New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,504 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Lord of Lost Heart

Illiiya Jaelrae

Back to the hell they spawned from... but not before wretching their bile over Ithelus. Illiiya told the lord, looking about the place warily, Wulli's wife was here. She saw... or perhaps just heard. Wulli himself has been raving since they came as if possessed himself. We HAD to bring this to you lord, you must understand.

Illiiya looked to the human lord in earnest, her expression stern but desperate that for once SOMEONE believe the madness that was her life had truly happened.

I think they came from the tree... but I've nothing to prove that, save the visions of a sorceress. She told him, If the doctor has been watched this whole time then they were summoned by someone else. Or worse... the tree is birthing them of the will of... something else.
    Anyone looking for awesome art, look no more! Check out my stuff here! I do comissions, for those interested. Catch me at this site: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rukis/

Nekkid Kyra avatar by Keris Rain!

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Ettin in the Playground

Master Sigurd Waite

Sigurd speaks up after Illiiya.

"For my part, m'Lord, I vouch every word. We heard them outside and then they breached the window. Simply looking at the thing's sword with the second sight was almost enough to knock me out. Such evil."

He shudders.

"I'm from a good family, m'Lord, and with respected and well-ranked teachers to speak for me in Altdorf. I'll swear on any relics you see fit to put before me."

Knowing this won't be enough, he makes his way toward the next room.

"I'll see if I can rouse Missus Hofstadter, Lord. She saw everything. She's in a terrible state though, her husband is dying, Sigmar save his soul."

He goes to look for her.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:

Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Titan in the Playground

Pieter looked up from the house of cards he was building on the table and scowled at the wizard. "He's been sick for... what... twelve hours, and you're already burying him? He may be delirious, but he could still stand and talk a few minutes ago. I did what I could, and now we must wait and see. Don't start stories... They travel fast in this kind of place."

But if the innkeeper was truly dying, as Mr Waite feared, then everyone who ate the pies was likely doomed. The initiate preferred not to contemplate that possibility.

I still feel fine. Mr Waite and Illiiya look alright, too. Then again, we vomitted after we ate our pies...

He got up to see how Mr Hofstadter was doing. The house of cards collapsed again, but he barely noticed.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2012-04-30 at 10:02 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Titan in the Playground

The game continues in Thread II.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb