New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony VIII: Friendship is Music

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    So... What happens if Black Mage channels his Hadoken into the Friendship Cannon which then channels into his Hadoken?

It's fuelled by friendship and shoots raw friendship? What happens to the source of friendship?

It's like listening to a rainbow in surround sound...

Huh, well that explains why the show is so good.

And no, there's nothing suspicious about me inquiring as to the finer details of the Friendship Cannon's operation. Why do you ask?
    Are you A SPY?

Gentlecolts.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

2. - Top - End - #722
    Titan in the Playground

Which of the mystery men is pinkie pie imitating? i can't tell =/

Never mind, got it...
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-05-24 at 09:39 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #723
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Option 1: Ton is the Americanization of Tonne
    Option 2: THANQOL KNOW WORDS GUD DERP
    Aww, a tonne is metric, and exceeds a ton by 204# imperial. I've been using obsolete physics!

Thanks, mr. _Fox. You've done a much better job than I, with the explaining.

GamerLord Rangers! I need your help to find and defeat the evil, misspelled versions of our thread collaborators! There's a Thangol, EsperDark, Raz Fox, Foe Kahn, Iribis and Tougher Myself running amok. Are you in?
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-05-24 at 09:50 PM.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Aww, a tone is metric, and exceeds a ton by 204# imperial. I've been using obsolete physics!

GamerLord Rangers! I need your help to find and defeat the evil, misspelled versions of our thread collaborators! There's a Thangol, EsperDark, Raz Fox, Foe Kahn, Iribis and Tougher Myself running amok. Are you in?
    DAMN YOUUU THANGOLLLLL

DAMN YOUUUUUUU

Give me my hat back

5. - Top - End - #725
    Troll in the Playground

Okay, now see if you follow me. This is the music thread. In theory, we have a music theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDfmR...eature=feedlik How did this not get posted sooner?
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

6. - Top - End - #726

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Okay, now see if you follow me. This is the music thread. In theory, we have a music theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDfmR...eature=feedlik How did this not get posted sooner?

How did they get the Rainbow Dash Bug Bikini into their official advertisements? I'm still amazed they did that at all.

But more official content always kicks ass and the song is catchy!

7. - Top - End - #727
    Banned

So... What happens if Black Mage channels his Hadoken into the Friendship Cannon which then channels into his Hadoken?
    The energy builds upon itself, defying conventional physics and converting energy into more energy, thermodynamics be damned.

The beams, channeled one into the other, the other into the one, break apart the seams of existence as a globule of building friendship-hatred builds, Dramatic KameHameHa duel style. For the barest moments, there is the face of a mare, with whipcream beard staring into your very soul. Then an explosion.

The Equestrian's call that explosion their "Big Bang".

Well, some of us were jokingly making sweet music together if you know what I mean *looks at Raz_Fox for a reaction*
    But really I think there is a maximum capacity of best. find. ever. per page.
    I think that without repairs, you may have just tapped out the rest of the thread 6_6"

Is that... Is that Actually Pinkamena singing? *swoon*

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ettin in the Playground

Dude, call me Raz. It used to be in my sig, but now it's gone, and only I remain, forever wandering the cosmos without a reminder that I prefer to be addressed as Raz.

That came off as rude, didn't it? Is that the sort of pony I am? Rude? Rude and not ginger. I'd like to be a red fox, you know, because they're just beautiful, at least in idealized form in my head, because that's how I see things, in ideals.

Wheeeee, you're welcome, thank you and good night, don't forget to tip the Phoe and the little black rabbit of Eientei.

Raz Fox. The bane of my existence. Tonight, we duel.

Do you think that missing underscore is nothing? Just a scrap of linguistics, meant to pass into the darkness, to be forgotten like a remote you left on the sofa, you swear you did? Well, you're wrong. You're dead wrong.

My name is Raz. Remember that. And if you call me anything else, anything else, it's Raz_Fox. With the underscore. Because it's the tiny little things that make life worth living, worth breathing, worth, heck, I don't know, typing, worth keeping on doing the same old last dance with the woman I love but can never have, all that jazz and fanfare, it's worth partying until the gothic beauty comes in to wipe the punch off my shirt and help my old bones up, and she stacks the chairs on the table and turns out the lights after me. It's the beautiful little things that make all this worth it. And you want to spit in those things, Raz Fox?

Bang.

...Besides, Tougher SiuiS is dead. I killed him myself. With this thumb, this one right here.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ettin in the Playground

How did they get the Rainbow Dash Bug Bikini into their official advertisements? I'm still amazed they did that at all.

But more official content always kicks ass and the song is catchy!
    It sounds as if Pinkie Pie's VA is actually singing to this song. Oh god, Hub is targeting bronies now.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Just noticed.

Pony Creed is awesome. Do Ciaphas Cain. PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE!
    Dammit, I'm never going to get anything other than pony art done now am I. I'll think about it. If I get inspired I'll go ahead.

That's their official ad for it? That's great. Really.

Are you A SPY?

Gentlecolts.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Good sir, I'm insulted! I'm clearly...

Spoiler
    Show

Mrph hudda hudda mrph.

And now I need to image dump stuff I found looking for that previous picture.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #731
    Titan in the Playground

Well, judged by god = banished to the moon, twins = siblings, gift of peace means gift of peace. We can combine judged by god and twins together using the Royal sisters as the link. Peace can arrive once Luna is banished, even.

The younger twin, Luna, is banished to the moon, which is twin to the sun and hangs peacefully in the sky.
    How about Long Vigil, and a cutie mark of the moon reflected in a lake?

It's hard to do without knowing you as a person, but the key is to ride up and down the spectrum of concretion and abstraction until everything is about even, then run with it.

Wow. I don't think I'll use it just because it doesn't quite fit me, but seeing how it's done really helps. Plus, I may just add a few more layers of thought onto it and see what I get. Thanks a lot!

Now then, I believe an image dump was in order.

Spoiler
    Show

Have I mentioned I love this face? Because it's SO AWESOME.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

I wub dis macwo so much.

13. - Top - End - #733

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Wow. I don't think I'll use it just because it doesn't quite fit me, but seeing how it's done really helps. Plus, I may just add a few more layers of thought onto it and see what I get. Thanks a lot!

Now then, I believe an image dump was in order.

Spoiler
    Show

Have I mentioned I love this face? Because it's SO AWESOME.
    Bwuahahahahhha, perfect cutie mark for Scoots! Also, those sketches are great.

And the Pone has a friend! Yay!

14. - Top - End - #734
    Ogre in the Playground

I love those human pony sketches. Especially the ones that have faces you wouldn't normally have for the human ponies, specifically Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. I wish they had done the CMC too, the other fillies look great.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post

...Besides, Tougher SiuiS is dead. I killed him myself. With this thumb, this one right here.
    Raz_Fox lies. Tougher Siuis was six gunned by Roland.

While we're at it, can somebody take out this "Kyubi" character? He's been up to no good.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Troll in the Playground

Bwuahahahahhha, perfect cutie mark for Scoots! Also, those sketches are great.

And the Pone has a friend! Yay!
    Clearly the perfect Scootamark is a fan. Because she's the world's number 1 fangirl. Also she's good at repairing fans. Nothing else; just fans. Pony talents are oddly specific.

TWENTY YEARS IN THE FUTURE

Scootaloo: Welcome to Just Fans, where our motto is, "FOR THE LAST TIME, WE DON'T FIX TOASTERS."

17. - Top - End - #737
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    NO! I WON'T LOSE YOU HERE!
    In summer, 2011...
    RUN! RUN NOW, YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS
    A tale of two ponies...
    I WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU!
    Joined together by love...
    YOU HAVE TO! WE CAN'T STAY TOGETHER THROUGH THIS!
    And separated by fate...
    NO! I WON'T BELIEVE IT! WE'LL BE FOREVER YOU HEAR?! FOREVEEEER!
    And by fate I mean zombies...
    I...I'll remember you...
    Don't miss it. Be there.
    I'll save you. (unmistakeable sound of gun cocking)
    Coming soon...
    I must find a way to get you the award for best picture. Failing that, a marriage proposal

Also, Dark Orchid? I'm jealous. Is there a list somewhere I'm not seeing?

Hope and Handcuffs would be a good name for a buddy cop movie.
    Waitaminnit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    NO! I WON'T LOSE YOU HERE!
    In summer, 2011...
    RUN! RUN NOW, YOU CAN'T FIGHT THIS
    A tale of two ponies...
    I WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU!
    Joined together by love...
    YOU HAVE TO! WE CAN'T STAY TOGETHER THROUGH THIS!
    And separated by fate...
    NO! I WON'T BELIEVE IT! WE'LL BE FOREVER YOU HEAR?! FOREVEEEER!
    And by fate I mean zombies...
    I...I'll remember you...
    Don't miss it. Be there.
    I'll save you. (unmistakeable sound of gun cocking)
    Coming soon...
    Hope and Handcuffs would be a good name for a buddy cop movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    Buddy Cop Movie screenplay
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBobcat
    Buddy Cop Movie title
    ... I think... I think I have a plan.

Also, woot, I have entered the prestigious society of Equestria Daily prereaders! I shall discharge my duties with fairness and as much skill as I can muster.
    Congratulations, mate! Though I don't envy your workload. Well, I do a little. Ok, rather a lot. Shut up! *sniff*

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Dude, call me Raz. It used to be in my sig, but now it's gone, and only I remain, forever wandering the cosmos without a reminder that I prefer to be addressed as Raz.
    Got it. I just liked the notion of starting a name with an underscore and then trying to pronounce it :3

That came off as rude, didn't it? Is that the sort of pony I am? Rude? Rude and not ginger. I'd like to be a red fox, you know, because they're just beautiful, at least in idealized form in my head, because that's how I see things, in ideals.

Wheeeee, you're welcome, thank you and good night, don't forget to tip the Phoe and the little black rabbit of Eientei.
    Being Ginger isn't all it's cracked up to be. Much less attractive on the men-folk, for one. And it comes with a skin condition, called being a redhead. You get two skin tones, based on your sun exposure.
    Pale alabaster.
    And burnt lobster.

Also, *tips Phoe over* like so??

Raz Fox. The bane of my existence. Tonight, we duel.
    Spoiler
    Show

Do you think that missing underscore is nothing? Just a scrap of linguistics, meant to pass into the darkness, to be forgotten like a remote you left on the sofa, you swear you did? Well, you're wrong. You're dead wrong.

My name is Raz. Remember that. And if you call me anything else, anything else, it's Raz_Fox. With the underscore. Because it's the tiny little things that make life worth living, worth breathing, worth, heck, I don't know, typing, worth keeping on doing the same old last dance with the woman I love but can never have, all that jazz and fanfare, it's worth partying until the gothic beauty comes in to wipe the punch off my shirt and help my old bones up, and she stacks the chairs on the table and turns out the lights after me. It's the beautiful little things that make all this worth it. And you want to spit in those things, Raz Fox?

Bang.

Damn well done, mate! Had me scared for a minute there >_>"
    luckily you ended up not directin' that thisaway.

18. - Top - End - #738
    Titan in the Playground

Clearly the perfect Scootamark is a fan. Because she's the world's number 1 fangirl. Also she's good at repairing fans. Nothing else; just fans. Pony talents are oddly specific.

Scootaloo: Welcome to Just Fans, where our motto is, "FOR THE LAST TIME, WE DON'T FIX TOASTERS."
    The next day, Derpy brings in a half-eaten box of muffins and asks if they would fix her microwave.

EDIT: And after only one day, we're now at #2 on Know Your Meme. Now we only need about 1 million more until we're #1. At the current rate? Should take us about two weeks.

I pity whatever poor meme tries for #1 next.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-05-24 at 10:36 PM.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Troll in the Playground

The next day, Derpy brings in a half-eaten box of muffins and asks if they would fix her microwave.

EDIT: And after only one day, we're now at #2 on Know Your Meme. Now we only need about 1 million more until we're #1. At the current rate? Should take us about two weeks.

Scootaloo: We'll fix the cooling fan for your microwave if you bring it in.

Derpy: This IS my microwave.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Banned

Haha wow. I guess I'm a human version of the Moustache Dragon ...

Also...

Spoiler
    Show

Braeburn is hot. Wow.

Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-05-24 at 10:45 PM.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Ogre in the Playground

Scootaloo: Sure. No problem.

The next day Derpy arrives at Scootaloo's store to find the store has been converted to a massive windmill. And the muffins have been converted into a functional fan. In fact, everything seems to have been converted into a fan or fan accessory...

Also by the gods how did ponies get so popular that they're almost the #1 meme? Where is this all going to go before we get season 2.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ettin in the Playground

Doesn't that violate the "all stores sell exactly two, completely unrelated, things" rule? She'd have to team up with another pony whose special talent is... I dunno, constructive criticism.

edit: in regards to those humanized pony sketches:

- Braeburn is infinitely more attractive than he has any right to be. Suddenly I support BraeDash.
    - There is officially no way to depict Hoity Toity that hasn't made me squeal with fangirlish glee. He's just the best.
    - Humanized Dr. Whooves? I... but... you... huh?
    Last edited by PhoeKun; 2011-05-24 at 10:48 PM.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Troll in the Playground

Doesn't that violate the "all stores sell exactly two, completely unrelated, things" rule? She'd have to team up with another pony whose special talent is... I dunno, constructive criticism.
    She met Whirly Blades, another fan pony who obsesses over Big Macintosh. Much like the Cakes, they were made for each other.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Troll in the Playground

She met Whirly Blades, another fan pony who obsesses over Big Macintosh. Much like the Cakes, they were made for each other.
    Whirly's special talent is building scooters I take it?

25. - Top - End - #745
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Whirly's special talent is building scooters I take it?
    Scootaloo: No! We just sell fans! Scooters are how I get to work, but they aren't who I am! Dad just named me wrong!

26. - Top - End - #746
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Also by the gods how did ponies get so popular that they're almost the #1 meme? Where is this all going to go before we get season 2.
    I suspect it's the season break that's causing most of it. With our weekly pony fix cut off until fall, something's got to fill the gap. What better than sites that post tons of pony pictures each day? Equestria Daily is booming as well, and I think even faster than KYM by last count (1 mil views per week vs. 700,000 views per week).

27. - Top - End - #747
    Ogre in the Playground

I suspect it's the season break that's causing most of it. With our weekly pony fix cut off until fall, something's got to fill the gap. What better than sites that post tons of pony pictures each day? Equestria Daily is booming as well, and I think even faster than KYM by last count (1 mil views per week vs. 700,000 views per week).
    The possibility that this is happening because of the break only makes it that much more fascinating to see happening. I don't think I've ever seen a show that was able to get this much attention this quickly.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Troll in the Playground

edit: in regards to those humanized pony sketches:

- Braeburn is infinitely more attractive than he has any right to be. Suddenly I support BraeDash.
    - There is officially no way to depict Hoity Toity that hasn't made me squeal with fangirlish glee. He's just the best.
    What would a constructive criticism mark look like?

29. - Top - End - #749
    Titan in the Playground

What would a constructive criticism mark look like?
    Like a regular criticism with extra supports.

Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #750
    Banned

I think I'm just going to stop posting for a while, and add a +1 to all the smart, eloquent ponies instead.

And post art when I have it.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-05-24 at 11:43 PM.