New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony VIII: Friendship is Music

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    "You are the best tag team slashfic partner I've ever had, soul bro," Metal Mask said, taking off his hat out of respect. "You know, this whole evil slasher team thing isn't that bad, no wonder EsperKun went evil before."
    "Technically, slashfic refers to a fanfic centered around a homosexual pairing, while shipfic is a more orientation-neutral term, so I would consider myself the best tag team shipfic partner you've ever had, soul bro," Talespinner replied, all in one breath. "And I wouldn't call myself evil. Just Cheshire Neutral. But yeah, I can imagine how tempting this power must be to abuse~"
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Funny thing? I tried taking a look at the update off my phone, and around picture 150 my web browser just said 'bugger this for a load' and stopped loading pictures.

So I greatly feel for your pain, Phoe. Buuut you're getting another mention in chapter 6 of Misted Stage, so that's good, right?
    If there's anything that's been established thus far, it's that I'm a sucker for ego stroking and references. So finding out I get another mention in your story has me clopping my hooves together and squeeing like a little filly.

By the way, if you guys can get it to load that far, you should check out Image #183 in the thread for Day 2/Day 1 compilation. I got shipped!
    Last edited by PhoeKun; 2011-05-28 at 09:41 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Bugbear in the Playground

Metal Mask glances from Gadora to Kyuubi and picks up his pencil.

"Now, Applebloom, you will either marry Slade... OR FACE THE TIGER PIT!"

"Slade, ah thought that you were ah more suphis'ticated type of supervillain than this."

"EVERY TIME YOU ANGER SLADE, SLADE LOWERS YOU TWO INCHES TOWARDS THE PIT."

"Ah'm thinkin' ah'm thinkin'!"
    "CUTIE MARK CRUSADER TIGER TAMERS!"

Oh dear, this won't end well.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Colossus in the Playground

"Technically, slashfic refers to a fanfic centered around a homosexual pairing, while shipfic is a more orientation-neutral term, so I would consider myself the best tag team shipfic partner you've ever had, soul bro," Talespinner replied, all in one breath. "And I wouldn't call myself evil. Just Cheshire Neutral. But yeah, I can imagine how tempting this power must be to abuse~"
    "You mean I'm not abusing it by shipping the sun and the moon?" Mask said at once shocked and curious, "Why, you have captured my attention (and my heart), Mr. Talespinner! Tell me, what would you consider an abuse of our power?"

If there's anything that's been established thus far, it's that I'm a sucker for ego stroking and references. So finding out I get another mention in your story has me clopping my hooves together and squeeing like a little filly.

By the way, if you guys can get it to load that far, you should check out Image #183 in the thread for Day 2. I got shipped!
    Then be glad, because my day 2 entry, already mailed, involves Silver Lining jumping off a cliff

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Ettin in the Playground

"You mean I'm not abusing it by shipping the sun and the moon?" Mask said at once shocked and curious, "Why, you have captured my attention (and my heart), Mr. Talespinner! Tell me, what would you consider an abuse of our power?"
    "Shipping the sun and moon? Men have done that since time immemorial, Mister Vandemar," Talespinner said, not bothering to explain the Neverwhere reference. "That is unimaginative, hardly without precedent - why, with our powers combined, there is no end to the mischief that we could do. Ship PhoeKun and Shimmer? Done. Ship Applebloom and Applejack? Done. Ship Rainbow Dash with both Snips and Snails? Done. As it is said, the mind controls the body, the body controls the heart, and we control the heart." Talespinner sat back with what might charitably be called a Cheshire grin, though some might call it a terrifying rictus that went better with a purple suit and green hair. "Shipping Shimmer/Mask/Talespinner, I believe, would be the most amusing abuse of our power, though."

Then be glad, because my day 2 entry, already mailed, involves Silver Lining jumping off a cliff
    And flying, right? Right?
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Ettin in the Playground

Better find an image of some character you would never ship with Celestia to protect myself.
    Off the top of my head, I can only think of Geralt, Spock,Spike, Darth Vader, and JC Denton. Sadly, I don't want any of those as my avatar. Must keep thinking....
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

7. - Top - End - #1237

"Shipping the sun and moon? Men have done that since time immemorial, Mister Vandemar," Talespinner said, not bothering to explain the Neverwhere reference. "That is unimaginative, hardly without precedent - why, with our powers combined, there is no end to the mischief that we could do. Ship PhoeKun and Shimmer? Done. Ship Applebloom and Applejack? Done. Ship Rainbow Dash with both Snips and Snails? Done. As it is said, the mind controls the body, the body controls the heart, and we control the heart." Talespinner sat back with what might charitably be called a Cheshire grin, though some might call it a terrifying rictus that went better with a purple suit and green hair. "Shipping Shimmer/Mask/Talespinner, I believe, would be the most amusing abuse of our power, though."
    "Ah, you're quite right Mr. Croup," Mask said, tapping his soulless, eyeless mask thoughtfully, "Although three-way ships invariably lead themselves to two of the parties duelling over the affections of the third. This, too, is the ancient law set in place by the very gods who crafted the Ship Note.

"What I want to know," he said, sketching the names Shimmer, Mask and Talespinner, "Is just how far the two of you are prepared to go for my love if I am lucky enough to be the fought-over."

And flying, right? Right?
    Well the caption is, "Hey Phoe, want to look at my drawing?" so I wouldn't hold it against her if she wasn't.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-05-28 at 09:54 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dispozition View Post
    I'll say it here since comments on ED are broken...

Holy moley that is a buttload of images. Thanks for sorting through them all Phoe, you're a trooper (:

Now...To get started on todays...How to render a drumkit in MLP style :-/

Turns out the drum kit is the easy bit >.>

Ok bronies, I need your help finding a reference. I need a pony doing a happy ^_^ sort of face but with her head pointing upwards, sort of like you see when people win a running race or something, arms up and stuff.

Failing that, I have to rethink my drummers pose >.>
    Personally I tend to just stick a bunch of references together until I get what I need. For the body/arms you could easily use Pinkie Pie from... I think it was episode 2. The party where she's popping up from the bottom of the screen with confetti. It's early and I haven't eaten yet, my brain won't tell me what episode that's from.

Alternatively Rainbow Dash while she's interrupting Twilight in Applebuck Season. Pretty sure she throws her arms up during that. Then all you need to do is find a reference for the facial expression. As for how the head points upwards, I'm going to direct you here for help since no immediate references come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmyst View Post
    Someone really needs to take that pen away from him... the power is clearly corrupting his mind...
    Ahhh, thank Luna I'm incorporeal. Can't ship what you can't catch :P
    *Starts crafting Ghosttouch Horseshoes*

"The moment you stop shipping me it's straight to the moon, you know."
    See Celestia, your first mistake was assuming he was going to stop in the first place. Your second mistake was giving him one more reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    It's not Lesbia. The people of Lesbos are called Lesbians. (Also, second definition)
    Spoiler
    Show

Guys, I... I can't see straight anymore. There are 12 minutes until you can see why.

If you have any love in your heart for me, you'll go tell Sethisto I deserve a raise.
    Awww, you sound unhappy. I know what'll fix that, MORE PONY!

Also folks, I've decided I may need to join in some of this daily drawing stuff. But first I need to finish my ponytar, because while I'm happy with him there's one little thing bothering me. His cutie mark. It isn't right for the character. I need some help coming up with a good one.

Backstory:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kyouhen was originally a character I played on a private server for Ragnarok Online. I liked the name I had come up with so it ended up sticking. When I couldn't come up with a normal avatar I decided to try OOTSing him and ended up liking the result.

So! Special talents of Kyouhen involve trolling everything that moves. The server was a PvP anywhere server and I had managed to get a reputation as that annoying guy who keeps killing us and really needs to die. He was basically an assassin who favoured bows and was exceptionally good at not getting caught.

I like the bow cutie mark, but it isn't good enough. I need an idea to get across either him being stupidly good at sneaking around or him being stupidly good at trolling people to the point entire guilds would try hunting him the instant he was spotted.

Ideas?

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Better find an image of some character you would never ship with Celestia to protect myself.
    Off the top of my head, I can only think of Geralt, Spock,Spike, Darth Vader, and JC Denton. Sadly, I don't want any of those as my avatar. Must keep thinking....
    You might have to scratch JC off that list, he's already had experience in "merging with Helios"...
    Last edited by Darkmyst; 2011-05-28 at 10:01 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Backstory:
    Kyouhen was originally a character I played on a private server for Ragnarok Online. I liked the name I had come up with so it ended up sticking. When I couldn't come up with a normal avatar I decided to try OOTSing him and ended up liking the result.

So! Special talents of Kyouhen involve trolling everything that moves. The server was a PvP anywhere server and I had managed to get a reputation as that annoying guy who keeps killing us and really needs to die. He was basically an assassin who favoured bows and was exceptionally good at not getting caught.

I like the bow cutie mark, but it isn't good enough. I need an idea to get across either him being stupidly good at sneaking around or him being stupidly good at trolling people to the point entire guilds would try hunting him the instant he was spotted.

Ideas?
    Cloak and dagger?
    Cloak and trollface?

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Ettin in the Playground

I demand Applejack/Berry Ann ship. IT MUST BE DONE.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

12. - Top - End - #1242

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Sexy.

I'm not topping that tonight, goodnight folks!
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-05-28 at 10:35 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Sexy.

I'm not topping that tonight, goodnight folks!
    This right here? This is why we can't have nice things.

Because we PRODUCE OUR OWN.

Hindsight-Pun-EDIT: "Produce", I swear that wasn't intentional...
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-05-28 at 10:39 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ah, you're quite right Mr. Croup," Mask said, tapping his soulless, eyeless mask thoughtfully, "Although three-way ships invariably lead themselves to two of the parties duelling over the affections of the third. This, too, is the ancient law set in place by the very gods who crafted the Ship Note.

"What I want to know," he said, sketching the names Shimmer, Mask and Talespinner, "Is just how far the two of you are prepared to go for my love if I am lucky enough to be the fought-over."
    "And what I want to know, Mister Vandemar," Talespinner replied languorously, "Is why you think that you'll be the one fought over. Traditionally, it's over the lady. I could make that happen, though, using my... contacts, as it were." He laughed that special kind of laugh that only comes from madmen who have just made what they believe is a particularly funny joke. "Though then I'd have to practice my rope-draw. It doesn't do to be slow in a duel."

Well the caption is, "Hey Phoe, want to look at my drawing?" so I wouldn't hold it against her if she wasn't.
    Well, maybe she was flying away from you. I mean, that would make more sense than jumping off a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    "Berries! Delicious and nutritious!"

I'll leave the context up to your imagination.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Alas poor druid robot
    He loved nature too much
    His gears were overstuffed with leaves
    and bark and mud and such

There's no batt'ries in nature
    No lubricant or grease
    And now his insides have all stopped
    At least he is at peace

Forgotten in a fix-it shop
    Ancient as Greece or Rome
    Who here will give him some repair
    And a happy, healthy home?
    Robotic Poetry?

Spoiler
    Show
    Love and Tensor Algebra

Come, let us hasten to a higher plane
    Where dyads tread the fairy fields of Venn,
    Their indices bedecked from one to n
    Commingled in an endless Markov chain!

Come, every frustum longs to be a cone
    And every vector dreams of matrices.
    Hark to the gentle gradient of the breeze:
    It whispers of a more ergodic zone.

In Riemann, Hilbert or in Banach space
    Let superscripts and subscripts go their ways.
    Our asymptotes no longer out of phase,
    We shall encounter, counting, face to face.

I'll grant thee random access to my heart,
    Thou'lt tell me all the constants of thy love;
    And so we two shall all love's lemmas prove,
    And in our bound partition never part.

For what did Cauchy know, or Christoffel,
    Or Fourier, or any Boole or Euler,
    Wielding their compasses, their pens and rulers,
    Of thy supernal sinusoidal spell?

Cancel me not - for what then shall remain?
    Abscissas some mantissas, modules, modes,
    A root or two, a torus and a node:
    The inverse of my verse, a null domain.

Ellipse of bliss, converge, O lips divine!
    the product of four scalars it defines!
    Cyberiad draws nigh, and the skew mind
    Cuts capers like a happy haversine.

I see the eigenvalue in thine eye,
    I hear the tender tensor in thy sigh.
    Bernoulli would have been content to die,
    Had he but known such a^2 cos 2 phi!

Robotic poetry :P
    Above Us Only Sky

16. - Top - End - #1246

*Sees Raz_Fox post; sleep gets postponed AGAIN.*

"And what I want to know, Mister Vandemar," Talespinner replied languorously, "Is why you think that you'll be the one fought over. Traditionally, it's over the lady. I could make that happen, though, using my... contacts, as it were." He laughed that special kind of laugh that only comes from madmen who have just made what they believe is a particularly funny joke. "Though then I'd have to practice my rope-draw. It doesn't do to be slow in a duel."
    "I was kind of banking on my handsome features -" Mask paused to reflect on the fact that he was wearing a soulless, empty-eyed mask and that might be hurting his case, "- and Australian accent to incite everypony else into this thread into a riot of animal lust."

Mask paused for effect, then went went on, "But, the names have been scribed and the die has been cast! It is simply a matter of who remains aloof the longest to determine who is the prize and who are the combatants.

"And frankly, I'm not prepared to take that chance. Shimmer, for the hoof of Talespinner, en guarde!"

No sword nor dueling pistol would do for Metal Mask; he was a shipper, and shipping was his weapon of choice. He rotated his mask ninety degrees to the left and began,

"In fallen days through olden times,
    'twas two mares in amongst the ives,
    Their passion was hot and their love was true,
    Rarity and Rainbow - over to you."

The gauntlet was thrown.

Well, maybe she was flying away from you. I mean, that would make more sense than jumping off a cliff.
    You obviously aren't familiar with my drawings.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hehehe. Everything is relative, everything has shades, my saturnine friend." A strange little pony hopped into the light. "Mr. Croup might say that there is no taboo left unbroken, but that doesn't matter. In every heart is darkness, but there is no darkness without light. We all are driven by our fears, some of us to betterment, some of us away from it. Find what Mr. Croup - or anypony - fears are his weaknesses, find the ponies that represent those, and ship it with a pony that would makes these weaknesses worse. This dampens the light of hope in one's heart, and no one can stand that."
    The pony stroked his evil looking moustache. "And if that's too much work, try a suish original character/Rainbow Dash."
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Ogre in the Playground

I can't get past the fact that you named someone "Mr. Horsebutt".

19. - Top - End - #1249

This Ship Note arc is really heating up (hat hat hat), can't wait to see the final result. Of course, by then I'll be sad it has to end...

"Good day, sirs, ladies," a new pony says with a flickering of the face that could almost be a smile, "I have heard tell of something known as a Ship Note in the possession of one Metal Mask. I request but a page of it for my own purposes. In return, I shall give you my name that you might puppet me," the pegasus tosses a sickly, pastel mane from his gaunt face, "within the relic's limitations, of course."

The grim pony removes a pocketwatch from a waistcoat, dark as the newcomers soft voice, checking it once, twice before returning it to his pocket, "Do we have an accord?", he says, before breaking into a deep chuckle - which could be called booming but for its lack of volume - and a wide, manic grin.

20. - Top - End - #1250

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    This Ship Note arc is really heating up (hat hat hat), can't wait to see the final result. Of course, by then I'll be sad it has to end...

"Good day, sirs, ladies," a new pony says with a flickering of the face that could almost be a smile, "I have heard tell of something known as a Ship Note in the possession of one Metal Mask. I request but a page of it for my own purposes. In return, I shall give you my name that you might puppet me," the pegasus tosses a sickly, pastel mane from his gaunt face, "within the relic's limitations, of course."

The grim pony removes a pocketwatch from a waistcoat, dark as the newcomers soft voice, checking it once, twice before returning it to his pocket, "Do we have an accord?", he says, before breaking into a deep chuckle - which could be called booming but for its lack of volume - and a wide, manic grin.
    "I see no way this can possibly backfire," Mask said, offering a page. "You do, after all, look like a trustworthy and legit individual, and I think I should trust you. And I'm a good judge of character. Just look at my friends!"

Mask's casual hoof-swing took in the bondaged Shimmer, the cackling Talespinner, and the Uncanny Valley of Moustachioed-based pony warlords.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Ettin in the Playground

"I was kind of banking on my handsome features -" Mask paused to reflect on the fact that he was wearing a soulless, empty-eyed mask and that might be hurting his case, "- and Australian accent to incite everypony else into this thread into a riot of animal lust."
    "You think that an Aussie accent is exotic and erotic enough to excite the jaded shippers here?" Talespinner asked, cackling. "Weeeelll, maybe. But I can affect an Anglo-Tennant accent, and it's absolutely brilliant. The mares dig a former Scot."

"And frankly, I'm not prepared to take that chance. Shimmer, for the hoof of Talespinner, en guarde!"
    "Aha! Now, for... what?" Talespinner tilted his head, looking quizzically at Metal Mask. "Hang on, is this one of those crazy things? Why am I the damsel in distress?"

No sword nor dueling pistol would do for Metal Mask; he was a shipper, and shipping was his weapon of choice. He rotated his mask ninety degrees to the left and began,

"In fallen days through olden times,
    'twas two mares in amongst the ives,
    Their passion was hot and their love was true,
    Rarity and Rainbow - over to you."

The gauntlet was thrown.
    Talespinner tilted his neck, apparently trying to get his muscles to crack. It didn't work, so he just dove straight in. "Well, if you'll allow me, I'll duel you for the bound hoof of Miss Shimmer!"

"Once upon a time, way out west,
    There were two ponies whose love was best;
    One was chestnut, one was rainbow-blue,
    Braeburn and Rainbow - back to you."

You obviously aren't familiar with my drawings.
    I am quite familiar with the Post-Modern Pone.

"Do we have an accord?", he says, before breaking into a deep chuckle - which could be called booming but for its lack of volume - and a wide, manic grin.
    "Hey!" Talespinner yelled. "I'm the only one with a wide, manic grin around here that makes me look in no way trustworthy at all! Seeeee?" Mister Joker would have been quite pleased with the look on Talespinner's otherwise innocent face.

Mask's casual hoof-swing took in the bondaged Shimmer, the cackling Talespinner, and the Uncanny Valley of Moustachioed-based pony warlords.
    "Aha! I see how it is. You challenge Shimmer to a shipping duel, even though she's gagged, so that you can have me all to your own! Well, I'll make you fight for that privilege!"
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1252

"I see no way this can possibly backfire," Mask said, offering a page. "You do, after all, look like a trustworthy and legit individual, and I think I should trust you. And I'm a good judge of character. Just look at my friends!"

"... I think we are going to get along just brilliantly, Mr Mask," the slightly ill-looking pony's grin recedes, giving way to a smirk which is in some ways more disturbing, "as agreed, then, I give you my name: Flock Leadwing," he says before taking the page, folding it neatly and placing it inside his pocketwatch in a bizarre method involving three hooves, his mouth and some skilled balancing through precision wingbeats. After finishing, his eyes fall and he announces to the room at large, "It is rather hard to manipulate items without unicorn magic, so I have to make do," his cheeks briefly flushing to a colour more reasonable for a living being.

Leadwing turns away, eyes glazing over as he stares at nothing, "I have limited space to write, so I had better be careful with my choices. Decisions, decisions..."

Edit: The manic grin was a one off, Raz, I assure you. A pestilent smirk is Leadwing's expression of choice.
    Last edited by ScionoftheVoid; 2011-05-28 at 11:31 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Titan in the Playground

ALL HAIL EMPRESS PHOE, MISTRESS OF ROPES AND OF WRITING!

ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE, WHO ALONE WEILDS THE POWER OF THREAD-MAKING!

ALL HAIL LIX LORN, WHOSE TITLES ARE AS NUMEROUS AS THEY ARE MAGNIFICENT!

Should I carry on, or have I already taken this too far?
    Wait. wait wait wait.
    How am *I* up there with Phoe, Pony Queen of Ropes, and the G&P Trixie, She Who Finds Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Confound these ponies, they drive me to bondage!
    Bestest sentence ever.

THE TROLLPONY GETS BONDAGED UP: A Fic by Thanqol.

Trollestia, trollingest queen of Ponydom, found herself bored. Every day, it was the same. Raise the sun, up, up, up - then pretend to drop it on Equestria to troll the ponies - then pick it up and get Luna to carry it all the way to the horizon.

Luna could do with the exercise, after all. She was getting a bit porky. Maybe a heavier gravity planet would be a good banishment spot next time.

But she was bored. Her life was nothing but ponies, trolling ponies, and lifting the sun up. She needed something new...

And then her eyes fell on a four winged pegasus who was writing a story under a tree, minding her own business. Instantly an idea came to Trollestia. She didn't know why, or where it had come from, but she suddenly had an unstoppable urge to bondage that pony up...
    Bestest FIC ever!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    GENTLECOLTS (And Overlady and Grand Admiral).

We are here to plan the future. To guide the whole of Equestria until it is firmly, resolutely within our power. And to that end, I gve you...

My retirement plan!

I will addict the Sun Goddess to leather and chains, and begin a cycle of death, rebirth and 1-UPs which will grant me immortality!!!
    Bestest PLAN ever!

CONTINUATION OF THE CELESTIASHIMMER SHIP

"Princess Celestia!" Shimmer said in surprise, "I'm sorry for not bowing, but under the circumstances..."

"No excuses," said Celestia, finishing the knot around Shimmer's hooves.

"While I'm not, uh, entirely unused to this kind of thing," Shimmer said, squeaking a little as Celestia tied her first pair of wings together, "What's the occasion?"

"I... suspect magic is at work here," Celestia said, lovingly pulling the ropes tighter, "An ancient artifact called the Ship Note was created centuries ago by powerful shippers. If a pony writes the names of two other ponies in the ship note, they are obligated to make out."

"Oh, really? So... why the bondage, then?"

"I think that's just because I think you look good in ropes." Celestia said, carefully tying Shimmer's second pair of wings with her own tail.

"So are we going to... stop it or what?" Shimmer asked.

"I'm sorry, I got distracted there for a moment. What did you say?"

"Are we or are we not going to work on stopping the spell? I mean, I'm fine with whatever you want to do."

"I suppose we should stop this. Who knows who the culprit will ship next?" Celestia said, sounding disappointed.

"So you'll untie me?" Shimmer said, "It's - mmph!"

"Sorry. It's a very strong spell," said Celestia, gagging Shimmer
    So... so much happy...

(descends on rope from ceiling, quietly humming mission impossible theme tune)

(steals ship note)
    (flies away REAL fast)

Also also!
    I went to an anime con! THERE WAS A PINKIE PIE COSPLAY
    SO HAPPY
    She was so happy I recognised her too. ^^
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Troll in the Playground

*A pair of glowing orbs follow the masked pony's handoff of the page*
    With the power of that relic, perhaps I can finally understand love itself... thinks a cloaked, robotic form.

*The figure creeps closer to the Ship Note lying carelessly discarded on a table, reaching out titanium digits toward the ultimate prize...*

EDIT: Lix-ninja'd. A remarkably appropriate turn of events.
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-05-28 at 11:34 AM.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Also also!
    I went to an anime con! THERE WAS A PINKIE PIE COSPLAY
    SO HAPPY
    She was so happy I recognised her too. ^^
    TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE PICTURES. PLEASE!

Or, I don't know, at least use the descriptive power of the written word! TELLLLL US
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1256

A wing falls across the glinting grasp, "I am not quite that unaware, friend," the pegasus giggles slightly, "but perhaps you can be of some use to me and I to you. I have a page of the Ship Note, honestly obtained," the pony glares daggers at the tin man before slipping back to his faraway look into nothingness, "and you have hands. I shall give you your desire and you give me a cursive form that takes one line - not the three that is my best."

The budding puppetmaster once again leaves his own mind to look closely at his possible partner, "Do we have an agreement?"

Edit: Sorry, Lix, but I've been given a page recently, you're a bit late to have stolen it. On the other hand Leadwing is more than willing to share his page or use it to enhance your already considerable wiles to strike a deal of your own, for a price.
    Last edited by ScionoftheVoid; 2011-05-28 at 11:41 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Troll in the Playground

A wing falls across the glinting grasp, "I am not quite that unaware, friend," the pegasus giggles slightly, "but perhaps you can be of some use to me and I to you. I have a page of the Ship Note, honestly obtained," the pony glares daggers at the tin man before slipping back to his faraway look into nothingness, "and you have hands. I shall give you your desire and you give me a cursive form that takes one line - not the three that is my best."

The budding puppetmaster once again leaves his own mind to look closely at his possible partner, "Do we have an agreement?"
    The glowing points of red light shine out brighter for just a moment as countless bytes flit through a sub-processor. You are unusually perceptive for an organic... Very well. The power of this page should not be wasted. I will assist you as you desire.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

28. - Top - End - #1258

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    You're going about this the wrong way. Try to find a character that would be rather difficult to ship with Celestia, but would be worth it just to see done. For example, I don't think I've seen a single ship involving Madame LeFlour. Celestia banish it, now I want to see this ship done.

29. - Top - End - #1259

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    The glowing points of red light shine out brighter for just a moment as countless bytes flit through a sub-processor. You are unusually perceptive for an organic... Very well. The power of this page should not be wasted. I will assist you as you desire.
    Flock chokes off a laugh, "Perceptive? I suppose it comes with the ability to fly, for I have heard that only from those who are not of my own. In any case, I am thankful of this pact," his face twitches as he mentally adds the word; sucker, "and look forward to our continued partnersh- ...ness, partnerness. But! For now the priority is on holding up my end of the bargain. What do you desire, tin man? Or is desire itself the end, not the means? Tell me, that I might make your silver dreams a cold, iron reality."

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Ettin in the Playground

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS! AND GIRLS!
    Stick to ze ponies!
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".