New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Serious Plots 2 - SERIOUSNESS OVERWHELMING

Outside CARP Station

Jacques is clearly very disturbed by those silhouettes. Still not as bad as No Hope Hospital, but it looked to be very quickly going that direction.

He decided to follow the diver.
    Extended Signature

Óla tha eínai éna.

Avatar by Dorian Soth Thormag. Thanks a bunch.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Ilpholin's Tour]

Ilpholin's hand clenches and... relaxes after the woman speaks up. She won't have to kill Kobe after all. And again, dodges going to jail!
    That's what? The third time?
    Yay!

"She was, or rather is. She sent me to go look for two of our group who..." Ilpholin pauses a bit. "Got lost looking for the bathroom it would seem. You wouldn't happen to have seen them? One has antlers on his head, so you'd know if you did."
    [Ilpholin's Tour]

She shakes her head and looks at her two guards who doesn't seem to have seen them either. "I'm sorry, but I can't say we have. I trust the tour is going well? I had wanted to see Cessie's new friends before the wedding starts, are they still nearby? My name is Tyra Mithar by the way, Cessie's sister." Ilpholin can probably tell they are related. Tyra looks far more serious however, more grown up, less idealistic.

Kobe just keeps quiet, his expression a completely neutral one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Tour
    Kathrine was still blushing.
    "Could we see the academy of magic you told me about on our way here?"
    Tour

"Yes... that's a good idea actually. We won't have trouble with any spirits there. I think you for the support by the way. I can't count all things to go as planned." Dara replies. "Let's just find the othes and be on our way shall we?"

And unless there are any protests they will go off and eventually find Ilpholin talking to Tyra and Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [The Dreamscape]

Once lucidity has come to the dreamers, either one of them could do this sort of thing. As a matter of fact, someone can do that easily enough anyways in real life, but most of the time dreams don't have them becoming lucid. It's more common amongst those who wear the wedding earrings from Ascaerin because the two dreamers help each other understand they're asleep. Cessie could do anything Harnel just did if she set her mind to it.

Harnel smiles. Fiery goddess or not, Cessie was always as he understood her to be; the woman who loved him. Harnel doesn't, however, ptorect his mind from any expectations Cessie might have of him. In Harnel's dreamscape, Cessie was unassaulted by emotions that weren't her own because harnel doesn't hold any expectations of how she acts. He's just that kind of person. Cessie, on the other hand, might believe Harnel acts a certain way, and if he does, going along with the dream image he might begin acting that way because this is, of course, Cessie's dream.
    [The Dreamscape]

Considering Cessie hates such things, it's fair to say Harnel isn't going to be effected by her emotions. As she moves in for a kiss however a third person appears within the dream.

It's another woman, looking to be about Cessie's age, but the fact she's an elf makes this estimate less then accurate.

She's blond and rather attractive by most human and elven standards, she appears upset however. "So this is what you do in your dreams."

Cessie quickly aborts the kiss and glances in the direction of the woman. "Allyria? I... what are you doing here? It have been so long..."

"Who is he? The one you replaced Aegnor with?" The elf demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Private Tour]

The sounding of the horn does little to alleviate Sakura's concern here. It only reminds her of the hunting horns of their own world. She doesn't want to be hunted.

"We should go..." She places a hand on his arm. Away from the people hunting them.
    [Private Tour]

The guard doesn't look like he's going to attack, it seems like he's waiting on reinforcements first. He looks outright frightened of the pair and doesn't seem to bother to reply to Adir.

Instead he blows the horn again and you can already see a group of guards coming your way.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Tour]

Ilpholin is only concerned on if the sister is more Bi. >>

"Ilpholin Ghuanaer Xar’cha. A pleasure to meet you. The tour has been going fine so far. I believe they are still nearby, yes."
    Here they come now!
    "I should probably continue my search." Ilpholin says, allowing Tyra and Kora to talk to the other guests if they wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [The Dreamscape]

Considering Cessie hates such things, it's fair to say Harnel isn't going to be effected by her emotions. As she moves in for a kiss however a third person appears within the dream.

It's another woman, looking to be about Cessie's age, but the fact she's an elf makes this estimate less then accurate.

She's blond and rather attractive by most human and elven standards, she appears upset however. "So this is what you do in your dreams."

Cessie quickly aborts the kiss and glances in the direction of the woman. "Allyria? I... what are you doing here? It have been so long..."

"Who is he? The one you replaced Aegnor with?" The elf demands.
    [The Dreamscape]

"And who exactly are you, to step into someone's dreams so casually?" He demands. The mind is the individual, that's what Harnel believes. Stepping into someone's dreams without them being alright with it first is like stepping into someone's home and kicking everything over to him - absolutely horrible, and likely to get the person attacked.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Halfling in the Playground

Private Tour

"And you are now leaving White Rose street!" Adir exclaims, trying to grab Sakura's hand before running off down the nearest alley. Whoops.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ogre in the Playground

[Private Tour]

Yes, running. It happens. Sakura should not be running though, and it quickly becomes apparent as she begins to slow. The numbing cold isn't helping either. "Adir... I can't keep running." She isn't panting for breath, she never does, but her legs are starting to burn and she feels weak.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Troll in the Playground

Retyisa Office

Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    Bianca will be brought to a small waiting room, three people stand behind a counter and are handling travelers.
    The guard smiles and offers her some forms.
    Fill these out and take them to the desk when you're ready.
    Bianca fills out the papers, using a false identity: Vidalia Lanion. She walks them over to the desk. So many questions. I was beginning to wonder if I'd get done with them by the end of the day. She smiles at the officer behind the desk.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-07-30 at 12:58 AM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

8. - Top - End - #758
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Retyisa Office

Bianca fills out the papers, using a false identity: Vidalia Lanion. She walks them over to the desk. So many questions. I was beginning to wonder if I'd get done with them by the end of the day. She smiles at the officer behind the desk.
    There's a older woman behind the counter. she smiles wearily at Bianca.
    Yes, I'll get this filed for you quickly, Vidalia.
    She steps back, and soon returns with another set of papers.
    Just show these to the guard on your way out.

Reyisa Gates
    Regina gets a smile on her face. She wipes away the tear from her eye with her white gloved hand.
    "T-thank you! You're a kind person who I hope to meet again."
    She bows and goes into the city, she looked especially for an alley near the Reyisa Office that Bianca went into.
    The guard smiles as she walks off.
    An alley can easily be found.
    Last edited by Quinsar; 2011-07-30 at 01:09 AM.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Troll in the Playground

{Retyisa Office}

There's a older woman behind the counter. she smiles wearily at Bianca.
    Yes, I'll get this filed for you quickly, Vidalia.
    She steps back, and soon returns with another set of papers.
    Just show these to the guard on your way out.
    Thank you, ma'am. Bianca takes the papers and looks them over as she heads for the door.

She wants to be sure nothing on them says "capture the lying girl" before showing them to the guard.

If not, she'll leave, show the papers, then walk further into town. At some point, she'll turn down an alleyway, find a shadow, and try to slip into it.

10. - Top - End - #760

[Tour]

"As I asked befor I would like to see the high temple. I have no intressed for the akademy."

She will still eating some fruits.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

11. - Top - End - #761
    Barbarian in the Playground

The guard smiles as she walks off.
    An alley can easily be found.
    Regina waits until Bianca comes out. When she does, she waited for her to get past her and then she followed a good bit behind her. When Bianca finally turned down into an alley, so would Regina! Once they were far enough in the alley that the shadows covered them she would lightly tap Bianca's shoulder.
    "What's our next move?" she asked in a quiet voice while also pulling out a piece of paper and began to point to things on it as if she was asking for directions.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #762

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Ilpholin's Tour]

Ilpholin is only concerned on if the sister is more Bi. >>

"Ilpholin Ghuanaer Xar’cha. A pleasure to meet you. The tour has been going fine so far. I believe they are still nearby, yes."
    Here they come now!
    "I should probably continue my search." Ilpholin says, allowing Tyra and Kora to talk to the other guests if they wish.
    [Ilpholin's Tour]

"I bid you luck then." Tyra replies before Ilpholine goes off.

The drow will after some more searching confirm the fact that Adir and Sakura aren't in the fortress anymore and that no one have seen them leave either despite the face all exits are guarded.

[The Dreamscape]

"And who exactly are you, to step into someone's dreams so casually?" He demands. The mind is the individual, that's what Harnel believes. Stepping into someone's dreams without them being alright with it first is like stepping into someone's home and kicking everything over to him - absolutely horrible, and likely to get the person attacked.
    [The Dreamscape]

The elf shifts her attention at Harnel with a raised eyebrow, only now seeing what he is. "...what is that?"

"That would be Harnel, my future husband." Cessie replies firmly. "Allyria... can you be so kind to not mention Aegnor? This is hard enough as it is."

Allyria looks somewhat dumbfounded at the half-dragon. In her rather revealing clothes he might notice black scales adorning her belly and parts of her arms.

"I'm... Allyria and I can enter whoever's dream I wish. That is my gift." She finally replies to Harnel's question and then asks one of her own, "But what in the void are you?"

[Private Tour]

Yes, running. It happens. Sakura should not be running though, and it quickly becomes apparent as she begins to slow. The numbing cold isn't helping either. "Adir... I can't keep running." She isn't panting for breath, she never does, but her legs are starting to burn and she feels weak.
    [Private Tour]

The guards seem to spread around and slowly start to move in the direction of the two fey. They appear to be coming from every corner and the horn seems to have drawn the attention from a few civilians as well who watches the two with morbid curiosity as other guards are attempting to shove them away. Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Tour]

"As I asked befor I would like to see the high temple. I have no intressed for the akademy."

She will still eating some fruits.
    [Tour]

"Of course, perhaps we shall see the high temple first then. As soon as we find Sakura and Adir of course. Where could they be?" Dara frowns slightly as you approach Tyra and Kobe, your guide bowing deeply before Cessie's sister.

"Artari's blessing miser."

Tyra makes a quick nod at Dara, "Yes, Artaris blessing to you as well. Is these my sisters friends? Could you introduce yourself?" She asks, curiously eyeing the group.

13. - Top - End - #763

[Tour]

Mia nods and makes a small bow, she doesn't go on her knee as woman did in the past.

"I'm Mia Mechanicus High Priestress of mechanicus a God where I came from. I'm sorry, but we miss a few of your guest two have decided to leave us arbitrary and some other help to find them."

She sounds serious and more like aold wise woman than tthe teenager, which her appereance tell you.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Troll in the Playground

{Retyisa Alleyway}

she'll turn down an alleyway, find a shadow, and try to slip into it.
    ((I think you misunderstood what I meant here. Bianca stepped into the shadow-realm. But, I'll change it a little. ))
    Regina waits until Bianca comes out. When she does, she waited for her to get past her and then she followed a good bit behind her. When Bianca finally turned down into an alley, so would Regina!
    Bianca had noticed at the last moment Regina following, and so hadn't slipped into the Shadow-realm as planned. Instead, she waited for Regina to approach.

Once they were far enough in the alley that the shadows covered them she would lightly tap Bianca's shoulder.
    "What's our next move?" she asked in a quiet voice while also pulling out a piece of paper and began to point to things on it as if she was asking for directions.
    Find our clients, Lleth and Carrie. We need to know where we can find them, once I get inside. And here. Bianca pulls out of her shadow bag Regina's weaponry.

Once you find them, I'll step out of your shadow and join you. We'll discuss further plans then. And this time, Bianca steps into Regina's shadow, and disappears into it.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-07-30 at 04:08 PM.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Dreamscape]

The elf shifts her attention at Harnel with a raised eyebrow, only now seeing what he is. "...what is that?"

"That would be Harnel, my future husband." Cessie replies firmly. "Allyria... can you be so kind to not mention Aegnor? This is hard enough as it is."

Allyria looks somewhat dumbfounded at the half-dragon. In her rather revealing clothes he might notice black scales adorning her belly and parts of her arms.

"I'm... Allyria and I can enter whoever's dream I wish. That is my gift." She finally replies to Harnel's question and then asks one of her own, "But what in the void are you?"
    [The Dreamscape]

"Dragon and human, half and half," he says, flexing his wings, "I suppose those scales point you out as dragon-descended as well."

16. - Top - End - #766
    Barbarian in the Playground

{Retyisa Alleyway}

((I think you misunderstood what I meant here. Bianca stepped into the shadow-realm. But, I'll change it a little. ))

Bianca had noticed at the last moment Regina following, and so hadn't slipped into the Shadow-realm as planned. Instead, she waited for Regina to approach.

Find our clients, Lleth and Carrie. We need to know where we can find them, once I get inside. And here. Bianca pulls out of her shadow bag Regina's weaponry.

Once you find them, I'll step out of your shadow and join you. We'll discuss further plans then. And this time, Bianca steps into Regina's shadow, and disappears into it.
    Retyisa Alley
    Regina took her equipment and hid it on herself in her suit's various pockets.
    "Got it. And be careful."
    She then put away the paper and left the alleyway. She then looked for a place where she could make a call to HALO.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #767

[Private Tour]

The guards seem to spread around and slowly start to move in the direction of the two fey. They appear to be coming from every corner and the horn seems to have drawn the attention from a few civilians as well who watches the two with morbid curiosity as other guards are attempting to shove them away. Nothing to see here.
    [Private Tour]

Adir turns to her with concern lining his face, suddenly wishing his gun wasn't laying amidst a pile of clothes somewhere. The stag's brow furrows, and he looks around for a good place to hide. Or maybe a door on one wall of the alley. Otherwise, he might have to grab Sakura and try to barrel through the guards before they can draw swords.

Or, y'know, surrender and talk with them reasonably.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2011-07-30 at 05:53 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ogre in the Playground

[Private Tour]

Of course, a tree could also offer line of escape.

The dryad stops gratefully, but casts a fearful look toward the closing guards. She wants to keep running, but just can't.

Maybe this is a good opportunity to find out if dryad's make good battering rams?

19. - Top - End - #769

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Tour]

Mia nods and makes a small bow, she doesn't go on her knee as woman did in the past.

"I'm Mia Mechanicus High Priestress of mechanicus a God where I came from. I'm sorry, but we miss a few of your guest two have decided to leave us arbitrary and some other help to find them."

She sounds serious and more like aold wise woman than tthe teenager, which her appereance tell you.
    [Tour]

"I see, that's unfortunate. My name is Tyra Mithar, I'm the sister of the bride. How do you know my sister exactly?" She asks strictly.

[The Dreamscape]

"Dragon and human, half and half," he says, flexing his wings, "I suppose those scales point you out as dragon-descended as well."
    [The Dreamscape]

"Yes, I just never realized..."

"He's from another world Allyria." Cessie interrupts the elf with. "But if you are coming here to accuse me of betraying Aegnor for marrying Harnel..." There is an edge in her voice that only can mean she is about to get angry.

Allyria frowns, "You don't know he's dead. He could still be alive."

And... there is silence. Both women just stands there staring at each other after that statement. It feels like the whole place could explode in rage at any minute now. <.<

[Private Tour]

Of course, a tree could also offer line of escape.

The dryad stops gratefully, but casts a fearful look toward the closing guards. She wants to keep running, but just can't.

Maybe this is a good opportunity to find out if dryad's make good battering rams?
    [Private Tour]

As the guards are closing in Sakura and Adir can see a strange figure appear nearby, it looks like a naked woman with an eagles head, eagle claws as hands and wolf legs with a cat tail. It seems to want the two to come closer. "Can Help."

20. - Top - End - #770

Private Tour

If only Adir had thought to run back toward the graveyard. Y'know, with trees. >>

Adir looks at the woman, eyes widening a bit. He tries to pull Sakura in the strange fey's direction. "They're everywhere."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ogre in the Playground

[Private Tour]

Sakura goes along completely willingly. "Can you get us out of here?" She asks desperately. Funny how the reasoning with them idea hasn't came up.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Dreamscape]

This is getting to Harnel now. He doesn't like being angry, never has; it's where he starts hurting people who don't deserve it, but he's getting angry now. This Allyria was coming to accuse Cessie of being unfaithful to a man who had disappeared years ago?

"And just how long has he been gone? Don't you think he would have spoken to someone by now? Talked to Cessie through their mental link?" He's restraining himself as well, for now, But that could quickly change.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-07-30 at 07:35 PM.

23. - Top - End - #773

[Private Tour]

"Save You." The creature replies and stretches out with it claws and attempts to touch the both. If they allow this, the scenery suddenly changes and they will find themselves on a snowy hill outside the city with the creature next to them, smiling.

[The Dreamscape]

"Something could have happened to him, you don't know that. Something could be blocking the signal..."

As Allyria is talking Cessie just stares at her, "Please Allyria, we already discussed this, I know you loved him as well, but please. Not now."

The elf bites her lip, seemingly unsure what to say.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Dreamscape]

Harnel takes a deep breath and calms himself down. He doesn't have anything more to add that woudn't worsen the situation, so he lets cessie do the talking here - trying to defend himself would just make him look and feel like an ass.

25. - Top - End - #775

Private Tour

Adir gives a start as he, and presumably Sakura, are pulled out into the wilderness. The stag crunches his feet in the snow and shivers, managing to return the smile after his initial bewilderment. "Um... thanks."

Adir looks between their savior and Sakura. He asks tentatively, "Do you know someplace warmer? We're not gonna do so well out here for long."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2011-07-30 at 09:02 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

[Private Tour]

Sakura shivers quite visibly. She needs warmth, fast. "Thank you." She wraps her arms tightly around her stomach. "We need to get warm though."

27. - Top - End - #777

[The Dreamscape]

The two woman are quiet for a while before Cessie wanders towards Harnel, "Allyria, we both loved Aegnor and I know elves have a hard time letting go off someone they love, even if they loved someone else..." She attempts to take Harnel's hand and glances at Allyria, "But I have accepted Aegnor is gone and Harnel have made me realized I can move on. Maybe you should as well?"

"I..." Allyria sniffs. "I'll meet you two later." And she's gone again.

[Private Tour]

"Warm?" The spirit asks confused. Considering it's wearing nothing it probably can't even feel the cold.

"Warn." It repeats and nods. Holding out it's claws again. This time, assuming they let it touch them, they end up in what appears to be the bedroom of a house. Looking around a bit however reveals that there is a crib with a sleeping baby in it whom their savior appears to take a keen interest in.

It reaches out with it's right claw and gently takes the baby out of it, somehow without making it wake up.
    It then lifts up it's left hand and suddenly there is an identical copy of the baby in it which it puts down into the bed.

It's rather strange.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Dreamscape]

Cessie indeed takes Harnel's hand, and he looks at her, knowing he represents moving on for her. Still, it feels odd to have Aegnor mentioned to know he was the second man in Cessie's life to be married to her, even though he knows she's past it.

"So who was that? She sounded like she was close to Aegnor."

29. - Top - End - #779
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Tour]

"I bid you luck then." Tyra replies before Ilpholin goes off.

The drow will after some more searching confirm the fact that Adir and Sakura aren't in the fortress anymore and that no one have seen them leave either despite the face all exits are guarded.
    Does she find all the discarded clothes and stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

30. - Top - End - #780

[Tour]

"The world we live , the Nexus, contains of several oganisations. Your sister and we are member of one of these Organisations, called WATCHTOWER."

Mia is a bit nervous she doesn't know much more at all and the one person with most knowledge just left.