New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Hueco Mundo 3

Las Noches - Octava District

Ivaz folds her arms over her chest and pouts. Man, you guys are no fun.

She sighs. Fine, no killing Ruwa. No hurting her, either. If it can be helped. Of course, she hopes it can't.

So...any ideas where to start looking for her?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

"I was hoping you'd know. In any case, maybe the Palacio?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #243

Ivaz shakes her head. Haven't seen her since you disappeared.

Yeah, the Palacio seems like as good a place as any to start.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

4. - Top - End - #244
    Orc in the Playground

Las Noches Primera city

Mimus see's a lone wandering soul and after all the quietness and boredom she decided to interact. She'd called out to him. "Hey! Hey you! What'cha doin!?" Well more like screaming at an annoying volume.
    Last edited by Vulkan; 2011-09-12 at 09:00 PM.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkan View Post
    Las Noches Primera city

Mimus see's a lone wandering soul and after all the quietness and boredom she decided to interact. She'd called out to him. "Hey! Hey you! What'cha doin!?" Well more like screaming at an annoying volume.
    Absalon looks up from the ground, where he looks while he walks and thinks.

"Why are you shouting at such a loud and annoying volume? If you must know, I am fraccion to hers truely miss Cuerva de Sangre, the primera espada."

6. - Top - End - #246
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Absalon looks up from the ground, where he looks while he walks and thinks.

"Why are you shouting at such a loud and annoying volume? If you must know, I am fraccion to hers truely miss Cuerva de Sangre, the primera espada."
    Changed her tone "Obviously so you will hear me. Can't really say that answered my question as to what you were up to, at all really. Anyways I'm Mimus, Fraccion of-" Mimus paused thinking deeply for moment and then mumbled to herself "-crap forgot her name" She then giggled "What do you like to do for fun around here? The last guy liked to paint, once in awhile I like to turn into him to do so but mostly to make a fool out of him in the mirror."

7. - Top - End - #247

Changed her tone "Obviously so you will hear me. Can't really say that answered my question as to what you were up to, at all really. Anyways I'm Mimus, Fraccion of-" Mimus paused thinking deeply for moment and then mumbled to herself "-crap forgot her name" She then giggled "What do you like to do for fun around here? The last guy liked to paint, once in awhile I like to turn into him to do so but mostly to make a fool out of him in the mirror."
    Absalon looks around for other people. "I was simply taking a stroll, nothing more nothing less. Fun, you say? I don't think there is a lot of time for fun around here, we have plans to make, people to kill. I have to train the core forces, but I'm giving them a small break right now. The way I like to have fun is to meet new people. Like we just have met."

He smiles, but there is no warmth in his eyes, no spark of happiness.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Orc in the Playground

Absalon looks around for other people. "I was simply taking a stroll, nothing more nothing less. Fun, you say? I don't think there is a lot of time for fun around here, we have plans to make, people to kill. I have to train the core forces, but I'm giving them a small break right now. The way I like to have fun is to meet new people. Like we just have met."

He smiles, but there is no warmth in his eyes, no spark of happiness.

Mimus cracked her knuckles and then spoke in an intelligent tone "You realize that the nature of our organization and the bare basic instinct of a hollow would more than likely give us at least two out of every five arrancar who take pleasure in killing to the point of calling it fun? Also I'm sure we have at least one arrogant intellect amongst us who I wouldn't be surprised if they were stroking more than just their ego while planning. So technically those things can be fun." Mimus patted her chest making gulping noises before making a loud belch that would echo. "Anyways Mr. broody any new talent worth mentioning, or worth messing with? Y'know you probably see plenty of good talent all the time but by now have grown jaded to it, or never had any interest in any of them."

9. - Top - End - #249

Mimus cracked her knuckles and then spoke in an intelligent tone "You realize that the nature of our organization and the bare basic instinct of a hollow would more than likely give us at least two out of every five arrancar who take pleasure in killing to the point of calling it fun? Also I'm sure we have at least one arrogant intellect amongst us who I wouldn't be surprised if they were stroking more than just their ego while planning. So technically those things can be fun." Mimus patted her chest making gulping noises before making a loud belch that would echo. "Anyways Mr. broody any new talent worth mentioning, or worth messing with? Y'know you probably see plenty of good talent all the time but by now have grown jaded to it, or never had any interest in any of them."
    Absalon is quite taken aback by this type of talk. He crosses his arm across his chest. "I don't stroke my ego, or anything else for that matter."

He steps forward, closer to Mimus.

"I haven't been here for long, so I haven't seen much new talent. I've never seen you before so you could be considered new talent, and from what I see you are pretty top notch."

10. - Top - End - #250
    Orc in the Playground

Absalon is quite taken aback by this type of talk. He crosses his arm across his chest. "I don't stroke my ego, or anything else for that matter."

He steps forward, closer to Mimus.

"I haven't been here for long, so I haven't seen much new talent. I've never seen you before so you could be considered new talent, and from what I see you are pretty top notch."
    Muttered to herself looking away as if she was narrating. "Wasn't implying you did but now I have my suspicions." She snapped back to Absalon's direction. "Technically depending on who's around, I'm the strongest of all the fraccion." She giggled playing with her hair. "It's a shame however, I'm guessing most of them are to die. Do me a favor and try to keep their pain to a minimum." Mimus twitched "Unless they have a release like any of our current members, especially like mine. Make sure they die painfully." She laughed slapping her knees

11. - Top - End - #251
    Pixie in the Playground

[Del Tower Septima]

"Have we traveled far enough yet, sister?" Kaitin complained, rubbing her sore legs. The twins had been beneath the ground in Talon's secret area when the city had been rearranged, so they no longer knew where to find anything. They managed to get completely lost until they felt the familiar reiatsu of Sereg permeating one of the new towers that surrounded the main citadel. They had taken a short break, considering their options.

"I believe so, sister. I think that this is Sereg's new home. We need to keep going." Cashin responded. She hauled her sister up to her feet and resumed walking. Before long, they would get to the door. Maybe Sereg would even be happy to see them...
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2011-09-12 at 10:32 PM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

12. - Top - End - #252

Muttered to herself looking away as if she was narrating. "Wasn't implying you did but now I have my suspicions." She snapped back to Absalon's direction. "Technically depending on who's around, I'm the strongest of all the fraccion." She giggled playing with her hair. "It's a shame however, I'm guessing most of them are to die. Do me a favor and try to keep their pain to a minimum." Mimus twitched "Unless they have a release like any of our current members, especially like mine. Make sure they die painfully." She laughed slapping her knees
    Absalon seems confused. "What do you mean? Who's pain am I keeping to a minimum as a favor to you?"

13. - Top - End - #253
    Orc in the Playground

Absalon seems confused. "What do you mean? Who's pain am I keeping to a minimum as a favor to you?"
    "I dunno, I don't know that many here. But after all if they started dropping like flies and painfully it would discourage the others which will reflect poorly overall but will inspire only a few to go above and beyond, however those few won't likely be worth anything in reality and if we're to just throw fodder let's just make sure it's in mass to snuff the flames of war." Mimus had a blank expression on her face. "Or feed it. Either or. So when was the last time you had a snack in the mortal world? I personally can't remember."

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    In reaction, the man, or maybe beast would be more proper, draws in a long breath... then blows a warm gust of wind from its mouth, clearing away the smoke. If Genoveva is still there, she can smell sulphur, blood and hot iron in his breath. He tenses his muscles, preparing to rush after her once again.
    The smoke clears to reveal a blasted and burned body...that couldn't be further from Genoveva's own. It was hulking and scaled, bestial even, and also unmistakeably deader then a doornail. As it hangs there, glazed eyes peer back down at Hannibal before it's body plummets down towards the sand. Of Genoveva herself there's no trace except the faint glimmering of her oppressive reiatsu to all but the most perceptive gaze.

Up until the moment she blazes back into sight behind the vizard-monster, holding her hand like a knife before stabbing it towards Hannibal's back, seeking to destroy his soul rest with her bare hand. If it worked, it would end the fight for most normal shinigami but this one had already pulled out several surprising tricks. Despite her speed though, or perhaps because of it, an attack like this would be all but suicide for all but the fastest individuals. It was time to test that speed...
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

15. - Top - End - #255

"I dunno, I don't know that many here. But after all if they started dropping like flies and painfully it would discourage the others which will reflect poorly overall but will inspire only a few to go above and beyond, however those few won't likely be worth anything in reality and if we're to just throw fodder let's just make sure it's in mass to snuff the flames of war." Mimus had a blank expression on her face. "Or feed it. Either or. So when was the last time you had a snack in the mortal world? I personally can't remember."
    "It's been a long time since I've had a snack in the mortal world in forever."

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    The smoke clears to reveal a blasted and burned body...that couldn't be further from Genoveva's own. It was hulking and scaled, bestial even, and also unmistakeably deader then a doornail. As it hangs there, glazed eyes peer back down at Hannibal before it's body plummets down towards the sand. Of Genoveva herself there's no trace except the faint glimmering of her oppressive reiatsu to all but the most perceptive gaze.

Up until the moment she blazes back into sight behind the vizard-monster, holding her hand like a knife before stabbing it towards Hannibal's back, seeking to destroy his soul rest with her bare hand. If it worked, it would end the fight for most normal shinigami but this one had already pulled out several surprising tricks. Despite her speed though, or perhaps because of it, an attack like this would be all but suicide for all but the fastest individuals. It was time to test that speed...
    When it becomes clear the shape doesn't fit the little girl he fought, the man begins to turn around. Maybe it's instinct, or maybe he's just fought too many foes who've gone for a similar cheap attack, thinking themselves clever.

Because of this, Genoveva's hand doesn't hit his back straight, but in a blunt angle. Her slash leaves a bleeding gash in its wake, but glances from the man's tough flesh and doesn't cut deep enough to reach its target.

While momentum of her own stab is still carrying her forward, the man finishes his move, whirling face to face with her, his right hand grabbing her wrist while his left reaches for her shoulder. If succesful, he yanks, pulling the girl off-balance - seeking to smash his forehead against her nose. Collision seems unavoidable.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

17. - Top - End - #257
    Orc in the Playground

"It's been a long time since I've had a snack in the mortal world in forever."
    Mimus had a maniacal grin on her face. "Well, well, well, wel- Oh wait what was I saying? Oh yeah.. Well I don't any reason as to why not we shouldn't? And I do declare I do love a good game of stalking. I think the cadets can wait, can't they? After all everyone has needs, wants and desires and right now I have all three for the same thing."

18. - Top - End - #258

Mimus had a maniacal grin on her face. "Well, well, well, wel- Oh wait what was I saying? Oh yeah.. Well I don't any reason as to why not we shouldn't? And I do declare I do love a good game of stalking. I think the cadets can wait, can't they? After all everyone has needs, wants and desires and right now I have all three for the same thing."
    "Sounds good, I'm a little bored, and could use some exercise. Let's go.

19. - Top - End - #259

Ciudad Baja

Apolinar sits crosslegged, a frown scrawled across his face. Relfection and realisation did not come easily to the general, especially not in this featureless courtyard.

Suddenly, Apolinar sits upright, almost like an idea struck him. He opens a Garganta and is gone who knows where.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #260
    Orc in the Playground

"Sounds good, I'm a little bored, and could use some exercise. Let's go.
    Mimus opened a Garganta to the mortal world "We better keep a low profile so let's try to avoid using anything massive." Mimus would then step into the Garganta leaving it open for Absalon to soon follow closely behind

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post

Ivaz shakes her head. Haven't seen her since you disappeared.

Yeah, the Palacio seems like as good a place as any to start.
    Mei frowns a little. "All right. If she isn't there... well, I can always use the opportunity to set up, so to speak."

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

22. - Top - End - #262

Ivaz nods a little. Sounds like as plan as any.

Well, unless you got any objections, I'm gonna start looking around for her.

Want me to bring her somewhere specific?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

23. - Top - End - #263

Mimus opened a Garganta to the mortal world "We better keep a low profile so let's try to avoid using anything massive." Mimus would then step into the Garganta leaving it open for Absalon to soon follow closely behind
    Absalon takes a moment to attempt to mask his spiritual pressure. He then steps into the Graganta.

24. - Top - End - #264

Alexander

Coming into the domain of Cuerva was a dangerous thing to those not invited. Especially if they had unwittingly slighted the Primera just days prior. But there was someone there. Someone Alexander had to see in order to believe his other senses. Another quincy was alive and thriving in Hueco Mundo. And he was almost there. Just a few hundred yards from the boy he can see him. Studious, training. Preparing for something. Perhaps an escape? The telltale boom of sonido bleeds through with Quincy reiatsu, bringing Alexander to speeds he could only imagine just a week before. In an instant he's standing near Adam, watching. Waiting.

Eventually he speaks. His deep voice echoing with a metallic reverberation. "Who are you, Quincy?"

District Seven

Seven is Sereg's "Lucky Number" and it seems today is his lucky day. As the twins walk to Sereg's throne room they see no sign of another soul int he building, and indeed they will have to walk all the way to the throne room to find their former leader. He sits resting on his throne, one arm still in the sling to keep up the ruse of his injury. "And where might have you two been, I wonder? It's been a while, ladies."
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post

Ivaz nods a little. Sounds like as plan as any.

Well, unless you got any objections, I'm gonna start looking around for her.

Want me to bring her somewhere specific?
    "...if she's not already in the Palacio, bring her there. Preferably through the main entrance hall, but the more time I have, more of the Palacio will be... favorable grounds for me."

Read: covered in fine spider-webs giving Mei a vibrational detection system. :P
    Last edited by horngeek; 2011-09-14 at 04:32 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #266

Ivaz grins and gives a short laugh.

Oh, this is gonna be good.

And with that, the Arrancar is on her way to search for Ruwa.

She'll start in the district.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

27. - Top - End - #267
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Alexander

Coming into the domain of Cuerva was a dangerous thing to those not invited. Especially if they had unwittingly slighted the Primera just days prior. But there was someone there. Someone Alexander had to see in order to believe his other senses. Another quincy was alive and thriving in Hueco Mundo. And he was almost there. Just a few hundred yards from the boy he can see him. Studious, training. Preparing for something. Perhaps an escape? The telltale boom of sonido bleeds through with Quincy reiatsu, bringing Alexander to speeds he could only imagine just a week before. In an instant he's standing near Adam, watching. Waiting.

Eventually he speaks. His deep voice echoing with a metallic reverberation. "Who are you, Quincy?"
    Adam turns around and regards the creature, he would most definitely feel the Quincy reiatsu from that being, but what it looks like isn't anything mortal or even human like a Quincy. And definitely not someone he has seen before roaming around District Uno.

"Adam Gale, Fraccion to Cuerva de Sangre, and who might you be?"
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei, meanwhile (presumable taking Serazel with her) will go to search in the Palacio!

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Vicente's Chambers, Cuarta's Palacio]

Time had passed, and Vicente had returned to his chambers in the Cuarta Espada's domain. His lab that produced the Tonics was in full lock down, so he felt no danger of sneak-thieves was present. Few of the Hollows and Arrancar in this city possessed the subtly to do so.

"Sereg thinks himself powerful. Worthy of the title Tercera. Worthy of respect. Worthy of honor. Pah. He's a mad dog, barely leashed. Just like the last Primera. Her and her obsession with "survival of the fittest". Nothing better than a beast on two legs..."

He sipped from a glass filled with oddly colored wine. He sipped slowly from it, savoring the taste. Reaching over to the nearby workbench, he lifted one of his blackout pellets, contemplating it as he slowly twirled it in his fingers.

"Connected to our aspect, she says? I wonder...Even better, the fool Sereg wasn't there. Heh. Indeed. And my spies reported Talon's little toys making a move. The time is upon us..."

So Vicente drank, and schemed, and dreamed of the approaching day when he would possess the power to have a Palacio of his own.

And in the shadows, he smiled.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

30. - Top - End - #270
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    [Vicente's Chambers, Cuarta's Palacio]

Time had passed, and Vicente had returned to his chambers in the Cuarta Espada's domain. His lab that produced the Tonics was in full lock down, so he felt no danger of sneak-thieves was present. Few of the Hollows and Arrancar in this city possessed the subtly to do so.

"Sereg thinks himself powerful. Worthy of the title Tercera. Worthy of respect. Worthy of honor. Pah. He's a mad dog, barely leashed. Just like the last Primera. Her and her obsession with "survival of the fittest". Nothing better than a beast on two legs..."

He sipped from a glass filled with oddly colored wine. He sipped slowly from it, savoring the taste. Reaching over to the nearby workbench, he lifted one of his blackout pellets, contemplating it as he slowly twirled it in his fingers.

"Connected to our aspect, she says? I wonder...Even better, the fool Sereg wasn't there. Heh. Indeed. And my spies reported Talon's little toys making a move. The time is upon us..."

So Vicente drank, and schemed, and dreamed of the approaching day when he would possess the power to have a Palacio of his own.

And in the shadows, he smiled.
    Tadzio, on orders of his Lady, knocks on Vincente's door.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]