New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Well, It seems that you have perfected the weapony. Unfortunately for you, I have taken steps too keep myself...

*sees pictures*

immune...

*more pictures*

That's a Pony!

What?! I shouldn't be affected like this! Of course! The reverse gender spell!
    Confound you Lix!!!!!!
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    PONY
    Well I dunno I don't particularily feel like not hunting you down. *Blinks*
    MY GOD. SOMEONE HELP ME I'M BECOMING INNOCULATED TO PONY.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

4. - Top - End - #244
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    G Gundam, I presume?
    No, actually, a scene which was brought up the last time you linked a G Gundam video. Having found it, the voices are horrible and I'm actually kinda glad there isn't a pony version (yet)... Now I've just remembered another scene I need to find (I wasn't even cut out for the part, I'm a minion not a usurper!).

Edit: Commander, as an omnicidal maniac myself, I can say that that was overk-... overkute (totally what I was going to say!). Really, anyone not turned by that wouldn't be swayed by a fic/picture of Fluttershy being taught how to be socially adept by Twilight (with hilarious and adorable results). In any case, I will come to your aid.
    Last edited by ScionoftheVoid; 2011-06-26 at 10:24 AM.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    .....Nah, still want to destroy the evil lich.
    *puts on scientastic had*
    Consider that, my good pony, the "evil lich" as you put it practices magic. I ask you, WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF MAGIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey everybody, let's play spot the flash artifact! Been doing to many pony drawings, now I'm starting to spot that kind of thing... I've got a fever. What can be the cure?
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-06-26 at 10:23 AM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey everypony, I'm looking for a particular picture. Specifically of one Lyra walking Winona. (or at least I think it's Lyra. It's definitely a unicorn.)

I wanted to save that pic, but now I kinda forgot where I saw it in the first place. Does anypony else know where to find it?

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Hey everypony, I'm looking for a particular picture. Specifically of one Lyra walking Winona. (or at least I think it's Lyra. It's definitely a unicorn.)

I wanted to save that pic, but now I kinda forgot where I saw it in the first place. Does anypony else know where to find it?
    Did Lyra have a shotgun? I remember seeing something like that in a Drawfriend waaaay back when.

[EDIT]: This?
    Last edited by AlterForm; 2011-06-26 at 10:39 AM.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    Did Lyra have a shotgun? I remember seeing something like that in a Drawfriend waaaay back when.
    Ayep. It was pretty funny when I first saw it. And it's more hilarious now given that I'm now inadvertently connected to both Lyra and da shotgun.

I fully blame tonberrian for starting that.

@^ : You have my thanks. Still, I was wondering what it was referencing to begin with.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-26 at 10:40 AM.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

Is it bad that those crying/sad pony pictures made me think "Man, if I could bottle some of those tears, I'd make a fortune selling them to bronies?"

10. - Top - End - #250
    Firbolg in the Playground

Idea for picture: AJ in Vault 101 jumpsuit walking into the sunset with Winona at her side and a hunting rifle on her back.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #251
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Idea for picture: AJ in Vault 101 jumpsuit walking into the sunset with Winona at her side and a hunting rifle on her back.
    Ha ha ha! Oh wow!

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ettin in the Playground

Consider that, my good pony, the "evil lich" as you put it practices magic. I ask you, WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF MAGIC.

Demons, the torment of the innocent, and souls.
    Oh wait, wrong setting.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

Have you noticed how Spike has a crush on the only other high-class reserved Canterlot-acting like pony in Ponyville? The one who becomes completely obsessed in her projects like a certain parental-guardian pony. *coughfreudian*
    not to mention that Rarity is like the only other unicorn there....
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

14. - Top - End - #254
    Bugbear in the Playground

quick growing pony thread is quick growing, this I think may be a record yet, 6 pages in a night and morning. that will teach me to sleep.

did a quick update to pony noir thread.

now I go to catch up on ponies.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

15. - Top - End - #255

OOH! I know this one. It's love. Wait... that doesn't seem quite right.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey everybody, let's play spot the flash artifact! Been doing to many pony drawings, now I'm starting to spot that kind of thing... I've got a fever. What can be the cure?

Found it.

And your second question?

I don't even need to answer that one.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ettin in the Playground

Ayep. It was pretty funny when I first saw it. And it's more hilarious now given that I'm now inadvertently connected to both Lyra and da shotgun.

I fully blame tonberrian for starting that.
    I fully support ShotGrif as my OTP, though ShotRivet is coming close. Maybe ShotRivetGrif as an OT3?
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

DarthBobcat, Druid Droid, EsperDerek, Grif, Kyouhen, Lix, MCerberus, Phoe, Raz, SiuiS, tonberrian, Thanqol, TheAmishPirate, Welf... I beg you, will someone please help Trixie? She's already done enough damage for one week, and she is powerful enough to do considerably more, especially in her current state.
    Leave Aotrs Commander alone! Please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

19. - Top - End - #259

Here is a link to get my pet some friends.

There are actually 2 types of illusions. The first type affects targets minds to cause misinterpretations so can be resisted/prevented by mental resistances/immunities. The second type manipulates the stuff used to gather information on the environment around you like light so can't be resisted/prevented by mental resistances/immunities. It is the second type that can be used as magical attacks and such.

And did you know that the original My Little Pony movie was going to be a cross-over with both Transformers and G.I.Joe hence why the Smooze is so powerful?

20. - Top - End - #260
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    *Opens eyes*

Wait, this isn't that bad. But when does it wear off?
    Wear off?

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    LIX LORN!
    I need a genderbend so I can seduce Kairaven into finishing this ASAP. It is for the good of the thread. No I won't really seduce you, that's probably crossing a line somewhere. But finish the comic! Priority 1!

*breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

Center.

A hoof rises. Slowly, a Ginger moustache is removed, pressed, combed smooth.

A gilded mahogany cigar case is pulled from the cloak, opened to reveal a small comb and velvet lining. The moustache is tucked into the case before being set neatly aside.

His shoulders square, his muzzles lifts. Stoic? Defiant?

Hardly*

'Bend me, buck-o!
    Consider it done.

Aye, Lix'll do that.

Sssh! You ruin it~!

*ahem* NOTHING TO SEE HERE, EVERYPONY. THERE IS NO BUYING OFF OF AUTHORITY GOING ON HERE.
    If they think I'm joking, we have an extra layer of defense.

Same way we did last time; throw Lixie in the way and let her rampage through an alternate reality write a pony Noir story about her as penance.
    Nyaa?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    You don't need to stop doing it, just know that it won't be affecting me. Also, Integrity Protection Prana.
    It's a retroactive shaping effect on your parents genes, not you. IPP doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    I would say that I'm so pretty now, but I'm pretty sure that female me would look nearly the same, realistically. Just slightly tighter jeans and slightly longer hair.

That said, if your fancy-schmancy magic works transformations, too, I'd like red hair. I've always wanted to be ginger. Not rude and ginger, just rude. And... um... enhanced assets?
    Of course, my dearest fox. (Does so)

Excuse me? I think I'm making a profit by selling the photos, thank you very much! Well, except for the saucy ones. Those I'm keeping as blackmail.

Remember to purchase the Lix-Trix edition of your humble Bunbunmaru newspaper! If you don't, it might mysteriously come in through your window! While it's closed! And we really don't want broken windows, now, do we?
    ...wait...
    How do you blackmail the bondage queen using bondage?

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Did Lix put away the gender bender yet?

>.>

<.<
    Never do, honey.

Spoiler
    Show
    I suspect it may be lurking about somewhere in the back of her conciousness, but she hasn't consciously acknowledged it. And probably won't until the day Spike does something for her when she really needs it (which, and let's be fair to Rarity, is not very often) that makes her finally realise it.

And at which point of course, it all goes on from there, leading eventually, half-dragon unicorns. It will happen, it will!!!

Your mind has finally snapped like a brittle twig, hasn't it? Illusions? On Undead? I don't even...

*sigh*

DarthBobcat, Druid Droid, EsperDerek, Grif, Kyouhen, Lix, MCerberus, Phoe, Raz, SiuiS, tonberrian, Thanqol, TheAmishPirate, Welf... I beg you, will someone please help Trixie? She's already done enough damage for one week, and she is powerful enough to do considerably more, especially in her current state.

It's probably my fault. I probably shouldn't have used the OFC three times. I'm sorry. Mea culpa. What can I say? But overreaction is part-and-parcel of being Evil, and I even tried to reign (badum-tissh) it in.

Now, I know some of you are probably considering the possibilty that she's somehow managed to make me delusional (because you like her better than me, I know, I don't take that personally; I'm Evil after all) - and everything is possible in this wide universe after all. I have two rebuttals to that.

One: how am I typing this?

And two: if she has truly, this means she's gone so far as to actually kidnap me and is planning to kill me. And if she hasn't, and this fact dawns on her, she might well try again (and try something more basic that would actually work; even spirit-bound Liches aren't invulnerable.)

Which would very actually kill me.

That means no more Aotrs Commander. Ever.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more posts - not just on this thread, anywhere. Forever.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more dreadful parodies. Not even of Doctor Who.
    Spoiler
    Show

No cheering on behalf of Spike/Rarity.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more Rainbow Dash-inspired-starships.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more snide comments on bondage jokes.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more pony. Period.
    Spoiler
    Show

You would let her deny me the chance to ever see season two?
    Spoiler
    Show

Does the comraderie I'm pretending now that we've built up mean nothing?
    Spoiler
    Show

Are you really all so content to see me gone?

(Whaddaya mean, yes?!)

I ask you, nay, beg you, snap her out of it. As Thanqol will attest, never in all my years of posting, have I actually made an attempt on the life/unlife/existance of a fellow poster1. See, how surely does she hate the Undead (and note I even make sure that generally, aside from post-OFC delusions, I avoid the word "hate" at all on this thread with regards to my own opinion); she wants to wipe us all out. An entire galactic population. Which would, I remind you, also eradicate all the Good Undead as well. Galaxy-wide xenocide is something that even the Aotrs wish. (I refer you to my earlier comment on not weaponising MLP:FiM soley because of the Cybertanks.) Our goals is not - and never has been - galactic conquest.

How dreadful a place is she in now, that she would contemplate such an act? Beyond even what a Lich would attempt? For her sake you must help her see the light, as whichever way this is panning out, she is surely in a dark place. One that I, who does not do redemption, cannot bring her from. It is thus you that must do it, I implore you. Friends do not let friends commit murder and genocide. (Unless, y'know, they're all Evil or something.) Please, stop this madness before it goes further.

Spoiler
    Show

I'm not even bringing up the fact that not only did she slur the most important person in my universe (Lord Death Despoil), but she would kill me without ever even spelling my name right!)

1Okay, that is mainly because of Aotrs regulations prohibiting me from doing anything that could circumvent plausible denability; but the point remains, regardless of my reasoning behind it.
    See, I found myself nitpicking that you hadn't saved the cutest for last and done them in ascending order. Nitpick immunity yay!

I'm sorry, Aotrs, I can't help you until HalfTangible here comes out and is a good girl. After all, what am I supposed to do with this tentacle-themed spellbook if she doesn't come out? Here, Halfie Halfie Halfie, here, Halfie Halfie Halfie...

But, yeah, I think we need to send Lix to take Trix down. Maybe. Hopefully. I'll do the job myself, though, once I'm done playing with Halfie.
    ...can I get a go with that book?

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Confound you Lix!!!!!!
    The sweet sound of another flawless victory.
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2011-06-26 at 12:01 PM.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Wear off?
    I can turn you back if I feel like it.

...wait...
    No clue. Speaking of whom, I must congratulate her on single-handedly killing any form of enjoyment I can get from any stories involving mind control ever again.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-06-26 at 12:15 PM.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ettin in the Playground

Of course, my dearest fox. (Does so)

...wait...
    I have your parents' address on speedmail. Also, your future grandchildren. And Molestia.

...can I get a go with that book?
    Only if you help me catch HalfTangible.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground

It's a retroactive shaping effect on your parents genes, not you. IPP doesn't help.
    Fine then.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

See, I found myself nitpicking that you hadn't saved the cutest for last and done them in ascending order. Nitpick immunity yay!
    Lixie, Lixie, Lixie. You do me too little credit. Why ever would I do something as crude and straight-forward as a simple order of ascent? Did you not notice my careful position of pony to context? (Well, okay, not Applebloom and Sweetie Bell so much, but the others anyway.)

Only if you help me catch HalfTangible.
    If you're still stuggling with that, I'm sure I could Gate1 over some War Droids; a few plasma-pulse blasts on stun should assist (and they do have sensors, after all). If that fails, Sergeant Skullshatter Bilecleaver has some telekinetic abilites that might be useful, especially if I get him to take a trooper with a Etheral Lock rocketgun (that's rifle that fires self-propelled propelled ammuntion; we use it for exactly this sort of occurance). An EL round is designed for corporealising ethereal or intangible Undead, but should work well enough for your purposes, being magical in nature.

1Clarification: That's "gate" as in "the Aotrs unique translocatory technology that funfills the function of FTL transit and teleportation" as opposed to the summoning spell in D&D of the same name.

25. - Top - End - #265

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Fine then.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Embrace the insanity. It will make you life about 20% more Pony.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #266
    Dwarf in the Playground

holy ****! I'm on page seven and leave for a half hour and know there's a page 9!! I'm so behind!!

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    holy ****! I'm on page seven and leave for a half hour and know there's a page 9!! I'm so behind!!
    Now imagine if you go away for a few days. You'll have to comb through an entire 50 page thread like SiuiS did.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Dwarf in the Playground

Now imagine if you go away for a few days. You'll have to comb through an entire 50 page thread like SiuiS did.
    I'll try my best to stay on!

29. - Top - End - #269
    Orc in the Playground

I'm gonna be gone a whole week starting tomorrow
    If I get lost in the posts I blame Commander's triple OFC.
    Last edited by Betropper; 2011-06-26 at 03:30 PM.
    Celestia Moon avatar by Dirtytabs. He is now the most awesome thing.

THIS
    Wins
    My website: Free Raptor Games
    Note: mostly abandoned due to lack of time.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Weretrex avatar by Bradakhan

Bec Noir avatar by Derjuin, thanks! Yes, that sword in his chest is a part of him.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Banned

Episode 24: "And now the punch has been... Spiked!" I thought this was funny, but might fly right over most kids heads.