New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World/Time Bubbles Thread

Spark fiddled with his straw in all that awkward silence glory.

"So uhm, learn any new magic spells?"
    He asked in an attempt to break the silence.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yep. Prepare to be amazed. I can now grow mustaches and beards on ponies." she says in the most deadpan voice possible. "The spells I find in most books are useless, but I have an eidetic memory. No matter how much I want to I can't un-learn them. For most mages, that'd be a godsend. For me, it might as well be a curse." she says, drinking more of her Cherry coke. "I do have a few non-useless kind of interesting ones though. Is there anything in particular you were curious about?" she asks. Magic is one of the things she greatly enjoys talking about.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Yep. Prepare to be amazed. I can now grow mustaches and beards on ponies." she says in the most deadpan voice possible. "The spells I find in most books are useless, but I have an eidetic memory. No matter how much I want to I can't un-learn them. For most mages, that'd be a godsend. For me, it might as well be a curse." she says, drinking more of her Cherry coke. "I do have a few non-useless kind of interesting ones though. Is there anything in particular you were curious about?" she asks. Magic is one of the things she greatly enjoys talking about.
    "Talking about magic, huh? I'm not a unicorn but I used to foalsit Grills the restaurant owner." Chily slid the plates of kebabs in front of each foals. The veggie parts are convienently cut into hearts.

"As a little foal, baby Grills used to cast this crazy spell. Danciing fire bears everywhere. And when he danced with them, they'd always burn off his daipers. See?" The pony mother whips out the fan of Grill's charred baby rump.

Elsewhere

"Achoo!" sneezes Grills.

Back to the table

Chily then leans into the foal archmage for a whisper. "You're losing him. You might have to age up you charm."

Then the colt gets a soft word. "If this doesn't work out, I have a daughter you could date. She's as big as Yellow but she is older than you."

Back to elsewhere

Rainbow frowns. "Achoo! Grills, I think Mom is embarassing us somewhere."

"Better you all than me." says Green Pepper.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #754
    Troll in the Playground

"Mustaches? Oh..."
    He half smirked at that and entertained his thoughtx of sporting a bad-flank mustache and looking older and wooing the older filly-mares. "Well actually I was curi---" But his words were lost when a wild Chily appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Talking about magic, huh? I'm not a unicorn but I used to foalsit Grills the restaurant owner." Chily slid the plates of kebabs in front of each foals. The veggie parts are convienently cut into hearts.

"As a little foal, baby Grills used to cast this crazy spell. Danciing fire bears everywhere. And when he danced with them, they'd always burn off his daipers. See?" The pony mother whips out the fan of Grill's charred baby rump.

Elsewhere

"Achoo!" sneezes Grills.
    Spark listened at amusement and looked at the picture of the owner of the place as a foal. He chuckled at the right moments in her story. Ah, the misfortune of others, hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Back to the table

Chily then leans into the foal archmage for a whisper. "You're losing him. You might have to age up your charm."

Then the colt gets a soft word. "If this doesn't work out, I have a daughter you could date. She's as big as Yellow but she is older than you."

Spark froze, he wondered if she totally knew he was occasionally glancing at the yellow waitress. His ears and cheeks turned red as he did his best to try to play it cool. "Is...is that so?...Okay, cool."

5. - Top - End - #755
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie just sighs when she sees the veggies cut into hearts.

Back to the table

Chily then leans into the foal archmage for a whisper. "You're losing him. You might have to age up you charm."
    At this, Smoothie cringes. Too much more, and Chily might break her.
    [/QUOTE]

6. - Top - End - #756
    Troll in the Playground

Spark finds himself furrowing his brows in worry as he watches Smoothie's reactions to Chily. He then glanced at the veggie kebobs and made a face, understanding...a little, why.

'S-Smoothie....hey uh...its okay....p-please...don't fret..okay?"
    He gulped and fiddled with his straw.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Titan in the Playground

Spark finds himself furrowing his brows in worry as he watches Smoothie's reactions to Chily. He then glanced at the veggie kebobs and made a face, understanding...a little, why.

Smoothie doesn't respond. She just eats her kabobs, not really noticing the pepper at all. She was used to spicy foods. She appearedd to be eating them far faster than normal. Occasionally, she'd take drinks from her drink.

(Your turn Orzel)

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Smoothie doesn't respond. She just eats her kabobs, not really noticing the pepper at all. She was used to spicy foods. She appearedd to be eating them far faster than normal. Occasionally, she'd take drinks from her drink.

(Your turn Orzel)
    "So how is your food? Honey, are you okay?" asks Chily to Smoothie. Need refills?

The old mare darts away and returns with a pair of soda with heart-shaped ice cubes and extra cherry zing. "Honey, I love your dress."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

"So how is your food? Honey, are you okay?" asks Chily to Smoothie. Need refills?

The old mare darts away and returns with a pair of soda with heart-shaped ice cubes and extra cherry zing. "Honey, I love your dress."
    "The food is good. Thank you for the compliment" she says with a not happy tone.

When she sees the heart shaped ice cubes, she does something that she probably hasn't ever done before. She makes them all spontaneously crack into tiny pieces. She then takes a sip. The extra cherry zing is kinda nice anyway.

She's finishes off about 1 and a half of her kabobs by the time Spark finishes off half of his first one.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"The food is good. Thank you for the compliment" she says with a not happy tone.

When she sees the heart shaped ice cubes, she does something that she probably hasn't ever done before. She makes them all spontaneously crack into tiny pieces. She then takes a sip. The extra cherry zing is kinda nice anyway.

She's finishes off about 1 and a half of her kabobs by the time Spark finishes off half of his first one.
    "And you Dearie. Are you alright? Is it too cold in here? Too bright?" Chily tosses a sprinkling over water overhead to put out a few lights. "Now tell me when you all are ready for dessert. Ice cream is free for special ponies."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #761
    Titan in the Playground

"And you Dearie. Are you alright? Is it too cold in here? Too bright?" Chily tosses a sprinkling over water overhead to put out a few lights. "Now tell me when you all are ready for dessert. Ice cream is free for special ponies."
    Smoothie finishes up her second kabob, and begins eating her last.

"No Ice Cream for me, thank you." she says, taking a drink. She may be extraordinarily irate right now, but she still has some manners. Some.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-02-11 at 05:18 PM.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

"Ooh, I like ice cream, especially when its free, am I special enough for free ice cream ma'am?" He added in a puppy eyed effect for well, extra effect. At this point he was down to two of the kebobs out of three.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ooh, I like ice cream, especially when its free, am I special enough for free ice cream ma'am?" He added in a puppy eyed effect for well, extra effect. At this point he was down to two of the kebobs out of three.
    "Silly colt, I have four biological sons and one adopted one. Puppy dog eyes won't work on me." Chily chuckles. "According to Grills, only new mothers, construction ponies, alligator wrestlers, new couples, mage school graduates, fraternal twins, and schoolteachers get free ice cream. "

She then looks at Smoothie closely. "Honey, your hair." The motherly mother pulls out a brush and comb to fix up the filly's mane. "A free do is as good as free ice cream."

The whole Pepper family are wackos. It is a genetic disorder.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie wordlessly finishes off her last kabob, and begins to finish her drink. The expression on her face is currently a scowl worthy of Gwyn.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh...uh okay," Spark frowned for a moment, free ice cream would have made this awkward date less...what it was right now. An itch ya couldn't scratch. He resumed eating his last kebob.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Smoothie wordlessly finishes off her last kabob, and begins to finish her drink. The expression on her face is currently a scowl worthy of Gwyn.
    "Oh...uh okay," Spark frowned for a moment, free ice cream would have made this awkward date less...what it was right now. An itch ya couldn't scratch. He resumed eating his last kebob.
    "You two don't see too happy. That can't be. I did everything in the book." say Chily. She then drops a large tome onto the table and frowns.

The book looks ancient and mysterious. It is clearly not a book for a smothering old earth pony mare. This is despite the title which letters are smudged and faded Tips for M-- O-- M---- S------. "Dumb Books."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #767
    Titan in the Playground

"You two don't see too happy. That can't be. I did everything in the book." say Chily. She then drops a large tome onto the table and frowns.

The book looks ancient and mysterious. It is clearly not a book for a smothering old earth pony mare. This is despite the title which letters are smudged and faded Tips for M-- O-- M---- S------. "Dumb Books."
    Smoothie finishes off her drink.

Her horn starts to glow for a moment, and a small pile of bits materializes on the table.

"Spark, can you walk yourself home?" she asks in a not happy tone.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Troll in the Playground

Smoothie finishes off her drink.

Her horn starts to glow for a moment, and a small pile of bits materializes on the table.

"Spark, can you walk yourself home?" she asks in a not happy tone.
    Spark frowns nodding his head slowly, sad that their 'hanging out' ended on this sort of note. He sighed and sipped his root beer dry. "I'm sorry you couldn't see this as not being a date, despite what the voices say."

19. - Top - End - #769
    Titan in the Playground

Spark frowns nodding his head slowly, sad that their 'hanging out' ended on this sort of note. He sighed and sipped his root beer dry. "I'm sorry you couldn't see this as not being a date, despite what the voices say."
    "Here's money for the bill and the tip. Goodbye." she says. Her horn starts glowing, and she's just gone. No indication of where, she's just gone.

Though, it's safe to assume she'll be back at the library.

At least she paid for the bill and such.

She even gave Chily a 30% tip.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"No. They can't leave yet. Not with frowns." Chily shouts. She ties a rolled bandanna 'round her head and arms herself with a water gun that she pulls from under a table. "Not while I am in charge of this shift. Somepony better start smiling."

Before she can dart out the restaurant to catch the pair, her children kidnap her and drag her back inside. "Noooooo."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-02-11 at 10:18 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

(don't assume Spark was going to leave :P)

Well that was a bust, he was hoping he could make the best of the situation they were in, he just wanted her to be able to enjoy herself and not let the voices in her head win. Alas. He watched as she teleported away and sighed sitting in his seat, he was too upset to just leave right now, he didn't have any where else to go right now.

Then Chily pulled her shenanigans as he raised a brow and what she was up to.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-11 at 10:39 PM.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(don't assume Spark was going to leave :P)

Well that was a bust, he was hoping he could make the best of the situation they were in, he just wanted her to be able to enjoy herself and not let the voices in her head win. Alas. He watched as she teleported away and sighed sitting in his seat, he was too upset to just leave right now, he didn't have any where else to go right now.

Then Chily pulled her shenanigans as he raised a brow and what she was up to.
    "Get off or you are all grounded."

The red, yellow, green, and orange ponies leap off their mother and race into the kitchen.

The red mother pony trots up to the young colt. "What was wrong with your friend?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #773
    Troll in the Playground

"Get off or you are all grounded."

The red, yellow, green, and orange ponies leap off their mother and race into the kitchen.

The red mother pony trots up to the young colt. "What was wrong with your friend?"
    Spark ignores most of the shenanigans of the Pepper family as he was then focused on his thoughts and drink. He was mildly startled out of his thoughts when Chily appeared again.

"Huh? Oh...she's just moody because shenanigans and stuff forced us to be on this date..."
    He said stirring his straw with a hoof.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Spark ignores most of the shenanigans of the Pepper family as he was then focused on his thoughts and drink. He was mildly startled out of his thoughts when Chily appeared again.

"Huh? Oh...she's just moody because shenanigans and stuff forced us to be on this date..."
    He said stirring his straw with a hoof.
    Chily tilts her head in confusion. Her worrying motherly side leaked out. Shenanaigans? What would force a couple of sweeties like you to date?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #775
    Troll in the Playground

Chily tilts her head in confusion. Her worrying motherly side leaked out. Shenanaigans? What would force a couple of sweeties like you to date?"

"Just magical shenanigans...actually scratch that, its more like the terms and conditions we had to go through to get some 'ponies' to leave her alone,"
    He said figuring that might be easier to digest. He wanly smiled taking the final sip from his root beer.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Just magical shenanigans...actually scratch that, its more like the terms and conditions we had to go through to get some 'ponies' to leave her alone,"
    He said figuring that might be easier to digest. He wanly smiled taking the final sip from his root beer.
    "And these 'ponies' forced her to date you. I should give those 'ponies' apiece of my mind." The old mom rolls up imaginary sleeves and whinnies. "Why I oughta. Picking on a defenseless sweet little filly."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #777
    Troll in the Playground

"And these 'ponies' forced her to date you. I should give those 'ponies' apiece of my mind." The old mom rolls up imaginary sleeves and whinnies. "Why I oughta. Picking on a defenseless sweet little filly."

"Not date me, go out on a date, big difference,"
    He wasn't sure why he was telling her all this but the words continued to spew out. "Gyah....its okay...she's uh...heh..anything but defenseless." He glanced around feeling a weirdness.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Not date me, go out on a date, big difference,"
    He wasn't sure why he was telling her all this but the words continued to spew out. "Gyah....its okay...she's uh...heh..anything but defenseless." He glanced around feeling a weirdness.
    "And you offered to help. So sweet." Chily rubs the little colt's head. Then she turns her head back and screams. "Green! Get This colt some ice cream!"

A green stallion gallops into the kitchen and runs back moments later balancing a bowl of ice cream on his head. It is vanilla ice cream drizzled with chocolate syrup. There are banana slices, cherries, and sprinkles all over it. And of course, whipped cream everywhere.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #779
    Troll in the Playground

"And you offered to help. So sweet." Chily rubs the little colt's head. Then she turns her head back and screams. "Green! Get This colt some ice cream!"

A green stallion gallops into the kitchen and runs back moments later balancing a bowl of ice cream on his head. It is vanilla ice cream drizzled with chocolate syrup. There are banana slices, cherries, and sprinkles all over it. And of course, whipped cream everywhere.
    With wide eyes and huge pupils the little colt opened his mouth in awe at the delicious confection of cold sugary goodness. "Really? For me?" This was just an awesome moment that he didn't even care that Chily totally ruined his mane coif.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

With wide eyes and huge pupils the little colt opened his mouth in awe at the delicious confection of cold sugary goodness. "Really? For me?" This was just an awesome moment that he didn't even care that Chily totally ruined his mane coif.
    Chily rubs the colt's head any and smiles. "All for you dearie. Eat up." The mother mare stared at the boy again. "I think I met your mom in the market the other day. Do you have a sister by chance?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater