New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Tower in the Wastes IC

Combray had remained silent, but the elf's words had not ceased to wander her mind. Elves were known to be cool, and she had met many in her life. Lauriel had become a close friend, but Lariel was a bard, a singer, and as such, she was much more open to new experiences. She is confusing, and her words are different from what I feel. She may be lonesome, or on her guard, due to her past, she thought.

When Calistar alarmed the travelers, Combray was confused, "Attack? Why would someone attack us?" she asked, as she fought down the panic. She focused. No matter what the reason, we need to defend. As she embraced her world of words, everything else was forgotten. On her skin, a slightly glowing light appeared, shades of red and the color of the sun wandered her body and formed little runes that danced the surface of her skin.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Tower in the Wastes IC

"Well, my dear, it would appear that someone would attack us because our illustrious leader is not quite what he appears to be!" Hrothgar grumbles in response to Combray, meanwhile shifting into position inside the bubble in front of the wagon. "Summoned monsters aren't my specialty" He mutters to himself as he grips the sword tighter, liking the situation less and less by the minute.