New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World 3

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Thank you, Reiji-sama. I'll try to let you and my parents worry about that, more so than myself.

And I'll try. Thank you again for your hospitality.
    "

With a final nod of respect, he slipped off down the hall to find the room he'd been assigned, and prepare himself for a night will less sleep than he would have liked.
    Kaito's activity for the night may not be over just yet. Soon after he reaches his room, his phone, if turned on, will start ringing. Caller ID indicates that it is coming from Nakahiro.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Go Nagi suddenly flashes in front of Cassandra, smirking a little as he looms over her, wagging his finger with a wry chuckle.

"Got something good on your line kiddo?"
    Cassandra jumped a bit when Go appeared in front of her. She had lost enough in her own thoughts that she hadn't even noticed him appearing. Fortunately, she noticed him in time to stop her suddenly-materialized sword from punching straight through his stomach. Instead, she stopped herself, her blade inches from his skin and her face inches from his.

"Go-san. What are you doing here?" The man before her was a trusted confidante of Big Boss, and therefore probably deserved a little more respect than she was giving him. Not that she really cared. If he was here, than it may be a sign that the Boss-man was starting to take this seriously. "Do you have news from the Boss-man?" Her expression was cold as ice, though in her eyes was the excitement of a predator as it approached its prey.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

3. - Top - End - #693

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Time in the restaurant passes quickly as the two order their dishes. Yui eats a whopping lot, much more than you'd generally expect from a lady of her age, but that's just usual.

"Bah. I'm disappointed", she says as she's sipping her coffee, last cup out of four. "I had such great expectations for this place, but the athmosphere just doesn't cut it. Venti Buon is so much cozier. Oh well. At least the cake was good." She shrugs.

"So, how long would you be willing to tolerate Sora?"
    , she asks, looking intently at Silva. "It doesn't put a big dent in my budget to get him a hotel room for a few days, but it doesn't really help any if we can't find him any permanent lodging. Housing is so expensive these days... gone are the days when you could just walk to the woods and clear a patch of ground for yourself."
    I don't really mind him too much.

And, unfortunately, I can't really contribute much to buying housing. All I can afford is that apartment I got.

Should probably see about having him get a job. That'd be somewhere to start.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

4. - Top - End - #694
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Kaito's activity for the night may not be over just yet. Soon after he reaches his room, his phone, if turned on, will start ringing. Caller ID indicates that it is coming from Nakahiro.
    Kaito had barely managed to get dressed for the evening when the call came in. He almost didn't answer, but seeing who it was, he finally picked up. His voice was tired and strained when he spoke.

"What's up, Nakahiro."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

5. - Top - End - #695
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Sayaka

Sayaka was stopped and had a hand on her cheek.
    "It's ok." She said coolly. She flicked her wrist and a talisman appeared in it. She must keep the talismans in her sleeves, but it is like magic for such a hand motion.
    "I'm coming." She announced seriously.

Faster this time, she came to Ken, but threw the talisman at his face.
    Even if it hit, it would not stick probably, but to block eyes for a second, at such an opportunity Sayaka would place another talisman on the student.
    It had already occurred to Ken that Sayaka might do this. She successfully obscured his vision with her talisman, but it didn't actually hit his face. Instead it was swatted away just before it could reach its target. As Sayaka closed in on him Ken swiftly shuffled backwards and then swerved to his right causing her to barely miss him. He retaliated with a left jab, once more aiming at her face.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-05-18 at 08:18 PM.

6. - Top - End - #696

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kaito had barely managed to get dressed for the evening when the call came in. He almost didn't answer, but seeing who it was, he finally picked up. His voice was tired and strained when he spoke.

"What's up, Nakahiro."
    On the other end of the line, Nakahiro is quite a bit more animated than usual.

"Did you feel all of that? There was just an enormous fight over downtown! There was this hollow that looked like a human...I had to reset my scale twice just to measure his power level! And there were a bunch of humans with weird equipment, and this Shinigami, and..."

He trails off.

"Are you alright?"

7. - Top - End - #697
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

On the other end of the line, Nakahiro is quite a bit more animated than usual.

"Did you feel all of that? There was just an enormous fight over downtown! There was this hollow that looked like a human...I had to reset my scale twice just to measure his power level! And there were a bunch of humans with weird equipment, and this Shinigami, and..."

He trails off.

"Are you alright?"
    "Yeah, I felt it. My nerves were already jumbled, on account of nearly getting killed in my own house. My family was sitting down with Mr. Reiji when some guys tried to shoot us! Well, they shot the house, but we're all unhurt. I had to used my TK a couple of times, but we got out alright. We're staying...somewhere else...right now. But yeah. I called Val after the shooting, and we were on the phone when it all started to go down.

So I guess I'm alive. Beyond that, I'm not sure how "alright" I am.
    "

8. - Top - End - #698

"You WHAT!?"

Nakahiro calms after his initial outburst when Kaito explains that there were no injuries, and he lets his friend finish before responding again.

"Well, at least no one was hurt. If you want, I can probably figure out a way to fix your house up...anyway, I'd imagine you just want to get some sleep at this point. If there's anything I can do, let me know."
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-05-18 at 08:44 PM.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"You WHAT!?"

Nakahiro calms after his initial outburst when Kaito explains that there were no injuries, and he lets his friend finish before responding again.

"Well, at least no one was hurt. If you want, I can probably figure out a way to fix your house up...anyway, I'd imagine you just want to get some sleep at this point. If there's anything I can do, let me know."
    "Mr. Reiji's already on the house-fixing.

Just...I guess just let everyone know the basics, and that I'm okay. Also...we need to get together again. We have to start working on working together.
    "

10. - Top - End - #700

"Uh, right. Got it. I'll let everyone know what happened and set up a meeting tomorrow after school. Anything else you want me to do?"

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Uh, right. Got it. I'll let everyone know what happened and set up a meeting tomorrow after school. Anything else you want me to do?"
    Kaito takes a moment to think.

"You're going to help me train outside of any "team training" we do. Next time this sort of thing goes down, I want to be ready."

There's an edge to Kaito's voice that isn't entirely comforting.

"See you tomorrow, Nakahiro."

And he hangs up the phone, turning it off before crawling into bed. His sleep doesn't come easily.

12. - Top - End - #702

Nakahiro looks at his phone in consternation for a few seconds after Kaito hangs up, before shutting it and heading back to his home. Tomorrow was going to be a big day, and he still had calls to make.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-05-18 at 09:25 PM.

13. - Top - End - #703

[Outskirts]

Had any of his classmates, apart from Izumi, seen Sora they would have been shocked. He was meditating in the middle of a forest clearing, eyelashes fluttering as he lost his touch with reality.

He'd begun meditating one day when the Kendo coach had pulled him aside.

"Sora." he had said, "You've got guts. You've got talent. But you're too reckless with your skills. Do me a favor. Take a few minutes aside each day, and just reflect on it. Meditate."

Sora had tried it, and it had worked.. He had become far better at kendo. But now, he had a problem, and it was different from kendo. He was not meditating on kendo, but on his spiritual abilities. Where they came from. But most of all....

How he could use them to save the town from itself. Yui may have said it was a stupid, childish idea, but so what? It was his idea, and he wanted to see it through. No matter what.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

14. - Top - End - #704
    Orc in the Playground

[Alleyway]

Hiroto finishes his research with a wide grin. "Yes, I could see this to have very interesting results..."

With that, he pushes a few more buttons on his ((retconned)) training glove, summoning a handful of new hollows.

((OOC: If you want to play a hollow, now's your chance for the intro. ))

He grins to Doompine, sending a profile of one of the high school student's siblings... Hayashi Chiyoko. "I would like you to capture this girl... and then, bring her to any warehouse. We'll go from there."

Doompine stands adamantly before the human controlling him. "Yes sir. Would you like me to do this now?"

"No. Wait until tomorrow, on her way to school. I'll leave a little surprise for her sister. There's no doubt that the teachers will take an interest when hollows begin to converge on the area. And perhaps we'll learn a thing or two. Then it will be all too easy to crush them."

Anyone passing idly by, though unlikely as it may be given the location, might be very creeped out as Hiroto indulges in a mad scientist cackle. However, before anyone can investigate, he is gone. Along with any trace of the Hollows, for those who were even able to sense them.

((Correct me if I'm wrong on the name.))

[Abel Estate]

Val pulls her legs up and wraps her arms around them, quite unnerved by the turn of events. What happened? I could have sworn I was going to die... what use are these powers I have if I can't use them? Why do I even have them, anyway? It's scary, being the only one like me... when I'm so like one of them...

Does this really serve you any purpose? Her inner... she couldn't really call it a voice, it was a subtle presence of sorts. The very response comforted her a little, though the teenager was hardly aware why. What does it matter if you are like one of them, if you are still you? You may use your powers however you want... and however you survived just now, you got stronger for it.

Valeria's look turns puzzled. ...huh?

Did you forget your first fight? When you started leaking smoke? That was just the emergence of your powers... What you are, truly, is a being of infinite possibilities. Tonight, though you were saved by someone, you were also given a gift. The hollow that was going to consume you was killed.

...But who could have saved me and brought me back here? Mom? Valeria plays that possibility out.

...And shakes it off almost instantly. No, there's no way that could even be a plausible explanation.

...Nonetheless. You were given the powers of that hollow when it was killed. Do you not sense that? Do you not sense that you are something more?

...yeah... I... I guess...

Then concentrate. Concentrate on that power, and what you have to do to manifest it.

Valeria frowns... but still, moves her legs down into a crossed position, and concentrates heavily on her goal as she manifests her mask with a sweep of the hand.

Then, much like the presence that has been so helpful to her, she gets the oddest, subtle suggestion...

To clap.

And so, she does... lightly. The resulting blast is nowhere near the strength that its former owner could manage, but enough to send a few fragile articles crashing down noisily to the ground. Val winces a bit... but still manages a slight grin.

...Is this what you mean?

Indeed. You have a long way to go still, but it's a step in the right direction.

Val does not respond for a little bit.

...Who are you?

She does not receive a response in turn, her grin dissolving into disappointment after some time.

With a sigh, Valeria scoots out of bed and moves to pick up the shattered articles off her floor. She looks fondly at a picture of herself and her father in her younger years...

It seemed like things could only get more hectic.

[Sewers]

Hibiki patches up his burn wounds with his water-based variant of keikatsu. He was careless, getting involved with presumably high-ranked officers around. Granted, he had plenty of distraction...

The man in the iron suit, and the large explosion offshore were certainly troubling. Though the former could at least seemingly be counted on to be on the same footing against Hollow threats, who knows what kind of dangers it could hold.

Only time could tell.

[Office of Agent 01]

Nero mulls over the orders he most recently received from The Top. It was so paralyzingly ludicrous, he was distracted from all the commotion outside, in the chaotic true world.

But this mission could be handled with nothing less than absolute focus.

A trip into the Lion's Den, Hueco Mundo, was no small matter, if Nero wished to come back alive.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-05-19 at 01:00 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #705
    Ogre in the Playground

Within a minute, there's a knock at Valeria's door.

"Vally? I heard a crash... is everything all right in there?"
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #706

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Alleyway]

Hiroto finishes his research with a wide grin. "Yes, I could see this to have very interesting results..."

With that, he pushes a few more buttons on his ((retconned)) training glove, summoning a handful of new hollows.

((OOC: If you want to play a hollow, now's your chance for the intro. ))

He grins to Doompine, sending a profile of one of the high school student's siblings... Hayashi Chiyoko. "I would like you to capture this girl... and then, bring her to any warehouse. We'll go from there."

Doompine stands adamantly before the human controlling him. "Yes sir. Would you like me to do this now?"

"No. Wait until tomorrow, on her way to school. I'll leave a little surprise for her sister. There's no doubt that the teachers will take an interest when hollows begin to converge on the area. And perhaps we'll learn a thing or two. Then it will be all too easy to crush them."

Anyone passing idly by, though unlikely as it may be given the location, might be very creeped out as Hiroto indulges in a mad scientist cackle. However, before anyone can investigate, he is gone. Along with any trace of the Hollows, for those who were even able to sense them.
    Alleyway

Longlegs is among the extra hollows summoned by Hiroto as extra muscle. The twisted Hollow is immediately in motion, clamping its claws into a nearby wall and scurrying up it in a flurry of motion. It looks around suspiciously before releasing its grip and sliding back down to the ground. It scuttles over to stand behind Doompine as Hiroto gives the leading Hollow it's directions.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    Within a minute, there's a knock at Valeria's door.

"Vally? I heard a crash... is everything all right in there?"
    Val panics for a moment. "I j-just fell out of bed, that's all!" She puts the assorted things into an empty box she still had around since the move. "Everything's all right, it was just a... bad dream."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

18. - Top - End - #708
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    I don't really mind him too much.

And, unfortunately, I can't really contribute much to buying housing. All I can afford is that apartment I got.

Should probably see about having him get a job. That'd be somewhere to start.

"I suppose he can stay with you for a while longer, then"
    , Yui responds, rising up from her seat. "I'll see if we have a need for an errand boy in the company. You don't have to worry about paying for him - I can do that. If there's no job for him, I could perhaps pay his share of the rent?"

"In any case, it's been nice chatting with you again, Silva-chan", Yui says and bows slightly. "I look forward to seeing you again soon. I hope my scheduly will be more lax for this week."

---

[Elsewhere]

Mihail Yashin had not really slept in his hotel room. Rather, he'd just lain on his bed, staring at the roof.

Events of the prior day had shaken him to his core. It'd been hard to focus on anything with the crushing auras feeling like they'd squueze his soul out of his body. On top of that, he'd had strange chest pains all the while... he'd really need to see a doctor about his heart.

At least I remembered to send a letter to management
    , he thinks. Hopefully, it'd make its way soon, no doubt the organization would be interested.

Before dawn breaks, he gets up and dresses, getting ready for another day. Can't be late from his job, can't he?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

19. - Top - End - #709
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World 3

Phoenix Town train station

A bespectacled young woman arrives to Phoenix town, cheerfully greeting the station workers as she pauses to seemingly catch her breath after carrying her large bag outside the station.

"I am back in Phoenix, so could you kindly show where Kitano-san is, little friend?"

She calmly asks to the seemingly thin air, but behind kido spells sealing it's visage and vicious anger from the outside world is the very same dragonfly that had delivered it's message, likely buzzing angrily at it's invisible prison.

"I am sorry for trapping you, but how else would I find him?"

(Sorry for god-moding the dragonfly, but I have absolutely no idea how else she would find him. Even Gotei can't locate his hideout after all. )
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Go Nagi places a massive hand on Cassandra's face, more in a peaceful though clearly teasing gesture, beaming happily as he tries to move back from the sword tip.

"I was sight seeing, I saw the oddest thing...a young girl running all over the place with fishing lines taped to her feet. It was hysteric...oh, so it was you after all. The Big Boss says we're going to move soon. Are you ready sweety?"
    Cassandra moves back from Go before his hand reaches her face. Her sword vanished into the ether as she moved back. "Fishing lines, huh? I certainly hope you aren't referring to me."

Then her eyes widened. "Are you certain? We're moving soon? Of course I'm ready! I've been ready since I got here! It's good to know that he's finally taking this seriously..." She trailed off, her excitement evident in her expression.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

21. - Top - End - #711

[City Streets]

After a few hours, Sora left his little training ground, praying to god nobody would see the damage he'd wreaked on the poor forest.

Seriously. Tree limbs were everywhere, trees had fallen over, it was pretty terrible looking.

Sora debates for a while on where to head. After all, Izumi said she was still busy, so he needed a place to relax for a while.

Defying all previous conventions, Sora heads to a park, and sits down on a bench.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

22. - Top - End - #712

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post

"I suppose he can stay with you for a while longer, then"
    , Yui responds, rising up from her seat. "I'll see if we have a need for an errand boy in the company. You don't have to worry about paying for him - I can do that. If there's no job for him, I could perhaps pay his share of the rent?"

"In any case, it's been nice chatting with you again, Silva-chan", Yui says and bows slightly. "I look forward to seeing you again soon. I hope my scheduly will be more lax for this week."
    Silva shakes her head. No, I don't wanna impose. He'll pay, somehow. She smirks a little.

She stands as well. Yeah, I hope so. I like talking with you.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

23. - Top - End - #713
    Ogre in the Playground

Val panics for a moment. "I j-just fell out of bed, that's all!" She puts the assorted things into an empty box she still had around since the move. "Everything's all right, it was just a... bad dream."
    Claudia pauses.

"Well, all right. I'm here if you need me, hun."

After lingering for a moment at the door, she heads back downstairs; tonight's dinner will be a bit involved.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #714
    Ettin in the Playground

Alley near Fushichou High

A subtle rift in space is torn, opening like a black mouth to the void.

Who knows what twisted abominations might spill forth from such.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #715
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Alley near Fushichou High

A subtle rift in space is torn, opening like a black mouth to the void.

Who knows what twisted abominations might spill forth from such.
    But today, it would so conspire that out would step the Horror of... an 8-year-old-girl, in a plain t-shirt with pink sleeves and a flower on the front, light-green shorts, and matching pixie haircut.

Surely nothing could be so hideous or terrifying, as she skips in a chipper manner into the school, and for the principal's office.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #716
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    It had already occurred to Ken that Sayaka might do this. She successfully obscured his vision with her talisman, but it didn't actually hit his face. Instead it was swatted away just before it could reach its target. As Sayaka closed in on him Ken swiftly shuffled backwards and then swerved to his right causing her to barely miss him. He retaliated with a left jab, once more aiming at her face.
    Sayaka

To be hit on the face twice, it is a bad thing. But actually this time Sayaka uses her arm to block the attack and step forward. She moves her feet to try and trip him, holding a talisman in one hand and her other hand is open and defensive.

Spoiler
    Show

We can finish the fight soon if you would like.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

27. - Top - End - #717
    Pixie in the Playground

DAY 18
    [Izanagi Aso, Freelance Photographer, Unknowingly Spiritually Aware Human] (Driving his motorcycle around the town, eventually towards the Furousha High School, many days after the bright light in the sky)

Izanagi drove his NEW motorcycle relatively slowly down the residential streets in the town. HE had to eventually do some more preparatory shots for the High School Photo Day work, but right now he was just "looking" around for anything interesting to shoot.

Ever since he got the new "spirit" camera from the weird girl Viatrix, he couldn't help but try to find more "ghosts" or "invisible people" as he once thought of them before meeting the cute girl Viatrix.

After checking his bank account, he decided he needed his own form of transportation, especially now that he had this "new" camera. He had learned to ride a motorcycle when he lived in Tokyo and worked on assignment fora few of the newspapers, they had a few motorcycles for their reporters and photographers, so Izanagi took advantage. He also learned pretty quick, how to ride "offensively" and get just about anywhere he wanted on a motorcycle, one such case involving driving the motorcycle up many flights of stairs to beat out another photographer for a scoop on a photograph on a suicide attempt from the top of a building...Izanagi got the shot.

The motorcycle wasn't "new" but it was a recent model, had some decent power but wasnt something so special to invite extra interest from thieves, as it had major scuff marks and dents in it. It was a dirty orange color with grey silver accents. it was small enough to go in his storage space or drive into a motel room if needed. He bought a helmet, but it was attached to the back right now on the small spot for a "passenger".

Instead of wearing a helmet, Izanagi was wearing his dirty old Yomiuri Giants cap backwards, his big earphones over his ears (listening to the baseball game) and his "new" spirit camera hung across his chest on a strap.

The new camera was AMAZING. It looked like it was from the early 20th century, but it was LIGHT, and when looking into it, it had the most amazing features. the lens was the most sharp and best zoom lens he had ever used, it zoomed way past at least 1000mm, yet was able to also do macro shots at least twice the size of life. It had a flash that popped out form nowhere, and was perfect illumination EVERY time. It had a huge lcd screen on the back which you would never notice as it flipped up when you wanted it. In the viewfinder, he had so much information it was overwhelming. There were some words he didnt understand, but there was timestamps, focus helpers, little crosshairs like a through gun sight almost. The most amazing feature though was that it would tell information about the people in the frame. Not all people mind you, but most people. It kept saying the word "plus" over some people's heads, "human" over others, "spirits" over some, and then every now and then other words which Izanagi didnt recognize, once even the word "Shinigami" or "Death God", which made Izanagi worry a bit.

Still, the camera was awesome, and the feature most important, was that he could take pictures of these "ghosts" and they would show up on his computer and print out on his printer. He didnt really know what to do with these prints and images really, outside taking them to the cute Viatrix girl, but he doubted old lady ghosts and guys wearing old black robes and such were anything special. The images were mostly just satisfaction for Izanagi, as they represented that he WASNT crazy.

Izanagi rode around a quiet neighborhood, just looking. After a while, he pulled the motorcycle over and lowered his headphones to his neck, the game had ended..in a win!...which made Izanagi smile. He then looked up to the sky and noticed the sun just beginning its decent. He figured he could probably go the High School now to get those preparation shots, and still have time after.

He took out his phone/mp3 player and clicked through his music, stopping on the 5th symphony by Mahler, turning up the volume he placed his headphones back on his ears and sped off as the brass entered, off and towards the High School.

28. - Top - End - #718
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Sayaka

To be hit on the face twice, it is a bad thing. But actually this time Sayaka uses her arm to block the attack and step forward. She moves her feet to try and trip him, holding a talisman in one hand and her other hand is open and defensive.

Spoiler
    Show

We can finish the fight soon if you would like.
    Ken began to take a step back with his left leg. While doing so he threw a straight punch with his right to the side of her abdomen. At the same she had managed to sweep his moving leg causing him to put all his weight on the other and thus keeping him stuck in his place. Perhaps she could dodge and capitalize on his greatly hampered mobility.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-05-20 at 12:56 PM.

29. - Top - End - #719
    Orc in the Playground

[Day 18]

[Office of Agent 01]

Nero mulls over the orders he most recently received from The Top. It was so paralyzingly ludicrous, he was distracted from all the commotion outside, in the chaotic true world.

But this mission could be handled with nothing less than absolute focus.

A trip into the Lion's Den, Hueco Mundo, was no small matter, if Nero wished to come back alive.
    After a day or so of careful deliberation, Nero finally decides on the ideal method of going about his mission.

He takes out his phone, and pulls up the contact list... It was time to call in Agent 07.

[Furousha Shop]

After over half a day...

Viatrix finally emerges from the gigai workshop in her basement. Lugging along three body bags, she first visits the wolflike arrancar known as Roux, rolling his bag over with a kick.

"There you go. Hurry out of here quick, don't need the place smelling like hollow on the inside."

Next, Mei and Serazel. She doesn't hand over the gigai immediately.

"So how exactly do you plan on paying for these?"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

30. - Top - End - #720
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    The man motions to the radio again. "We should coordinate."
    Day 18
    The Concierge points to the trailer of the truck.

"Prepared... radios... digital watches... with... GPS. All... ready... in... the back... Hurry... have schedule... to keep."

[Day 18]

After a day or so of careful deliberation, Nero finally decides on the ideal method of going about his mission.

He takes out his phone, and pulls up the contact list... It was time to call in Agent 07.
    Apartment Number [REDACTED], [REDACTED] Apartment Building, [REDACTED], Fushichou East Side; Day 18

The two-room apartment was shabby. The wallpaper was fading, peeling and jaundiced with nicotine stains. The thin curtains were drawn, the resulting half-light turned into a haze by the copious amounts of cigarette smoke hanging in the still air.

Hubert Fiorentini lies on a bed in the middle of one of the rooms, his gaze travelling from the greasy hob in the kitchen to ceiling and back again. He takes a deep draw on his cigarette when his phone rings - his "company" phone. He sits up, stubbing the cigarette out on his bedside table. He checks the caller ID and answers.

"Monsieur Nero. 'Ow can I be of assistance?"

[Furousha Shop]

After over half a day...

Viatrix finally emerges from the gigai workshop in her basement. Lugging along three body bags, she first visits the wolflike arrancar known as Roux, rolling his bag over with a kick.

"There you go. Hurry out of here quick, don't need the place smelling like hollow on the inside."
    Roux enters the gigai and stretches a little to test out the new body, as well as the fit of the grey pinstripe suit. He finishes up by running a hand through his hair before nodding to Viatrix.

"'Course. Hate to stay cooped up in here any longer."

And with that, Roux exits the shop and hits the streets of Fusichou, walking in the straightest line he could towards her apartment.
    Last edited by Edge; 2011-05-20 at 01:15 PM.