'd like to get her personality down a bit better before plawt.
    Where would Chiyoko be? I can always arrange something creepy her way...

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

She'd... probably be at school.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to remind people that characters that have met Sayaka should still remember her as I just noticed strawberryman writing that Valeria only thought she looked familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am sorry for the confusion again.

My hope was that everyone who knows Sayaka would remember her, but that the 'year of her life' never existed.

Maybe example of my thoughts:
    • Ayase is also a second year student who knows Sayaka. She still knows Sayaka, but Ayase is Sayaka's senior, because Sayaka is a first year student. So, they were not in the same class now, but she would be known from Shrine and recent visits. Maybe some of their relationship is 'forgotten' or 'changed'.

I just noticed now the 'monster cat' is a senior to the 'shrine maiden'. Maybe there is of course many times for humor revenge soon too.

• Ken is a first year student who knows Sayaka. He still knows Sayaka, but she is his classmate, because Sayaka is a first year student. He didn't know Sayaka before very recently, so there is not so much change.

Maybe there are some strange things about this kind of change students might notice, but I hope 'real reason' is not known.

Example:
    • Kaito is a first year student who knows Sayaka. He knows Sayaka is in his class, but she hasn't truthfully been in his classroom since school started. This is a little strange. (Maybe Reene will declare it a 'application mistake' and transfer her into the class? Kaito may think with a logical explanation too).

• Mr. Hasunada was annoyed at Sayaka in the hallway this morning. She is a first year student, but he didn't teach her yet. When she comes to school tomorrow, is she 'transfer student' into his class, or has she missed for other reasons? Or absence without permission?

• Sayaka was a member of Japanese archery club last year. If she wants to attend club this year, then she is not remembered last year, and is just a new student who enters.

I am sorry for so much confusion, but I hope for everyone's cooperation. m(_ _)m
    If you have question, please ask!

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Orc in the Playground

Ah. Okay then.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ettin in the Playground

She'd... probably be at school.
    Hmmm... can't think of a reason for any of my characters to be there. I'll hand the ball to Kasanip and Kazari until a time when she's somewhere else.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, then.

Izumi's going to be walking her home from school, though.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    The scanner is the effect of Lancelot on Nakahiro's glasses. It gives him a readout on the target's power level and Reiatsu distribution, which can sometimes allow him to extrapolate some information about their abilities.
    There ya go. Nakahiro's abilities are more mechanically based, focusing on power levels, reiatsu distribution, probably discerning specific abilities and how they operate, etc. Chiyoko's can focus on more widespread detection and more subtle things like emotions, aspects of personality maybe. Different abilities.

Also, on Michiko plot, Kina and Izumi should still meet at least before hand, or have met, I think. Obviously Izumi's sister can get her involved if that works for plot, but they should probably know each other.

Edit: Can my first post in a conversation not start a new page so I can read the rest of the conversation...?

Edit2: Confusion: Should Kina be in school on Sayaka's "First Day"?
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-02-28 at 10:19 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC