New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Three Goddesses (IC)

Taleira's weapon rings off the pedestal with no visible effect.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground

Taleira Ulharvyth

"And there is your answer. If an adamantine blade won't so much as scratch the thing, I don't know what will."
    Snickett avatar by me.

I draw custom OotSatars. I'm wearing one now, and you can check out samples in my Gallery.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

Elisa

'I very much doubt any riddle we find here could be undone by simply hitting it. Sisters...' Shee pauses, before adding as if in an afterthought 'And brothers. One path leads west, the other east. Maybe this is the nest, maybe it is not. But please, let us try the door to the west first.'
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Human Spirit by kpenguin. The Raynnverse lives!

Vagrant and Seal by Smuchmuch. This depiction of Seal is so s'much like Smuchmuch

Sentient #6 Avatar by kpenguin. Clearly the best picture of a M&M character named after a Nevermore song there has ever been.

4. - Top - End - #214

Taleira Ulharvyth

"I agree; that seems the better course with what little we know."
    Snickett avatar by me.

I draw custom OotSatars. I'm wearing one now, and you can check out samples in my Gallery.

5. - Top - End - #215

"Thank you for your explanation, Lil," Melinda accepted with grace. "I'd never sought the opportunity to learn about arcanomechanics before, and you make it sound so easy, Emissary." That was notably the first time that Melinda had formally acknowledged Lildorrinene, and addressed her as a priestess would address an allied outsider of the faith; if Lil was planning on bringing expectations and hopes from position into the matter of their discourse, it was clear that Melinda was open to the offer. "I'd just always found that art has plenty power of its own to win over the hearts and minds of people, or even to let one's soul transmute one's flesh, so it was easy enough to keep walking down that road. But my unawareness of these matters does explain why I've never found myself gifted with powers of planar travel. I've always been quite envious of that in my colleagues."

Taleira's weapon rings off the pedestal with no visible effect.
    "Clearly that's no ordinary pedestal," chuckled Melinda. "Maybe we should give it a closer look? This room's got a Cup in it, it's got to be the 'nest'."

[Detect magic and taking 10 to aid someone else on a search check.]
    Last edited by Kalirren; 2011-04-02 at 05:02 PM.
    Of the Core classes, Bard is the best. It optimizes the most important resource of them all: play time.

Grieve not greatly if thou be touched a-light, for an after-stroke is better if thou dare him smite.
    The Play with the Two-Hand Sword in Verse, circa 1430. British Museum manuscript #3542, ff 82-85.

Current avatar: Sascha Kincaid, a lost country girl in a big city. Aldhaven: Vicious Betrayals

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Thinking of the relatively straightforward answers that had solved the last two riddles - but then, the answers were ALWAYS straightforward once you knew them - Dot cleared her throat.

"I, ah, doubt that I could manage it myself. But has anyone tried pushing the pedestal out of the way? Perhaps the cup will simply fall through the field."
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

Melinda's Detect Magic reveals a magic aura, and as she concentrates further on it, the school of magic is Illusion.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

8. - Top - End - #218

"Well, that's unusual..." Melinda remarked after a few seconds of feeling around. "There's a detectable magical aura on the pedestal - Dot, is it an illusion? Maybe there's really no pedestal here at all?" guessed the bardess. With a suspicious look on her face, Melinda closed her eyes and tried to stick her hand straight through the bottom of the pedestal and claim the Cup.

[Will disbelief: 1d20[6] + 31 = 37]

Failing that she will try Dot's idea, since an illusion might cover up a track or something that betrays in which direction the pedestal has a liberty to move.
    Last edited by Kalirren; 2011-04-02 at 06:22 PM.
    Of the Core classes, Bard is the best. It optimizes the most important resource of them all: play time.

Grieve not greatly if thou be touched a-light, for an after-stroke is better if thou dare him smite.
    The Play with the Two-Hand Sword in Verse, circa 1430. British Museum manuscript #3542, ff 82-85.

Current avatar: Sascha Kincaid, a lost country girl in a big city. Aldhaven: Vicious Betrayals

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

When Melinda concentrates and actively attempts to disbelieve what she sees before, the scene changes. She now sees that the spell of Lystara and the blows of Taleira actually smashed both the pedestal and the field surrounding the Cup. It is now lying freely on the floor, able to be picked up by anyone.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

10. - Top - End - #220
    Colossus in the Playground

LILDORRINENE picks up the cup and knocks the dust and rubble off of it. She studies it ... not magically, but simply its workmanship. She then smiles and hands it to Melinda. "Though my observations earlier were correct, I see that your ability to pierce through the observed is greater. I apologize for seeming so catty with you. I believe you earned the right of honor to carry this."
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.
    bcool999: 03-07 JUN 2024.

11. - Top - End - #221

"That's funny, I was also the first person ready to give up on it," Melinda admitted, accepting the Cup. "And I called your blind anyway, so we're even. Besides, none of us is going to remember any of this anyway," she said with a smirk. Lil could tell that Melinda didn't really -mean- that last comment the way she said it; it was too much of a quip. Indeed, she hoped and suspected that something would remain of whatever relationships had knotted over the course of the competition; she trusted it did, given how the Melias-Morgaz-Rohdan team had bonded so strongly (or not) after the last competition.

Melinda did her ring-and-muffle trick again before offering the Cup to Lil for further masking. "Can you do what Lia did? I probably shouldn't carry it, honestly. The only storage space I have is enchanted to bring up whatever item the user desires. Not the best choice for Cup storage."

"West or east, now? I say best is still west, because east might yet lead us back to the beast."

12. - Top - End - #222

LILDORRINENE

Lildorrinene smiles, more warmly than might be thought of the ice queen, but betrays this feminine bond for only a second before her face once again becomes austere before handing the cup to: "Leanne, Spellbinder Non-Pareil, would you happen to have a safe place to hide this cup?"

She then looks to Lia, Taleira, and Eliza. "Madame Dulcinea failed to meet the call given to us, the opportunity of zeal given to the Cordial Trinity. Lia, I look to you for your uncanny ability to lend advice to practical matters. Taleira, for such amazing personal willpower, you never learned the sorcerous art of bluffing; we are not rivals. Eliza, you are as good a sage as ever one has known in the Philosophies Four, but you're in-situ power is the expression of Hippolyta's legacy in force of arms and Nocticula's purest and intuitively learned secrets; I will need your advice."

Lildorrinene then looks at each member of the party and addresses them...
    Spoiler
    Show
    The succubus looks at Lystara. "Paladin, though you may hate what I am - even should you hide this rancor in the fervor of the mission - please understand that we may admire our strengths even in those we would otherwise destroy. Trying to keep this crew stealthy is a laughable concept, and wholly unnecessary so we can dispense with a squad of scouts in the front. We are in another's fane whence something may pop out at anytime. You strike me as being far more aware than others of your profession, and are heavily armored all the same. I request you take vanguard. I shall be your fellow lineman to cover at junctures for doors and against traps. My protections - my own and those provided by the others - are enough all around to make me the most flexible and protected front-liner."

"Szer Elem, we'll want your bow in the second rank, not the middle. Your peerless elven vision will notice things a little farther out should we be in a long chamber or corridor. Your reflexes are impossibly fast, and being closer to front allows for more precise shots in vital areas. Your awareness and reflexes will make it hard to surprise you, and harder to hit you.

"Peridot, you are my complement. My defenses and demonic vision is better than yours, so being behind me is best. Meanwhile, your constant use of arcane vision - and your likely greater intellect - will shore up my visual weaknesses nicely. In anything that seems like a soft passage or ingress - we will platoon out with you in front since you are probably better at trap location. I will assist you in this, and in bypassing or sabotaging the same. In battle, you and I both can become ethereal to allow heavier types to fill in for us."

"There are so very many of us, that our greatest weakness is being pinned in such a manner as to provide no flexibility for movement - thus damning each other to be pinned in our current formation. The above is our first fire team, two by two. There will be a full 10' space between Team One. Otherwise, if a wounded member in front needs to fall back, or another needs to move forward, there are too many of us to allow that movement .... especially if we are pincered front and back."

"Team Two ... Leanne will be in line behind left flank (Lystara & Szer). As a cleric that is fast on her feet, you will be able to respond quickly to casualties in the front or rear. Elisa Toledo, you are our most vulnerable member, so you'll be behind her (which in turn is behind warrior types). Taleira, we need you next to Leanne as the only primary combatant in Team Two. Your speed will lend itself well to rushing forward when Dot and I go ethereal for positioning. Lia, you're behind Taleira. Your buffing beguilations (haste, etc) have a good chance of getting a maximum number of our entire group. Your reflexes and defenses are good enough to be a confounding defender for the other two until other front-liners show up. Your expertise and Taleira's knowledge will also be instrumental as a central advisory."

"Again, don't let the flow and excitement of battle cause you to move too far forward or rearward and close off our 'soft spots' or we ruin our response, not enhance it. Once again, another 10' buffer between Teams Two and Three."

"This brings us to Team Three. Melinda, you're front-left of this team, giving out your sweet notes to carry us through battle; then, followed up by your clerical power. Arcaneous, you are behind her. Your incredible senses more than keeps us safe from the rear; your combat training means you are too tough to take down easily; your defensive movement is baffling; and, your speed is such that you are able to fly forward in a flash to respond to frontal threats. Right-front is you, Pauline. You are our long-range spellbomber. Behind her is Eliza. Eliza, your senses may not be on par, but you are one of the toughest chicas among us; anyone trying to get at us from behind would have their work cut out for them to get past you."
    Lildorrinene allows this to sink in for a little bit ....

Here's a recap...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lystara-----Lildorrinene
    Szer Elem------Peridot
    (10' gap)
    Leanne--------Taleira
    Elisa Toledo----Lia Naila
    (10' gap)
    Melinda-------Pauline
    Arcaneous-----Eliza

"Any questions?"
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #223

Taleira rolls her eyes when Lil denies any rivalry between them, but listens intently to the plan as it is outlined. When Lil reaches the bit about spacing and mobility, Tali looks upwards contemplatively. She lets the succubus finish before voicing a suggestion. "Flight could also help us, if you're concerned with being able to get where we're needed, since it opens up extra space to maneuver in. In some places, a long-lasting spell or your own flight could also be tactically advantageous for the primary casters in particular. Generally, your plan seems sound." Taleira's voice betrays some displeasure, but she's sincerely trying to be helpful.
    Snickett avatar by me.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Barbarian in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by lostsole31 View Post
    LILDORRINENE

Lildorrinene smiles, more warmly than might be thought of the ice queen, but betrays this feminine bond for only a second before her face once again becomes austere before handing the cup to: "Leanne, Spellbinder Non-Pareil, would you happen to have a safe place to hide this cup?"
    I think I can do something with this Leanne takes the cup delicately, examines it carefully and then closes her hands around it to make it disappear from sight.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Sleight of Hand to vanish the cup and put in my haversack (1d20+16)[28] probably not enough to beat the sense motive monsters in this party, but good enough for the cheap seats

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot works to sift the Lildorrinene's ideas from her archaic words. She supposed that one picked up a variety of linguistic quirks when one moved around the many worlds, and in and out of the abyss. Still, she had no objections to Lil's reasoning.

"Sounds good to me, too. Let's get a move on."
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

16. - Top - End - #226

Quote Originally Posted by lostsole31 View Post
    LILDORRINENE

She then looks to Lia, Taleira, and Eliza. "Madame Dulcinea failed to meet the call given to us, the opportunity of zeal given to the Cordial Trinity. Lia, I look to you for your uncanny ability to lend advice to practical matters. Taleira, for such amazing personal willpower, you never learned the sorcerous art of bluffing; we are not rivals. Eliza, you are as good a sage as ever one has known in the Philosophies Four, but you're in-situ power is the expression of Hippolyta's legacy in force of arms and Nocticula's purest and intuitively learned secrets; I will need your advice."

Lildorrinene then looks at each member of the party and addresses them...
    Spoiler
    Show
    The succubus looks at Lystara. "Paladin, though you may hate what I am - even should you hide this rancor in the fervor of the mission - please understand that we may admire our strengths even in those we would otherwise destroy. Trying to keep this crew stealthy is a laughable concept, and wholly unnecessary so we can dispense with a squad of scouts in the front. We are in another's fane whence something may pop out at anytime. You strike me as being far more aware than others of your profession, and are heavily armored all the same. I request you take vanguard. I shall be your fellow lineman to cover at junctures for doors and against traps. My protections - my own and those provided by the others - are enough all around to make me the most flexible and protected front-liner."

"Szer Elem, we'll want your bow in the second rank, not the middle. Your peerless elven vision will notice things a little farther out should we be in a long chamber or corridor. Your reflexes are impossibly fast, and being closer to front allows for more precise shots in vital areas. Your awareness and reflexes will make it hard to surprise you, and harder to hit you.

"Peridot, you are my complement. My defenses and demonic vision is better than yours, so being behind me is best. Meanwhile, your constant use of arcane vision - and your likely greater intellect - will shore up my visual weaknesses nicely. In anything that seems like a soft passage or ingress - we will platoon out with you in front since you are probably better at trap location. I will assist you in this, and in bypassing or sabotaging the same. In battle, you and I both can become ethereal to allow heavier types to fill in for us."

"There are so very many of us, that our greatest weakness is being pinned in such a manner as to provide no flexibility for movement - thus damning each other to be pinned in our current formation. The above is our first fire team, two by two. There will be a full 10' space between Team One. Otherwise, if a wounded member in front needs to fall back, or another needs to move forward, there are too many of us to allow that movement .... especially if we are pincered front and back."

"Team Two ... Leanne will be in line behind left flank (Lystara & Szer). As a cleric that is fast on her feet, you will be able to respond quickly to casualties in the front or rear. Elisa Toledo, you are our most vulnerable member, so you'll be behind her (which in turn is behind warrior types). Taleira, we need you next to Leanne as the only primary combatant in Team Two. Your speed will lend itself well to rushing forward when Dot and I go ethereal for positioning. Lia, you're behind Taleira. Your buffing beguilations (haste, etc) have a good chance of getting a maximum number of our entire group. Your reflexes and defenses are good enough to be a confounding defender for the other two until other front-liners show up. Your expertise and Taleira's knowledge will also be instrumental as a central advisory."

"Again, don't let the flow and excitement of battle cause you to move too far forward or rearward and close off our 'soft spots' or we ruin our response, not enhance it. Once again, another 10' buffer between Teams Two and Three."

"This brings us to Team Three. Melinda, you're front-left of this team, giving out your sweet notes to carry us through battle; then, followed up by your clerical power. Arcaneous, you are behind her. Your incredible senses more than keeps us safe from the rear; your combat training means you are too tough to take down easily; your defensive movement is baffling; and, your speed is such that you are able to fly forward in a flash to respond to frontal threats. Right-front is you, Pauline. You are our long-range spellbomber. Behind her is Eliza. Eliza, your senses may not be on par, but you are one of the toughest chicas among us; anyone trying to get at us from behind would have their work cut out for them to get past you."
    Lildorrinene allows this to sink in for a little bit ....

Here's a recap...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lystara-----Lildorrinene
    Szer Elem------Peridot
    (10' gap)
    Leanne--------Taleira
    Elisa Toledo----Lia Naila
    (10' gap)
    Melinda-------Pauline
    Arcaneous-----Eliza

"Any questions?"
    Pauline Blackstone

Pauline listens intently, nods, waves with both hands to Szer and moves into position to the right of Melinda
    Awesome Avatar by Terry576

Large version:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thought of the Week: "If men were angels, no government would be necessary"

James Madison

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Not that I object to team meat-shield being in front of Elisa but she has greater invis and mirror image running. I don't see how she's the most vulnerable member
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Human Spirit by kpenguin. The Raynnverse lives!

Vagrant and Seal by Smuchmuch. This depiction of Seal is so s'much like Smuchmuch

Sentient #6 Avatar by kpenguin. Clearly the best picture of a M&M character named after a Nevermore song there has ever been.

18. - Top - End - #228

Quote Originally Posted by Ladorak View Post
    Not that I object to team meat-shield being in front of Elisa but she has greater invis and mirror image running. I don't see how she's the most vulnerable member
    [Since you posted this IC instead of OOC, the assumption (by this player) is that you actually bring this concern forward...]

LILDORRINENE

Lildorriene looks at Elisa and says, "Both of your primary defenses are based on illusion. All it takes is a single golem, something with blindsight, or a creature with true seeing - or at least able to pierce illusions without regadr to your skill - to totally ruin your day."
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2011-04-03 at 10:56 AM.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by crowe View Post
    OOC: Sleight of Hand to vanish the cup and put in my haversack [roll0] probably not enough to beat the sense motive monsters in this party, but good enough for the cheap seats
    Im just going to ignore this, as this discussion has already been covered, you have the Cup in your haversack, but theres no way you can palm a 2.5' X 1.5' object in one hand.
    Are there any other objections to formation proposed by Lil, and if not, are you proceeding?
    Spoiler
    Show
    By way, if someone is trying to map this thing out, dont bother. Its a demi plane creation and as such, changes according to the whims of the gods.
    Last edited by MikelaC1; 2011-04-03 at 12:34 PM.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

20. - Top - End - #230

Melidna shrugged. "Sounds okay to me, I know I'm in the same place..." She figured that people had already found their place in the order anyway; Lil's most substantive suggestion was to maintain a healthy inter-group spacing, which she would have to mind. Most of the other people had already found their natural place within the group. Melinda, Pauline, Eliza, and Taleira were already at the back, Lystara and Lil and Dot at the front, and Arcaneus and Lia floated around the middle. Melinda certainly didn't mind trading Taleira for Ark, if neither of them was going to voice an objection.

"West?"

(OOC: Kudos, lostsole. It's still very good to have this all spelled out, though.)

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Szer ELem

Szer takes her place on the left flank, with a nod at Lil and a smile at Pauline.
    Act well before thinking!

22. - Top - End - #232

OrcBarbarianGuy

Leanne takes her position

23. - Top - End - #233

I'm not finding the post that describes the doors. We must've had a lot of chatter since then. But if there is a spear-heading direct route (i.e., in front of her), that's the one she'll take. That said, she'll assist Peridot for trap detection.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    You see a corridor that goes west, and then turns to the north
    You see a corridor that runs east and then turns south
    Here you go...when they opened the doors while considering how to defeat the field.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot clears her throat.

"Er, yes. West sounds, um, best."

26. - Top - End - #236

Taleira gives the succubus a hard look. "You're the one who wanted to lead this merry little band; make a decision, or we go west." That said, she rests her sword against her shoulder and joins the forming middle group as directed.
    Snickett avatar by me.

27. - Top - End - #237

LILDORRINENE

"And so it begins," sighs Lildorrinene. "Please forgive my sister, friends. It's simply the way Nocticulans process they're training - to develop that 'hunger' and always seek the vulnerabilities of a leader. Then, later, they actually mature beyond that and learn to gain greater success through co-operation. Hopefully, we'll see that same apotheosis of maturity and teamwork continuing throughout.

"Thank you, Dot. West is as fine a choice as any."
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2011-04-04 at 02:56 PM.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

You go out the western door, proceed west, and then the hall turns north. It goes for about 40 ft. north, and ends in a door.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Im going to take a few liberties here, because theres nothing bad to the door

The door is checked for traps, and there are none, nor are there any magical auras to it. Listening at the door is likewise fruitless, nothing is heard. You re-assume your marching order, and Lystara opens the door, beginning to step in. The room is empty, however, at the other end of the room, opposite you is another door that is opening at the exact same time as yours. Coming through that door is the party of Kotep/Kiang monks. The room is about 60 ft wide, so the opponents are now 60 ft away from the front row of your group. Please roll init in the OOC thread.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

Eliza then speaks.

As you were chosen for your abilities and wish to use them to your full potentia lLILDORRINENE, I wish to use my abilities too,l seeing as I use my sword and sorcery to smite enemys of our queen.
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

30. - Top - End - #240

LILDORRINENE

FLASHBACK

Lildorrinene answers Eliza.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Eliza, no slight at all was meant in placing you in the very rear. On the contrary, you hold a critical position. This impossibly unchartable dungeon will likely have dangers that can come at us from both ends. You and Arcaneous are protected us all from surprise. The two of you, legendary prowess of arms both, make an impenetrable wall.

"Once battle is enjoined, however, I have allotted the space in the 'buffer regions' for easy movement of allies from van to rear. However, your divine powers and your low mobility will means that you cannot clear the front line clear enough, and we have need of you mid-point for those that fall back. This wasn't a question of honor ... yours is unimpeachable in Nocticula's eyes, have no doubt. This was a function that I do not believe that anyone else can protect us from the rear nearly so well as yourself and Arcaneous."

Everything is true, but the latter part is a laid on a little bit thickly and not quite true. But her lowest Bluff beats Eliza's highest Sense Motive ... as her incomplete character sheet is currently listed .... so it should all sound as peacy and above-board as the other 95% of what she spoke.

ALCON (except Eliza)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lildorriene gives telepathic soothings to the other 'heavies' in the group that she is doing what she can so that inter-party rivalry is not instilled and destructive, so please take no offence to what she says about Eliza's prowess compared to what your own might be, and remember the reasons she recommended each your place.

Lildorrinene calls out loudly, not only for the Kotep/ Kiang team, but also for her own teammates. "Greetings, esteemed rivals! For all concerned, let us greet each other not with rancor and blood, but such as we are .... sportsmanlike competitors and not unmannerly bandits.

"How now, devoted ascetics? I am Lildorrinene. Think of me and my form as you will, but remember that we are taken from all shades of morality and yet here working together this day. I have no doubt that your devotion to discipline and blessed focus means that your group is similarly committed to a task, and not a demand or lack of conscious, for the weal of your team.

"I hold no barbs or spittle, nor any hatred nor animosity, for any of you. At the encampment you caused no trouble, and were, in fact, the non-pareil of athletes before a game: given not to carousing but to a clear sight of the task ahead. Not so our other peers. For in the villainous skein of the Morgaz/Rohdan team, and that of the power-mad arcane worshippers, we both should see what both we should fear in such a clime as this; namely, that depravity will unseat us all without vigilance, and that they would use the enjoyment of good sport that our gods set forth as a poor means of inflicting pain without reprisal.

"What say you? and do you return my niceties with any introduction of your own, or remain homogenously nameless? I think we may have business betwixt us that will engender good camaraderie and excellent striving both."
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2011-04-05 at 03:06 PM.
    Show