New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Serious Plots 2 - SERIOUSNESS OVERWHELMING

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Artaris' Wrath - Room 1]

((To be honest, I really didn't realize the wording until I posted it, but it was just too good to Edit ))

Well, if Happturtle is around, let's talk to Hope. If not, we can come across Tomwise and Nadine! They'll mostly just be wandering around looking at the airship and talking to people - they took the warnings from Harnel to heart, and won't be doing anything Hestopians would consider improper in public

((Pffh, Harnel have already been a woman and Cessie didn't like at all. She's attracted to men damn it!))

Well I'm not sure who we encounter first but the mage will smile at them regardless.
    I guess they do meet Tomwise and Nadine considering Happy doesn't have lot of energy (I think). However, she would wait for Harnel to introduce them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Empty Storage Room]

When it comes up? Ilpholin likely has ended up rolled to a position facing away from Petrus at this point in time.
    "Hope you learned a lot." She says quietly, but with no sultry enthusiasm like before.
    [Empty Storage Room]

Petrus look rather thrilled by this turn of events and attempts to kiss Ilpholine. "I did... I learned a lot." He replies with a large smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Artaris' Wrath - Room 2]

I doubt he has any complaints. >>

Adir leans down and returns it gently. Though his eyes pop open momentarily and look at the ceiling skeptically, as if Libra were up there. Okay, not-god. Just what all can I ask for? Money? Anything?

The stag pulls away with a small, suggestive smile. "Anything you wanted. And the noise is no problem, so..." The stag tries to press Sakura against the wall behind her, still leant down, and whisper something curtainy in her ear. Even I don't know what it is.

Can it be Sakura's wish too?

Anything! I'm mostly trying to see how you react honestly oh and since you just passed into this world. It allows a momentum where I can access it. But you won't understand any of that! Anyway, you can talk to her if you wish and you can make a wish together. I don't mind. Libra replies.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, Harnel would have brought them back to the room so they weren't standing and talking in a corridor or something. Depending on the different furniture around the room, it's likely that Harnel and Cessie are sitting on one bed, and Tomwise and Nadine are sitting on the other

"Cessie, this is Tomwise Caden and Nadine Caden of the Bird Tribe. Tomwise is a Cleric of Suugan, the god of the sun back in Ascaerin, and Nadine is a Moon Dancer."

Tomwise inclines his head to Cessie, while Nadine makes an elaborate bow, crossing her arms over he chest and bending forward at the waist. Tomwise has red hair, freckles, and green eyes, while Nadine has a much more tanned complexion. Both are muscular, though Nadine's muscles somehow seem to add to her femininity by adding grace and power. Tomwise is wearing medieval clothing fit for nobility, while Nadine is wearing a silky robe and veil over her face, with a tiny gem studded leather headband colored to match the whitish tones of the rest of her robe. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Mithar," Tomwise says. It's hard to tell with the veil on her face, but it seems that Nadine is just smiling warmly for now.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #273

((You know, I had a question about the earrings, if Harnel or Cessie would feel slightly attracted (physically) to someone else, like Harnel felt with Vutha, would the other partner feel that?))

"Likewise." The mage replies with a nod and smiles at them both. "Harnel have mentioned you a lot, thought don't ask what he told me." She grins a bit.

"It's a real pleasure to see you in real life though. When Harnel said he couldn't return to his world I assumed he would never see you either. I'm glad I was proven wrong however. So tell me a bit about the adventures you have shared, you were mercenaries correct?"

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

((The other partner wouldn't feel it themselves, but they'd know that the person they're with feels attracted to someone, but not who. Remember, it's emotions and feelings, but this tells you nothing of who or what causes these. For the record, the feeling transfer works anywhere within 30 feet, while the emotion transfer works anywhere within a mile))

Tomwise and Nadine have marriage earrings by the way - they appear to be forged from a silvery blue material. While they're identical to each other, the paterns are also similar to the swirling ones on the earrings shared between Harnel and Cessie. Perhaps Harnel made their earrings as well?

"I'm glad that we had this chance - Gale is apparently quite good at getting from place to place, even if that place is across worlds. But... what exactly has Harnel been telling you? Nothing embarrassing I hope." Nadine then Whispers something into Tomwise's ear, and he says, "Ah, yes, Nadine wants to know about your plans for children."

5. - Top - End - #275

"Not really." Cessie says smiling to their first question. "Harnel is a good boy after all." She muses.

Now the other one was a bit more private, at least to her.

"Eh, we haven't talked that much about it. I suppose we plan to get children at some point. Marriage first however. Why do you ask?" She glances at Nadine a bit, wondering why she uses Tomwise to speak, was it a cultural tradition?

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

I doubt he has any complaints. >>

Adir leans down and returns it gently. Though his eyes pop open momentarily and look at the ceiling skeptically, as if Libra were up there. Okay, not-god. Just what all can I ask for? Money? Anything?

The stag pulls away with a small, suggestive smile. "Anything you wanted. And the noise is no problem, so..." The stag tries to press Sakura against the wall behind her, still leant down, and whisper something curtainy in her ear. Even I don't know what it is.

Can it be Sakura's wish too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

Anything! I'm mostly trying to see how you react honestly oh and since you just passed into this world. It allows a momentum where I can access it. But you won't understand any of that! Anyway, you can talk to her if you wish and you can make a wish together. I don't mind. Libra replies.
    Aw, how sweet. He's gonna include Sakura too.

But for the moment Sakura knows none of this. Libra could be standing right in the room and Sakura right not notice her right now. She practically melts as he whispers in her ear. After a moment one of Sakura's hands goes to guide him toward a rather passionate kiss, and the other works at loosening his clothes.

Adir hasn't considered the Libra might be able to hear and see what's going on in the room, has he? >.>

7. - Top - End - #277
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Apprentice View Post
    [Artaris' Wrath]

Boris almost shakes his head when Kathrine talks about paying him back again. Sometimes, he nearly envied capitalists, who wanted things so easily. Not him, though. "What is it?"
    [Artaris' Wrath]
    "Gun Training. I wish to know how to properly use a gun with accuracy."
    She looked excited about it.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

[Artaris' Wrath]

Wenomir is still there with the deadtimed KR. Anyone could run into him.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

[Empty Storage Room]

Petrus look rather thrilled by this turn of events and attempts to kiss Ilpholine. "I did... I learned a lot." He replies with a large smile.
    Ilpholin is kissed. And gives a faint smile back.
    "Good. You earned it."
    She says. Not really, but the lies come naturally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

"Not really." Cessie says smiling to their first question. "Harnel is a good boy after all." She muses.

Now the other one was a bit more private, at least to her.

"Eh, we haven't talked that much about it. I suppose we plan to get children at some point. Marriage first however. Why do you ask?" She glances at Nadine a bit, wondering why she uses Tomwise to speak, was it a cultural tradition?

Tomwise looks at Harnel and says, "You haven't talked about children yet?" oddly, he seems confused, "Why not?"

"Not everybody wants seven kids, Tomwise," Harnel says, "We've just decided to have each other to ourselves for a while first. Not like the universe hasn't been trying to give us children though" Harnel indicates the sleeping form of Isk. Nadine leans over to whisper is Tomwise's ear again, and Harnel, believe it or not, does the same for Cessie, "People in Ascaerin put a lot of stock in producing healthy children."

11. - Top - End - #281
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post

But for the moment Sakura knows none of this. Libra could be standing right in the room and Sakura right not notice her right now. She practically melts as he whispers in her ear. After a moment one of Sakura's hands goes to guide him toward a rather passionate kiss, and the other works at loosening his clothes.

Adir hasn't considered the Libra might be able to hear and see what's going on in the room, has he? >.>

Ah, the rare moment when Adir considers a serious decision before making it. Sakura's in luck. Though he certainly hasn't considered that Libra might be watching.

If Libra can pick up thoughts through telepathy, she might get bombarded with some rather graphic imagery from Adir's head. Only for a second, at least. >> Then his voice reappears, saying, Ah, sorry, got distracted. So you've... given Harnel one of these wishes, huh? He still sounds distracted, too.

The stag kisses Sakura back gently, wrapping an arm beneath her rear to try and lift her up a bit. He doesn't have to lean down that way. Another random thought passes through, all the while. Maybe make Sakura taller. Mm... Hopefully Libra doesn't interpret that as the wish.

Though his hands wander, Adir won't take it any further for the moment. Sakura is free to remove his clothes.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2011-07-21 at 12:42 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

12. - Top - End - #282

Ilpholin is kissed. And gives a faint smile back.
    "Good. You earned it."
    She says. Not really, but the lies come naturally.
    "So... what now?" Petrus asks cautiously. He doesn't understand this at all. He just don't want to look like a fool.

Tomwise looks at Harnel and says, "You haven't talked about children yet?" oddly, he seems confused, "Why not?"

"Not everybody wants seven kids, Tomwise," Harnel says, "We've just decided to have each other to ourselves for a while first. Not like the universe hasn't been trying to give us children though" Harnel indicates the sleeping form of Isk. Nadine leans over to whisper is Tomwise's ear again, and Harnel, believe it or not, does the same for Cessie, "People in Ascaerin put a lot of stock in producing healthy children."

While the major bloodlines usually have a lot of kids, women who give birth to so many are often viewed rather negatively. Countries outside the empire often have similar traditions as Ascaerin which is seen as outright barbaric. Other nations see Hestopia as an empire ruled by women after all.

"I... see." It's not hard to guess she isn't too fond of this idea. Now she get all kinds of other ideas of Ascaerin. "I don't really feel like have time to take care of children at the moment. I have several other projects I need to take care of first before we really can consider that."

Ah, the rare moment when Adir considers a serious decision before making it. Sakura's in luck. Though he certainly hasn't considered that Libra might be watching.

If Libra can pick up thoughts through telepathy, she might get bombarded with some rather graphic imagery from Adir's head. Only for a second, at least. >> Then his voice reappears, saying, Ah, sorry, got distracted. So you've... given Harnel one of these wishes, huh? He still sounds distracted, too.

The stag kisses Sakura back, wrapping an arm beneath her rear to try and lift her up a bit. He doesn't have to lean down that way. Another random thought passes through, all the while.
    Maybe make Sakura taller. Mm... Hopefully Libra doesn't interpret that as the wish.

Though his hands wander, Adir won't take it any further for the moment. Sakura is free to remove his clothes.
    Sakura And Adir's Room

Libra is watching them yes, she is watching every room in the entire ship though so don't worry, they aren't singled out.

I did in fact! He became very happy and then unhappy. It was so confusing! So you want her taller eh? I can totally do that. She doesn't do anything yet thankfully.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2011-07-21 at 12:58 PM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

((You seem to have skipped over Adir and Ilpholin with your responses. Just letting you know.))

"That's understandable," Tomwise says, "But you are intending-"

"Please, Tom, drop it." Harnel cuts in, and Cessie can feel how unimpressed he is that Tomwise isn't taking a hint. Nadine whispers to him again and he puts a hand to his head, as if realizing he made a mistake.

After a moment, he says, "So, you asked about our adventures. Was there anything specific you wanted to know?"

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

"So... what now?" Petrus asks cautiously. He doesn't understand this at all. He just don't want to look like a fool.
    "Now? Well if this were a bed and a private room, we'd go to sleep until morning, possibly waking each other up when the other one gets frisky. In this case, however, I recommend getting a shower and getting dressed. Where are the showers by the way?" Ilpholin says, getting to her feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #285

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    [Artaris' Wrath]
    "Gun Training. I wish to know how to properly use a gun with accuracy."
    She looked excited about it.
    [Artaris' Wrath - Kitchen]

"I think I can help with that." Boris says with a smile. "Accuracy is something of a specialty of mine, after all."

16. - Top - End - #286

"I think I can help with that." Boris says with a smile. "Accuracy is something of a specialty of mine, after all."
    Kathrine smiled.
    "Great! I know just the right combination of runes that will let us do it on the ship. It'll take a couple hours to set up though. Did you bring any guns with you that we can start with?"
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #287

Boris laughs a little, shaking his head. "I don't normally bring guns to a wedding, Kathrine. You'll have to wait until we get back to Watchtower. We have a proper firing range there."

18. - Top - End - #288

Boris laughs a little, shaking his head. "I don't normally bring guns to a wedding, Kathrine. You'll have to wait until we get back to Watchtower. We have a proper firing range there."
    "Aww, I've been wanting to use the creation rune for a while......."
    She packed away the leftover stew and put everything away.
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #289

"Sorry to disappoint you. You'll find some other reason, I'm sure." Boris just watches as Kathrine puts everything away.

20. - Top - End - #290

"Sorry to disappoint you. You'll find some other reason, I'm sure." Boris just watches as Kathrine puts everything away.
    "Well, you can't make food with it, you can't take anything made within it out of it, and there isn't much calling to make a space that doesn't exist in our dimension. I've only used it once and that was when I was studying the runes."
    She shifted her bag onto her shoulder.
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

>.> Of course she is watching. Well, as long as Sakura doesn't find out.

Sakura puts an arm around his neck to help him with that boost, and continues kissing him energetically. She probably has his shirt off by this point, and she puts a hand behind her back to drag down the zipper of her dress. Their clothes are going to get rather wrinkled with the amount of times they come on and off. <.<

I probably wouldn't be opposed to her gaining a few inches in height, though he should really talk to her first. Gotta get her views on it... hopefully. >.>

22. - Top - End - #292

Boris shrugs. "I wouldn't know the market for spaces that don't exist anyway," He notes in a jesting tone.

23. - Top - End - #293

Boris shrugs. "I wouldn't know the market for spaces that don't exist anyway," He notes in a jesting tone.
    She chuckles.
    "The prices are so low, they're non-exsisting." she jested back.
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #294
    Halfling in the Playground

Artaris' Wrath - Room 2

Well I don't know... there's so much I can do...

Adir breaks it off, his lips hanging close, and helps Sakura with her dress. Considering how he helps, mostly just yanking it down with his free hand, wrinkles are likely. The stag brushes his lips near hers teasingly before leaning down to nuzzle the dryad's neck.

Then a pause, which Sakura might find odd. Can you, um, call back? Later?

5 bucks she says no.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2011-07-21 at 02:10 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

25. - Top - End - #295

Boris laughs a little at that. "Perhaps you're just not meeting the demand."

26. - Top - End - #296

Boris laughs a little at that. "Perhaps you're just not meeting the demand."
    "There's a demand but the supply doesn't exist!"
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #297

Boris puts a hand over his face, still laughing. After calming down, he says, "Alright, we should probably stop with that. Before long, the funny jokes won't exist."

28. - Top - End - #298

Boris puts a hand over his face, still laughing. After calming down, he says, "Alright, we should probably stop with that. Before long, the funny jokes won't exist."
    She laughed.
    "Well if you keep it up like you are now, they'll be gone in a few words."
    She calmed down.
    "I haven't laughed like that for a while...."
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #299

((You seem to have skipped over Adir and Ilpholin with your responses. Just letting you know.))

"That's understandable," Tomwise says, "But you are intending-"

"Please, Tom, drop it." Harnel cuts in, and Cessie can feel how unimpressed he is that Tomwise isn't taking a hint. Nadine whispers to him again and he puts a hand to his head, as if realizing he made a mistake.

After a moment, he says, "So, you asked about our adventures. Was there anything specific you wanted to know?"

The mage frowns slightly at that comment, if she had children or not was her business alone. Not anyone else. She wasn't some breeder.
    She attempts to move on however, she couldn't let such a little misunderstanding ruin this conversation.
    "Well, how did you all meet each other?"

"Now? Well if this were a bed and a private room, we'd go to sleep until morning, possibly waking each other up when the other one gets frisky. In this case, however, I recommend getting a shower and getting dressed. Where are the showers by the way?" Ilpholin says, getting to her feet.
    He is silent as he watches her get up, smiling. "Showers? I'm not sure what you are talking about miss. Do you want a bath? You might need to wait..." He looks a bit awkward and gets up as well.

>.> Of course she is watching. Well, as long as Sakura doesn't find out.

Sakura puts an arm around his neck to help him with that boost, and continues kissing him energetically. She probably has his shirt off by this point, and she puts a hand behind her back to drag down the zipper of her dress. Their clothes are going to get rather wrinkled with the amount of times they come on and off. <.<

I probably wouldn't be opposed to her gaining a few inches in height, though he should really talk to her first. Gotta get her views on it... hopefully. >.>
    Artaris' Wrath - Room 2

Well I don't know... there's so much I can do...

Adir breaks it off, his lips hanging close, and helps Sakura with her dress. Considering how he helps, mostly just yanking it down with his free hand, wrinkles are likely. The stag brushes his lips near hers teasingly before leaning down to nuzzle the dryad's neck.

Can you, um, call back? Later?

5 bucks she says no.
    Artaris' Wrath - Room 2

Boooring! Can't your sex wait? You had it not too long ago. You terrestrials sure have a lot of it, no wonder there is so many of you! Just contact me when you're done or I just might grant someone else the wish. Libra replies.

30. - Top - End - #300

Boris is still calm, if breathing a little more slowly than normal. "Neither have I, except when I was drunk." He looks at the door to the kitchen.