New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] What Has Magic Done? My Little Pony, Without The Kiddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    [
    After this is over, could you perhaps persuade the guards to let me go? I'll be good if they do. I'll even work for Soft for free, or even be your butler. Though being your butler wouldn't be too bad, you would get to see someone everyday at least. You could even tell the guards that being your butler would be like being in jail.
    If you do what you've promised and disband the resistance, I will do everything I can to persuade the guards to let you go. Hmm. I could use a butler. Smoothie says.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-05-29 at 02:37 PM.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    If you do what you've promised and disband the resistance, I will do everything I can to persuade the guards to let you go. Hmm. I could use a butler. Smoothie says.
    And I could use a suit. I'm thinking of a Victorian Era Butler. With the coattails, gloves, the works. I can see myself now....
    A picture of Zach wearing the ponified version of Sebastion's butler clothing from Black Butler flashes through his mind.
    Hey, there's something I've always wanted to know Smoothie, who does visit you often? In all my time spent in Soft's Bar, I've barely seen anyone go into your plane-room-thingy
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    "Could I get a rootbeer, please?" Brazen rolls five apples her way, hoping it's enough.
    Repost for new page.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

And I could use a suit. I'm thinking of a Victorian Era Butler. With the coattails, gloves, the works. I can see myself now....
    A picture of Zach wearing the ponified version of Sebastion's butler clothing from Black Butler flashes through his mind.
    Hey, there's something I've always wanted to know Smoothie, who does visit you often? In all my time spent in Soft's Bar, I've barely seen anyone go into your plane-room-thingy
    I'm sorry, but I'll have to hold off on telling you anything about me right now. As soon as you've done what you promised, I'll answer some questions. She tells Zach.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    "Could I get a rootbeer, please?" Brazen rolls five apples her way, hoping it's enough.
    Sure. Soft says getting him a Root Beer in the traditional mug.

5. - Top - End - #305

I'm sorry, but I'll have to hold off on telling you anything about me right now. As soon as you've done what you promised, I'll answer some questions. She tells Zach.
    Alright, fair trade. Do you have any more questions for me? Also, should I start calling you mistress? Just to get into the groove?
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, fair trade. Do you have any more questions for me? Also, should I start calling you mistress? Just to get into the groove?
    No, no. I think "Master" is much more befitting an ancient wizard. she says clearly teasing. whatever title you wish to give me will be fine. As long as it's not one that warrants a mind crush. she says, still teasing. As for questions, I can't think of any.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-05-29 at 03:10 PM.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

Soft's Bar

"Thanks," Brazen sips at his rootbeer and looks about, his heart still racing from the earlier incident.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

8. - Top - End - #308

No, no. I think "Master" is much more befitting an ancient wizard. she says clearly teasing. whatever title you wish to give me will be fine. As long as it's not one that warrants a mind crush. she says, still teasing. As for questions, I can't think of any.
    What is a mind crush, Mistress? How about some small talk? How's the weather over there- no wait, that wouldn't be a good question, the weather is whatever you want it to be. Dang, small talk to hard.
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

What is a mind crush, Mistress? How about some small talk? How's the weather over there- no wait, that wouldn't be a good question, the weather is whatever you want it to be. Dang, small talk to hard.
    A mind crush is when I turn the brain of something to slush. Don't worry I was just joking. In fact I've never even had to. Yet. she says with a vague threat.

And yes, it's hard to make small talk sometimes. As for the weather, it's currently raining. I just love that sound.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-05-29 at 03:17 PM.

10. - Top - End - #310

A mind crush is when I turn the brain of something to slush. Don't worry I was just joking. In fact I've never even had to. Yet. she says with a vague threat.

And yes, it's hard to make small talk sometimes. As for the weather, it's currently raining. I just love that sound.
    Sooo, do you come to my mind often? What is your favorite color? Are you actually blind? Or are you like a superhero, who can shoot lasers out of her eyes, but has to cover them with something or else the lasers will just pop out?
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Sooo, do you come to my mind often?
    Nope.

What is your favorite color?

I'm going to ignore the chance to make a Monty Python reference here and just say blue

Are you actually blind? Or are you like a superhero, who can shoot lasers out of her eyes, but has to cover them with something or else the lasers will just pop out?
    My sister is the only one who knows the answer to that, and she's the only one I want to know.

12. - Top - End - #312

Nope.

I'm going to ignore the chance to make a Monty Python reference here and just say blue

My sister is the only one who knows the answer to that, and she's the only one I want to know.
    One last question, do you still hate me or what?
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

One last question, do you still hate me or what?
    You tried to kill my friend. Even if you didn't want to, I can't get over something like that in the span of less than a day. So yes, I still hate you, although you can change that. She tells him.

14. - Top - End - #314

You tried to kill my friend. Even if you didn't want to, I can't get over something like that in the span of less than a day. So yes, I still hate you, although you can change that. She tells him.
    On the brightside Mistress, there isn't a single scratch on her. I didn't want to hurt the others either, and I'm very sorry that I had to split that Monk Pony's hoof in 2, and stab right upwards through his leg. He just wouldn't leave, and I truly hope he is okay. And that mare with a ice like coat is okay. All I did was knock her out with the back of my blades.
    Zach looked around, it didn't seem as if any of the guards were coming back any time soon.
    Hey, since you seem to be in my mind, could you make an illusion of yourself sitting across from me? I would like to see the person I'm talking to.
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

On the brightside Mistress, there isn't a single scratch on her. I didn't want to hurt the others either, and I'm very sorry that I had to split that Monk Pony's hoof in 2, and stab right upwards through his leg. He just wouldn't leave, and I truly hope he is okay. And that mare with a ice like coat is okay. All I did was knock her out with the back of my blades.
    Zach looked around, it didn't seem as if any of the guards were coming back any time soon.
    Hey, since you seem to be in my mind, could you make an illusion of yourself sitting across from me? I would like to see the person I'm talking to.
    Smoothie suddenly appears in the cell just as Zach last saw her. She waves with her hoof and says hi. Even the illusion has that unnerving smile.

16. - Top - End - #316

Zach waved back and smiled
    So Mistress........how long do you think it will take for you to forgive me? I myself wouldn't forgive someone ever if they tried to kill one of my friends
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Zach waved back and smiled
    So Mistress........how long do you think it will take for you to forgive me? I myself wouldn't forgive someone ever if they tried to kill one of my friends
    As for your question, I'm not sure. As for your statement, you are not me. I do not expect my actions to make sense to anypony. If you're going to be my servant and possibly my friend, you're going to have to kill the blind assumption that you know how I'll react inside. I am not so hollow, you can't see what grows inside my mind. She tells him, and then goes back to that same smile.

18. - Top - End - #318

As for your question, I'm not sure. As for your statement, you are not me. I do not expect my actions to make sense to anypony. If you're going to be my servant and possibly my friend, you're going to have to kill the blind assumption that you know how I'll react inside. I am not so hollow, you can't see what grows inside my mind. She tells him, and then goes back to that same smile.
    I never claimed to know how you feel Mistress. I only said what I would do. Also, I'm going to tell you something about the Master of Tests at Celestia's Resistance, Mistress. She is covered with metal, from head to toe, and her name is Glados. She is the one variable we will have to worry about in this mission. If she detects any weapons on the guards passing as recruits, the tests turn lethal, and there will be nothing I can do to help. If you are powerful, could you please help with the illusions on the guard's weapons, Mistress?
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #319
    Pixie in the Playground

Far off from the town, Simmer landed amidst the forest that surrounded the great mountain that shadowed so much of land.

"That should set them panicking awhile, knowing I will visit again. Still...that sword pony. Enough strength to slow my plummet. Impressive. I shall have to watch for that one."

He lifted his right forehoof from the ground, looking at the tiny, almost impossible to see scratch upon it.

"I should not have met that sword in such a manner. Hoof first. My trainer taught me better. Now, where else can I cause some havoc and destruction for the day. I'm am not yet sated."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

20. - Top - End - #320

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Far off from the town, Simmer landed amidst the forest that surrounded the great mountain that shadowed so much of land.

"That should set them panicking awhile, knowing I will visit again. Still...that sword pony. Enough strength to slow my plummet. Impressive. I shall have to watch for that one."

He lifted his right forehoof from the ground, looking at the tiny, almost impossible to see scratch upon it.

"I should not have met that sword in such a manner. Hoof first. My trainer taught me better. Now, where else can I cause some havoc and destruction for the day. I'm am not yet sated."
    One of Celestia's Resistance's guard patrols saw a suit of armor fly and then land on the ground. They knew who he was, and thought he might be a friend. The group emerged from the bushes, and the captain of the guard patrol went right up to Shimmer.
    "Hello, I'm from Celestia's Resistance Mr. Shimmer, I believe we could strike a deal that would leave us both quite happy."
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"...Thank you." Aero Naught left the mechanic's body shop looking irritated. At least he hadn't completely destroyed his airship. There was quite a bit of damage to the armor, but The Magician was otherwise completely intact. Except for its core.

Every airship had a magical core supplementing its steam engine. Even without it, his ship could could still run, but The Magician's speed and maneuverability would be a mere shadow of its former self. He would also need to power it with his own magic, which wouldn't last more than a few hours. Added to this, the unicorn could forget about using the airship's weaponry.

Which meant Aero Naught was out of a job and stranded. Brilliant. He checked the remaining bits in his pouch. Not much, but it would last him a week. The unicorn needed work and a place to stay. Preferably something legal, considering the guard was watching him.

But first, a drink. Or at least some ice. Something to take the edge off his bruises. Though he wasn't sure how that could be achieved with just soda.

Aero Naught opened the door of the bar and walked up to the counter. "Hello. Could I have...just a glass of whatever is most popular here? And an ice pack?"
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2011-05-29 at 05:08 PM.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

Soft gets him a mug of Root Beer and the requested Ice pack.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    [Tyrol]

He caught the returning shield in a smooth notion and held the shield ready till he was sure that creature was out of sight. Replacing his shield, he galloped over to where Roy lay to see if he could help. It wasn't pretty. To his inexperienced eye, Roy looked pretty banged up. He felt a little ashamed he only suffered a few bruises in the fight, while other guardponies suffered worse.

"Pretty slick move there Roy," he called as the injured pony was carted off. Turning to Eric, he asked, "Sir, that thing is gone for good... right?"
    "I hope so, Tyrol, but I'm not going to hold my breath," Eric said to the shield user. He kind of liked Tyrol, if only because the guardspony specialized in a weapon that few ponies took seriously as more than a portable 'duck and cover' area. Eric could respect the kind of dedication it took to not only stick to a weapon like that, but become good with it.

"Actually, we wanted to talk with you about an undercover mission to infiltrate and disband a group called Celestia's Resistance," Eric continued after making sure there wasn't anypony listening. "We've got the de-facto leader in Lock-Up and he's agreed to get his people to stand down and disband if we come with him disguised as new recruits. We're going in with no more than four guards plus the prisoner. We'll be using Second Guess to disguise our weapons, but we need to find a replacement for my brother now as well since the doctor isn't going to let him go anywhere for a while."

Yes, the guard had enough healers on hand that the injured ponies, including Roy, should be good as new within a few hours at the most, but the doctor of the town wasn't going to clear any of them for active duty for at least a day, no matter how good the healers' magic was.

((Feel free to invent an NPC to team with Tyrol Nevermind, seems Lix wants in with Scarlet.))
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-05-29 at 05:35 PM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    "I hope so, Tyrol, but I'm not going to hold my breath," Eric said to the shield user. He kind of liked Tyrol, if only because the guardspony specialized in a weapon that few ponies took seriously as more than a portable 'duck and cover' area. Eric could respect the kind of dedication it took to not only stick to a weapon like that, but become good with it.

"Actually, we wanted to talk with you about an undercover mission to infiltrate and disband a group called Celestia's Resistance," Eric continued after making sure there wasn't anypony listening. "We've got the de-facto leader in Lock-Up and he's agreed to get his people to stand down and disband if we come with him disguised as new recruits. We're going in with no more than four guards plus the prisoner. We'll be using Second Guess to disguise our weapons, but we need to find a replacement for my brother now as well since the doctor isn't going to let him go anywhere for a while."

Yes, the guard had enough healers on hand that the injured ponies, including Roy, should be good as new within a few hours at the most, but the doctor of the town wasn't going to clear any of them for active duty for at least a day, no matter how good the healers' magic was.

((Feel free to invent an NPC to team with Tyrol Nevermind, seems Lix wants in with Scarlet.))
    (I'm guessing Eric is some sort of higher-up or something. Well, that and Tyrol is more junior than him.)

"I'll be honoured, sir," Tyrol saluted Eric smartly. It was his duty after all.

"Though I think they'll let me take my shield without a need to disguise it. Most people don't see it as a weapon after all," Tyrol smiled lazily as he spoke. He knew most opponents tend to underestimate him in battle. All so much better for him.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Scarlet skidded to a halt behind them. She'd approached as fast as she could after the alert, but clearly not fast enough, nonetheless, she had heard...

"Wait, you need a fourth pony? To disband that resistance? And that... that ****** is offering to help? I think you need some... artillery with you." she says, eyes glistening. "...just in case, of course."
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Scarlet skidded to a halt behind them. She'd approached as fast as she could after the alert, but clearly not fast enough, nonetheless, she had heard...

"Wait, you need a fourth pony? To disband that resistance? And that... that ****** is offering to help? I think you need some... artillery with you." she says, eyes glistening. "...just in case, of course."
    Tyrol turned an eye on the civilian who offered to help. "Sir, is it wise to bring civilians along? This will be a dangerous mission." Although on second thought, this particular civilian looked to be some spellcaster of some sort.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

Her scowl is the scowl that will SCARE THE HEAVENS.
    "If you think I'm a civilian, you clearly don't pay much attention."
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Pixie in the Playground

One of Celestia's Resistance's guard patrols saw a suit of armor fly and then land on the ground. They knew who he was, and thought he might be a friend. The group emerged from the bushes, and the captain of the guard patrol went right up to Shimmer.
    "Hello, I'm from Celestia's Resistance Mr. Shimmer, I believe we could strike a deal that would leave us both quite happy."
    "Celestia's resistance, you say?"

Simmer turned to look the guard, the empty eyes of the armor likely unsettling some of them.

"Why would I ally myself with those who call themselve by the name of the one who cursed me!"

He stomped the ground heavily, and charged the nearest pony with full force.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

29. - Top - End - #329

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Celestia's resistance, you say?"

Simmer turned to look the guard, the empty eyes of the armor likely unsettling some of them.

"Why would I ally myself with those who call themselve by the name of the one who cursed me!"

He stomped the ground heavily, and charged the nearest pony with full force.
    "ATTACK FORMATION ALPHA BETA GAMMA!"
    The captain yelled this with gusto, while one of his 12 fellow patrolers was cleared out by Shimmer. They assumeda formation like the one of a plow, and, weapons drawn, they charged at Shimmer.
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Her scowl is the scowl that will SCARE THE HEAVENS.
    "If you think I'm a civilian, you clearly don't pay much attention."
    The verdant guardspony flinched from the scowl he received. "Well... miss, fortunately for you, I'm not in charge of this expedition. He is." Tyrol pointed at Eric. He shrugged, and continued, "I just hope you know what you're doing, miss."

(Yes, Tyrol doesn't know Scarlet. For laughs.)