New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,481 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Sounds more like a "no PDA in school" thing than anything. "No dating" carries the connotation of disallowing relationships, whereas "no PDA" is just "no hugging and kissing, but talking to each other is fine". Being distracted by love notes or whatnot in class is pretty much already covered by the rules, I'd think.
    It's worth pointing out that, while there likely aren't any official rules on the matter, every portrayal of Japanese culture has pointed to it frowning on PDA in the first place, let alone in schools. It's enforced by social/peer pressure, not by any rule which is why things like love letters hidden in lockers seems like quite the prominent trope in anime/manga since it's a subtle way to show one's affections without drawing attention to the matter.

That is, of course, assuming any of my so-called 'information' is accurate in the least which...I suspect it's not entirely. Kasanip could verify the accuracy of this statement.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

I is back! Didja miss me?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Orc in the Playground

Always, buddy. Welcome back.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

Can someone let me know where I am needed? I have a few things to do at the moment.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm waiting on you to continue with Taiki, and I think Kina is desired in Episode 7, taking place before Michiko's plot.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Also she could probably do with an appearance in the main Mortal World thread, where the Michiko plot proper is starting.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I think Kina is desired in Episode 7, taking place before Michiko's plot.
    Nope, not there.

On an unrelated note, there's this super duper special rebooting of NarutoITP people might want to check out if they haven't noticed it already.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-13 at 10:45 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Titan in the Playground

Kina will be going to that. Then after that, nothingclever, we should do our thing.

Taiki will have a post as well. I'll post him "sifting" through rubble.

All of this and more (Karashi, anyone?) tomorrow.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Dwarf in the Playground

Is Rex needed anywhere yet?
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ettin in the Playground

"It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."