New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World Thread

"Berathor...or something," Gear answers.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy coughed. "Er, right. Of course. Sorry, I guess I rambled on for a bit there."

He turned to Jormong and asked with a tinge of suspicion in his voice, "So what does happen to us next? I'm a little curious myself."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Pixie in the Playground

Well the lucid dreamers will be offered greater power in dreaming exchange for joining us after they die, or so I would think. The normal ponies and actually so will the Lucid dreamers have their memory erased after they exit the dream realm. That happens to everyone so as they don't remember us Nightmares. You will remember the dream but not us Nightmares.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Berathor...or something," Gear answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy coughed. "Er, right. Of course. Sorry, I guess I rambled on for a bit there."

He turned to Jormong and asked with a tinge of suspicion in his voice, "So what does happen to us next? I'm a little curious myself."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Well the lucid dreamers will be offered greater power in dreaming exchange for joining us after they die, or so I would think. The normal ponies and actually so will the Lucid dreamers have their memory erased after they exit the dream realm. That happens to everyone so as they don't remember us Nightmares. You will remember the dream but not us Nightmares.
    Silverpine was listening in on every word, having wandered over after feeling bored. He did not offer any comment however. These matters were way out of his league.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

"Erase our memories? Isn't that a little extreme?" Sandy still was unsure of what exactly was going on, but it seemed like Jormong really didn't mean them harm. No harm in keeping his guard up, though.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-28 at 01:16 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Pixie in the Playground

It's needed. Every so often, and I do mean often, one of the newbies goes overboard and gives out a nightmare that can scar you for life. Would you like to remember that?

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

"No, I guess that would be bad. But more to the point, what happens to us now? I mean, you brought us all here, are we just supposed to sit around until we wake up or something?"

8. - Top - End - #68
    Pixie in the Playground

Well first of all we will decide one person who will be seeing over all of you while the rest will be talking. It will probably be me since I spend very little time with normal ponies Also to answer your question miss, he will be coming shortly.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh bah....what's holding him up anyway?" Gear asked, feeling a little flusterated.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh bah....what's holding him up anyway?" Gear asked, feeling a little flusterated.
    (Who exactly are we waiting for again?)

11. - Top - End - #71
    Pixie in the Playground

(Well at first It was Hawkflight and Zack... but Zack has apparently fallen in a temporal vortex of some sorts and Hawkflight directly moved onto the next day :/... So nothing :D)

Berathor arrived just as Gearstride ended her sentence and walked towards the bar ignoring everyone. He then said to Reginald. So what are we going to do?

12. - Top - End - #72
    Barbarian in the Playground

(Well at first It was Hawkflight and Zack... but Zack has apparently fallen in a temporal vortex of some sorts and Hawkflight directly moved onto the next day :/... So nothing :D)

Berathor arrived just as Gearstride ended her sentence and walked towards the bar ignoring everyone. He then said to Reginald. So what are we going to do?
    "We're going to topple the government, and install our own leader! If you like. We have to wait for the right moment, and then we rally Nightmares to our cause, and overthrow the government!"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #73
    Pixie in the Playground

Ok... but first we will need a base of operations I suggest our own dwelling. But how will we get your division there? My idea was to make the higher ups think that you are needed there because we have a lot of lucid dreamers.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

"SO.....I get the feeling that for you and me sweetstuff this is going to be pointless right now...." She grinned that....darn charismatic grin at Silverpine. "Wanna make out like lustful teenagers?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-06-29 at 08:29 AM.

15. - Top - End - #75

Ok... but first we will need a base of operations I suggest our own dwelling. But how will we get your division there? My idea was to make the higher ups think that you are needed there because we have a lot of lucid dreamers.
    "I have good news, I got one of the higher ups on our side. I got him to assign me and my two best men to Bridle Shores."
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

"SO.....I get the feeling that for you and me sweetstuff this is going to be pointless right now...." She grinned that....darn charismatic grin at Silverpine. "Wanna make out like lustful teenagers?"
    Sandy blocked his sight of the two of them with a hoof, his face turning bright red. "And suddenly, the fact that I won't remember any of the next few minutes fills me with relief."

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ettin in the Playground

"In front of everypony else?" Silverpine cocked an eyebrow at her words. "Either you're so starved for kisses that you're now throwing even dignity out of the window, or you're taking full advantage of the fact this is a dream and nopony will remember the events of this after tonight. Or both. Hmm."

18. - Top - End - #78
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "In front of everypony else?" Silverpine cocked an eyebrow at her words. "Either you're so starved for kisses that you're now throwing even dignity out of the window, or you're taking full advantage of the fact this is a dream and nopony will remember the events of this after tonight. Or both. Hmm."

"Yea sure let's go with both,"
    She comments casually stroking his foreleg.

19. - Top - End - #79

"If you two are going to make out like two lustfilled teenagers, do it out back in the hot springs. You may not remember, but I'll be stuck with it etched in my mind for years."
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #80
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh let the lovers do it wherever they like. By the way who will you be taking?

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yea sure let's go with both,"
    She comments casually stroking his foreleg.
    "I think he has a point Gear," Silverpine replied, trying to keep his feelings in check, despite this being a dream. That touch...

22. - Top - End - #82

Oh let the lovers do it wherever they like. By the way who will you be taking?
    Reginald clapped his hooves together, and made intricate motions. Silverpine and Gearstride floated into the air, and floated over to the hot springs in the back where they were then dropped gently inside. There were towels nearby, and traditional harem clothing, male and female.
    "I'm bringing Orom and Rohtareb."
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #83
    Pixie in the Playground

Those nobbins? Bah... Anyway. Berathor looked at Rodny and Sandy. What about those two?

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

"Sweet, a hot spring," She wads over to go place her hat on the side. Afterwards she flips over on her back and floats in the water.

25. - Top - End - #85

Those nobbins? Bah... Anyway. Berathor looked at Rodny and Sandy. What about those two?
    "To join us? I don't know, can we return them? Did you keep the bill?"
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sweet, a hot spring," She wads over to go place her hat on the side. Afterwards she flips over on her back and floats in the water.
    "This all looks rather familiar," Silverpine commented, as he paddled about in the spring. Deja vu much?

Anyways, he snuck into the water and popped up under her, hugging the mare. "I think I should return the massage yes?" he whispered.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

"This all looks rather familiar," Silverpine commented, as he paddled about in the spring. Deja vu much?

Anyways, he snuck into the water and popped up under her, hugging the mare. "I think I should return the massage yes?" he whispered.

"Your hooves all over my hot spring wet body...sounds scandalous,"
    She leered with a grin as the stallion hugged her.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    "To join us? I don't know, can we return them? Did you keep the bill?"
    "You know, usually it's considered a mite rude to talk bad about somepony when he's sitting in the same room as you." Annoyance creeped into his voice. "Plus, I'm pretty sure I asked the whole 'what happens to us here next' question already and didn't get much of an answer, so I'd be a little keen to know myself what you have in store in for us."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-29 at 11:05 AM.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

"Your hooves all over my hot spring wet body...sounds scandalous,"
    She leered with a grin as the stallion hugged her.
    "And here I thought the word scandalous didn't exist in your dictionary." Silverpine said, trailing a hoof lightly on her chest. "Now turn over Gear, I can't very well give you a massage with you lying like that." He grinned at the mare.

30. - Top - End - #90

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "You know, usually it's considered a mite rude to talk bad about somepony when he's sitting in the same room as you." Annoyance creeped into his voice. "Plus, I'm pretty sure I asked the whole 'what happens to us here next' question already and didn't get much of an answer, so I'd be a little keen to know myself what you have in store in for us."
    "It doesn't matter. You've outlived your purpose. But you will get the best dreams ever for the next week."
    Busy with Life