New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony VIII: Friendship is Music

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    And now we know why Nightmare Moon was reborn as the smaller, younger Nightmare Moon. She died, but used the one up she got for capturing Celestia and holding her in... wherever. The sun, perhaps?
    Yep, the sun.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    This. I shall use this in all my correspondence with Phoe.

Confound these ponies, they drive me to bondage!
    I found this the other day when I was searching for the "welcome to the herd" pic.
    Spoiler
    Show

Yeah, I don't exactly run efficient searches.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    *Sees most recent development in the thread*
    ALL HAIL SCION OF THE VOID, BRINGER OF POPCORN?
    ALL HAIL SCION OF THE VOID, SHARER OF POPCORN!

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Colossus in the Playground

Words that have lost all meaning through repetition:

-Pony
    -Troll
    -Bondage
    -Up
    THE TROLLPONY GETS BONDAGED UP: A Fic by Thanqol.

Trollestia, trollingest queen of Ponydom, found herself bored. Every day, it was the same. Raise the sun, up, up, up - then pretend to drop it on Equestria to troll the ponies - then pick it up and get Luna to carry it all the way to the horizon.

Luna could do with the exercise, after all. She was getting a bit porky. Maybe a heavier gravity planet would be a good banishment spot next time.

But she was bored. Her life was nothing but ponies, trolling ponies, and lifting the sun up. She needed something new...

And then her eyes fell on a four winged pegasus who was writing a story under a tree, minding her own business. Instantly an idea came to Trollestia. She didn't know why, or where it had come from, but she suddenly had an unstoppable urge to bondage that pony up...
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-05-27 at 10:49 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    THE TROLLPONY GETS BONDAGED UP: A Fic by Thanqol.

Trollestia, trollingest queen of Ponydom, found herself bored. Every day, it was the same. Raise the sun, up, up, up - then pretend to drop it on Equestria to troll the ponies - then pick it up and get Luna to carry it all the way to the horizon.

Luna could do with the exercise, after all. She was getting a bit porky. Maybe a heavier gravity planet would be a good banishment spot next time.

But she was bored. Her life was nothing but ponies, trolling ponies, and lifting the sun up. She needed something new...

And then her eyes fell on a four winged pegasus who was writing a story under a tree, minding her own business. Instantly an idea came to Trollestia. She didn't know why, or where it had come from, but she suddenly had an unstoppable urge to bondage that pony up...
    I... I am so confused... there are words... then non words... then words again... help me... I am so lost...
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ogre in the Playground

*sigh*

I seriously need to finish up these projects of mine so I can have an excuse to post stuff here and get in on all the fun y'all are having.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    I found this the other day when I was searching for the "welcome to the herd" pic.
    Spoiler
    Show

Yeah, I don't exactly run efficient searches.

ALL HAIL SCION OF THE VOID, SHARER OF POPCORN!
    Wait, so you're saying that finding an image that would be relevant in the future is inefficient?

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Troll in the Playground

Thanqol, speaking of fics. Did you get a chance to work on the "Rainbow Dash Doesn't Know What Sex Is" fic?
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Titan in the Playground

So, I was bored today. To keep myself Occupied I did the one type of drawing I'm competent at. Tracing things in Inkscape. The original is on the right, the tracing is on the left. Couldn't get the cutie mark done.
    Spoiler
    Show

I said competent, not good.

9. - Top - End - #1179

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Wait, so you're saying that finding an image that would be relevant in the future is inefficient?
    Considering that my search was to type "macro" into the search box on Ponibooru then sift through those manually until I located the one I was looking for, yeah, I'd call it inefficient. Besides:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Banned

Oh random page refreshes, you are my bane and nemesis. The annoying, reoccurring mid-boss of my life.

Let's try and redo all of that from memory, shall we?

PART ONE: WHERE SIUIS LEARNS THAT HE STILL NEEDS TO DRAW CIRCLES AND LINES TO CORRECTLY MAP PONIES
    (or "I don't yet have the skill to freestyle those curves")
    Spoiler
    Show

This started as a pony, standing. Then I drew a circle (only thing on the page) and decided the head was pointing up, and I should draw a pony making a wish on a star. Then I noticed that the snout I sketched out was perfectly positioned for kissing an imaginary, let's say... Prince. And thus, we have Pre-Gala Rarity.

Please do not look at her flank, or compare/contrast size and proportion between her head or ... Anything else. I seem to have trouble sticking to the FiM style, and keep adding elements of G1/G2 body structure. I blame my ravenous appetite for fan art (Also, Trixie. I blame Trixie).

I tried to draw the body without first makin guidelines. It did not go as well as I hoped. Seems I do still need a lot of practice. Even if only for a generic standing pony form

PART TWO: OUT OF THE FRYING PAN, INTO THE COLD HARD SCRUTINIZING SPOTLIGHT
    (or "crap, I forgot About Thanqol!")

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Seconded! (If you haven't read any of mine, boo. Links in the great and powerful Trixie's wonderful OP.)
    That reminds me. Siuis, what color do you think my fiction is?
    Lessee. First, a caveat; my associations are less synesthesia, and more a scheme of color, texture and style I imagine the story (song/emotion/poem/etc.) following.

All Hallows Night had a border of vibrantly dark green scrollwork (a la pumpkin vines) around a faded white-sky-blue, like a watercolor mist. It quickly transitioned to the dark purple with stark black one sees in Halloween art for the 'looking out the window' scene.

FFF sticks close to the source material for style, which seems to be intentional on your part. The background color is the same ever-present blue-tinged cloud white one gets from the interior of Castle Oblivion, probably from Dash's cloudhouse.

Thanqol, ironically, asked me about 5 threads ago. I resolved to reread his works and get back to him, then promptly failed to do so in every way. Now I feel like a heel

Rainbow Dash: Derpy, I wish I knew how to quit you.

Rainbow Dash: ... no seriously. How do I quit you? You just walked up and started hugging me.
    Hug/Bondage~!

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Besides:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Just because (or until I think of a valid reason).
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2011-05-27 at 11:30 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Just because (or until I think of a valid reason).
    CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS GETA ROBO PILOTS!

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Banned

GENTLECOLTS (And Overlady and Grand Admiral).

We are here to plan the future. To guide the whole of Equestria until it is firmly, resolutely within our power. And to that end, I gve you...

My retirement plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    ...So you get an extra life if you somehow manage to tie up Celestia?
    I will addict the Sun Goddess to leather and chains, and begin a cycle of death, rebirth and 1-UPs which will grant me immortality!!!

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ettin in the Playground

Considering that my search was to type "macro" into the search box on Ponibooru then sift through those manually until I located the one I was looking for, yeah, I'd call it inefficient. Besides:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would much rather sift through the collection they have on knowyourmeme.

All sort of reaction pics to be found.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ogre in the Playground

No idea if this has made it here yet (the thread's been moving too fast for me), but even if it has it's still awesome.

16. - Top - End - #1186

Thanqol, speaking of fics. Did you get a chance to work on the "Rainbow Dash Doesn't Know What Sex Is" fic?
    I'm working on it in between my other projects. It got a mental upgrade from 5-minute-trollfic to something-I-want-to-put-effort-into. Going to happen, just thinking through the structure a tad more.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Thanqol, ironically, asked me about 5 threads ago. I resolved to reread his works and get back to him, then promptly failed to do so in every way. Now I feel like a heel
    It's okay. I don't hate you. Much.

CONTINUATION OF THE CELESTIASHIMMER SHIP

"Princess Celestia!" Shimmer said in surprise, "I'm sorry for not bowing, but under the circumstances..."

"No excuses," said Celestia, finishing the knot around Shimmer's hooves.

"While I'm not, uh, entirely unused to this kind of thing," Shimmer said, squeaking a little as Celestia tied her first pair of wings together, "What's the occasion?"

"I... suspect magic is at work here," Celestia said, lovingly pulling the ropes tighter, "An ancient artifact called the Ship Note was created centuries ago by powerful shippers. If a pony writes the names of two other ponies in the ship note, they are obligated to make out."

"Oh, really? So... why the bondage, then?"

"I think that's just because I think you look good in ropes." Celestia said, carefully tying Shimmer's second pair of wings with her own tail.

"So are we going to... stop it or what?" Shimmer asked.

"I'm sorry, I got distracted there for a moment. What did you say?"

"Are we or are we not going to work on stopping the spell? I mean, I'm fine with whatever you want to do."

"I suppose we should stop this. Who knows who the culprit will ship next?" Celestia said, sounding disappointed.

"So you'll untie me?" Shimmer said, "It's - mmph!"

"Sorry. It's a very strong spell," said Celestia, gagging Shimmer.

Elsewhere, Metal Mask tosses his pen up and down in the air as he considers which names to write in the Ship Note next.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-05-27 at 11:58 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

Not sure if you've already seen this, but I'm throwing it up here because it's relevant and/or hilarious.

(Warning: Long)
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1188

Not sure if you've already seen this, but I'm throwing it up here because it's relevant and/or hilarious.

Spoiler
    Show

*Snip*
    Have you seen the sequel to that?
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Troll in the Playground

Have you seen the sequel to that?
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's the book from Thanqol's fic.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Spoiler
    Show

It's not Lesbia. The people of Lesbos are called Lesbians. (Also, second definition)

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    It's not Lesbia. The people of Lesbos are called Lesbians. (Also, second definition)
    Except in Fair Feather Friend, Dash isn't much of a book pony.

22. - Top - End - #1192

Except in Fair Feather Friend, Dash isn't much of a book pony.
    I wrote the first Rainbow-Dash-Gets-A-Library-Card story and you know it.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Troll in the Playground

I'm so sorry I forgot Through A Glass Derply. I hadn't thought of it for a while, which is a shame, since you were nice enough to use my name.

I feel three inches tall...

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Banned

I'm working on it in between my other projects. It got a mental upgrade from 5-minute-trollfic to something-I-want-to-put-effort-into. Going to happen, just thinking through the structure a tad more.

It's okay. I don't hate you. Much.

CONTINUATION OF THE CELESTIASHIMMER SHIP

"Princess Celestia!" Shimmer said in surprise, "I'm sorry for not bowing, but under the circumstances..."

"No excuses," said Celestia, finishing the knot around Shimmer's hooves.

"While I'm not, uh, entirely unused to this kind of thing," Shimmer said, squeaking a little as Celestia tied her first pair of wings together, "What's the occasion?"

"I... suspect magic is at work here," Celestia said, lovingly pulling the ropes tighter, "An ancient artifact called the Ship Note was created centuries ago by powerful shippers. If a pony writes the names of two other ponies in the ship note, they are obligated to make out."

"Oh, really? So... why the bondage, then?"

"I think that's just because I think you look good in ropes." Celestia said, carefully tying Shimmer's second pair of wings with her own tail.

"So are we going to... stop it or what?" Shimmer asked.

"I'm sorry, I got distracted there for a moment. What did you say?"

"Are we or are we not going to work on stopping the spell? I mean, I'm fine with whatever you want to do."

"I suppose we should stop this. Who knows who the culprit will ship next?" Celestia said, sounding disappointed.

"So you'll untie me?" Shimmer said, "It's - mmph!"

"Sorry. It's a very strong spell," said Celestia, gagging Shimmer.

Elsewhere, Metal Mask tosses his pen up and down in the air as he considers which names to write in the Ship Note next.
    Celestia's Beard! Metal Mask must either be stopped immediately or offered an advisory position in the Field Studies wing, immediately!

So hey, Metal Mask, you wanna join the Dark Side of the Pony ?

Hmph. And I distinctly remember mentioning Twilight being the only one of Rainbow's friends who would enable her reading rather than throwing out change-back behaviors.

We are arguing who is the ur-progenitor of the Rainbow Dash has an Intellectual Side fanon trope, right? I like arguing~

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Celestia's Beard! Metal Mask must either be stopped immediately or offered an advisory position in the Field Studies wing, immediately!

So hey, Metal Mask, you wanna join the Dark Side of the Pony ?

Hmph. And I distinctly remember mentioning Twilight being the only one of Rainbow's friends who would enable her reading rather than throwing out change-back behaviors.

We are arguing who is the ur-progenitor of the Rainbow Dash has an Intellectual Side fanon trope, right? I like arguing~
    What's your cutey mark for that?

Also, I forget. Did that one fic Reading Rainbow come out before either or us, or did it come out after? I recall it lasted one chapter... oh yeah, then people said, jokingly, it was a better title than Through A Glass Derply.

Dinky Hooves, please give him a hug for me as an apology.
    Dinky: YAY, HUGS!

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ettin in the Playground

Guys, I... I can't see straight anymore. There are 12 minutes until you can see why.

If you have any love in your heart for me, you'll go tell Sethisto I deserve a raise.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Guys, I... I can't see straight anymore. There are 12 minutes until you can see why.

If you have any love in your heart for me, you'll go tell Sethisto I deserve a raise.
    Done and done.

Edit: Aha, that's what I thought was coming.

305? Gleesh!!! Just to preserve your vision, I'll experiment with pony drawing at my own rate.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-05-28 at 02:02 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Oh, dear. That's a lot of drawings.
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2011-05-28 at 02:04 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Titan in the Playground

Where are these drawings?

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    Where are these drawings?
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...nds-day-2.html