New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World/Time Bubbles Thread

Chaser Residence

"Ah well...in most carriages mostly, its a strap of material to help ponies keep from falling out,"
    She answered, a little confused, she figured for a ten something year old he would know, but alas.

Though of course Garion is no stranger to riding in wagons with no visible safety precautions.

Cloud just giggled and patted Garion on the head, thinking it was a silly question.

Meanwhile Spark pleasantly flushed as 'Smoothie' sat next to him and stealthily attempted to place his hoof over her hoof.

Anyways, their mom put on the wagon's harness and tightened it. The wagon itself was a work wagon, used to carry loads of fresh clouds out of the factory and deliver them to where they would need to be placed out in the skies. She flapped her wings as the wagon began to hover at first.
    ===

Ballgame

"HUH? OOOH...OOOOH...awesome..."
    Fox replied not really sure what was going on. But the game still going on was a good distraction.

He let out a small whoop.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-18 at 03:28 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Stadium Snack Bars

Snickers nods at Silverpine, and smirks at Sandy. "Yeah, that. I think you should go for it. Even if things don't work out, you can say you tried. And if you want, I can help. It's not magic, mind you. It's sorcery. Doesn't require you to be a unicorn, similar to zebra alchemy, mostly just recipes and stuff. I know a few things that can help you out here, and the Cookie of Destiny is one of them."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

[Chaser Residence]

Garion wrinkled his brow. "That seems silly. Ponies could just hold onto to each other, and then they wouldn't fall-"

And then they took off.

The colt gasped and immediately scooted to the side of the wagon, sticking his head over the side. They were! They really were off the ground! His eyes grew wide and sparkled with innocent wonder. His tail swished like it had a life of its own; he hadn't in his wildest dreams expected they would be flying to the beach. Could this day get any better?

[Stadium]

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine dug at his ears a few times to make sure he wasn't permanently deafened. He blinked as Sandy addressed him. "Oh, we're here to talk about how we're going to maximise your chances of hooking up with Snow Angel, right?" He looked to Snickers for confirmation.
    Sandy winced and promptly bonked his head on the snack bar counter. "Y'don't have t'say it so loud..." he meekly moaned. "Why don't you go and fetch a round of root beers for us an' Fox? I've been meanin' t'get him one."

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Stadium Snack Bars

Snickers nods at Silverpine, and smirks at Sandy. "Yeah, that. I think you should go for it. Even if things don't work out, you can say you tried. And if you want, I can help. It's not magic, mind you. It's sorcery. Doesn't require you to be a unicorn, similar to zebra alchemy, mostly just recipes and stuff. I know a few things that can help you out here, and the Cookie of Destiny is one of them."
    Approximately none of what Snickers said put his heart at ease. After all, weren't some evil rituals 99% drawing, and only 1% dark magic? Once Silverpine was distracted with ordering, or better yet, out of earshot, he glanced up at the baker with a raised eyebrow. "Er, 'mostly' just recipes? What all's there that ain't recipes and stuff?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-12-18 at 10:42 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Stadium Snack Bars

Snickers gives a small shrug. "Oh, well, I also know a few incantations and parlor tricks. Pulling a bagel out of thin air, giving temporary life to a muffin, modifying the flavor or even texture of certain snacks and foods. I can turn a sugar cookie into a chocolate chip cookie with a flick of my hoof, for instance," he explains. "Portals and such in a pinch, too."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground