New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Oh cripes." Captain Silver simply said as he heard only static on his communicator. "I guess... we have to fight on your turf then." He turned to face the crazed mare with phaser on... hoof. Let's just ignore reality for a moment and say the phaser sticks to the hoof.
    Lady Aventura flashed a crazy-sexy grin as she too ignored reality...since it WAS a dream after all and wielded the candy cane sword between her hooves. She brandished her sword and "slashed" at him with the blunt candy cane sword doing only clothing damage. She ogled him.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Lady Aventura flashed a crazy-sexy grin as she too ignored reality...since it WAS a dream after all and wielded the candy cane sword between her hooves. She brandished her sword and "slashed" at him with the blunt candy cane sword doing only clothing damage. She ogled him.
    "Woah nelly!" the captain exclaimed, expecting injury. He looked down only to find his captain's uniform partially torn. And he looked up to find the mare... staring at his exposed body. Smirking, he set his phaser on stun and hit the mare with a stun ray.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

"Woah nelly!" the captain exclaimed, expecting injury. He looked down only to find his captain's uniform partially torn. And he looked up to find the mare... staring at his exposed body. Smirking, he set his phaser on stun and hit the mare with a stun ray.
    "Oh my...looking at you...has got me stunned..." She reverted back to her siren flirty self with a warm grin as she fell on her backside.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh my...looking at you...has got me stunned..." She reverted back to her siren flirty self with a warm grin as she fell on her backside.
    "What...?" Captain Silverpine stared at the mare with surprise. The shock should taken any normal pony out... unless... she wasn't normal to begin with. "Oh cripes, what have I gotten myself into?" That grin was unsettling him... and somehow exciting him at the same time.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-07-03 at 12:52 AM.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

"What...?" Captain Silverpine stared at the mare with surprise. The shock should taken any normal pony out... unless... she wasn't normal to begin with. "Oh cripes, what have I gotten myself into?" That grin was unsettling him... and somehow exciting him at the same time.

(Lol..I thought it was supposed to like..some sort of paralysis)

"Well handsome...it seems you have me stunned...I guess you're going to have to arrest me now,"
    She laid on the ground, her body stunned. Unfortunately her mouth didn't get stunned as well as she gave him an alluring smile.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground

(Lol..I thought it was supposed to like..some sort of paralysis)

"Well handsome...it seems you have me stunned...I guess you're going to have to arrest me now,"
    She laid on the ground, her body stunned. Unfortunately her mouth didn't get stunned as well as she gave him an alluring smile.
    (Idk, it seemed to knock people out just fine in Star Trek. It's a dream anyway, logic be damned. Gearstride is probably having fun perverting the dream anyway.)

"... I guess so," the captain said, unsure of himself all of a sudden. Behind he could still hear the battle between Gear's stallions and his own redshirts raging. Then an idea hit him. "Or I could just take control of your ship and fly us over to Federation space." He grinned and grabbed the mare by the neck. "And a hostage would do nicely."

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

(Idk, it seemed to knock people out just fine in Star Trek. It's a dream anyway, logic be damned. Gearstride is probably having fun perverting the dream anyway.)

"... I guess so," the captain said, unsure of himself all of a sudden. Behind he could still hear the battle between Gear's stallions and his own redshirts raging. Then an idea hit him. "Or I could just take control of your ship and fly us over to Federation space." He grinned and grabbed the mare by the neck. "And a hostage would do nicely."

"Uuungh....please...don't be so rough handsome...I happen to like my neck,"
    Lady Aventura feigned a squeak. She feigned a hurt look and dramatically sighed. "Well...you *could* try to pilot my ship...I am your hostage...its not like I can do anything now."

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

"Uuungh....please...don't be so rough handsome...I happen to like my neck,"
    Lady Aventura feigned a squeak. She feigned a hurt look and dramatically sighed. "Well...you *could* try to pilot my ship...I am your hostage...its not like I can do anything now."
    "Right..." Silverpine said, but he loosened his hold on the mare somewhat, leaving her room to maneuver and strike at the captain if she so wished. The pair continued on walking along the harem-themed corridor.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-07-03 at 02:43 AM.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Troll in the Playground

"Right..." Silverpine said, but he loosened his hold on the mare somewhat, leaving her room to maneuver and strike at the captain if she so wished. The pair continued on walking along the harem-themed corridor.

"Hey Silverpine...wanna just skip ahead to the inevitable mecha battle?"
    Gearstride/Lady Aventura whispered into the ear of the stallion giving it a small nip as he force marched down the corridor.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey Silverpine...wanna just skip ahead to the inevitable mecha battle?"
    Gearstride/Lady Aventura whispered into the ear of the stallion giving it a small nip as he force marched down the corridor.
    "As you wish," Silverpine/Captain Silver bowed.

The two suddenly found themselves outside in space, Gearstride in a mecha of her choosing, and Silverpine in a vaguely fighter-jet like ship.

"Now we shall battle to the death... or at least till one surrenders."

11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

"As you wish," Silverpine/Captain Silver bowed.

The two suddenly found themselves outside in space, Gearstride in a mecha of her choosing, and Silverpine in a vaguely fighter-jet like ship.

"Now we shall battle to the death... or at least till one surrenders."
    "Which will be you Captain Silver...Insert cute cackle here," The xanadu mare was in a gundam-mized version of The Clunker and sported a useless red tattered scarf as well.

"Let us begin..."

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground

"Which will be you Captain Silver...Insert cute cackle here," The xanadu mare was in a gundam-mized version of The Clunker and sported a useless red tattered scarf as well.

"Let us begin..."
    "Indeed." he nodded, and boosted his engine. He began a traditional attack run on the mech, his forward guns spitting out numerous plasma bullets against her mech. Oh no, he didn't want show his hands too early yet.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

"Indeed." he nodded, and boosted his engine. He began a traditional attack run on the mech, his forward guns spitting out numerous plasma bullets against her mech. Oh no, he didn't want show his hands too early yet.
    The mecha Clunker deployed an energy shield, a literal energy shield in one giant mechanical hand and mecha rifle in the other hand. Inside the cockpit, Aventura thrust a level forward propelling the shield arm into place as the plasma bullets bounced back to Captain Silver. Aventura yelled like a hot blooded shonen hero...despite being the villain.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

The mecha Clunker deployed an energy shield, a literal energy shield in one giant mechanical hand and mecha rifle in the other hand. Inside the cockpit, Aventura thrust a level forward propelling the shield arm into place as the plasma bullets bounced back to Captain Silver. Aventura yelled like a hot blooded shonen hero...despite being the villain.
    Captain Silver expertly weaved his ship in between the ricocheting plasma bullets, dodging most of them with ease and letting his shields taking what few that hit him. He tried again with another run, this time dropping firing his main gun, an EM cannon designed to disable shields.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Troll in the Playground

Captain Silver expertly weaved his ship in between the ricocheting plasma bullets, dodging most of them with ease and letting his shields taking what few that hit him. He tried again with another run, this time dropping firing his main gun, an EM cannon designed to disable shields.
    Lady Aventura gritted her teeth as the EM cannon shots hit her shield as it started to glitch. With her mechanical prowess and general know-how with machines the mare steered The Mecha Clunker into an asteroid field that was there for flavor. It was a game of cat and mouse/hide and seek as Aventura put it into auto-pilot and grabbed a monkey wrench to go fix the shields.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ettin in the Playground

Lady Aventura gritted her teeth as the EM cannon shots hit her shield as it started to glitch. With her mechanical prowess and general know-how with machines the mare steered The Mecha Clunker into an asteroid field that was there for flavor. It was a game of cat and mouse/hide and seek as Aventura put it into auto-pilot and grabbed a monkey wrench to go fix the shields.
    Captain Silver tried to regain weapons lock on the mech as it drifted further into the asteroid field. The various asteroids floating about wasn't helping though. He decided to blast his way through instead, using his plasma guns to full effect. It was slow work however, and Lady Adventura would have plenty of time to get her shields up and running again.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

Captain Silver tried to regain weapons lock on the mech as it drifted further into the asteroid field. The various asteroids floating about wasn't helping though. He decided to blast his way through instead, using his plasma guns to full effect. It was slow work however, and Lady Adventura would have plenty of time to get her shields up and running again.
    Lady Aventura put on a plugsuit with a tether and secured a helmet over her head and maneuvered through a hatch. Oh the silence of space not even the grinding of the asteroids as they collided with eachother or the explosions either, bah, how boring.

She was a vulnerable target at the moment, her only hope was that the asteroid field would hold Captain Silver long enough while she quickly worked to get the shields back online and with a little extra sumthin' sumthin' surprises too.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

Lady Aventura put on a plugsuit with a tether and secured a helmet over her head and maneuvered through a hatch. Oh the silence of space not even the grinding of the asteroids as they collided with eachother or the explosions either, bah, how boring.

She was a vulnerable target at the moment, her only hope was that the asteroid field would hold Captain Silver long enough while she quickly worked to get the shields back online and with a little extra sumthin' sumthin' surprises too.
    Captain Silver swore as yet another asteroid got into the way. His fighter craft wasn't going to make it in time. Desperate, he launched the missiles he had on his ship, all 4 of them, each homing in on the disabled mecha.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground

Captain Silver swore as yet another asteroid got into the way. His fighter craft wasn't going to make it in time. Desperate, he launched the missiles he had on his ship, all 4 of them, each homing in on the disabled mecha.

"Darn you Silverpine, you cheater,"
    Gear Lady Aventura mumbled as she saw the oncoming missiles. She quickly cut her tether and pushed away from The Mecha Clunker. Everything was slow-mo with lots and lots of cutshots.

Boom.

Lady Aventura activated her rocket boosters to safely escape the radius explosion.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-07-05 at 01:48 AM.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ettin in the Playground

"Darn you Silverpine, you cheater,"
    Gear Lady Aventura mumbled as she saw the oncoming missiles. She quickly cut her tether and pushed away from The Mecha Clunker. Everything was slow-mo with lots and lots of cutshots.

Boom.

Lady Aventura activated her rocket boosters to safely escape the radius explosion.
    "Haha!" Captain Silver whooped, letting go of the controls momentarily. Bad move. His fighter craft wings clipped the edge of an asteroid, and was torn clean off.

"Oh hay. Damn victory dances always gets me." Silverpine muttered, as he launched his ejection seat as well. Well, that's two pilots out in the vacuum.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

"Haha!" Captain Silver whooped, letting go of the controls momentarily. Bad move. His fighter craft wings clipped the edge of an asteroid, and was torn clean off.

"Oh hay. Damn victory dances always gets me." Silverpine muttered, as he launched his ejection seat as well. Well, that's two pilots out in the vacuum.
    "Hey Captain Silver," The mare rocketed toward him. "Is it just me or did we somehow make a dream mecha/whatever it was you were driving....come off as lackluster?"

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey Captain Silver," The mare rocketed toward him. "Is it just me or did we somehow make a dream mecha/whatever it was you were driving....come off as lackluster?"
    (I blame my studies and ongoing commitments to write another Trixie fic. Also, having to pop in at different threads was getting draining. Time to end this for now?)

"Probably. Ran out of dream juice a long time ago." Silverpine shrugged, before playfully sending the mare spinning with a light push.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

(I blame my studies and ongoing commitments to write another Trixie fic. Also, having to pop in at different threads was getting draining. Time to end this for now?)

"Probably. Ran out of dream juice a long time ago." Silverpine shrugged, before playfully sending the mare spinning with a light push.
    (What? Oh...I thought this was intentional...hence why I was doing it as well xD)

"Hey, that's not nice sweetstuff...and to think I wanted to have a uh..discussion with you in my private chambers...and discuss...a lot of things with you. Dang that's a horrible innuendo," Gear stabilized herself with her rocket booster thingies.

(Yea sure we could end this for now)

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ettin in the Playground

(What? Oh...I thought this was intentional...hence why I was doing it as well xD)

"Hey, that's not nice sweetstuff...and to think I wanted to have a uh..discussion with you in my private chambers...and discuss...a lot of things with you. Dang that's a horrible innuendo," Gear stabilized herself with her rocket booster thingies.

(Yea sure we could end this for now)
    (Well if it is intentional, then I'll play along, though I probably won't be able to cook up a crazy dream for a long while... depending on how long my brain decided to derp. )

Silverpine facehoofed. "By Celestia, you sure do know how to rattle off those innuendos. But since this is a dream, why didn't you make it reality anyway?"

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

(Well if it is intentional, then I'll play along, though I probably won't be able to cook up a crazy dream for a long while... depending on how long my brain decided to derp. )

Silverpine facehoofed. "By Celestia, you sure do know how to rattle off those innuendos. But since this is a dream, why didn't you make it reality anyway?"
    "For you sweetstuff, I figured you wanted something more action-y, so I just kept with innuendos and blah to...my version of a minimal." Gear once again propelled herself toward him and stopping at leg's width lest he try that again.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

"For you sweetstuff, I figured you wanted something more action-y, so I just kept with innuendos and blah to...my version of a minimal." Gear once again propelled herself toward him and stopping at leg's width lest he try that again.
    "If this is minimal... dear Celestia, why am I suddenly morbidly curious as to see your ideal dream sequence?" Silverpine replied, his seat spinning slowly under the zero gravity conditions.

(Yes, he definitely is asking for a harsh dose of Gear's dream sequence now. )
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-07-05 at 11:34 AM.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

"If this is minimal... dear Celestia, why am I suddenly morbidly curious as to see your ideal dream sequence?" Silverpine replied, his seat spinning slowly under the zero gravity conditions.

(Yes, he definitely is asking for a harsh dose of Gear's dream sequence now. )
    Gearstride just gave Silverpine a leering grin. "Maybe you'll find out....and regret that curios on some other dream night. But as you said 'blah blah dream juice running out'." She moved closer not caring if he tried to send her floating off again. She moved so that she was now sitting in his lap facing him, putting her forelegs around him.

"So...how does this ending a dream thing work again...Well whatever...let's be cheesy and wake eachother up with a kiss," She brushed her pony lips over his and grinned. "It was fun though playing a seductress villain to the great Captain Silver.."

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride just gave Silverpine a leering grin. "Maybe you'll find out....and regret that curios on some other dream night. But as you said 'blah blah dream juice running out'." She moved closer not caring if he tried to send her floating off again. She moved so that she was now sitting in his lap facing him, putting her forelegs around him.

"So...how does this ending a dream thing work again...Well whatever...let's be cheesy and wake eachother up with a kiss," She brushed her pony lips over his and grinned. "It was fun though playing a seductress villain to the great Captain Silver.."
    "Heh, cliche way to end a dream indeed," he murmured as his pony lips met hers.

(/end ponydreams for now)

29. - Top - End - #209
    Colossus in the Playground

[Diamond Dog Warrens]

There was an odd amount of light in these tunnels. In some places, there are burning torches filling the corridors with a warm orange glow. In others, tiny fragments of gemstones emerged from the earth emitting cold multicoloured hues. In the upper tunnels, these glowing gemstones were rare incidents, but the few dusty fragments - too small to be worth mining - added some strange colour to the underground tunnels.

There was no clear direction. Sound echoed from every corridor and side corridor, and every path had abrupt twists and turns and random dead ends. There was, in fairness, a network of signposts and maps. Unfortunately, as these were written in smells, most ponies would be unable to tell the difference between them and the pungent nose-numbing stench of the Diamond Dogs. Without some sort of way to determine direction, any progress would be completely by chance.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World/Time Bubbles Thread

Dawn Blossom followed behind the others, eyes slightly droopy. She'd already traversed half the Everwild Mountains to find the silver apple for Soft, and now this. She was quite tired as a result, but she still had another friend to save.

---

Thunderbolt followed the rest of the foal squad into the tunnels. He wasn't sure exactly why he was here, he just knew that someone needed rescuing, and it was his duty as a pony to help out however he could. Plus, he wasn't going to let Spark have all the fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show