New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1479
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony VII: The Grand Galloping Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jahkaivah View Post
    Thats it, you're going down.
    Now, now, remember: from above, the wicked shall receive their just reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Here you go. Be culturally enlightened in my name!

IT'S EVERYTHING I'D EVER DREAMED

Oh no! This isn't working! We're too well matched!

I think by this point we either have to make out or start a crime fighting duo.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Brony 80's style buddy cop movie.

DO IT. DO IT NOW.
    One's a tough Aussie from the streets with a heart of gold. The other is a naive young American writer with a heart of silver. TOGETHER THEY WRITE FANFICTION ABOUT TECHNICOLOR PONIES. And make out.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Now, now, remember: from above, the wicked shall receive their just reward.
    *looks at chandelier* That'll work. *Throws dagger cutting the chandelier off and it falls missing my target entirely but just barely*

Darn. I really thought that would work.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-05-20 at 09:57 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    "Don't look at them! They're hideous!" Thanqol cried, trying to hide the bright blue wings that had grown from his back. Raz_Fox reached out, gently stroking along the ridges of Thanqols new appendages.

"What are you talking about? They make you look twenty percent cooler..." Raz murmured, looking into Thanqols eyes. Hope sparked in Thanqols eyes, and those wings started to extend, flaring out to their fullest extent, as their faces got closer, and closer, and...

Please don't kill me I'm sorry.
    I think I love you.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Troll in the Playground

Why did it reach it's level of popularity? Perfect conditions for a True Meme hitting an audience that was tired of macho. Weariness with endless explosions, action, violence, suspicion, coolness, hate. An incredibly jaded generation of internet dwellers realised that they could talk about the bits of themselves that liked quiet, gentle things and recieve friendship and kindness rather than sarcasm and contempt.
    I suspect this has something to do with it in my case, although what really clinched it for me was that there are a lot of little things that either are or might be references or throwbacks to older cartoons, other media, etc. (see Pinkie's suspiciously Pepe Le Pew skipping after Rainbow Dash in one episode). Combined with the fact that it was a kid's show that didn't completely insult my intelligence and you have a dangerous combo.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Ettin in the Playground

"Don't look at them! They're hideous!" Thanqol cried, trying to hide the bright blue wings that had grown from his back. Raz_Fox reached out, gently stroking along the ridges of Thanqols new appendages.

"What are you talking about? They make you look twenty percent cooler..." Raz murmured, looking into Thanqols eyes. Hope sparked in Thanqols eyes, and those wings started to extend, flaring out to their fullest extent, as their faces got closer, and closer, and...

You're lucky that I'm laughing too hard to hunt you down. But I must have my revenge somehow-

I think I love you.

"Oh, PhoeKun," EsperDerek said softly, lying entwined in her arms, "You wrote the definitive sequel to my story. No one else could do for me what you do."
    "But you were the one who gave me this hope," PhoeKun said, whispering in EsperDerek's ear. "You showed me the way, and revealed to me that Trixie/Twilight is just as valid as Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash. What can I ever do to repay you?"
    "Oh," EsperDerek said with a naughty chuckle, "I can think of a few ways you could show your gratitude." And he reached up, pulling PhoeKun's beautiful lips down to his...
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FlashRah View Post
    So after caving in to copious amounts of peer pressure I decided to watch the show this thread is all about and... well... yeah it was alright. I wouldn't watch it again though.

This is my question though, is there something I'm missing? Because the entire internet seems to be going nuts over this show. I read the first post but it was too vague for me. Could I have idividual opinions on this please? Forget the general concensus, I want to know what you, on your own, thought of it.
    That makes sense. Remember, all of us here who clamor for pony are the most vocal; of course we would shout our love to the heavens. The problem is that it becomes a beast of it's own, and it seems like less enthusiastic fandom is frowned upon. Mathematically, there has to be someone who doesn't get the fuss (hullabaloo!) and there's nothing wrong with you being that someone.

As for why I started watching it? Checked out thread one. Didn't really care. Winter wrap up was well sung, but didn't stick in my head (at the time). No, flutterguy. Flutterguy made me say "huh? I need to watch this show!"

Hullabaloo!

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, PhoeKun," EsperDerek said softly, lying entwined in her arms, "You wrote the definitive sequel to my story. No one else could do for me what you do."
    "But you were the one who gave me this hope," PhoeKun said, whispering in EsperDerek's ear. "You showed me the way, and revealed to me that Trixie/Twilight is just as valid as Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash. What can I ever do to repay you?"
    "Oh," EsperDerek said with a naughty chuckle, "I can think of a few ways you could show your gratitude." And he reached up, pulling PhoeKun's beautiful lips down to his...
    Last edited by Etcetera; 2011-05-20 at 10:05 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Troll in the Playground

Dear sweet Celestia, the thread is moving fast today! Also, have we just begun shipping one another...? *dawning horror/amusement*

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Colossus in the Playground

Thanq_Fox? Razqol? Raz Decadion?

*Is also fine with any shipfic that involves me becoming Rainbow dash*

IT'S EVERYTHING I'D EVER DREAMED
    More agreement! Aaaaa

One's a tough Aussie from the streets with a heart of gold. The other is a naive young American writer with a heart of silver. TOGETHER THEY WRITE FANFICTION ABOUT TECHNICOLOR PONIES. And make out.
    I'm from the streets! I'm actually from the suburbs.

EsperKun.

This, of course, consolidates the plot for our buddy cop movie. An ever escalating war of shipfics between us and the evil EsperKun team. They're evil because, uh, they rob banks in between shipping.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-05-20 at 10:08 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Titan in the Playground

We should stop with the shipping of posters before it gets out of hand. I'm betting somebody is going to ship me with somebody now. If you're reading this, please don't.

Hullabaloo.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-05-20 at 10:07 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    We should stop with the shipping of posters before it gets out of hand. I'm betting somebody is going to ship me with somebody now. If you're reading this, please don't.

Hullabaloo.
    Must. Resist. Temptation. To. Join. Madness.

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oh god, I'm laughing so hard right now my sides are aching.

13. - Top - End - #1333

Hullabaloo.
    Kyuubi looked deep into the cookie's beautiful chocolate chips. It was perfect; round, crisp, warm from the oven. The type of cookie she'd dreamed about. "Oh cookie," she said, "I love you so much, and yet I am so hungry!"

In a sudden flash of emotion, she got to her feet and kicked her chair across the room. Falling to her knees, she howled at that delicious, beautiful cookie: "COOKIE! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART!"

(I learned food pr0n from F:SN)
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-05-20 at 10:13 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Titan in the Playground

Kyuubi looked deep into the cookie's beautiful chocolate chips. It was perfect; round, crisp, warm from the oven. The type of cookie she'd dreamed about. "Oh cookie," she said, "I love you so much, and yet I am so hungry!"

In a sudden flash of emotion, she got to her feet and kicked her chair across the room. Falling to her knees, she howled at that delicious, beautiful cookie: "COOKIE! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART!"
    ....This completely misinterprets me.

Thanqol, my love is Dutch Apple Pie. DUH! I did laugh a bit. Hullabaloo. I like that word far too much.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-05-20 at 10:12 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Troll in the Playground

What, page 45 already? -_-"

Oh, well... I still have a few good ideas for thread names, but I can't decide on the next theme... And, we have a few new faces around... So: below, you'll find a list of proposed themes. Please do pick one and try to think some good thread name for it, okay?

Spoiler
    Show
    A) Trixie/Twilight
    B) Trixie/Luna
    C) Trixie/Trixie
    D) Lyra/Bon Bon
    E) Spitfire/Wonderbolts
    F) Octavia/Vinyl
    G) Apple Family?

I'll pick the best one, IMHO, unless something proves to be 100& popular :P

Though, Thread 8, we can always go with Khorne *cough*

Oh, and if you have so much time to accept challenges, maybe you could amuse us with the MeMe project
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

16. - Top - End - #1336

....This completely misinterprets me.

Thanqol, my love is Dutch Apple Pie. DUH! I did laugh a bit. Hullabaloo. I like that word far too much.
    That's why you're so mad at the cookie. If you eat it now, you'll spoil your appetite for the Pie!

See, as the superior shipper here, I had already established a love triangle. For maximum angst. And deliciousness.

EDIT: Also, this thread made me fail my "Go To Bed" roll.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-05-20 at 10:15 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanq_Fox? Razqol? Raz Decadion?

Razqol. It must be Razqol.

It's like Rainbow Sparkle. Or Rarity Dash. Depends on whether I'm more characterized by my brainiac tendencies and antisocialness or my hamminess and artistry.

I'm from the streets! I'm actually from the suburbs.
    MORE AGREEMENT. AAAAAAAAAH.

EsperKun.

This, of course, consolidates the plot for our buddy cop movie. An ever escalating war of shipfics between us and the evil EsperKun team. They're evil because, uh, they rob banks in between shipping.
    Those dastardly EsperKuns have intercepted a international convoy and stolen a pair of experimental Yaoi goggles. Can you take them down without becoming part of a clopfic, Team Razqol?

Oh god, I'm laughing so hard right now my sides are aching.
    THIS IS BEST THREAD.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground

I vote for a Trixie/Twilight theme. Not sure about a title though. Something involving midnight?

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

Oh, well... I still have a few good ideas for thread names, but I can't decide on the next theme... And, we have a few new faces around... So: below, you'll find a list of proposed themes. Please do pick one and try to think some good thread name for it, okay?

Spoiler
    Show
    A) Trixie/Twilight
    B) Trixie/Luna
    C) Trixie/Trixie
    D) Lyra/Bon Bon
    E) Spitfire/Wonderbolts
    F) Octavia/Vinyl
    G) Apple Family?

Oh, and if you have so much time to accept challenges, maybe you could amuse us with the MeMe project
    It must be a Wonderbolt themed thread.

My Little Pony VIII: Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh
    My Little Pony VIII: Spitfire Loves Rainbow Dash
    My Little Pony VIII: They'll Shower Us With Diamonds

EDIT: Also, this thread made me fail my "Go To Bed" roll.
    Currently failing my "Do Math Homework" roll. I should probably take 20 on that.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Banned

Oh, pony threads. When cats decide to keep one awake with yowling and violence, you are the balm that soothes.

I'm Fluttershy.
    Well, huh. I'm a Pinkie Pie. I blame Lix Lorn, PhoeKun, Irbis and Trixie, in that order.

I would punch you I I weren't laughing so hard I needed all four hooves.

Hm. Maniacal laughter scared the cats into submission. You're off the hook, mate

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Bugbear in the Playground

It's like Rainbow Sparkle. Or Rarity Dash. Depends on whether I'm more characterized by my brainiac tendencies and antisocialness or my hamminess and artistry.

Those dastardly EsperKuns have intercepted a international convoy and stolen a pair of experimental Yaoi goggles. Can you take them down without becoming part of a clopfic, Team Razqol?

THIS IS BEST THREAD.
    I just have to say, I'm glad I'm sitting here alone as I try not to choke with laughter, because trying to explain to anyone why I'm acting like this would be very hard to explain!

22. - Top - End - #1342

Razqol it is! Also, I notice that in both assumptions I'm Rainbow Dash.

/isokaywiththis

When I go outside, everybody STAYS INSIDE.*

* may be due to the fact that no one goes outside

Yaoi Goggles. When will science learn?

There are no right hands for that kind of power.

THIS IS BEST THREAD.

Okay, taking out my laptop battery now. It's the only way to be sure. Goodnight everypony. My only regret is that I have but one life to give to the pony thread.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-05-20 at 10:23 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Well, huh. I'm Pinkie Pie.
    *Fluttershy tackle hug*

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Titan in the Playground

How far...

*awesome car chase*

...will two bronies go...

*explosions*

...to get the job done?

This summer...

*close-up shot with one-liner*

COLT ACTION: MOUNTED JUSTICE

4 Hooves. 2 Wings. UNBRIDLED FURY.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    How far...

*awesome car chase*

...will two bronies go...

*explosions*

...to get the job done?

This summer...

*close-up shot with one-liner*

COLT ACTION: MOUNTED JUSTICE

4 Hooves. 2 Wings. UNBRIDLED FURY.
    Well, better representation of amputee ponies makes Twilight Sparkle happy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Etcetera; 2011-05-20 at 10:30 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    A) Trixie/Twilight
    B) Trixie/Luna
    C) Trixie/Trixie
    D) Lyra/Bon Bon
    E) Spitfire/Wonderbolts
    F) Octavia/Vinyl
    G) Apple Family?

F. For the love of all that is good and pony, F! F!!

You can call it, like... I don't know, "Scary Monsters and Nice Ponies" or "Pony Fugue in G Minor" or the wholly appropriate "Best Thread Ever". Or or... gods, I don't know! Somepony help me with this!

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    A) Trixie/Twilight
    B) Trixie/Luna
    C) Trixie/Trixie
    D) Lyra/Bon Bon
    E) Spitfire/Wonderbolts
    F) Octavia/Vinyl
    G) Apple Family?

Needs more Photo Finish.

My Little Pony VIII: Capturing... ZE MAGICKS!

I GO!

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Ogre in the Playground

Huh, this pic is really disturbing

Thanks for letting me see it without spoilers :P

This calls for retaliation, though! We were talking about the Collective Equine, eh? Well, then, let me show you where is the place of Princesses in that version: in museum!

Spoiler
    Show
    Warning: picture rather creepy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Above Us Only Sky

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Everyone is fine with a shipfic that turns them into Rainbow Dash. It makes them a minimum of 20% cooler.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Titan in the Playground

Oh no! This isn't working! We're too well matched!

I think by this point we either have to make out or start a crime fighting duo.
    What *I* want to know is why there's an 'or' there.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Dear sweet Celestia, the thread is moving fast today! Also, have we just begun shipping one another...? *dawning horror/amusement*
    Ooh! Me next! (kisses Trixie)

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Well, huh. I'm a Pinkie Pie. I blame Lix Lorn, PhoeKun, Irbis and Trixie, in that order.
    Wha? Me? I didn't do-
    Okay, yeah, can't keep that lie up.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.