New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Tower of Deadly Evil: Candycorn, Master_Rahl22, Devmaar, theterran

DM

The room you 4 stand in is 100ft wide and 100ft deep. There are several burning torches on the walls, and the carpeted floor is a dull red. At the north wall is a door, in the center of the wall: a large double door with a big heavy wooden look and metal doorknobs. A plate of metal fixed on the door reads Room 1 -"Business as Usual...".

The Eastern wall has 4 cubes, which glow with magic. They are signed as "Magic-Mart". A sign reads "Re-Rolls! Control your fate. Now for just 500gp, max 3 per customer, not available anywhere else. If we sell out, you miss out!"

The Western wall contains a series of empty Potraits. The Southern Wall has 4 "Phone Boxes", labelled "Save? Reload?"

You are aware of some rules, as listed on each phone box. You cannot create an effect that would render you unkillable. You cannot teleport outside of the room you are in. You cannot burrow beyond the boundries of the room you are in. You may not step on the grass.

Your objective is to reach the top floor. Says a glowing orb like creature, in a musical tone. Once you have, you will be rewarded! He says, before floating around and fading away.

Spoiler
    Show
    Do as you wish here, buy any magic items etc, heal, cast pre-combat spells, talk if you want.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Tower of Deadly Evil: Candycorn, Master_Rahl22, Devmaar, theterran

Betty fades into view. "No sense in... wasting time. Is there.. anything you need to... do?"

Betty then touches the fourth phone box, activating the "Save" option.

3. - Top - End - #3

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm slapping another character together for this post haste...I was gonna run with the other one, but seeing as no one is showing up...it's given me time to about complete this "fear" build...so we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by theterran; 2011-03-23 at 12:19 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hey Candy, if no one else shows, do you want to try and tackle it by ourselves?

Also. Could someone give Turwyn a once over, and see if I missed anything glaringly obvious?"