New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Um... actually, despite Saiyuri's actions, Soushi's current position IS known, at least if Suzume's apprehension was reported back. He's at the clearing, supervising her arrest, remember? He dropped a level 75 Bakudou on her rear.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm going with the theory that they only told 10th that someone needs to be picked up, not everyone who was involved. Normal police would only note down those details after getting on the scene of crime. So Sayuri hasn't gotten to know it yet.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #333
    Orc in the Playground

Fair enough.

Spoiler
    Show
    Alibi second stage: complete.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #334
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm also doing it so someone else can talk to Soushi first, and Sayuri gets to interrogate Akio first (finally).

5. - Top - End - #335
    Orc in the Playground

DECEIVER! You have... ULTERIOR MOTIVES!!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #336
    Dwarf in the Playground

Strawberry: It should have been more obvious, but Magatsu sent a Hell Butterfly to Ryouichi.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Regarding on "jbhunter"'s post in the Hueco Mundo thread: I have PMed him asking him to post in the OOC, explain his character, and possibly consider removing or revising his post (as, unless I'm really out of the loop, it make no sense on basically every level). If others have communicated with him already, all the better.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

8. - Top - End - #338
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

I'm sorry. Theres just so much to read I had only grazed the surface of the rules and regulations. I have removed my posting and will attempt to introduce myself properly.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Orc in the Playground

By the way, Hirokatsu: calling Ryouichi "Captain-General-dono" is the height of redundancy.

It's like calling King Richard "Your Majesty Majesty King Richard."

When addressing someone, title and honorific are mutually exclusive - you use one or the other.

So the best for Eiji would be calling Ryouichi either Soutaichou (Captain-General), Tsukada-dono (it's just plain weird to use the first name when addressing a military commander directly), or Tsukada-soutaichou.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #340
    Pixie in the Playground

i agree...i did it on pupose as Eiji feels he needsto be EXTRA formal...and as i stated later...he never really cared much for the formalities...so he isnt very good at them basically...adding an extra your majesty was his way of showing he is especially sorry..even if a bit ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    By the way, Hirokatsu: calling Ryouichi "Captain-General-dono" is the height of redundancy.

It's like calling King Richard "Your Majesty Majesty King Richard."

When addressing someone, title and honorific are mutually exclusive - you use one or the other.

So the best for Eiji would be calling Ryouichi either Soutaichou (Captain-General), Tsukada-dono (it's just plain weird to use the first name when addressing a military commander directly), or Tsukada-soutaichou.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Orc in the Playground

Might as well use -kakkadono then for extra awkwardness. (-kakka is basically a high nobility honorific, without using a specific title.)

Heck, using -dono is already more respectful than many would care for in the military of the day.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #342
    Pixie in the Playground

cool...good to know..thanks Kuro!

i haev never heard of kakkadono...any more things liek that? i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Might as well use -kakkadono then for extra awkwardness. (-kakka is basically a high nobility honorific, without using a specific title.)

Heck, using -dono is already more respectful than many would care for in the military of the day.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ettin in the Playground

"Kakkadono"... hehehe...

For the record, in Finnish, "kakka" means poo.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Orc in the Playground

It also strongly resembles a Brazillian word for poo.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    "I felt that there was a sense of urgency. As you know, every time Elder is noticed, she tends to disappear. She's been showing up on our radar for centuries without more than a single possible confrontation at any location. Now we know she's stayed in Phoenix Town long enough to be seen by myself twice. This means that there's something holding her attention. She's taken the time to rent an apartment and try to fit in with the locals.

So yes, my actions were rash, but the amount of knowledge I've gained is greater than anything we've seen before. Not to mention the two mortal world men who had technology capable of absorbing spiritual energy in all forms not unlike the quincy, and fire that energy back at myself. They also have the ability to become undetectable and to detect someone when they use Kyokko. No matter what happens here I would like to speak with both Captain Kazuo and Captain-Commander Tsukada."
    Didn't we establish that Quincy were relatively unknown to Soul Society?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #346
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Didn't we establish that Quincy were relatively unknown to Soul Society?
    When was that? I just thought that they hadn't had a war.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

I was fairly certain the reason why they hadn't had a war was that the Quincy were pretty unknown, given in this verse they do destroy souls.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    I was fairly certain the reason why they hadn't had a war was that the Quincy were pretty unknown, given in this verse they do destroy souls.
    It was not officially decided, but there isn't really any reason for anyone to be aware of the existence of Quincies except the Quincies themselves. They aren't an obvious society, because (as suggested) if they were they'd probably be hunted by Shinigami for upsetting the balance of souls.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ettin in the Playground

How does riccaru's post relate to Quincies, or did he edit it later? I thought it's just Akio recounting his encounter with Nero and Josiah.

EDIT: Also, about the interrogation: the next few hours of Akio will be spend in cross-examination as various 10th Divisioners will ask him same questions over and over again until they're convinved he's speaking the truth. Since there's little reason to roleplay it out, you can fast forward to the end, riccaru.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-04-19 at 01:11 AM.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ettin in the Playground

I suspect this has been a long time coming, but I've finally made up my mind. I'm going to be retiring BleachITP Reborn shortly, once I've thought of a decent exit for each of my characters. This game has become a chore to post in, or even to read, and it only causes undue stress to look at my subscribed threads list and see BleachITP Reborn threads and realize I should post despite a certain loathing to do so. Still, I also know I have several characters doing things or are going to do things. Consider this a 'will' of sorts.

-Kayne can inherit the Samsara plot. He's already got all the important details and he certainly seems to have the energy to run it. Good luck!

-Michiko is going to be sent over-seas for the rest of her schooling. If Shades wants, or thinks Yuudai would be up to it, he can continue the kidnapping plot. If not, well it hasn't really started yet anyway so there's nothing stopping Yuudai from simply rejoining the rest of the kids.

-Osamu is simply going to die of old age, he's certainly old enough for it. Whoever takes over 5th can figure out what to do with Osamu's surveillence system and his nepotism, though that very same nepotism means that the next captain of the 5th Division is likely to be a Ryuunosuke as well (since Minuet's player has disappeared).

-Genoveva is going to leave Las Noches for her own reasons up to and including 'it's boring here'.

-Anthony Wallace will simply fall off the radar like he already has.

-Shizuka: See Anthony.

-Amada...I don't know about Amada. The ideal solution would be to give the character to someone else, because I partially created her to fill a role-playing need. I'm open to suggestion.

My seat on the Central 46 can go to whoever. I don't really care one way or the other and all the people I'd choose as 'successors' off the top of my head are already on it besides Kuroimaken or Hirokatsu. So I guess one of them? In any case, the leaving of some of the above characters will be handled by an IC post, others don't require it and won't get one.

Been a fun ride, but when the ride stops being fun then it's time to get off.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2011-04-19 at 11:51 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

21. - Top - End - #351
    Orc in the Playground

I'm really sorry to see you go Callos, especially because your characters have been amid the most fun to interact with.

Here's to hoping we see each other around. Maybe in some other Freeform.

EDIT: Insofar as "succeeding" you in the Central 5... I actually don't think I'd mind the position now. I did back when we elected our numbers, but now it's a different story.

Listen, I want this game to thrive and go on. I hope you guys don't mind a little personal drama, but I've got a LOT of things in my life that I start but I don't finish. I don't like that. And I want to see this game reach a satisfying conclusion.

I'm going to do some recruiting in other forums. Maybe poke a couple of people here and there that I know of. Maybe we can get a couple of members that way.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-04-20 at 12:47 AM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ettin in the Playground

Maybe. I might even return here eventually, though it seems unlikely at the moment.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

23. - Top - End - #353
    Orc in the Playground

I do hope you do, Callos. I really do.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

Well, do what you must do, Callos. I hope to see you around in the future, in any case.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Sorry to see you go, Callos. You really did bring plenty of excitement to the game.

I'll probably have Vicente take full ownership of the "little project", at least for a while.

Thank you for working to wrap some things up and let us know what's what.

For what it's worth, I support Kuroi being Callos's Central 5 replacement. I don't want to say it's official until at least 1 more Central member speaks up, though (since that'd be, effectively, 3 votes counting Callos).
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry to see you go.

Hope you'll be back someday.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Pixie in the Playground

sorry to see ya go Callos...im not sure i would have joined or stayed if it werent for your good RP

I do hope you return sometime, and there is no reason you cant pop in and say hi in the OOC if you are around.

As for summing up the posts, as i have two characters involved with you, i may want to PM you to ask how to proceed if there is no IC RP to go out on...

nevertheless, it has been a lot of fun...thank you for all your work AND play!

be well

28. - Top - End - #358
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    For what it's worth, I support Kuroi being Callos's Central 5 replacement. I don't want to say it's official until at least 1 more Central member speaks up, though (since that'd be, effectively, 3 votes counting Callos).
    (thumbs up)

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

Goodbye Callos! It was very nice to meet you and to play with you. I wish someday it can be a meeting together again!

I wish Sayaka and Michiko story could be finished. But it cannot be helped.

I am tired always of bitter endings of this game.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

30. - Top - End - #360
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I suspect this has been a long time coming, but I've finally made up my mind. I'm going to be retiring BleachITP Reborn shortly, once I've thought of a decent exit for each of my characters. This game has become a chore to post in, or even to read, and it only causes undue stress to look at my subscribed threads list and see BleachITP Reborn threads and realize I should post despite a certain loathing to do so. Still, I also know I have several characters doing things or are going to do things. Consider this a 'will' of sorts.

-Kayne can inherit the Samsara plot. He's already got all the important details and he certainly seems to have the energy to run it. Good luck!

-Michiko is going to be sent over-seas for the rest of her schooling. If Shades wants, or thinks Yuudai would be up to it, he can continue the kidnapping plot. If not, well it hasn't really started yet anyway so there's nothing stopping Yuudai from simply rejoining the rest of the kids.

-Osamu is simply going to die of old age, he's certainly old enough for it. Whoever takes over 5th can figure out what to do with Osamu's surveillence system and his nepotism, though that very same nepotism means that the next captain of the 5th Division is likely to be a Ryuunosuke as well (since Minuet's player has disappeared).

-Genoveva is going to leave Las Noches for her own reasons up to and including 'it's boring here'.

-Anthony Wallace will simply fall off the radar like he already has.

-Shizuka: See Anthony.

-Amada...I don't know about Amada. The ideal solution would be to give the character to someone else, because I partially created her to fill a role-playing need. I'm open to suggestion.

My seat on the Central 46 can go to whoever. I don't really care one way or the other and all the people I'd choose as 'successors' off the top of my head are already on it besides Kuroimaken or Hirokatsu. So I guess one of them? In any case, the leaving of some of the above characters will be handled by an IC post, others don't require it and won't get one.

Been a fun ride, but when the ride stops being fun then it's time to get off.
    I'm sorry to see you go, but I think you've made the right decision. Goodbye.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.