New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Hourglass of Zihaja D&D 4e] Heroes on a Sea of Swords IC

Medinah

Medinah's eyes flared red at the mention of "Her Majesty," which she knew could only mean one person.

"I permitted Vertasi a lawful, merciful death according to the custom of your kind. If she yet lives, she will not be so fortunate at our next encounter--nor will you be today," she stated coldly before bringing the weight of her curse to bear against Moroque.

Spoiler
    Show

Standard: Eldritch Strike against Mo
    Con (weapon) vs. AC: (1d20+21)[41]
    Hit: (1d8+14)[20] psychic damage + (2d6)[11] from Curse Strike + (2d6)[6] from Warlock's Curse + slide 1 square to K14 I14 + psychic lock + protective hex. Total damage per crit, rolled in OOC thread, is 57.

Movement: If I hit and slide Mo to K14 I14 then I'll shift to J13. Otherwise I'll shift to J12.

No minor action at this time.
    Last edited by Dacia Brabant; 2012-10-08 at 04:03 PM.
    Currently playing: Jathal Darsha'an; Linie

2. - Top - End - #722
    Titan in the Playground

Iludai Cave Network
    The katar-and-cloak-wielding warrior is struck by the rhythm of Kihtsah's blades, accepting the hit but reversing the kobold's momentum to send him falling off the edge. He tries to confuse Rahman with his cloak, but the alchemist isn't fooled. He then slashes out with his katar at Rahman and Medinah, wounding both, but Rahman floods a wave of aegis magic to interrupt the strikes, lessening the blows. Having accomplished that, he backs off slightly onto the bridge.

The warforged thrown into the pit by Rahman's battlefist stands up and initiates a repair protocol similar to the one Medinah often performs. As it repairs itself, it charges the prone Kihtsah and leaves a slash in his side.

The vampire laughs at Medinah's threat. Do you truly believe you could beat the Pirate Queen unless she allowed you to win? he boasts, lashing out with blade and magic at Rahman and Amirah. Between Medinah's curse magic and Rahman's aegis, however, he has no luck landing a blow. He proceeds to rush up the cliff to stand next to Jalil. Hello there, Lady Farun, he says, with a predatory smile.

Crunch:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kihtsah's weaving blades push is negated and converted into a push on him, and he fails his edge saving throw, putting him in the pit. He then uses a close burst slash attack on Medinah and Rahman, dealing 35 damage to both, but Rahman uses his armor of aegis expansion to negate 13 damage to each. Rahman is bloodied and looses an Energy Conservation surge. Kitsah takes 5 falling damage.

The warforged stands up, uses Warforged Resolve, and then charges the prone Kihtsah. 18 damage, and Kihtsah is marked until the end of Warforged 1's next turn, and bloodied.

Moroque misses twice, but avoids AoOs from Rahman and Amirah due to a power effect. Figment and Jalil both get opportunity attacks if they choose, however.

I don't mean to gang up on Kihtsah, he just keeps putting himself smack dab in the middle of things.

Alvah's up.

Battle Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Darker-shaded area is 25 feet below even-level. Light-blue shaded area is 20 feet above even-level. Ceiling is roughly 40 feet above even-level. The ledge on the far left is not an error; with an acrobatics check made to balance, the chasm can be crossed there. Squares within 2 of a torch, or within 2 of Amirah's starting square, are brightly lit. Squares within 3 of that of dimly lit. Anything else is in darkness.

Anyone on the pit level can pass under the bridge (i.e., it's all one big pit). The yellow line at the top represents a rope ladder which trivializes climb checks made to get up to the upper level.

There is now also a rope leading from the pit floor to the main floor in C16.

Jalil's whirlwind is a burst 1 centered on H13.

Initiative Order
    Spoiler
    Show
    Human Crossbowman 1: 25
    Human Crossbowman 2: 24 ++
    Warforged Soldier 2: 24 --
    Medinah: 23
    Human Warrior: 35
    Warforged Soldier 1: 24 +-
    First Mate Moroque: 22
    Alvah: 19
    Kihtsah: 18+
    Amirah: 18-
    Rahman: 17 [DELAY]
    Jalil: 11

Acting creature/player is highlighted.

Player Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    Amirah (A): 84/112 HP, 10 THP
    Alvah (N): 62/102 HP, OG5 Untyped (Resisted)
    Jalil (J): 101/101 HP, 13 THP
    Medinah (M): 72/105 HP, Slowed (SE)
    Rahman (R): 56/113 HP, Slowed (SE), Bloodied
    Kihtsah (K): 34/111 HP, Prone, Bloodied

Figment (F): 28/56 HP, Bloodied

Healing Surges:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Amirah: 9/12
    Alvah: 10/11
    Jalil: 10/10
    Medinah: 10/13
    Rahman: 16/18
    Kihtsah: 4/8

Enemy Status:
    Spoiler
    Show
    First Mate Moroque: Cursed
    Human Crossbowman 1: Prone
    Human Crossbowman 2: Bloodied
    Human Warrior: Cursed, Bloodied
    Warforged Soldier 1: Prone, Cursed, Bloodied
    Warforged Soldier 2: Prone, Bloodied

Known Information
    Spoiler
    Show
    Religion 22 OR Nature 30:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The man across the room that appears to be in charge is a vampire, a villainous undead creature that bears a semblance of life. It was a creature such as this that attacked Captain Farid's mother while she was pregnant, resulting in Shaur's fangs and bloodthirst. They are not dissuaded by garlic, and wooden stakes will serve you no better than a traditional stabbing weapon.

History 25 or Medinah:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Warforged before you are cheap models, the mass-produced results of early Admajai experiments in the field of false life. Even still, such generic warforged are worth a small fortune in the modern era, where the art of creating even a simple one is all but lost. Naturally, it would be very strange for common bandits to have them, and the capacity to reprogram them for their own ends.

The Human Warrior on the bridge wields a cloak in one hand and a katar in the other.

The two Warforged Soldiers wield a longsword and a buckler each.

The humans on the upper level wield bayonetted crossbows.

The man at the back has a short sword belted at his hip.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

3. - Top - End - #723
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

Alvah Nasab, Voice of Thunder
    Seeing Kihtsah been overhelmed, the bard let out a low whistle and a weave of sound surround the avenger as the warforged charge him, preventing some damage. The wild bard tell his allies,
    "Take care of these up here, I'll go help Kihtsah."
    As he say so, he chant a few words that heal and bolster the avenger and teleport him a few feet away from his flanked position. As this happens, Alvah also teleport mid air into the pit falling nimbly on his feet on the ground.
    The half-marid body alter itself a little, some fine fog surround him and his wound are mending themselves.
    Looking at the enemies around him, the bard smile and say,
    "You should'nt mess with the thunder!"
    A blast of energy slam against the enemies slamming them onto the walls behind them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Took 16 damages.
    Also, I get ongoing 5 damage.

Immediate interrupt : Chord of resilience on Kitsah when the Warforged 1 charge him , reduce damage by 11.

NOTE : I dont think you auto used it on any attack yet as I suggested sooner in OOC (I checked the previous post)
    . If I am wrong and you used it, forget this action.

Start of turn : Take 5 ongoing damages (Negated by resist 6 all ongoing)
    Minor : Majestic word on Kihtsah, he can spend a surge + (2D6+6)[13], Gain 6 THP and is teleported to F14
    Free : Since I teleported an other creature I telelport 2 to D16 (2 Square dowm), then fall 15 feet taking (1D10)[7] damages by ((1D20+12)[18] / 2.

Move : If I took damage and fell prone, I stand up Activate Healing word power, Spenda surge and gain an aura one that grant 6 THP to allies at the start of Alvah's turn.

Standard : Rolling Echo, Close Burst 3 (2 +1 from feat),
    Attack on S1 : (1D20+18)[35] VS Fortitude
    Attack on S2 : (1D20+18)[36] VS Fortitude
    Attack on W1 : (1D20+18)[32] VS Fortitude
    Attack on W2 : (1D20+18)[38] VS Fortitude (CRIT = 33 - done in OOC)
    Hit : 2D6+12[/roll]21 damages (rolled OOC) and push 1 (Forfeit for everyone - except for flavor - slam into the wall). Before I take any action next turn, I can repeat the attack as a free action.
    end of turn : Save VS ongoing (1D20)[15]
    End of turn : Invisibility ends on Kihtsah

Note for Sahdow_elf : I am unsure why, but my status and the ones noted did not match (after the 16 damages I was at 78...??) I updated my status to reflect the same HP total as the status in your thread.

Alvah's Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP :...87/102...TEMP HP :...0
    Surge Value :...25
    Surge left/surge per day :...9/12
    Resist : ....6 Ongoing ....
    AC:...29...FORT:...28... REF:...25...WILL:...30...
    Encounter count for the day: ....0
    Languages : ....Common, Aquan, Ignan , Terran
    Initiative : ... +8
    Passive Perception : ... 23
    Passive Insight : ...21
    Main Hand : Bard's Songblade Longsword +4
    Off Hand : Light Shield
    Powers :
    Melee Basic Attack (For OAs) (+14, 1D8+3)
    Staggering Note
    War Song Strike

Action point (0/1)
    Second Wind
    Majestic Word (0/2)
    Healing Rain
    Word of Friendship
    Vezzuvu's Eruption
    Shout of Thriumph
    Drums of the wild hunt
    Rolling Echo
    Earthquake Stike
    Moment of Escape
    Chrod of Resilience
    Illusory Ereasure

Tune of Ice and Wind
    Thunder Blade
    Menacing Thunder
    Doom Echo

Items powers:
    Eladrin Ring of passage
    Helm of Teleportation
    Imposter's Stonemail Armor +3

Consumables :

Effects from Alvah :
    Rolling Echo at start of next turn (S1, S2, W1, W2)
    Healing Rain : Aura 1 until Bloodied or UEE, Allies in the aura at the start of Alvah's turn gain 6 THP

Effects on Alvah :

Items Carried/Owned :

Spoiler
    Show
    Imposter's Stonemail Armor +3 (E)
    Bard's Songblade Longsword +4 (E)
    Amulet of Protection +3 (E)
    Eladrin's Ring of Passage (E)
    Helm of Teleportation (E)
    Ritual Book
    Backpack
    Bedroll
    Flint and steel
    Beltpouch
    Sunrod (2)
    Rations (10 days)
    50' hempen rope
    Waterskin
    Dagger

Wealth :
    Spoiler
    Show
    2 pp
    40 gp

Last edited by Dekkah; 2012-10-15 at 10:34 AM.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Troll in the Playground

Kihtsah Darimil, Dervish of Adimas

His world spun around several times, the half-kobold takes a second to catch his breath. "Thank you, Alvah. Your movements come in useful sometimes, it seems."

He quickly returns to his foe. "Miss me?" He asks as his blade tries to knock aside the Katar and land a blow. As the same time, spectral chains leap from his blade, not moving towards the warrior though, but to one of the warforged below.

Move: to F13
    Standard: Chains of Censure
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacks vs AC:
    (1d20+18)[28]
    (1d20+18)[27]
    Damage: (2d7+16)[29] and immoblize WF1 if he counts as within 5 squares.
    Thanks to Elrond for the Vash avatar.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Titan in the Playground

Amirah, Living Swarm

Amirah and Figment both miss their swipes at the vampire as it moved next to them. With the creature well out of their reach, they both turn as one to look at the human standing his ground. They had seen him throw Kitsah down into the pit, and Amirah makes certain she won't be thrown as well. Figment advances first, distracting him with her illusions, as Amirah gathers speed. Then, the cloud of insects rushes forward, enveloping the target and attempting to get behind his defences.

Spoiler
    Show

Amirah (swarm form)
    HP 84+10/112 Bloodied 56 Healing Surge 28 (3 used /12)
    AC 30 Fort 28 Reflex 26 Will 29

Figment
    HP 28/56 Bloodied 28 Healing Surge 14 (0 used /0)
    AC 30 Fort 26 Reflex 30 Will 30

Move: Figment to H13. Amirah to J16

Standard: Amirah charges @HW, moving to H14
    To Hit Reflex - (1d20+22)[32]
    Damage - (1d8+12)[17] + Claw Damage - (1d10)[2]

Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est

6. - Top - End - #726
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Jalil Farun

The winds die out suddenly as Jalil turns her attention to the vampire beside her. She holds back her dagger and allows him to gain the ledge unmolested. "I would say it's pleasant to meet you, but that would be a lie. Please, be graceful and let this second rest be your final." Jalil says and takes a small step back as the lightning arcs from her dagger into a bolt that streaks towards the vampire, a part of it forking off and rushing towards one of the crossbowmen below.

Spoiler
    Show
    She'll choose not to make the opportunity attack. Howling Hurricane goes away.

Move: Shift to I19.
    Standard: Elemental Bolt vs First Mate Moroque
    Free Action: Elemental Escalation to target Crossbowman 2 as well

Elemental Bolt vs Reflex
    Attack vs First Mate (1d20+16)[25]
    Attack vs Crossbowman 2 (1d20+16)[24]

Damage (1d12+27)[39] lightning and thunder damage, (1d6)[3] lightning and thunder damage, and (1d10)[6] lightning and thunder damage. Each target hit gains Vulnerable 3 to my Elemental attacks until EONT. If the First Mate is hit Jalil will slide him to E17, off the cliff and on top of Crossbowman 2.

White Lotus: If the First Mate is hit and he attacks me on his turn, he takes 9 total lightning and thunder damage and I can repeat Elemental Bolt against him as an Immediate Reaction.

Edit: Looks like she missed. She'll be using Fog Form as an Immediate Interrupt if the First Mate hits her.

Fog Form
    Trigger: You are hit by an attack
    Effect: You become insubstantial until the end of your next turn.
    Statblock
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jalil Farun, Sabi Elementalist
    HP 101 Temps 13 Bloodied 50 Surge Value 25 Surges 10/10
    AC 25 Fort 26 Ref 25 Will 30
    Action Points 0

Initiative +7
    Passive Insight 17
    Passive Perception 19

Elemental Bolt, Static Charge, Storm Walk

Elemental Escalation [X][X][ ][ ], Essence of Arcane Blood, Wind Fury Assault, Essence Form, Windwalker, Sorcerous Sirocco, Wind Rider, Fog Form

Howling Tempest, Thunder Leap, Howling Hurricane, Lightning Daggers

Race/Theme/Class/Paragon Path Features
    Spoiler
    Show
    Windsoul: You gain resist 5 cold and the windwalker power. At 11th level, the resistance improves to 10 cold. At 21st level, the resistance improves to 15 cold.

(1st level): Your origin becomes elemental. For the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin, you are considered to be an elemental. Add Primordial to the languages you can read, write, and speak. You gain a +2 power bonus to Athletics checks and Perception checks. You also gain the wind fury assault power.
    (5th level): Whenever an effect enables you to fly, you can fly 1 additional square. Further, whenever you use your second wind, you can push each creature adjacent to you 1 square.
    (10th level): Whenever you hit with wind fury assault, you slide the target up to a number of squares equal to your highest ability modifier.

Elemental Power: You gain a bonus to the damage rolls of arcane powers equal to your Constitution modifier. This bonus increases to 2 + your Constitution modifier at 5th level, 5 + your Constitution modifier at 15th level, and 8 + your Constitution modifier at 25th level.
    Elemental Resilience: While you are not wearing heavy armor, you can use your Constitution modifier in place of your Dexterity or Intelligence modifier to determine your AC.
    Elemental Versatility: At 9th level and 19th level, you gain a sorcerer at-will attack power of your choice.

Enhanced Elemental Bolt: Your elemental bolt deals lightning damage. On a hit, its target gains vulnerable 3 to your elemental attacks until the end of your next turn.
    Elemental Soul: At 5th level, you gain resist 10 lightning. At 15th level, you gain a +2 bonus to saving throws against ongoing lightning damage. At 25th level, choose either cold or thunder. You gain resist 10 to the chosen damage type and a +2 bonus to saving throws against ongoing damage of that type.*
    Fly: At 23rd level, you can fly up to half your speed as a move action.

Energy Essence (11th level): If you hit with an arcane attack power that deals more than one type of damage, you deal 1d6 extra damage.
    Essential Action (11th level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, you gain a +4 bonus to attack rolls with arcane powers until the start of your next turn.

Last edited by Chambers; 2012-10-21 at 10:53 AM.
    "We have sent many to Hell, to smooth our way," said I, "and we are standing yet and holding blades. What more?"- Roger Zelazny, This Immortal
    Avatar Image: The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai; bitmap version by me.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Titan in the Playground

Iludai Cave Network
    Alvah's sudden appearance down in the pit seems to startle those present; as he lands and rolls back to his feet, the wave of thunder he unleashes bashes his foes about, and he manages to remove Kihtsah from the flanking position while they are distracted. He calls upon his racial heritage and causes a light swirling rain to appear around him, offering protection to himself and his allies.

Meanwhile, Kihtsah brings himself to his feet and strikes at the nearest warforged. His strike is parried, however, despite the warforged's heavily damaged state. Amirah's swarm and Figment rush the lone warrior on the top level, summarily ending his life with a lacerating rush of insect incisors. His oath fulfilled, Kihtsah gains the right to declare a new foe for his ire.

Jallil backs onto a narrow cliff edge to get out of the reach of Moroque's sword and magic, but the lightning bolts she aims to knock him off the precipice go wildly awry, hitting neither of her intended targets. The smug vampiric pirate laughs, pointing his sword at her threateningly with a predatory grin on his lips.

Rahman teleports down into the pit, arriving next to the warforged and one of the archers. He wraps his Aegis around both, and then passes his battlefist across his sword blade, igniting it. He paints a wall of flame around him, making things uncomfortable for both of his foes.

In the pit, the two archers recover briefly from Alvah's blast. As the half-marid overcomes the poison in his veins, he feels suddenly weak from exertion, and the two archers capitalize on this, firing on him, though both leave themselves open to counterattack. Despite Rahman triggering his Aegis and slowing one of the bolts, they have a rather devastating effect, and Alvah suddenly finds himself regretting being so exposed. The sudden burst of pain breaks his concentration, and his racial powers fizzle away, leaving an ineffectual puddle on the floor around him.

One of the warforged magically reinforces itself, then positions itself so that it is surrounded by Kihtsah, Rahman and Alvah, and then it strikes with shield and longsword in a complex technique, attempting to injure all of its foes. Kihtsah parries the blow with his off-hand weapon and Rahman's warding blocks the wild blow, but Alvah is not so fortunate. The warforged's shield bashes him in the head, and the marid nearly passes out. The maneuver leaves it open to attack from Rahman and Alvah, and the former lands a painful strike on the machine's chassis.

Crunch:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alvah is weakened as an aftereffect of the OG5 poison. One archer shifts away, the other stands up, they both reload and then shoot Alvah. They rolled... very high. He takes 75 damage, plus ongoing 5 more damage (which he will resist, but the aftereffect is still relevant). Becoming bloodied shuts off his Healing Rain ability. Rahman uses his Aegis of Shielding, reducing the damage by 16 to just 59.

S2 and W2 take 12 autodamage from Rahman's Flamewall Strike.

The warforged then walks between Alvah and Kihtsah and uses a CBurst 1 Attack, which misses Kihtsah and Rahman but hits Alvah for 22 damage. Alvah takes OG5 from the warforged until he attacks the warforged (no save). This doesn't stack with the other OG, and he resists enough for both anyway, so it doesn't even matter.

Alvah can make opportunity attacks against S1, S2 and W2, if he wants.

It is Medinah's turn.

Battle Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Darker-shaded area is 25 feet below even-level. Light-blue shaded area is 20 feet above even-level. Ceiling is roughly 40 feet above even-level. The ledge on the far left is not an error; with an acrobatics check made to balance, the chasm can be crossed there. Squares within 2 of a torch, or within 2 of Amirah's starting square, are brightly lit. Squares within 3 of that of dimly lit. Anything else is in darkness. Moot, on account of Medinah's Delver's Light.

Anyone on the pit level can pass under the bridge (i.e., it's all one big pit). The yellow line at the top represents a rope ladder which trivializes climb checks made to get up to the upper level.

Initiative Order
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rahman: 17

Player Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alvah (N): 6/102 HP, Weakened UENT, Bloodied, OG5 (psn), OG5 (WF)
    Rahman (R): 56/113 HP, Bloodied
    Kihtsah (K): 85/111 HP, 6 THP

Healing Surges:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kihtsah: 3/8

Enemy Status:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Human Crossbowman 1: Bloodied, Cursed
    Human Crossbowman 2: Bloodied
    Human Warrior: Dead
    Warforged Soldier 1: Cursed, Bloodied
    Warforged Soldier 2: Bloodied

Known Information
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    The man across the room that appears to be in charge is a vampire, a villainous undead creature that bears a semblance of life. It was a creature such as this that attacked Captain Farid's mother while she was pregnant, resulting in Shaur's fangs and bloodthirst. They are not dissuaded by garlic, and wooden stakes will serve you no better than a traditional stabbing weapon.

History 25 or Medinah:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Warforged before you are cheap models, the mass-produced results of early Admajai experiments in the field of false life. Even still, such generic warforged are worth a small fortune in the modern era, where the art of creating even a simple one is all but lost. Naturally, it would be very strange for common bandits to have them, and the capacity to reprogram them for their own ends.

The Human Warrior on the bridge wields a cloak in one hand and a katar in the other.

My Homebrew
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ogre in the Playground

Medinah

"My anima blade was set upon her throat. I permitted her to live, an error I will not make twice--assuming you are to be believed," she continued, whether Moroque was still listening or not.

To make her point clear, she swung her blade and flung bolts of energy at the vampiric pirate and the two crossbowmen, taking advantage of the momentary distraction to shift her stance forward.

Spoiler
    Show

All right, I'll have to post the move and minor actions after resolving the standard action since it's contingent on whether she hits at least 1 target or not.

Standard action: Skirmisher's Volley at Mo, S1 and S2.
    Con (implement) vs. Reflex
    Mo: (1d20+19)[30]
    S1: (1d20+19)[33]
    S2: (1d20+19)[36]

Hit: (1d8+10)[18] psychic damage + (2d6)[12] curse damage (on Mo if he's hit, otherwise S1) + psychic lock + protective hex. She also shifts 1 square +1 square per target hit by this attack.

To be continued...

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground

Medinah

Despite her foe-induced lethargy, Medinah was able to shift forward enough to get within range of Moroque to use her hellish mode of transportation: she vanished in a cloud of brimstone, only to appear behind the vampire. The lingering brimstone bound the warrior in her aegis, at least temporarily.

Spoiler
    Show

That 36 at least is a hit, so she can shift at minimum to I-14. From there she uses her move action to teleport to F-19 via Avernian Challenge. As a result, she marks Moroque UEMNT.

I'm assuming S2 isn't within her LoS, but W2 should be so Medinah will curse it using her minor action.

Saving throw: (1d20)[1]

10. - Top - End - #730
    Titan in the Playground

Iludai Cave Network
    Permitted her to live! Har! The Pirate Queen of Liars seeks permission from no one! If in your hubris you truly think you won any exchange with our glorious Queen... more the fool you! laughs Moroque in reply, though his retort is punctuated by a disorienting bolt of curse magic striking him in the chest. When Medinah appears behind him, the vampiric pirate simply smiles a fanged grin, but the grin is wiped off his face when he sees that the other curse bolt took down one of his crossbowmen.

The other warforged in the pit shifts aside and strikes at Rahman, fooled by Kihtsah into thinking the half-kobold is an ally. Though the alchemist tries to block the strike with his warding, the warforged's blade finds a chink in the magic and injures Rahman.

Ignoring Medinah, the pirate turns his attention to Jalil. I have never feasted on the blood of a sabi before. Tell me, is it true that not but air flows in your veins? Let us find out! He sidesteps Medinah and lunges at Jalil, teeth bared. Medinah's curse magic foils the strike, however, and the sabi sorceress sidesteps what becomes a rather clumsy lunge. Furious, he gestures towards the remaining crossbowman, as magic gives the cornered man a chance to slip side of Alvah.

Crunch:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The warforged knight shifts and attacks Rahman for 19 damage and marked.

If not for all the attack penalties imposed by Medinah, that attack of Moroque's would have hit Jalil for quite a lot of damage. However, the result is a miss.

It is Alvah's turn.

Battle Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Darker-shaded area is 25 feet below even-level. Light-blue shaded area is 20 feet above even-level. Ceiling is roughly 40 feet above even-level. The ledge on the far left is not an error; with an acrobatics check made to balance, the chasm can be crossed there. Squares within 2 of a torch, or within 2 of Amirah's starting square, are brightly lit. Squares within 3 of that of dimly lit. Anything else is in darkness. Moot, on account of Medinah's Delver's Light.

Initiative Order
    Spoiler
    Show

Player Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alvah (N): 6/102 HP, Weakened UENT, Bloodied, OG5 (psn), OG5 (WF)

Healing Surges:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Status:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Human Crossbowman 1: Bloodied, Cursed
    Human Crossbowman 2: Dead
    Warforged Soldier 1: Cursed, Bloodied
    Warforged Soldier 2: Bloodied

Known Information
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

History 25 or Medinah:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #731
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh no you don't." Kithsah says as he takes advantage of the warforged distraction.

Spoiler
    Show
    Overwhelming strike with the short sword-
    Attacks-
    (1d20+18)[35]
    (1d20+18)[20]
    Damage-
    (1d6+11)[17]
    On hit, shift to G14, slide WF1 to my space. It grants combat advantage to me until the end of my next turn

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

Alvah Nasab, Voice of thunder.
    As the archers and soldiers leave themselves open, the bard swing at them, injuring them very slightly, as the poison stealth some of his strenght. The half-marid is hit from all sides and sustain severe injuries. Wincing in pain, he keep singing and a second burst of energy errupt from him and hit the enemies. It is weaker than anticipated, as the poison is also sapping some of the effect.

The many opens wounds should bleed out, and Alvah should feel the poison burning in his veins, but his great thoughness make him ignore them completly. Being out of healing, the bard only smile and say,
    "Doom is coming for you all, named Amirah... Rahman ... Kihtsah."
    As he yell each name, the bard slam his sword onto his light shield and a loud note blast at each enemy. As the blast hit them, the ally named appear beside the targeted creature, and Alvah himself teleport beside the archer.
    Satisfied of his work, the bard step back out of reach of the archer and relatively safe from the warforge with his defender to block him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Alvah take 59 damages and Ongoing 5 again (Bloodied)
    Alvah take 22 from warforged and Ongoing 5 until he attack him.

Start of turn :Take ongoing 5 and ongoing 5 (negated both)
    Start of turn :Doom echo repeat itself (done in OOC).
    Attack on S1 : 20 VS Fortitude
    Attack on W1 : 32 VS Fortitude
    Attack on W2 (CA- Flank) : 39 VS Fortitude
    hit : 9 Thunder Damage (already halved)

Standard : Drums of the wild hunt, Close burst 2, up to 3 targets
    Attack on S1 : (1D20+19)[30] VS Fortitude
    Attack on W1 : (1D20+19)[36] VS Fortitude
    Attack on W2 (CA- Flank) : (1D20+21)[33] VS Fortitude
    Damages : (1D10+12)[22] thunder damages (Halved to 11) and I can teleport an ally 10 squares of me beside the target. If I do, that ally gain +3 power bonus to his next attack roll against the target done before the start of my next turn (Hit S1 = Amirah to C14, Hit W1 = Kihtsah to G15, hit W2 = Rahman to D16 .
    Free : Since I teleport an ally, I teleport 2 to C16 and Gain CA against S1 UENT (Alvah)
    Minor : Laugh Wildly... sadly no way to heal myself left lol.
    Move : Shift to C17 (Forfeit move if W2 died)
    end of turn : Save Vs S1 5 Ongoing, done in OOC = 15 (saved... yay, weakened again)

Alvah's Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP :...6/102...TEMP HP :...0
    Powers :
    Staggering Note
    War Song Strike

Action point (0/1)
    Second Wind
    Majestic Word (0/2)
    Healing Rain
    Word of Friendship
    Vezzuvu's Eruption
    Shout of Thriumph
    Drums of the wild hunt
    Rolling Echo
    Earthquake Stike
    Moment of Escape
    Chrod of Resilience
    Illusory Ereasure

Tune of Ice and Wind
    Thunder Blade
    Menacing Thunder
    Doom Echo

Items powers:
    Eladrin Ring of passage
    Helm of Teleportation

Consumables :

Effects from Alvah :
    +3 Power bonus to Amirah's next attack roll VS S1 USNT (Alvah)
    +3 Power bonus to Rahman's next attack roll VS W2 USNT (Alvah)
    +3 Power bonus to Kihtsah's next attack roll VS W1 USNT (Alvah)

Effects on Alvah :
    Bloodied
    Weakened UENT (S1)
    CA against S1 UENT (Alvah)

Items Carried/Owned :

Spoiler
    Show
    Ritual Book
    Backpack
    Bedroll
    Flint and steel
    Beltpouch
    Sunrod (2)
    Rations (10 days)
    50' hempen rope
    Waterskin
    Dagger

Wealth :
    Spoiler
    Show
    2 pp
    40 gp

Last edited by Dekkah; 2012-10-30 at 01:21 PM.

13. - Top - End - #733
    Troll in the Playground

As enemies fall around him, Kihtsah goes after the last crossbowman on the ground floor. He dances forward, taking care to take at least this one alive.

Minor: Oath on Crossbowman
    Move: to D14
    Standard: Overwhelming strike
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacks vs Ac:
    (1d20+18)[28]
    (1d20+18)[29]
    Damage-(1d7+19)[23] damage. Not shifting/sliding.
    Last edited by Reverent-One; 2012-10-30 at 10:34 PM.

14. - Top - End - #734
    Titan in the Playground

Amirah's form coalesces into her humanoid shape to hold the crossbow offered to her by Kitsah, her head at a slight angle. "Why did you not kill him? He is but a male, unimportant. And a wasp!pirate, too. There are plenty more where he came from, and he had no problem killing Us"

Taking the crossbow in her weak arms, she struggles to raise it, several dozen insects rushing upwards to join the faltering arms. Even then, the point trembles, but thankfully her target is large enough to make it impossible to miss. Squeezing the trigger, she lets the arrow shoot upwards carrying the rope, then drops the crossbow. The insects start scurrying up the rope, the mass that is Amirah stretching as it crawls upwards.Figment, in the meantime, moves slightly backwards, keeping Amirah in her sight, but also blocking the exit to the best of her ability.

Spoiler
    Show

Free: shift to humanoid
    Standard: shoot the grappling hook @ B15
    Move: Amirah moves up the rope 3 squares, Figment moves to J15
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2012-10-31 at 11:27 AM.
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?

15. - Top - End - #735

Jalil

"And it seems you never will. Undeath does not suit your complexion - nor your reflexes." Jalil says and steps lightly onto the air as she thrusts her forked dagger into the side of the vampire. A massive wind rises up behind her and rushes at the vampire, trying to slam him against the back wall.

Spoiler
    Show
    Standard: Wind Fury Assault (melee)

Effect: You can fly up to your speed +2. At any point during this movement, you can make the following attack.
    Hit: 2[W] + Charisma modifier damage, and you can slide the target 7 squares.

As it says "at any point" I'm presuming that I can make the attack before I move.

Attack vs Reflex
    (1d20+20)[40]

Damage
    (2d4+9)[13] 29 damage and the Vampire is slid 6 squares to B18 and then 1 square to C17. It's all the same forced movement, just flavoring it as bouncing him off the wall and dropping him into the pit.

After the attack she will fly to F13 (on the bridge). Hopefully he won't be there to take an Opportunity Attack.

Statblock
    Spoiler
    Show
    Action Points 0

Initiative +7
    Passive Insight 17
    Passive Perception 19

Elemental Escalation [X][X][ ][ ], Essence of Arcane Blood, Wind Fury Assault, Essence Form, Windwalker, Sorcerous Sirocco, Wind Rider, Fog Form

Spoiler
    Show
    Windsoul: You gain resist 5 cold and the windwalker power. At 11th level, the resistance improves to 10 cold. At 21st level, the resistance improves to 15 cold.

(1st level): Your origin becomes elemental. For the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin, you are considered to be an elemental. Add Primordial to the languages you can read, write, and speak. You gain a +2 power bonus to Athletics checks and Perception checks. You also gain the wind fury assault power.
    (5th level): Whenever an effect enables you to fly, you can fly 1 additional square. Further, whenever you use your second wind, you can push each creature adjacent to you 1 square.
    (10th level): Whenever you hit with wind fury assault, you slide the target up to a number of squares equal to your highest ability modifier.

Elemental Power: You gain a bonus to the damage rolls of arcane powers equal to your Constitution modifier. This bonus increases to 2 + your Constitution modifier at 5th level, 5 + your Constitution modifier at 15th level, and 8 + your Constitution modifier at 25th level.
    Elemental Resilience: While you are not wearing heavy armor, you can use your Constitution modifier in place of your Dexterity or Intelligence modifier to determine your AC.
    Elemental Versatility: At 9th level and 19th level, you gain a sorcerer at-will attack power of your choice.

Enhanced Elemental Bolt: Your elemental bolt deals lightning damage. On a hit, its target gains vulnerable 3 to your elemental attacks until the end of your next turn.
    Elemental Soul: At 5th level, you gain resist 10 lightning. At 15th level, you gain a +2 bonus to saving throws against ongoing lightning damage. At 25th level, choose either cold or thunder. You gain resist 10 to the chosen damage type and a +2 bonus to saving throws against ongoing damage of that type.*

Energy Essence (11th level): If you hit with an arcane attack power that deals more than one type of damage, you deal 1d6 extra damage.
    Essential Action (11th level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, you gain a +4 bonus to attack rolls with arcane powers until the start of your next turn.
    Last edited by Chambers; 2012-10-31 at 07:37 PM.
    "We have sent many to Hell, to smooth our way," said I, "and we are standing yet and holding blades. What more?"- Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

16. - Top - End - #736
    Ogre in the Playground

Medinah

"You ignore me at your own peril," Medinah proclaims as she steps into position to charge at her prone foe with her blade, which she does, attempting to use the attack's momentum to complete the act of knocking him into the pit.

Spoiler
    Show

Move action to shift to E18.

Standard action to charge to C18 and attack Mo with Eldritch Strike.
    Con (weapon) vs. AC, with CA from prone and +1 for charging:
    (1d20+25)[38]
    (1d8+14)[15] psychic + (2d6)[9] curse damage + psychic lock + protective hex + slide 1 square to C17, into the pit.

If Mo is not knocked into the pit, Medinah will use her minor action to mark him with her Aegis.

Saving throw: (1d20)[18]

17. - Top - End - #737
    Titan in the Playground

Iludai Cave Network
    Medinah's swordstroke finally manages to draw blood from the pirate. Moroque vaults to his feet, waving his hand to send a burst of necrotic energy at Medinah to distract her as he runs down the wall next to the ladder onto the level below. The magic bounces off the Warforged's warding harmlessly, but she doesn't get to make the passing swipe she was ready for. He leaps off the wall, landing near the top of the rope Amirah is climbing. With a grin, his shortsword sweeps down, slicing the rope and forcing the swarm back to the bottom of the pit in a painful heap.

Crunch:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moroque is bloodied, but I think Alvah used his THP on Kihtsah already this round. He then stands and then spiderclimbs down, jumping at the end of his movement to finish in B15. He uses an ability that lets him attack and avoid AoOs during the movement, so for the first attack, he strikes Medinah with some magic, and for the second, he cuts the rope.

His attack misses Medinah by quite a large margin. Amirah falls 20 ft taking 17 falling damage, and is prone. It is Alvah's turn.

Battle Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Initiative Order
    Spoiler
    Show

Player Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    Amirah (A): 77/112 HP,
    Alvah (N): 6/102 HP, Weakened UENT, Bloodied
    Medinah (M): 72/105 HP,

Healing Surges:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Status:
    Spoiler
    Show
    First Mate Moroque: Cursed, Bloodied
    Human Crossbowman 1: Incapacitated
    Warforged Soldier 1: Dead
    Warforged Soldier 2: Dead

Known Information
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

History 25 or Medinah:
    Spoiler
    Show

[/QUOTE]
    My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #738
    Titan in the Playground

Amirah, Living Swarm

Amirah spirals back into a standing position, her hands forming the magic gestures even before the arms are fully built. Figment rushes forward to distract Moroque. While the vampire is charged by Figment's illusion, Amirah's magical wind buffets the upper ledge, assaulting Moroque from behind and dragging him towards the pit with the rest of them.

Then, without even looking up to see the effect of her attack, Amirah steels herself for the shock and calls the insects in her vicinity, attempting to wrestle them into control and away from the whispers in the cavern. She is not as successful as previously, though, and her form starts to shake as she struggles to retain control.

Spoiler
    Show

Amirah (swarm form) (dazed (save ends))
    HP 77+10/112 Bloodied 56 Healing Surge 28 (3 used /12)
    AC 29 Fort 27 Reflex 25 Will 28

Figment (granting CA)
    HP 28/56 Bloodied 28 Healing Surge 14 (0 used /0)
    AC 30 Fort 26 Reflex 30 Will 30 Speed 8

Move:
    Amirah - Stand up
    Figment - Run to B14 (speed 8+2)

Standard: Chill Wind on square C16, 1 square higher than the ledge (Burst 1)
    To Hit Fort - (1d20+22)[31] (inc. CA from Figment)
    Cold Damage - (1d6+10)[14]
    If hit, slide him to C15

Free: Shift to swarm form, shift to C13, +1AC +1Rf, +10 THP, get attacked, may need a ST (will roll it in OoC if needed)

Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2012-11-10 at 12:34 PM.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Troll in the Playground

Kihtsah smiles as the vampire almost literally falls into his lap. "Well done, Amirah. Let's finish this fight. Come on Rahman!"

Minor: Oath of enmity on M
    Standard: Leading strike on M
    Minor: Loyal Sanction on Rahman
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leading strike attacks vs AC:
    (1d20+20)[37]
    (1d20+20)[33]
    Damage-(1d7+21)[28] (adding 6 damage for 3 allies adjacent if that is correct)
    On hit, Rahman gets a +5 (unnamed bonus) to his next damage roll against the target.

Loyal sanction: Rahman gets a +5 power bonus to damage rolls against my oath target until the end of my next turn.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

Alvah Nasab, Voice of Thunder
    As the vampire fall beside Alvah, the half-marid smile,
    "Hello there, dont worry too much. Once you are destroyed, we will send your precious queen soul to you in the afterlife next time we meet her."
    The bard sidestep out of the vampire reach and whirl his sword creating a soft song. The magical imbued music assault the creature and distract him, making the creature lower his defenses for a second, then knock him away toward Alvah's swarm ally.

Spoiler
    Show
    [B]I hope everyone though tof the +3 bonus to attack rolls I granted them (Amirah, Rahman and Kihtsah).

Move : Shift to C17
    Standard : Staggering note (-2 (prone/ranged attack)) on Moroque, (1D20+17)[27] VS Will, 6 Damages (halved to 3 (weakened) and push 2 (Forfeit). Grant a MBA to Rahman.
    End of turn : Weakened ends.
    End of turn : attack bonus to allies ends.

Alvah's Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP :...6/102...TEMP HP :...0
    Powers :
    Staggering Note
    War Song Strike

Action point (0/1)
    Second Wind
    Majestic Word (0/2)
    Healing Rain
    Word of Friendship
    Vezzuvu's Eruption
    Shout of Thriumph
    Drums of the wild hunt
    Rolling Echo
    Earthquake Stike
    Moment of Escape
    Chrod of Resilience
    Illusory Ereasure

Tune of Ice and Wind
    Thunder Blade
    Menacing Thunder
    Doom Echo

Items powers:
    Eladrin Ring of passage
    Helm of Teleportation

Consumables :

Effects from Alvah :

Effects on Alvah :
    Bloodied

Items Carried/Owned :

Spoiler
    Show
    Ritual Book
    Backpack
    Bedroll
    Flint and steel
    Beltpouch
    Sunrod (2)
    Rations (10 days)
    50' hempen rope
    Waterskin
    Dagger

Wealth :
    Spoiler
    Show
    2 pp
    40 gp

21. - Top - End - #741

Jalil

"As your mercenaries die, so does your reparte, it seems. Good. Suffer in silence." Jalil says and raises both hands. Lightning crackles around the dagger in her left hand while sonic vibrations seem to shake the air around her right. She brings her hands together quickly and pulls them apart as a streak of blue lightning rushes towards the downed vampire.

Spoiler
    Show
    Standard - Essence of Arcane Blood

Essence of Arcane Blood vs Vampire
    Attack vs Reflex (-2 for ranged attack vs prone target factored in)
    (1d20+16)[20]

Hit:
    Damage (3d8+27)[39] lightning and thunder damage, (1d6)[3] lightning and thunder damage.
    Gain Combat Advantage against all targets of your Arcane attacks until EONT.

Statblock
    Spoiler
    Show
    Action Points 0

Initiative +7
    Passive Insight 17
    Passive Perception 19

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #742
    Titan in the Playground

Rahman
    The kobold alchemist raises his sword again, this time imbuing it with a familiar silver light. He brings the blade to bear on the prone vampire. Sadly, the blood and sweat in his eyes make it hard for him to aim properly, and the vampire rolls deftly out of the way of the blade.

Standard Action: 13E - Silverlight Strike, @ Mo

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+22)[23] vs. AC
    Hit: (1d8+19)[27] radiant damage, and everyone else is invisible to Moroque until the end of Rahman's next turn.
    Last edited by Shadow_Elf; 2012-11-13 at 11:33 AM.
    My Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

Medinah

Looking out over the edge, Medinah silently aims her blade at her prone foe in the pit below and unleashes a stream of corrosive psychic energy at him.

Seeing her success, she swings onto the rope ladder and climbs down to get a bit closer to the action--and to intercept him should he somehow get out of the pit.

Spoiler
    Show

Standard action to use Acrid Decay on Mo.
    Con (implement) vs. Fort: (1d20+19)[33]
    Hit: (1d12+10)[15] psychic + (2d6)[7] curse damage and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls UEMNT and psychic lock and protective hex.

Since the rope ladder is cut, I don’t know if there’s any way for her to climb down so I don’t think there’s any move action or minor action for her to do here.

Move to B-17, not taking any minor action.
    Last edited by Dacia Brabant; 2012-11-13 at 07:19 PM.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Titan in the Playground

Iludai Cave Network
    Spells and swords assault the prone vampire from all sides; some hit and others do not, but the foul creature survives the assault. He drags himself to his feet. I am Moroque, First Mate aboard the Drums of War! You can kill me, and my crew. But my Captain WILL find you in this subterranean labyrinth, and you will ALL die! he shouts, brandishing his short sword. He lunges at Rahman fangs first. Medinah's layers and layers of curse magic, and her Aegis, bring him short once again, and the vampire howls in protest.

Crunch:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moroque recharges Blood Drain and uses it on Rahman. Medinah's effective -8 to his attack puts a stop to that, though. Not sure off-hand if a miss triggers her Aegis, but if it does, go ahead and resolve that. Given his death ability, I don't think I'll handwave the end of this fight; you have it in the bag for sure, but whether or not he gets away depends a great deal on timing and whatnot.

Battle Map
    Spoiler
    Show

Initiative Order
    Spoiler
    Show

Player Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    Amirah (A): 77/112 HP,
    Alvah (N): 6/102 HP, Bloodied
    Medinah (M): 72/105 HP,

Healing Surges:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Status:
    Spoiler
    Show
    First Mate Moroque: Cursed, -2 ATK, Aegis (M), Bloodied
    Human Crossbowman 1: Incapacitated
    Warforged Soldier 1: Dead
    Warforged Soldier 2: Dead

Known Information
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

History 25 or Medinah:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #745
    Titan in the Playground

Amirah, Living Swarm

Amirah visibly struggles as her swarm fights off the mental control of the bugs attracted to it. As the swarm expands and contracts, a battle fighting to establish the dominant mind, the warm randomly moves close enough to the vampire that hundreds of the creatures take a second to bite, gnaw and rip and the creature in search of an easy meal. Not all of them are under Amirah's command but, somehow, she doubts Moroque will be able to tell the difference.

Spoiler
    Show
    Amirah
    HP 77+10/112 Bloodied 56 Healing Surge 28 (3 used /12)
    AC 29 Fort 27 Reflex 25 Will 28

(You didn't specify if Moroque stood up, but I assume he did, so Amirah doesn't have CA. If he is still prone, add 2 to hit and 1d10 damage)
    Standard: Savage Rend
    to hit Reflex - (1d20+20)[40]
    Damage - (1d8+10)[16]See OOC for crit damage roll
    Move Moroque to D15

Saving Throw - (1d20)[14]
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2012-11-15 at 09:31 AM.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Titan in the Playground

Moroque
    As the vampire is struck by the swarm trying to devour his undead flesh, his body dissolves into mist before the bugs can take a proper bite. The now-cloud-of-mist drifts to the other side of the pit.

Moroque Shifts to F10 and is Insubstantial. Amirah's Attack is, sadly, negated (but not wasted; the killing blow would have been cancelled regardless, and a non-crit would not have triggered it).

It is Kihtsah's turn.
    My Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #747
    Titan in the Playground

Amirah, Living Swarm

Finally establishing control over her form, Amirah sends a thought to the rest of the team, "He is trying to escape! He will head for his hive!coffin to heal himself," she explains. "The mist is as fast as a swarm in flight, and as difficult to destroy," she adds, not without a little pride, "but he can be hurt if we act quickly!"
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2012-11-13 at 08:03 PM.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Troll in the Playground

Kihtsah follows after him, swinging at the mist and able to find some purchase, thanks to the divine light of Adimas.

Move: to E9
    Standard: Attack with Overwhelming strike with short short. Free shift to F9
    Minor: Fury's Advance
    Spoiler
    Show
    Overwhelming strike against AC:
    (1d20+18)[38]
    (1d20+18)[27]
    Damage: (1d6+14)[19] (5 of which I should say is radiant and necrotic if that matters)

Fury's Advance against AC:
    (1d20+18)[24]
    (1d20+18)[29]
    Damage: (1d7+10)[14] (+5 more radiant/necrotic if the first didn't hit)
    On hit, if I can, push him to D15, where he takes 6 damage for two allies being adjacent.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Titan in the Playground

Illudai Cave Network
    Jalil fires a bolt of energy at the mist, but her aim is off and the bolt harmlessly hits a wall. Rahman, however, is luckier; a well timed charge brings his caustically enchanted sword swinging through the mist, and with an ethereal screech, Moroque is slain and the mist dissipates. A sudden quiet falls over the large chamber for the first time in over a minute of intense combat.
    My Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #750
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

Alvah Nasab, Voice of thunder
    The feirce bard look around for more enemies, but after a few seconds, calm also return to the half-marid demeanor. Streching his injured leg with a pained expression on his face, the bard ask,
    "Are you guys alright? I gather that you have some backstory with that undead creature from what I understood?"
    The bard pick up the bow and rope arrow and shoot up to secure a rope out of the pit. Once that is done, he start to check out the enemies corpses.
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2012-11-15 at 12:55 PM.