New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Fire emblem (Protect the prince) II

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Naktem can't crit Layla
    Well I meant hypothetically speaking. ^^; BTW, does Ashley hit the thief?
    Last edited by Starsign; 2011-03-18 at 05:39 PM.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ravena View Post

Layla took a couple steps back from the blow of the axe. She looked down at the wound she recived and her face turned pale. "Deus damnare it! Ut mala fricken!" Layla screamed at the top of her lungs. She then turned to Luc, trying to pass a smile. "Don't worry Luc... I... barely felt that." She lied. it hurt alot worse then she though, but Luc was most likely about to kill this guy.

Spoiler
    Show
    God damn it! That fricken hurt"

i think someone needs to rescue Layla

Luc shot towards the attacker, in one motion decapitating the mounted knight and pressing his blade against the Pirate's throat. "You bald bastard, I will slit your damned throat!"

Luc moves to U17 (flavorwise. Tactics-wise:) T18 (Supposing Tinsley moves) and Ragekills the Mounted Knight.

(How did Tinsley counter for 7 and then 4? He should have hit for 6 a hit, and the Mounted Knight would have 6 Hp left.)

(I finally made Luc a better angry face)

(Layla needs to recruit Naktem, who can turn around and bash the Wyvern Rider's face in. She won't need rescued if she recruits from U17.)

Elizabeth moves to U19 and heals Layla.
    Layla recruits Naktem from U17.
    Soth moves to O17 and bashes the Shaman’s face in with his sword.
    Naktem kills the Wyvern Rider.
    Reed moves to U23 and heals Ashley.
    Joli moves to Z19 and ruthlessly stabs the shaman.
    The dancer moves to U22 and dances for Reed.
    Reed moves to U20 and heals Elizabeth.
    Tinsley moves to W19, before Luc moves.

Okay, here's the plan. Next turn we should probably block the stairs.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2011-03-18 at 05:53 PM.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post

Luc shot towards the attacker, in one motion decapitating the mounted knight and pressing his blade against the Pirate's throat. "You bald bastard, I will slit your damned throat!"

"Luc." She said walking over to Luc, her tone of voice was alittle angry. "Don't! Kill him!" She said carefully taking the sword and lowering it away from the pirate. She took another look at the wound, and placed her hand over it, trying to stop the bleeding. She turned to the pirate. "You. Owe me!" She spoke threw clenched teeth. "Your helping us, rather you like it or not." She gave the man a look saying she wasn't joking.

Move to U17 and recruits Naktem, after Elizabeth heals Layla
    Last edited by Ravena; 2011-03-18 at 05:55 PM.
    Ravena never returned. Whoops

"NEVER! OH GOD POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY"
    ~Spike from Illven's pokemon lets play

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Luc." She said walking over to Luc, her tone of voice was alittle angry. "Don't! Kill him!" She said carefully taking the sword and lowering it away from the pirate. She took another look at the wound, and placed her hand over it, trying to stop the bleeding. She turned to the pirate. "You. Owe me!" She spoke threw clenched teeth. "Your helping us, rather you like it or not." She gave the man a look saying she wasn't joking.

Luc relented as he noticed the healer come over to help Layla. He stared down the much bigger man, waving his sword menacingly. "You touch her... you touch anyone, you die." He pointed his sword towards the wyvern rider, "You kill him, or I kill you. One false move, and it's lampshade time!"

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

5. - Top - End - #425

ElfRogueGirl

Luc relented as he noticed the healer come over to help Layla. He stared down the much bigger man, waving his sword menacingly. "You touch her... you touch anyone, you die." He pointed his sword towards the wyvern rider, "You kill him, or I kill you. One false move, and it's lampshade time!"

"Luc, what did I just say. Don't kill him." She said again, but this time came out much more like a whine. And there was a small hint of a giggle along with it. "I'm fine. I promise."

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Luc, what did I just say. Don't kill him." She said again, but this time came out much more like a whine. And there was a small hint of a giggle along with it. "I'm fine. I promise."

Luc sighed and fished something out of his pocket. "I don't trust him. I find these to be relevant."
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2011-03-18 at 06:18 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

7. - Top - End - #427

ElfRogueGirl

Luc sighed and fished something out of his pocket. "I don't trust him. I find these to be relevant."

Layla took a look at what Luc fished from her pocket. She gave Luc a blank stare for a moment. "... I'm not even asking." She sighed. She looked at the man in-front of her then back to Luc. A smirk on her face. "Don't worry though, I won't let him off that easy."

(I swear thats not suppose to be taken so perverted.) And not a word from you Usershadow :p

8. - Top - End - #428
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Layla took a look at what Luc fished from her pocket. She gave Luc a blank stare for a moment. "... I'm not even asking." She sighed. She looked at the man in-front of her then back to Luc. A smirk on her face. "Don't worry though, I won't let him off that easy."

(I swear thats not suppose to be taken so perverted.) And not a word from you Usershadow :p

"Oops, missed one."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

9. - Top - End - #429

ElfRogueGirl

"Oops, missed one."

".... Again, I'm just not going to ask."

(ha, that one fits on the whole game XD)

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ettin in the Playground

".... Again, I'm just not going to ask."

(ha, that one fits on the whole game XD)

Trust me, it's better that way. You sure you're alright? Looked like a pretty bad hit to me.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

11. - Top - End - #431

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post

Trust me, it's better that way. You sure you're alright? Looked like a pretty bad hit to me.

Layla smiled at Tinsley. "It does hurt alot more then I though it would. Oh that is so true. But with it being healed from Elizabeth I think it should be good. But I'm going to be sore later." She though for a second. "Your showing concern. You feeling alright?" She said sarcastically and a smile.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ettin in the Playground

Layla smiled at Tinsley. "It does hurt alot more then I though it would. Oh that is so true. But with it being healed from Elizabeth I think it should be good. But I'm going to be sore later." She though for a second. "Your showing concern. You feeling alright?" She said sarcastically and a smile.

Of course I'm alright. I just don't like seeing little ones get hurt. He glances away to make sure Luc is listening. especially the cute ones.

13. - Top - End - #433

ElfRogueGirl

Of course I'm alright. I just don't like seeing little ones get hurt. He glances away to make sure Luc is listening. especially the cute ones.

"I'm 5'3! I'm not that short for my age." She protested slapping Tinsley on the head with her spell book. She face-palmed hearing the rest of what Tinsley said. "You don't like living, do you?" She asked.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm 5'3! I'm not that short for my age." She protested slapping Tinsley on the head with her spell book. She face-palmed hearing the rest of what Tinsley said. "You don't like living, do you?" She asked.

I must have died about ten times by now. Death thinks I'm too annoying to handle.

15. - Top - End - #435

ElfRogueGirl

I must have died about ten times by now. Death thinks I'm too annoying to handle.

Layla smirked. "I can see that. But I wish death didn't find you too annoying. Then I wouldn't have to deal with your pervert comments and you keep calling me short!"

16. - Top - End - #436
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Luc glared viciously. "I just threatened to kill someone who's a lot bigger than you, Tinsley, and I could have done it like... that," he snapped his fingers. "We've gone over this a million times. Leave her alone."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

17. - Top - End - #437

ElfRogueGirl

Luc glared viciously. "I just threatened to kill someone who's a lot bigger than you, Tinsley, and I could have done it like... that," he snapped his fingers. "We've gone over this a million times. Leave her alone."

Layla sighed. "I don't think he's ever gonna listen Luc. I think its a lose cause."

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm sure I'll be able to spout a lengthy soliloquy on... certain topics... while I lay dying. Hell, I'd bet if some wandering necromancer or other brought my corpse back to life, it would still talk your ear off.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2011-03-18 at 08:33 PM.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I'm sure I'll be able to spout a lengthy soliloquy on... certain topics... while I lay dying. Hell, I'd bet if some wandering necromancer or other brought my corpse back to life, it would still talk your ear off.

Luc sighed heavily. "I suppose you're right." He shrugged, and added, "Still. My statement stands."

(I'm leaving, now, don't have too much fun without me)

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

20. - Top - End - #440

ElfRogueGirl

Hell, I'd bet if some wandering necromancer or other brought my corpse back to life, it would still talk your ear off.

"If any corpse would do it, it would be yours." Layla started to laugh. "It would be funny watching you insult someone though. No threat would work... not like they help now."

21. - Top - End - #441
    Orc in the Playground

"What are you doing there?" Delila asks the thief when she turns around, "You're in my way, get lost."

(Rest of action depends on whether Ashley kills the thief)
    Last edited by Niek; 2011-03-19 at 09:28 PM.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    Well I meant hypothetically speaking. ^^; BTW, does Ashley hit the thief?
    Sorry for the long delay but

Ashley attacks Thief 2 with Fire for 15 points of damage, Thief 2 dies, Ashley gains 48 xp Ashley grew to level 6

Ashley grew to level 6
    Spoiler
    Show

Mag +1
    Spd +1
    Def +1
    Res +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Orc in the Playground

"That'll do." Delila steps over the dead thief and walks past Ashley. "So, how's the fighting going up at the front?"

24. - Top - End - #444

SwashbucklerGuy

Ashley turned to Delila, the pain from the wound on her arm slowly fading. "Probably disorganized as usual," she snarked. "They're not very good at keeping themselves in order, I've made no progress on it." She paused for a moment. "By disorganized I mean emotionally fragile. Had they been physically disorganized I doubt they would have lasted a week."

25. - Top - End - #445
    Orc in the Playground

"Well, they're all rather young. Hopefully they'll toughen up a bit after a while."

26. - Top - End - #446
    Dwarf in the Playground

Naktem looked at the two women and laughed deeply. "I am surprised you are standing up to me like this. Due to a couple reasons I don't feel like going into I will join your insane little band." Turning to Luc he grinned derangedly and said. "If you try anything like that again I will gut you like a fish. Now let me show you how to butcher a man. Naktem pulled out his axe and ran at the nearby wyvern knight with a pyscotic grin on his face

Naktem moves to V16 and attacks the wyvern knight with the Iron Axe

27. - Top - End - #447
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by hunt11 View Post

Turning to Luc he grinned derangedly and said. "If you try anything like that again I will gut you like a fish. Now let me show you how to butcher a man.

Luc only responded with his own cocky grin. "Tchah! If you can hit me." He nodded towards Layla as the big man went off. "Well, that was surprisingly easy. ...Maybe he's not so bad."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

28. - Top - End - #448

SwashbucklerGuy

Ashley listened in on the argument at the front lines before responding to Delila, "I'd sooner guess they'd fall apart then get serious. Considering how many of the people I travel with ended with that fate in some way or another, I'm speaking off experience."
    Last edited by Starsign; 2011-03-20 at 10:16 PM.

29. - Top - End - #449

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by hunt11 View Post

"If you try anything like that again I will gut you like a fish..

"You try that and your getting a fire ball chucked at your head." Layla warned

"Well, that was surprisingly easy. ...Maybe he's not so bad."

Layla laughed a bit. "No offense Luc, I promise, but you don't really have a leg to stand on. 5 seconds ago you wanted to kill him."

30. - Top - End - #450
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post

Ashley listened in on the argument at the front lines before responding to Delila...[/COLOR]
    What argument? There isn't one at that point...

Layla laughed a bit. "No offense Luc, I promise, but you don't really have a leg to stand on. 5 seconds ago you wanted to kill him."

Luc shook his head. "Well, if he does anything, he'll be the one with no legs. I had good reason. He hurt you." He paused half a second, then added, "And don't say he didn't, because I know how mages take hits, especially from axes."
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2011-03-21 at 04:56 AM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.