New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World Thread

Jormong stood back on his back hoofs and clapped his front ones, while nearly yelling out. Wonderful! I wanted to try this out ever since Berathor told me about it! But then he fell back down and said. All tho I am going to have to wait for you to wake up. I have been wondering where did you used to learn?

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy winced. "Great. Here I was thinking this would be some sort of required process, and instead I get to be the guinea pig for something or other. Well, a deal's a deal."

"Well I just got my degree in Beach Maintenance from the Academy of Earth Magics in Mareyland, but I'm guessing that's not what you're talking about. Sorry, I can't tell you the details, but that's the same I'd tell anypony else. It's nothing personal."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-29 at 03:16 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Pixie in the Playground

I am curious. You looked like you knew what I was before I even told you. So explain me this. How?

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

"That I can say a touch more on, but that strays into the "things I don't talk about" category quite a bit."

He thought for a moment, then continued. "See, like I said before, I can sense when somepony or something tries breaking into my mind. Never had to use it, and it's more of a cautionary measure to let me know when something fishy's happening. It was supposed to warn me when...something else was trying to get in and mess with my head."

"Now here's where I can't say much more, but you Nightmares and that something else have an awful lot in common. I don't know how this all works out; maybe you're related, maybe you're not. I aim to find out what's what. So I guess that's a little extra reason for me to remember you."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Pixie in the Playground

Hmm... Can you describe it to me? It's kind of ringing a bell somehow.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

He shook his head. "Sorry, that's all I can say about it, and probably more than I should. Like I said, it's nothing personal. Anything else you're curious about? Otherwise, I think I'm going to get this next day over with."

7. - Top - End - #127
    Pixie in the Playground

Well then... Just wait a second I have to ask the other three since I am currently the only Nightmare supporting this dream, and I am getting rather strained.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

"If you want, I could just go back to my own head and dreams for now."

(This would let the other dreamers do what they want, and we can say Jormong left once they were done. Dream time, and all that.)

9. - Top - End - #129
    Pixie in the Playground

Well good idea... Jormong turned around and suddenly noticed a rather unnatural shadow on the wall. He said. How long have you been there Moro? The shadow suddenly materialised into a Nightmare with a pure white fire. Long enough to hear everything that has been going on. I will take him, while you stay here. I will give you a call when he is ready to wake up. Moro turned towards Sandy and said. Well then... Shall we be off?

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy was doing better with not completely freaking out every time the Nightmares surprised him. This time he only jumped slightly when Moro showed himself. After willing his heart to stop racing, he nodded.

"Alright. Lead the way."

11. - Top - End - #131
    Pixie in the Playground

Moro quickly took Sandy into the nothingness between dreams while leading him towards his dream. Halfway there he said. Soooo... I am going to give you a huge desert for a dream.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy float-walked (he wasn't going to lie, probably the weirdest thing he had ever felt) behind him. "That...wouldn't happen to be the "yay, ice cream" sort of dessert?"

13. - Top - End - #133
    Pixie in the Playground

It could be both. Just tell me what you would like and it's going to be done in your dream.
    Last edited by Rodny; 2011-06-29 at 05:24 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Anything he wanted? He had to think that one over a bit. "Hmm. I'd like a desert...filled with the same kind of sand I keep in my saddle bags. And a nice little pool of water where I can wash my hooves off. And if I could get my tools in there too, that'd be just fine." He paused. "And an ice cream sandwich, now that I think about it."

15. - Top - End - #135
    Pixie in the Playground

Well then. Here we are. A door like thing opened next to them to reveal a huge desert with a small oasis. Next to it was a ice cream booth with a big tool rack next to it. Moro walked in and headed towards the ice cream booth.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

For all his trepidation, Sandy was rendered speechless. He stepped through the door and promptly plopped down on the sand. He just sat there for a few minutes, taking in the sight. Then he tested the sand. First he ran it through his hooves, then rolled around in it, then piled it up and made a little cube of it. There was no doubt about it. This was his sand. With a cry of happiness he ran for his tools, mind already racing on what he would make first.

When he passed the Nightmare, he caught himself and tried to keep his jubilation under control as he went for his sculpting tools.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Pixie in the Playground

Moro smiled at the ponies happiness and thought about the Nightmares cursed weaknesses.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

All thoughts of Nightmares and the potentially terrible decisions he had made that night evaporated as soon as he set spade to sand. He worked with a frantic, yet somehow controlled energy. He was bursting with ideas that just had to get out, but knew that he had to work carefully, lest he make a mistake.

Unless interrupted, Sandy keeps sculpting and building, occasionally going to dip his hooves in the pool or fetch an ice cream sammich.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

"So sweetstuff....I'm now using my mare charm ability to demand pony kisses from you," She says in a mostly humorous attempt at a temptress' voice.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-06-30 at 01:19 AM.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride

"So sweetstuff....I'm now using my mare charm ability to demand pony kisses from you," She says in a mostly humorous attempt at a temptress' voice.
    "As you wish. Lord Silver lives to serve." Silverpine replied, faking a noble voice, before sticking his tongue out and started planting short kisses on her neck.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "As you wish. Lord Silver lives to serve." Silverpine replied, faking a noble voice, before sticking his tongue out and started planting short kisses on her neck.
    "Oh nice...this mare is finding herself pleased," Gear hammed it up for all to see...which was just Silverpine.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh nice...this mare is finding herself pleased," Gear hammed it up for all to see...which was just Silverpine.
    Silverpine broke off to flash the mare a mischievous grin, before leaning close and whispering in her ear. "I don't suppose we should continue this on dry land?"

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine broke off to flash the mare a mischievous grin, before leaning close and whispering in her ear. "I don't suppose we should continue this on dry land?"
    "I suppose...otherwise you might try to drown me again," Gear sighed as she waded out of the hot springs.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

"I suppose...otherwise you might try to drown me again," Gear sighed as she waded out of the hot springs.
    "You wound me lady," Silverpine said, a hurt look on his face, as he followed the mare out of the water.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

"You wound me lady," Silverpine said, a hurt look on his face, as he followed the mare out of the water.
    "Huh? What? Oh I didn't mean it seriously. I was trying to come off as if though I was making light of it, being silly. Guess my tone didn't translate that way," She frowns and scrunches her face a little.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ettin in the Playground

"Huh? What? Oh I didn't mean it seriously. I was trying to come off as if though I was making light of it, being silly. Guess my tone didn't translate that way," She frowns and scrunches her face a little.
    "So did I..." Silverpine said, a little worried he might have overdone it again. "Relax Gear, you know it'll take more than that to actually hurt my feelings." He gave her a reassuring nuzzle as he took his place next to her.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground

"So did I..." Silverpine said, a little worried he might have overdone it again. "Relax Gear, you know it'll take more than that to actually hurt my feelings." He gave her a reassuring nuzzle as he took his place next to her.
    She was sitting at the edge of the hot springs with her hind legs in the water.

"Yea..." Her frown remained recalling that she did indeed go on to hurt his feelings, on the day she had just gotten there. She still didn't feel too pleased with the way she made him tear up a bit. He really was sweetstuff to forgive her so quickly the way he did.

She sighed a little taking his fore hoof in hers.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

She was sitting at the edge of the hot springs with her hind legs in the water.

"Yea..." Her frown remained recalling that she did indeed go on to hurt his feelings, on the day she had just gotten there. She still didn't feel too pleased with the way she made him tear up a bit. He really was sweetstuff to forgive her so quickly the way he did.

She sighed a little taking his fore hoof in hers.
    "Come on Gear, tis' a dream. Let's just forget about it for the moment and enjoy the feeling." Silverpine said, giving her a fond lick on the cheek. Then he added, "Besides I'm sure our regular awake self will sort this out... eventually. After a massive hangover I bet."

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

"Come on Gear, tis' a dream. Let's just forget about it for the moment and enjoy the feeling." Silverpine said, giving her a fond lick on the cheek. Then he added, "Besides I'm sure our regular awake self will sort this out... eventually. After a massive hangover I bet."
    "Heh....you're right sweetstuff....plus being mopey doesn't get me hot pony kisses," Gear lightly chuckled, glad that her well, best friend was here. She proceeded to steal a pony kiss.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ettin in the Playground

"Heh....you're right sweetstuff....plus being mopey doesn't get me hot pony kisses," Gear lightly chuckled, glad that her well, best friend was here. She proceeded to steal a pony kiss.
    "I'm glad you see it my way," Silverpine said, smiling. He 'rewarded' her with a short kiss of his own on her cheek.