New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores General Town Thread 3

Quote Originally Posted by Eruantion View Post
    "Okay, then. I guess we can head there first?"
    "Lets' go then." Icy said, as she led the stallion towards the Grills.

(Better assume we get everything and get back, for sake of plot. )
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-29 at 06:14 PM.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground

(So we just skip back to the civic center?)
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.
    Also, feel free to PM if you need an avatar.

Cypress RP profile

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground

(So we just skip back to the civic center?)
    (Yeah. I'll make the post.)

So... after managing to haggle for the required items from the restaurant and some townponies, the pair trudged back to the Civic Center, their saddlepacks bulging with.... stuff.

"Remind me why am I doing this again?" Icy grumbled.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills/Downtown->Ferris Wheel

Not to waste another chance at intimacy, he gives his filly a short kiss and teleported them both into the carnival.

After a short walk, the pair found themselves in ffornt of the wheel. It was motionless with a dark green colt standing at the controls.

"Gwyn, This is my long lost half-brother, Flim Flam. Flim, my better... Gwynfillion."

The green colt bowed. "Please to meet you, Miss Gwynfillion. My brother said you were beautiful and he did not lie." On the floor lay a note with the same compliment written in Grills' hoofwriting. The entire meeting was staged, of course.

"She is not only beautiful but the most beautiful in town, brother." Grills proclaimed. He hurried the mare passed his bother toward the ride. The red carriage was open with a pair of pillows and a bottle in a wine bucket inside. "We should hurry, dear. The sun will fall soon."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills/Downtown->Ferris Wheel

Not to waste another chance at intimacy, he gives his filly a short kiss and teleported them both into the carnival.

After a short walk, the pair found themselves in ffornt of the wheel. It was motionless with a dark green colt standing at the controls.

"Gwyn, This is my long lost half-brother, Flim Flam. Flim, my better... Gwynfillion."

The green colt bowed. "Please to meet you, Miss Gwynfillion. My brother said you were beautiful and he did not lie." On the floor lay a note with the same compliment written in Grills' hoofwriting. The entire meeting was staged, of course.
    Gwynfillion gave a slight nod of the head and smirked. "He better have said that." She chuckled giving Grills a light nip on his ear.

"It's nice to meet you too."

"She is not only beautiful but the most beautiful in town, brother." Grills proclaimed. He hurried the mare passed his bother toward the ride. The red carriage was open with a pair of pillows and a bottle in a wine bucket inside. "We should hurry, dear. The sun will fall soon."
    Gwynfillion cocked a brow seeing Grills' little arrangement and gave him an 'I see what you're up to' smile. Nonetheless she went onto the ferris wheel carriage.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwynfillion gave a slight nod of the head and smirked. "He better have said that." She chuckled giving Grills a light nip on his ear.

"It's nice to meet you too."
    Her comment put a grin on his face.
    Gwynfillion cocked a brow seeing Grills' little arrangement and gave him an 'I see what you're up to' smile. Nonetheless she went onto the ferris wheel carriage.
    His grin started to take on a forced innocence. The smiley Grills hopped into the carriage after Gwyn and Flim closed the door behind them.

The ride made all these machiney sounds. Cogs and gears and stuff clanged softly. Nopony else was on the ride. They were actually alone now.

Grills reached down into the bucket and fulled out a dark bottle. "Do you drink wine?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground

Her comment put a grin on his face.

His grin started to take on a forced innocence. The smiley Grills hopped into the carriage after Gwyn and Flim closed the door behind them.

The ride made all these machiney sounds. Cogs and gears and stuff clanged softly. Nopony else was on the ride. They were actually alone now.

Grills reached down into the bucket and fulled out a dark bottle. "Do you drink wine?"

"Haven't in a long while, but sure, I'll fancy me a bit,"
    Gwynfillion sat down on a cushion giving a slight lady-like toss of her mane. It was...quiet here, save for the low humming of the machinery at work here.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Haven't in a long while, but sure, I'll fancy me a bit,"
    Gwynfillion sat down on a cushion giving a slight lady-like toss of her mane. It was...quiet here, save for the low humming of the machinery at work here.

The stallion carefully opened the wine bottle with a corkscrew and poured them both a glass of wine. Grills hoofed Gwyn her and swirled his glass.

After a quick sniff, the chocolate pony took a gentlecoly sip and softly moan. The reaction was nowhere close to that of anything his filly did but it was obviously pleasurable. He did love his wine.
    "So dear, how was work lately?" He figured she wouldn't bother to dodge this easy question. And he had a motive for this one too.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-06-30 at 06:29 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #249
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blazing Hooves looked at Hover Heart, the pony was gloomy one minute and happy the next.
    "Wanna go see a movie with us?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Blazing Hooves looked at Hover Heart, the pony was gloomy one minute and happy the next.
    "Wanna go see a movie with us?"
    "Is it a monster movie? With dragon villains and scary hairy beasts. They are so cuddly." Hover replies first with aloofness then excitement.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #251

"Is it a monster movie? With dragon villains and scary hairy beasts. They are so cuddly." Hover replies first with aloofness then excitement.
    "Yup! It's called Dragon Hunter! It looks pretty good!"
    He says this, sharing her excitement.
    ((Dragon Hunter is an actual movie.))
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yup! It's called Dragon Hunter! It looks pretty good!"
    He says this, sharing her excitement.
    ((Dragon Hunter is an actual movie.))
    "I hope the dragon wins. Dragons always have to bare the burden of failure for our entertainment. It is time the ponies lose." Hover murmurs with little emotion. What is this pony's game? What was his angle? The little pink pegasus foal wondered. His cheerful demeanor bothered her.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-06-30 at 10:11 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #253

"I hope the dragon wins. Dragons always have to bare the burden of failure for our entertainment. It is time the ponies lose." Hover murmurs with little emotion. What is this pony's game? What was his angle? The little pink pegasus foal wondered. His cheerful demeanor bothered her.
    "Well, let's find out who does win then! It would be nice if the dragon could win once if he's a good guy. Anything could happen, we just need to see!"
    He was still hugging her.
    ((How old is Hover Heart?))
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #254

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    So... after managing to haggle for the required items from the restaurant and some townponies, the pair trudged back to the Civic Center, their saddlepacks bulging with.... stuff.

"Remind me why am I doing this again?" Icy grumbled.
    Cypress sighed and made himself keep going under the weight. "Ugh... for the other ponies... with hangovers.."
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.

Cypress RP profile

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ettin in the Playground

Cypress sighed and made himself keep going under the weight. "Ugh... for the other ponies... with hangovers.."
    "Right..." Icy replied dryly, as they trudged through the door and to the kitchen.

"Here's... all you requested," she said to the still-drunk mare on the table. She poked Gearstride in the ribs for good measure.

For his part, Silverpine was startled from his impromptu nap by Icy's voice. "ughhhhh...." he muttered. "... why does this headache make me want to kill myself?"

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well, let's find out who does win then! It would be nice if the dragon could win once if he's a good guy. Anything could happen, we just need to see!"
    He was still hugging her.
    ((How old is Hover Heart?))
    Hover

Hover felt weird with Blaze hugging her like this.
    "The dragon could not be so fortunate to be casted as the hero. It is doomed to the life of the antagonist. Disliked and fear by us foalish ponies as is every mysterious creature we encounter are. The movie is even called 'Dragon Hunter'."

((Hover Heart is between 8 and 10. Haven't decided yet.))
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-06-30 at 10:59 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #257

Hover

Hover felt weird with Blaze hugging her like this.
    "The dragon could not be so fortunate to be casted as the hero. It is doomed to the life of the antagonist. Disliked and fear by us foalish ponies as is every mysterious creature we encounter are. The movie is even called 'Dragon Hunter'."

((Hover Heart is between 8 and 10. Haven't decided yet.))
    "Come on! He could be a dragon that hunts down evil ponies! Let's go!"
    He said, while still hugging her and not letting go.
    ((Blaze is 7. And a secret superhero who fights people who don't like Fluttershy.))
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

Sunny hugs harder.

(Sunny is around 5 and is the pony shaped incarnation of hugs)

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Come on! He could be a dragon that hunts down evil ponies! Let's go!"
    He said, while still hugging her and not letting go.
    ((Blaze is 7. And a secret superhero who fights people who don't like Fluttershy.))
    "Okay. Let's But I cannot move while you restrain me with your... hugging." the faux goth with a dyed mane says. The last part she does so with clenched teeth.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

The stallion carefully opened the wine bottle with a corkscrew and poured them both a glass of wine. Grills hoofed Gwyn her and swirled his glass.

After a quick sniff, the chocolate pony took a gentlecoly sip and softly moan. The reaction was nowhere close to that of anything his filly did but it was obviously pleasurable. He did love his wine.
    "So dear, how was work lately?" He figured she wouldn't bother to dodge this easy question. And he had a motive for this one too.

"Mentally taxing, but when isn't work like that?"
    The plum mare wanly smiled as she took a ladylike sip. She closed her eyes and let the drink warm her throat a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Right..." Icy replied dryly, as they trudged through the door and to the kitchen.

"Here's... all you requested," she said to the still-drunk mare on the table. She poked Gearstride in the ribs for good measure.

For his part, Silverpine was startled from his impromptu nap by Icy's voice. "ughhhhh...." he muttered. "... why does this headache make me want to kill myself?"
    Gearstride

"Oh...you...that tickles there..." Gear blarghed out as Icy poked her, Gear's eyes fluttering open.

21. - Top - End - #261

Cypress gratefully drops his saddlebags in front of Gearstride. "Here's all the ingredients you asked for. Will you be able to make the brew yourself?"

Cypress RP profile

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

Cypress gratefully drops his saddlebags in front of Gearstride. "Here's all the ingredients you asked for. Will you be able to make the brew yourself?"
    "My eyesight is currently funky right now....everything right now...looks really bright," She forced herself off the table, the plaguing headache be darned. "I'll require myself two lovely assistants...that'd be you and the sarcastic one." She points a hoof at Icy.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mentally taxing, but when isn't work like that?"
    The plum mare wanly smiled as she took a ladylike sip. She closed her eyes and let the drink warm her throat a little.
    Grills glanced out the window behind the mare head and had another taste of the wine. Well I am preparing for my first catering job in town. It seems the town's dance school is having a little recital for the foals next week.
    He took a moment to reminisce about when he and Gwyn first hit the dancefloor. The image of the plum pony in the black dress made his temperature rise. Which is an unusal feeling for a pony who delights himself in standing in front of the flames of a grill. The chocolate pony exhaled to relieve himself of some of the heat. "Care to come with? I can be your leg candy." he said with a teasing grin.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ettin in the Playground

"My eyesight is currently funky right now....everything right now...looks really bright," She forced herself off the table, the plaguing headache be darned. "I'll require myself two lovely assistants...that'd be you and the sarcastic one." She points a hoof at Icy.
    Icy rolled her eyes. "Fine."

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

Grills glanced out the window behind the mare head and had another taste of the wine. Well I am preparing for my first catering job in town. It seems the town's dance school is having a little recital for the foals next week.
    He took a moment to reminisce about when he and Gwyn first hit the dancefloor. The image of the plum pony in the black dress made his temperature rise. Which is an unusual feeling for a pony who delights himself in standing in front of the flames of a grill. The chocolate pony exhaled to relieve himself of some of the heat. "Care to come with? I can be your leg candy." he said with a teasing grin.

"I suppose..."
    She eyes the chocolate stallion, taking him in with her eyes, her delicious chocolate stallion. "I suppose you'll do." She took another sip of the wine, rolling the liquid in her mouth on her tongue.

"This is rather good, what is make is it?"
    She asked after letting it go down her throat.
    ==

Gearstride-Civic Center-Kitchen

Gearstride gave Icy a leering grin in amusement at her grouchy ice queen act. "Anyhoof....blah blah blah...montage time of me giving out instructions."

*Montage Time*

26. - Top - End - #266

Gearstride-Civic Center-Kitchen

Gearstride gave Icy a leering grin in amusement at her grouchy ice queen act. "Anyhoof....blah blah blah...montage time of me giving out instructions."

*Montage Time*
    *yay montage*

After the drink is made, it's poured out so all of the ponies have a full glass. Cypress hands them out. "Looks delicious. Drink up, ponies."

Cypress RP profile

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

*yay montage*

After the drink is made, it's poured out so all of the ponies have a full glass. Cypress hands them out. "Looks delicious. Drink up, ponies."
    "... this better work..." Silverpine said, as he gulped the content of the drinks. He nearly spit the whole thing back out on account of the harshly bitter taste. Coughing as he swallowed the drink, he made a face. "Yeech. Is that fruit leather I taste?"

28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center-Curing a Hangover

The drink is absolutely horrible in taste-wise considering some of the ingredients that went in to it....and the fruit leather. It was bad to make even Gear gag a bit, but with persistence she drank the foul concoction.

"Blargh...horrible...." She gasped after swallowing the last drop in her cup.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy - Civic Center

Sandy didn't care that it smelled like garbage. He didn't care that he could still see bits of fruit leather. If it could get rid of this headache, then it was worth it. He started drinking.

Immediately, his eyes bulged and the foreleg holding the glass started shaking uncontrollably. The drink (if it could be called that) tasted about thrice as bad as it smelled and somehow managed to burn his throat despite the lack of alcohol. After what felt like an eternity of chunky liquid and bitterness, he slammed the cup back on the table and gasped for air. Perhaps he should've cared about all those warning signs.

Fortunately, it seemed like the mare knew her hangover cures pretty well. He could already start to feel his head clearing. That, or the brew was so terrible it simply drowned out the pain.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-30 at 02:09 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy smirked as she watched the drunks down their cure one by one. She had a fairly good idea on how horrible the... concoction was, given the ingredients Gear used.

"Well, if there's nothing else, I believe I best be on my way." She turned and left the kitchen without another word.

Silverpine, already feeling more clear-headed than the three hours prior, just stuck his tongue out at the departing mare. "Ice queen much."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-30 at 02:13 PM.