New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I'm glad you see it my way," Silverpine said, smiling. He 'rewarded' her with a short kiss of his own on her cheek.
    "Heh...your kisses are so cute," She lopsidedly smiled giving him a similar kiss on his cheek.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Heh...your kisses are so cute," She lopsidedly smiled giving him a similar kiss on his cheek.
    "I like to think they are. I would be a poor provider of pony kisses otherwise," he said, settling in even closer to the mare, their flanks touching now. Silverpine ran a hoof over her mane. By Celestia, even in a dream, he could detect the faint scent of lavender Gear had.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

"I like to think they are. I would be a poor provider of pony kisses otherwise," he said, settling in even closer to the mare, their flanks touching now. Silverpine ran a hoof over her mane. By Celestia, even in a dream, he could detect the faint scent of lavender Gear had.
    Gearstride placed a front leg over Silverpine. "So sweetstuff, up for some adventure dreams...or more snuggling and kissing?

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride placed a front leg over Silverpine. "So sweetstuff, up for some adventure dreams...or more snuggling and kissing?
    "Adventure dreams you say?" Silverpine said in an interested tone, his eyes twinkling.

(I shall now demand a giant mech battle.)
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-30 at 01:19 PM.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground

"Adventure dreams you say?" Silverpine said in an interested tone, his eyes twinkling.

(I shall now demand a giant mech battle.)

"That's what I said,"
    She grins standing up. She lowered her head to kiss him on the forehead. "We're in a dream....might as well take advantage of it."

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

"That's what I said,"
    She grins standing up. She lowered her head to kiss him on the forehead. "We're in a dream....might as well take advantage of it."
    "Let's do it." he said, standing up as well, grinning madly.

Captain's Log. Stardate 2917. We're cruising through what is known as the Neutral Zone, where strange ships have been sighted by our outposts. So far, we have detected no sign of enemy ships, though I have a bad feeling already about this whole affair.

Captain Silver leaned back in his chair as he finished his diction. The ESS Baloney was one of the finest ship in the whole of the Federation. And of course it carried the pride of the star nation. The giant mech, Zaitoichi.

(Feel free to pervert this scenario in wildest way possible.)
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-30 at 01:53 PM.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

"Let's do it." he said, standing up as well, grinning madly.

Captain's Log. Stardate 2917. We're cruising through what is known as the Neutral Zone, where strange ships have been sighted by our outposts. So far, we have detected no sign of enemy ships, though I have a bad feeling already about this whole affair.

Captain Silver leaned back in his chair as he finished his diction. The ESS Baloney was one of the finest ship in the whole of the Federation. And of course it carried the pride of the star nation. The giant mech, Zaitoichi.

(Feel free to pervert this scenario in wildest way possible.)
    On the outskirts of the quadrant the villainous Lady Aventura lay in wait, preying on passing ships. The SS Harem'u, finest ship to come out of Gearstride Industries, built for speed....and comfort....oh especially comfort. Why with its cushion-y interior....and its errr....moving on.

Lady Aventura sat in her rather comfortable captain's chair as a cute filly fed her grapes.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

On the outskirts of the quadrant the villainous Lady Aventura lay in wait, preying on passing ships. The SS Harem'u, finest ship to come out of Gearstride Industries, built for speed....and comfort....oh especially comfort. Why with its cushion-y interior....and its errr....moving on.

Lady Aventura sat in her rather comfortable captain's chair as a cute filly fed her grapes.
    'Sir! We have detected a strange object off our port bow. It doesn't match any known ship design!"

"Hail the ship... if that what it was. Ready our phaser arrays, just in case." Captain Silver barked.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

'Sir! We have detected a strange object off our port bow. It doesn't match any known ship design!"

"Hail the ship... if that what it was. Ready our phaser arrays, just in case." Captain Silver barked.
    "Ma'am our communications have intercepted a message...for the SS Harem'u," Another scantily...dressed pony...that doesn't make any sense...uh...forget this part, informed Lady Aventura.

"Well then...answer it, put them on the screen....let's see what they want....then we take them down," Lady Aventura casually said as the cute filly popped a grape in her mouth.

"Right away ma'am."

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ma'am our communications have intercepted a message...for the SS Harem'u," Another scantily...dressed pony...that doesn't make any sense...uh...forget this part, informed Lady Aventura.

"Well then...answer it, put them on the screen....let's see what they want....then we take them down," Lady Aventura casually said as the cute filly popped a grape in her mouth.

"Right away ma'am."
    "Receiving an answer, Captain."
    "Put it on screen."

The viewscreen flickered to life to show a xanadu mare sitting on a cushiony chair. The... interior of the ship was scandalous to say the least.

"A harem-themed ship? Really?" Silverpine said, as he facehoofed.

"This is the ESS Baloney of the Federation. We have recent reports of strange ships pirating in the area. Stand down, and let our boarding parties inspect your ship."

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-On board the SS Harem'u

"Well, we are having a fabulous little shing-dig happening, you're more than welcomed to join us," Lady Aventura grinned a coy grin at Captain Silver. She eyed him through the screen.

"Oh my, well I would be honored if you joined the party as my personal guest,"
    She said adopting a temptress smile.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride-On board the SS Harem'u

"Well, we are having a fabulous little shing-dig happening, you're more than welcomed to join us," Lady Aventura grinned a coy grin at Captain Silver. She eyed him through the screen.

"Oh my, well I would be honored if you joined the party as my personal guest,"
    She said adopting a temptress smile.
    "Uh huh. I'll be over then." he said, before terminating the connection.

"Something isn't right about that ship capt'. It's too heavily armed to be a mere... *ahem* pleasure cruiser."

"So I can see. Prep the security team. We're beaming aboard." Captain Silver rubbed his forehead as he pondered the matter. That mare was pretty hot. Still, he had a job to do.

A couple of minutes, the captain materialised aboard the other ship with half a dozen redshirts, each armed with a phaser.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-30 at 10:07 PM.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

"Uh huh. I'll be over then." he said, before terminating the connection.

"Something isn't right about that ship capt'. It's too heavily armed to be a mere... *ahem* pleasure cruiser."

"So I can see. Prep the security team. We're beaming aboard." Captain Silver rubbed his forehead as he pondered the matter. That mare was pretty hot. Still, he had a job to do.

A couple of minutes, the captain materialized aboard the other ship with half a dozen redshirts, each armed with a phaser.

There stood Lady Aventura surrounded by a couple of cute fillies and dashing stallions in plugsuit-like uniforms. She moved with a hammy evil seductress air of authority.

"Welcome aboard, Captain and-" She looked over at the red shirts around him. "And mooks. There's no need to have your weapons out. It's a time to relax and to enjoy yourselves." She strutted over to Captain Silver and whispered to him. "Perhaps you'll join me later in my quarters for a little private...discussion."

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

There stood Lady Aventura surrounded by a couple of cute fillies and dashing stallions in plugsuit-like uniforms. She moved with a hammy evil seductress air of authority.

"Welcome aboard, Captain and-" She looked over at the red shirts around him. "And mooks. There's no need to have your weapons out. It's a time to relax and to enjoy yourselves." She strutted over to Captain Silver and whispered to him. "Perhaps you'll join me later in my quarters for a little private...discussion."
    "Right." Captain Silver replied, breathing hard to keep his hormones in check. He waved for his team to stand down. "In the meantime, we have a little piracy problem here in the Neutral Zone. I suppose you know anything about that?"

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

"Right." Captain Silver replied, breathing hard to keep his hormones in check. He waved for his team to stand down. "In the meantime, we have a little piracy problem here in the Neutral Zone. I suppose you know anything about that?"

"Oh dear...piracy threat?" The xanadu mare sported a look of worry. "No...I'm afraid not....We're not in danger right now are we? I wouldn't want to put my guests in danger." The mare had to continue this act...well it was partially an act. Captain Silver will be soon brought down..bwahaha.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-07-01 at 12:05 AM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh dear...piracy threat?" The xanadu mare sported a look of worry. "No...I'm afraid not....We're not in danger right now are we? I wouldn't want to put my guests in danger." The mare had to continue this act...well it was partially an act. Captain Silver will be soon brought down..bwahaha.
    "For a ship armed to the teeth like yours, I doubt any harm will come to us." Captain Silver replied wryly. A slight nod of his head signalled for his team to get ready. This mare was definitely putting on an act alright. If only there was a way to signal the Baloney.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

"For a ship armed to the teeth like yours, I doubt any harm will come to us." Captain Silver replied wryly. A slight nod of his head signaled for his team to get ready. This mare was definitely putting on an act alright. If only there was a way to signal the Baloney.

"Doesn't mean that I can't worry, I am but mare,"
    She dramatically sighed bringing a hoof to her forehead.

"You know, you've never introduced your handsome self,"
    She brought a hoof to his pony breast.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

"Doesn't mean that I can't worry, I am but mare,"
    She dramatically sighed bringing a hoof to her forehead.

"You know, you've never introduced your handsome self,"
    She brought a hoof to his pony breast.
    "Captain Silver, of the ESS Baloney." he said, disengaging the hoof from his chest, albeit slightly reluctantly. "I have to ask you though, what are you piloting *ahem* such a ship so far out in the Neutral Zone?"

19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground

"Captain Silver, of the ESS Baloney." he said, disengaging the hoof from his chest, albeit slightly reluctantly. "I have to ask you though, what are you piloting *ahem* such a ship so far out in the Neutral Zone?"
    "Well, we're a different sort of pleasure cruise, hence the armed to the teeth aspect," She left it vague. She then put a fore leg over his and gestured that they moved on. "However I find myself bored with this prologue....you and your crew should go enjoy yourself."

The plug-suit wearing harem ponies made a slight bow greeting their guests in unison.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-07-01 at 01:12 AM.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, we're a different sort of pleasure cruise, hence the armed to the teeth aspect," She left it vague. She then put a fore leg over his and gestured that they moved on. "However I find myself bored with this prologue....you and your crew should go enjoy yourself."

The plug-suit wearing harem ponies made a slight bow greeting their guests in unison.
    "Enjoy...?" Captain Silver asked. Her seductive voice was making it hard to think... and there's something about this place... Already one of the redshirts was drooling slight at the corner of his mouth as he was accosted by several of crew.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

"Enjoy...?" Captain Silver asked. Her seductive voice was making it hard to think... and there's something about this place... Already one of the redshirts was drooling slight at the corner of his mouth as he was accosted by several of crew.
    There were a few other...guests, though they did not seem a tiny bit off, as vague as that sounds. Inside this ship with its scandalous interior...it just didn't make sense, well at least the areas that Lady Aventura showed him.

Captain Silver and the crew were treated to all manners of relaxation. Massages, entertainment, yummy food, including a delicious drink made from lotus nectar, they were treated lavishly, like kings. It was all...so warm and....so comfortable...one didn't want to leave.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-07-01 at 12:13 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

This isn't right. What were they doing here? Captain Silver found it all very enjoyable, yet the feeling of oddity wouldn't go away.

Then he remembered. He forgotten to feed his fish. The Captain stood up suddenly, surprising the mare who was attending to his hooves in most intimate fashion and tilted his head at Lady Adventura.

"I'm sorry, Lady, I have to get back to my ship. I have a personal matter to attend to."

23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground

This isn't right. What were they doing here? Captain Silver found it all very enjoyable, yet the feeling of oddity wouldn't go away.

Then he remembered. He forgotten to feed his fish. The Captain stood up suddenly, surprising the mare who was attending to his hooves in most intimate fashion and tilted his head at Lady Adventura.

"I'm sorry, Lady, I have to get back to my ship. I have a personal matter to attend to."
    Lady Aventura abruptly got up startling one of her stallions who was giving a nice shoulder massage. She trotted over to him looping a leg around his and pulled him toward her.

"No...don't go just yet...surely it can wait, please stay a little while longer,"
    She whispered in his ear.

Incidentally...many hours found themselves passing when it only felt like thirty minutes.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

Lady Aventura abruptly got up startling one of her stallions who was giving a nice shoulder massage. She trotted over to him looping a leg around his and pulled him toward her.

"No...don't go just yet...surely it can wait, please stay a little while longer,"
    She whispered in his ear.

Incidentally...many hours found themselves passing when it only felt like thirty minutes.
    "I'm afraid I cannot, Lady. Nemo must be fed. He's rather picky on his meal time." Captain Silver said, again having to suppress the desire to submit to this mare, mind body and soul. He glanced at the watch in his forehoof. "What the... it's already nine hours since we arrived?"

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm afraid I cannot, Lady. Nemo must be fed. He's rather picky on his meal time." Captain Silver said, again having to suppress the desire to submit to this mare, mind body and soul. He glanced at the watch in his forehoof. "What the... it's already nine hours since we arrived?"

"Time flies when you're having fun?"
    Lady Aventura giggled demurely not letting go. Nine hours was a lot of time for...something to have happened to his ship while Captain Silver and his red shirts...indulged.

"And your red shirts look like they're having so much fun..."
    The 'evil' mare used her marely wiles stroking his leg.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-07-01 at 07:11 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

"Time flies when you're having fun?"
    Lady Aventura giggled demurely not letting go. Nine hours was a lot of time for...something to have happened to his ship while Captain Silver and his red shirts...indulged.

"And your red shirts look like they're having so much fun..."
    The 'evil' mare used her marely wiles stroking his leg.
    Captain Silver glanced back at his crew. They were indeed enjoying themselves immensely. A few were already sprawled on the bed, grinning idiotically as they indulged indeed.

Then he felt the mare stroking his leg... by Celestia, such a light touch never felt so good. "I..." Silver could feel his defenses weakening. "... I need to contact my ship... first," he said, breathing heavily, still not daring to move.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

Captain Silver glanced back at his crew. They were indeed enjoying themselves immensely. A few were already sprawled on the bed, grinning idiotically as they indulged indeed.

Then he felt the mare stroking his leg... by Celestia, such a light touch never felt so good. "I..." Silver could feel his defenses weakening. "... I need to contact my ship... first," he said, breathing heavily, still not daring to move.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that Captain Silver," The dastardly mare dropped her flirtatious demeanor. Immediately her plug suit wearing stallions and mares appeared sporting jawbreaker rifles. Lady Aventura sported an extra large candy cane sword that really just came out from nowhere. She held it against his breast.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-07-01 at 10:30 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that Captain Silver," The dastardly mare dropped her flirtatious demeanor. Immediately her plug suit wearing stallions and mares appeared sporting jawbreaker rifles. Lady Aventura sported an extra large candy cane sword that really just came out from nowhere. She held it against his breast.
    "I knew it," Captain Silver cried as the mare flashed her sword. He made a face as the sword hovered against his chest. His crew were similarly trapped. Fortunately, he already made plans... of a sort. Very discreetly, he gave a slight nod to one of the redshirts.

Said redshirt immediately threw himself against the nearest plug suit stallion and started a general melee in the room. Captain Silver knocked the sword off in one smooth motion and galloped out of the room. "ESS Baloney, prepare for emergency teleport."

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

"I knew it," Captain Silver cried as the mare flashed her sword. He made a face as the sword hovered against his chest. His crew were similarly trapped. Fortunately, he already made plans... of a sort. Very discreetly, he gave a slight nod to one of the redshirts.

Said redshirt immediately threw himself against the nearest plug suit stallion and started a general melee in the room. Captain Silver knocked the sword off in one smooth motion and galloped out of the room. "ESS Baloney, prepare for emergency teleport."
    " I DON'T THINK SO CAPTAIN SILVER!" Aventura cackled chased after him brandishing her candy cane sword again. "I believe you might find....difficulty in contacting your ship."

In the background the redshirts and the plug suits were engaging in dramatic battle.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

" I DON'T THINK SO CAPTAIN SILVER!" Aventura cackled chased after him brandishing her candy cane sword again. "I believe you might find....difficulty in contacting your ship."

In the background the redshirts and the plug suits were engaging in dramatic battle.
    "Oh cripes." Captain Silver simply said as he heard only static on his communicator. "I guess... we have to fight on your turf then." He turned to face the crazed mare with phaser on... hoof. Let's just ignore reality for a moment and say the phaser sticks to the hoof.