New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Fire emblem (Protect the prince) II

Awfully quiet in here

Hey... Luc? You mind if I asked what your mum was like?

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Not much to tell. I didn't really know her. Most of what I know was what my dad told me."

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ettin in the Playground

... Well?

4. - Top - End - #874
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"...She was a kind woman. She looked after me, for the short while I knew her. ...Heh." He paused, then continued. "Dad always told me that she was friends with everyone she met, there was nobody who could dislike her."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post

"...She was a kind woman. She looked after me, for the short while I knew her. ...Heh." He paused, then continued. "Dad always told me that she was friends with everyone she met, there was nobody who could dislike her."

Layla smiled at Luc "Thats where you must get it. Because, at least to me, your a nice person and a great friend."
    Ravena never returned. Whoops

"NEVER! OH GOD POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY"
    ~Spike from Illven's pokemon lets play

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ettin in the Playground

She have pink hair, too?

7. - Top - End - #877
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

(No friggin' clue. I picture his dad with red hair, so maybe she had white?

If it works that way in games, anyway. )

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

8. - Top - End - #878
    Barbarian in the Playground

Elizabeth sent a wave of healing energy over the injured mage, her brow crinkled with worry. The cleric hastily threw up a facade of firm confidence. "It's utter chaos out there, but we're holding the line for now. They gotta be running out of reinforcements at this rate." After the magic had finished its task, she gingerly placed her hand on Ashley's shoulder, forcing her usual smile back on to mask her worry.

"Take it easy, okay? If you need to back off for a bit, let my take a few blows for you. I'm more accustomed to injuries anyways." Her grin became slightly more mischievous, and leagues more genuine. "After this battle, come meet with me at my tent. I'll help you build up your pain tolerance. Attendance is mandatory~" She winked. The sad part was she was actually trying to be comforting.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

9. - Top - End - #879

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post

"After this battle, come meet with me at my tent. I'll help you build up your pain tolerance. Attendance is mandatory~" She winked. The sad part was she was actually trying to be comforting.
    I have now been scared for the rest of my life

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Ashley looked at Elizabeth, perplexed but relieved somehow. "Thanks... But please try not to get in the way. I've just been careless recently. I'd... rather not be a test subject though. Maybe if I we're more like a sadomasochist, like you."
    Last edited by Starsign; 2011-07-26 at 03:59 PM.

11. - Top - End - #881

ElfRogueGirl

"After this battle, come meet with me at my tent. I'll help you build up your pain tolerance. Attendance is mandatory~" She winked. The sad part was she was actually trying to be comforting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post

Ashley looked at Elizabeth, perplexed but relieved somehow. "Thanks... But please try not to get in the way. I've just been careless recently. I'd... rather not be a test subject though. Maybe if I we're more like a sadomasochist, like you."

Layla blinks for a few moments before saying, "That... that terrifies me on so many levels its not even funny."

(I approve Ashley, I approve , I think Tinsley will be happy...
    And now Layla is scared of two things, Being alone with Elizabeth and heights)

12. - Top - End - #882
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Elizabeth sent a wave of healing energy over the injured mage, her brow crinkled with worry. The cleric hastily threw up a facade of firm confidence. "It's utter chaos out there, but we're holding the line for now. They gotta be running out of reinforcements at this rate."

Luc grinned maliciously. "Won't be anybody to send reinforcements soon's I kill their boss."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Test subject? Oh! No, no. Nothing so severe. That's for my special friends," the blond gave Layla a meaningful look to mess with the terrified teen a little more, before gesturing towards the enemies around them with a giggle. "By which I mean people who try to attack me or my friends. That and people who ask. Mostly. Just a few whips, maybe some chains..." The sadist paused for a moment. "Those were jokes, just in case any of you missed it. Kind of hard to tell with me sometimes, I know."

Like someone had flicked a switch, the cleric took on a more serious expression. Not even in a malicious or even creepy way, but a genuinely sincere one. "In all seriousness, there's a few exercises I know to help physical endurance that don't involve sadism or masochism. Not much help for the pain tolerance deal, but it'll make sure you're fit and hale for whatever comes up next."

She smiled a bit at Luc's comment, allowing a bit of her normal self to return. It was times like these she was glad to be part of this group. "I do like you, and the others here. Hell, even Tinsley has his charm if you pretend he's someone who actually has charm. Like someone who isn't him. Anyone who isn't him. If you need anything, I'll be happy to help."
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2011-07-27 at 02:31 AM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

14. - Top - End - #884

ElfRogueGirl

"Test subject? Oh! No, no. Nothing so severe. That's for my special friends," the blond gave Layla a meaningful look to mess with the terrified teen a little more, before gesturing towards the enemies around them with a giggle. "By which I mean people who try to attack me or my friends. That and people who ask. Mostly. Just a few whips, maybe some chains..." The sadist paused for a moment. "Those were jokes, just in case any of you missed it. Kind of hard to tell with me sometimes, I know."

Like someone had flicked a switch, the cleric took on a more serious expression. Not even in a malicious or even creepy way, but a genuinely sincere one. "In all seriousness, there's a few exercises I know to help physical endurance that don't involve sadism or masochism. Not much help for the pain tolerance deal, but it'll make sure you're fit and hale for whatever comes up next."

She smiled a bit at Luc's comment, allowing a bit of her normal self to return. It was times like these she was glad to be part of this group. "I do like you, and the others here. Hell, even Tinsley has his charm if you pretend he's someone who actually has charm. Like someone who isn't him. Anyone who isn't him. If you need anything, I'll be happy to help."

Layla flinched when Elizabeth looked at her. "Oh no, hell no, you stay as far away from me as you--" She stopped as Elizabeth pointed to the enemies. "...I...I don't even..." She placed her head to the wall, and said to herself quietly. "Why do I have to be the one here who is contently tortured..." Her train of thought left her as Elizabeth made her comment about Tinsley. "That's kind of hard to do, its Tinsley after all." She said, giggling at the beginning.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

"Um... Right," Ashley responded rather hesitantly. "Then I'll... come by your tent tonight. It better not be anything brutal now. I will retaliate if needed."

"I don't think Tinsley should try to be his parents either. I'm pretty sure they've had a hand with how he is now..." Ashley sighed.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hell, even Tinsley has his charm if you pretend he's someone who actually has charm. Like someone who isn't him. Anyone who isn't him."

Tinsley shrugs. I'd take offense too that if it weren't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravena View Post

"That's kind of hard to do, its Tinsley after all." She said, giggling at the beginning.

You'd be surprised; I tend to grow on people.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post

"I don't think Tinsley should try to be his parents either. I'm pretty sure they've had a hand with how he is now..." Ashley sighed.

Oh, you have no idea. My dad and I once paint-bombed the mayor.

17. - Top - End - #887

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post

You'd be surprised; I tend to grow on people.

Oh, you have no idea. My dad and I once paint-bombed the mayor.

"I find that hard to believe Tin--" She paused hearing the rest. "You... you what?" She asked laughing, she couldn't help it. "Thats horrible!"

(Tinsley and his dad for the win!)

18. - Top - End - #888
    Ettin in the Playground

"I find that hard to believe Tin--" She paused hearing the rest. "You... you what?" She asked laughing, she couldn't help it. "Thats horrible!"

Yes, but it was well-deserved. Guy was a prick, and it was an act of protest. My sis helped plan it out, too. A family affair, you could say.

19. - Top - End - #889

ElfRogueGirl

Yes, but it was well-deserved. Guy was a prick, and it was an act of protest. My sis helped plan it out, too. A family affair, you could say.

Layla face-palmed. Still laughing she replied, "Thats just... I don't even know. A bit funny yes, but horrible still."

20. - Top - End - #890
    Ettin in the Playground

Layla face-palmed. Still laughing she replied, "Thats just... I don't even know. A bit funny yes, but horrible still."

Let's just say that my dad and I were the town "you're not welcome here" committee. We were referred to anyone causing a problem, and for a reasonable fee, we'd ensure that they never wanted to come back.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2011-07-28 at 10:38 PM.

21. - Top - End - #891
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Let's just say that my dad and I were the town "you're not welcome here" committee. We were referred to anyone causing a problem, and for a reasonable fee, we'd ensure that they never wanted to come back.

"Sounds interesting enough."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sounds interesting enough."

Cost-effective, too. We used to go through a ton of torches running people out of town. At 500 gold each, it wasn't cheap.

23. - Top - End - #893

ElfRogueGirl

Cost-effective, too. We used to go through a ton of torches running people out of town. At 500 gold each, it wasn't cheap.

"You know, you don't have to spend 500 gold on a torch when you can make one. Just get a stick, tie a rag with some alcohol on it and set it on fire. And then you have a torch. She paused then added. "Just so you know, I read that in a book."

(I made Layla a neutral face because I got bored)

24. - Top - End - #894
    Ettin in the Playground

"You know, you don't have to spend 500 gold on a torch when you can make one. Just get a stick, tie a rag with some alcohol on it and set it on fire. And then you have a torch. She paused then added. "Just so you know, I read that in a book."

(I made Layla a neutral face because I got bored)

If they used the alcohol for the torches, they'd have nothing to drink once they've run the bloke out of town. Besides which, the arrangement keeps us off their backs.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2011-07-30 at 05:22 PM.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Colossus in the Playground

Turn 14

Results of turn 13
    Spoiler
    Show

Luc attacks Archer 12 with Bommerang for 14 points of damage, Archer 12 can't counter-attack, Luc attacks again for 12 points of damage. Luc gains 33xp

Elizabeth heals Ashley for 9 points of damage, Elizabeth gains 46 xp Elizabeth grew to level 12
    26 out of 40

Reed heals Naktem for 12 points of damage, Reed gains 37 xp

Naktem attacks Archer 15 with Hand axe for 16 points of damage. Archer 15 dies, Naktem gains 26 xp
    8 out of 40

Layla attacks Mercenary 3 with Blaze for 16 points of damage, Mercenary 3 can't counter-attack, Layla attacks again for 16 points of damage. Layla gains 37 xp Layla grew to level 3

Layla attacks Mercenary 4 with Blaze for 17 points of damage, Mercenary 4 can't counter-attack, Layla attacks again for 17 points of damage, Layla gains 32 xp
    35 out of 40

Heiwi attacks Mounted knight 4 with Iron lance for 19 points of damage, Mounted knight 4 counter-attacks with Devil-axe for 5 points of damage, Heiwi gains 7 xp
    29 out of 40

Archer 7 attacks Luc for 2 points of damage, Luc counter-attacks with Bommerang for 12 points of damage, Luc attacks again for 12 points of damage. Luc gains 33 xp Luc grew to level 8

Myrmidon 4 attacks Luc for 1 point of damage, Luc counter-attacks with Bommerang and crits for 48 points of damage. Luc gains 32 xp
    8 out of 50

Myrmidon 3 attacks Luc for 1 point of damage, Luc counter-attacks with Bommerang for 16 points of damage. Luc gains 32 xp
    10 out of 50

Mounted knight 4 attacks Tent but misses

Mounted knight 5 attacks Tent but misses

Elizabeth grew to level 12
    Spoiler
    Show

Luck +1
    Def +1
    Res +1

Layla grew to level 3
    Spoiler
    Show

Hp +1
    Mag +1
    Skl +1
    Res +1

Luc grew to level 8
    Spoiler
    Show

Hp +1
    Str +1
    Skl +1
    Spd +1
    Luck +1

Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Layla
    Spoiler
    Show

Mage lord Lv 3 Xp 64

Hp 14/26
    Mag 10
    Skl 9
    Spd 10
    Luck 8
    Def 3
    Res 7

Con 6
    Aid 5
    Mov 5
    Affinity Dark

Items
    Blaze 17/35
    Vulenrary 2/3

Atk 17 Hit 117 Crit 14 Avoid 28 Rng 1-2

Anima rank D 35 out of 40

Supports
    Spoiler
    Show

Heiwi 0/80
    Deaila 0/80
    Luc 52/80
    Elizabeth 12/80
    Ashley 2/80
    Reed 6/80
    Tinsley 12/80
    Naktem 0/80

Elizabeth
    Spoiler
    Show

Healing lord Lv 12 Xp 19

Hp 25/29
    Mag 11
    Skl 6
    Spd 14
    Luck 8
    Def 11
    Res 14

Con 6
    Aid 5
    Mov 5
    Affinity Dark

Items
    Drain 27/30
    Heal 13/30

Atk 21 Hit 91 Crit - Avoid 36 Rng 1

Staff Rank C 26 out of 50

Supports
    Spoiler
    Show

Heiwi 3/80
    Deaila 13/80
    Layla 12/80
    Luc 24/80
    Ashley 8/80
    Reed 6/80
    Tinsley 0/80
    Naktem 2/80

Heiwi
    Spoiler
    Show

Knight Lv 12 Xp 35

Hp 17/28
    Str 19
    Skl 13
    Spd 1
    Luck 6
    Def 20
    Res 2

Con 13
    Aid 12
    Mov 4
    Affinity Ice

Items
    Iron lance 6/45
    Javelin 17/20
    Poison axe 40/40
    Vulenrary 3/3
    Iron lance 45/45

Atk 27 Hit 109 Crit 6 Avoid 8 Rng 1
    Atk 21 Hit 94 Crit 6 Avoid 8 Rng 1-2

Lance rank D 29 out of 40

Supports
    Spoiler
    Show

Deaila 1/80
    Layla 0/80
    Luc 0/80
    Elizabeth 3/80
    Ashley 6/80
    Reed 4/80
    Tinsley 0/80
    Naktem 0/80

Dealia
    Spoiler
    Show

Archer Lv 13 Xp 69

Hp 14/26
    Str 15
    Skl 16
    Spd 18
    Luck 3
    Def 11
    Res 6

Con 7
    Aid 6
    Mov 5
    Affinity Fire

Items
    Iron lance 45/45

Avoid 39

Bow rank C 37 out of 50

Supports
    Spoiler
    Show

Heiwi 1/80
    Layla 0/80
    Luc 3/80
    Elizabeth 13/80
    Ashley 0/80
    Reed 15/80
    Tinsley 0/80
    Naktem 6/80

Luc
    Spoiler
    Show

Thief Lv 8 Xp 65

Hp 17/24
    Str 14
    Skl 10
    Spd 16 (15)
    Luck 6
    Def 10
    Res 9

Con 6
    Aid 5
    Mov 6
    Affinity Dark

Items
    Bommerang 3/20
    Iron sword 37/46
    Lock pick 15/15
    Vulenrary 3/3

Atk 18 Hit 103 Crit 5 Avoid 36 Rng 1-2
    Atk 19 Hit 113 Crit 5 Avoid 38 Rng 1

Sword rank C 10 out of 50

Supports
    Spoiler
    Show

Heiwi 0/80
    Deaila 3/80
    Layla 52/80
    Elizabeth 24/80
    Ashley 0/80
    Reed 8/80
    Tinsley 0/80
    Naktem 0/80

Ashley
    Spoiler
    Show

Mage Lv 11 Xp 07

Hp 21/21
    Mag 16
    Skl 15
    Spd 14
    Luck 2
    Def 5
    Res 10

Con 8
    Aid 7
    Mov 5
    Affinity Anima

Items
    Fire 12/40
    Thunder 24/35
    Vulenrary 3/3
    Lighting 35/35

Atk 21 Hit 121 Crit 7 Avoid 30 Rng 1-2
    Atk 24 Hit 111 Crit 12 Avoid 30 Rng 1-2

Anima rank D 31 out of 40

Supports
    Spoiler
    Show

Heiwi 6/80
    Deaila 0/80
    Layla 0/80
    Luc 0/80
    Elizabeth 8/80
    Reed 2/80
    Tinsley 0/80
    Naktem 0/80

Reed
    Spoiler
    Show

Priest Lv 9 Xp 76

Hp 19/21
    Mag 11
    Skl 9
    Spd 9
    Luck 9
    Def 9
    Res 10

Con 6
    Aid 5
    Mov 5
    Affinity Wind

Items
    Heal 12/30

Atk +21 Avoid 27 Rng 1

Staff rank C 0 out of 50

Supports
    Spoiler
    Show

Heiwi 4/80
    Deaila 15/80
    Layla 6/80
    Luc 52/80
    Elizabeth 6/80
    Ashley 2/80
    Tinsley 4/80
    Naktem 0/80

Tinsley
    Spoiler
    Show

Myrmidon Lv 3 Xp 55

Hp 23/32
    Str 8
    Skl 7
    Spd 13
    Luck 6
    Def 4
    Res 3

Con 8
    Aid 7
    Mov 5
    Affinity Dark

Items
    Bommerang 13/20
    Slim sword 24/30

Atk 12 Hit 97 Crit 8 Avoid 32 Rng 1-2
    Atk 11 Hit 117 Crit 13 Avoid 32 Rng 1

Sword rank D 19 out of 40

Supports
    Spoiler
    Show

Heiwi 6/80
    Deaila 9/80
    Layla 12/80
    Luc 0/80
    Elizabeth 8/80
    Ashley 1/80
    Reed 4/80
    Naktem 0/80

Naktem
    Spoiler
    Show

Pirate Lv 7 Xp 05

Hp 32/32
    Str 12
    Skl 7
    Spd 12
    Luck 6
    Def 5
    Res 2

Con 10
    Aid 9
    Mov 5

Items
    Hand-axe 12/20
    Iron axe 45/45
    Vulenrary 3/3
    Door key 1/1

Atk 19 Hit 77 Crit 3 Avoid 26 Rng 1-2
    Atk 20 Hit 92 Crit 3 Avoid 30 Rng 1

Supports
    Spoiler
    Show

Heiwi 0/80
    Deaila 6/80
    Layla 0/80
    Luc 0/80
    Elizabeth 2/80
    Ashley 0/80
    Reed 0/80
    Tinsley 0/80

NPC
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Transport (tent)
    Lv 5 Xp 0
    Hp 7/20
    Str 0 (--------------------)
    Skl 0 (--------------------)
    Spd 10 (//////////----------)
    Luck 10 (//////////----------)
    Def 11 (///////////---------)
    Res 11 (///////////---------)

Avoid 30

Storage 1/100
    Spoiler
    Show

Sword
    Spoiler
    Show

nothing

Axe
    Spoiler
    Show

nothing

Lance
    Spoiler
    Show

nothing

Bows
    Spoiler
    Show

Iron bow 45/45

Anima
    Spoiler
    Show

nothing

Light
    Spoiler
    Show

nothing

Dark
    Spoiler
    Show

nothing

Stafves
    Spoiler
    Show

nothing

Items
    Spoiler
    Show

nothing

Spoiler
    Show

Dancer
    Lv 5 Xp 0
    Hp 12/20
    Str 0 (--------------------)
    Skl 0 (--------------------)
    Spd 9 (/////////-----------)
    Luck 10 (//////////----------)
    Def 11 (///////////---------) (13)
    Res 11 (///////////---------)

Avoid 28

Vulenrary 3/3
    Mood dance 15/15

Spoiler
    Show

Mydrmion
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Mydrmion 5 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Str 5
    Skl 10
    Spd 10
    Luck 1
    Def 2
    Res 1

Shamsairs

Atk 13 Hit 90 Crit 45 Avoid 21

Spoiler
    Show

Mydrmion 6 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Str 5
    Skl 10
    Spd 10
    Luck 1
    Def 2
    Res 1

Shamsairs

Spoiler
    Show

Mydrmion 7 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Str 5
    Skl 10
    Spd 10
    Luck 1
    Def 2
    Res 1

Shamsairs

Spoiler
    Show

Mydrmion 8 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Str 5
    Skl 10
    Spd 10
    Luck 1
    Def 2
    Res 1

Shamsairs

Spoiler
    Show

Mydrmion 9 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Str 5
    Skl 10
    Spd 10
    Luck 1
    Def 2
    Res 1

Shamsairs

Fighter
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Fighter 1 Lv 4

Hp 22
    Str 10
    Skl 3
    Spd 6
    Luck 0
    Def 2
    Res 0

Iron axe

Atk 18 Hit 81 Crit 1 Avoid 12

Spoiler
    Show

Fighter 2 Lv 4

Hp 22
    Str 10
    Skl 3
    Spd 5
    Luck 0
    Def 3
    Res 0

Iron axe

Atk 18 Hit 81 Crit 1 Avoid 10

Spoiler
    Show

Fighter 3 Lv 4

Hp 22
    Str 8
    Skl 3
    Spd 8
    Luck 0
    Def 2
    Res 0

Iron axe

Atk 16 Hit 81 Crit 1 Avoid 16

Spoiler
    Show

Fighter 4 Lv 4

Hp 22
    Str 8
    Skl 5
    Spd 6
    Luck 0
    Def 2
    Res 0

Iron axe

Atk 16 Hit 85 Crit 2 Avoid 12

Knight

Archer
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Archer 2 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Str 7
    Skl 6
    Spd 6
    Luck 0
    Def 4
    Res 0

Iron bow

Atk 13 Hit 97 Crit 3 Avoid 12

Spoiler
    Show

Archer 3 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Str 6
    Skl 5
    Spd 7
    Luck 0
    Def 5
    Res 0

Iron bow

Atk 12 Hit 95 Crit 2 Avoid 14

Spoiler
    Show

Archer 7 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Str 6
    Skl 5
    Spd 7
    Luck 0
    Def 5
    Res 0

Iron bow

Atk 12 Hit 95 Crit 2 Avoid 14

Spoiler
    Show

Archer 10 Lv 4

Hp 20
    Str 5
    Skl 4
    Spd 4 (0)
    Luck 1
    Def 3
    Res 0

Long bow

Atk 10 Hit 73 Crit 2 Avoid 1

Spoiler
    Show

Archer 11 Lv 4

Hp 20
    Str 5
    Skl 4
    Spd 4 (0)
    Luck 1
    Def 3
    Res 0

Long bow

Atk 10 Hit 73 Crit 2 Avoid 1

Mage
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Mage 3 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 4
    Skl 7
    Spd 7
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 5

Fire

Atk 9 Hit 104 Crit 3 Avoid 14

Spoiler
    Show

Mage 4 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 5
    Skl 6
    Spd 6
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 6

Fire

Atk 10 Hit 102 Crit 3 Avoid 12

Monk
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Monk 1 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 4
    Skl 7
    Spd 7
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 5

Lighting

Atk 8 Hit 109 Crit 8 Avoid 14

Spoiler
    Show

Monk 2 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 3
    Skl 7
    Spd 8
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 5

Lighting

Atk 7 Hit 109 Crit 8 Avoid 16

Shaman
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Shaman 1 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 8
    Skl 5
    Spd 5 (4)
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 5

Flux

Atk 15 Hit 90 Crit 2 Avoid 8

Spoiler
    Show

Shaman 3 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 6
    Skl 5
    Spd 5 (4)
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 7

Flux

Atk 13 Hit 90 Crit 2 Avoid 8

Spoiler
    Show

Shaman 7 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 6
    Skl 5
    Spd 5 (4)
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 7

Flux

Atk 13 Hit 90 Crit 2 Avoid 8

Cleric
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Cleric 1 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 5
    Skl 5
    Spd 5
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 8

Heal
    +15 Avoid 10

Spoiler
    Show

Cleric 2 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 5
    Skl 5
    Spd 5
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 8

Heal
    +15 Avoid 10

Spoiler
    Show

Cleric 3 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 5
    Skl 5
    Spd 5
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 8

Heal
    +15 Avoid 10

Spoiler
    Show

Cleric 4 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Mag 5
    Skl 5
    Spd 5
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 8

Heal
    +15 Avoid 10

Mounted knight
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Mounted knight 1

Hp 22
    Str 6
    Skl 3
    Spd 6 (0)
    Luck 1
    Def 6
    Res 0

Devil axe
    Atk 24 Hit 61 Crit 1 Avoid 1

Spoiler
    Show

Mounted knight 4

Hp 3/22
    Str 6
    Skl 3
    Spd 6 (0)
    Luck 1
    Def 6
    Res 0

Devil axe

Spoiler
    Show

Mounted knight 5

Hp 22
    Str 6
    Skl 3
    Spd 6 (0)
    Luck 1
    Def 6
    Res 0

Devil axe

Wyvern rider
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Wyvern rider 2

Hp 7/18
    Str 7
    Skl 5
    Spd 4
    Luck 0
    Def 7
    Res 0

Iron lance
    Atk 14 Hit 90 Crit 2 Avoid 8

Nomad
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Nomad 5

Hp 18
    Str 5
    Skl 5
    Spd 5
    Luck 0
    Def 5
    Res 3

Iron bow
    Atk 11 Hit 95 Crit 2 Avoid 10

Thief

Mercenary
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Mercenary 5 Lv 4

Hp 18
    Str 6
    Skl 6
    Spd 6
    Luck 0
    Def 5
    Res 0

Iron sword

Atk 11 Hit 102 Crit 3 Avoid 12

Pirate
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Pirate 5 Lv 4

Hp 22
    Str 8
    Skl 2
    Spd 8
    Luck 0
    Def 3
    Res 0

Iron axe

Atk 15 Hit 79 Crit 1 Avoid 16

Pegasus knight
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Pegasus knight 4 Lv 4

Hp 16
    Str 6
    Skl 7
    Spd 8 (7)
    Luck 0
    Def 0
    Res 3

Iron Lance

Atk 13 Hit 94 Crit 3 Avoid 14

Soldier
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Soldier 1

Hp 22
    Str 4
    Skl 1
    Spd 2 (0)
    Luck 1
    Def 0
    Res 0

Javelin
    Atk 10 Hit 67 Crit 0 Avoid 1

Spoiler
    Show

Soldier 2

Hp 22
    Str 4
    Skl 1
    Spd 2 (0)
    Luck 1
    Def 0
    Res 0

Javelin

Spoiler
    Show

Soldier 3

Hp 22
    Str 4
    Skl 1
    Spd 2 (0)
    Luck 1
    Def 0
    Res 0

Javelin

Spoiler
    Show

Soldier 4

Hp 22
    Str 4
    Skl 1
    Spd 2 (0)
    Luck 1
    Def 0
    Res 0

Javelin

Spoiler
    Show

Soldier 5

Hp 22
    Str 4
    Skl 1
    Spd 2 (0)
    Luck 1
    Def 0
    Res 0

Javelin

Boss
    Spoiler
    Show

Boss

Shaman Lv 9

Hp 16
    Mag 9
    Skl 4
    Spd 6 (1) (0)
    Luck 0
    Def 3 (6)
    Res 8 (13)

Con 7

Luna
    Nosferatu

Mt 9 Hit 103 Crit 2 Avoid 2 (32)
    Mt 19 Hit 78 Crit 2 Avoid 0 (30)

Last edited by Illven; 2011-08-19 at 01:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

26. - Top - End - #896
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Luc moves to U4 and kills the boss with his Iron Sword.
    Delila moves to U28 and trades with Hehwi, then kills a Mounted Knight.
    Hehwi kills the other Mounted Knight.

More to come.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

27. - Top - End - #897

ElfRogueGirl

Since Penguinator will be gone another week I figured we need someone to make the rest of the plan so yea:
    Naktem to S8.
    Layla to S12.
    Reed moves to T9 and heals Luc
    Ashley to V14
    Elizabeth to V15
    Tinsley to S19
    The rest as Penguinator said.

Does anyone have any problems with this? Or does anyone have a better plan
    Last edited by Ravena; 2011-08-20 at 09:50 PM.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Orc in the Playground

"Give me that!" Delila grabs the bow from Hehwi and fires it into one of the remaining cavaliers.

Move to U28, trade for bow, attack V27

29. - Top - End - #899
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Since Penguinator will be gone another week I figured we need someone to make the rest of the plan so yea:
    Layla to S14
    Reed to S15 and heals Layla back to full
    Layla can almost kill the pirate and he can't even kill her. So we don't have to worry about that.
    Ashley to V14
    Elizabeth to V15
    Tinsley to S19
    The rest as Penguinator said.

Does anyone have any problems with this? Or does anyone have a better plan
    First: The pirate is Naktem.

Naktem to S8.
    Layla to S12.
    Reed moves to T9 and heals Luc. I don't want the boss getting lucky. Reed can take a hit from the archer, and it's not like stopwatch is around to complain about it.

The other moves are fine.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Luc charged the boss, readying his Iron Sword. "Shame it should have to be like this. We only wanted a room for the night. And you just had to ruin it for yourself." He slid the sword to the shaman's neck. "We're not the same people we were when we came in. We're much stronger. Faster, and more efficient."

He slit the man's throat, with little resistance, then turned his blade on the cleric. "You're next, bitch."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.