New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: Ascension, The Game of Divinity; 3.5 D&D(Sandbox, Deity/Creation PvP) (ICC)

drakir_nosslin:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Limbo...Here-, where distance is not bounded to any absolute interval, be it geographical or chronological, excluding one's own will upon unreality. Here-, where memory, was the only means to navigate its tempests, & labyrinths. Here where the very essence of chaos itself are struggles against you as well.

Where they failed in usurping your reign, they turned towards
    (Occ: Don't forget, due to Limbo being ever changing, unenchanted maps, unless the area has been stabilized for a long time, will not be up to date, & may not be of use Knowledge or familiarity with your destination, on the other hand can, as noted in: page 94 & 95.
    Last edited by ocel; 2011-09-11 at 01:31 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62

Planetar

Default Re: Ascension, The Game of Divinity; 3.5 D&D(Sandbox, Deity/Creation PvP) (ICC)

Quote Originally Posted by drack View Post
    Ocel
    Spoiler
    Show
    Waldbau sighs and settles back to the material plane to lick his wounds. After recovering he and his remaining follower return to the odd human hive with their dead deformed trees that they lived in.
    Drack#1:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your retreat into your sanctuary was without any further incident, although your same could not be said for your recovery, for the metaphorical sword you've unsheathed, that displayed your strength also unveiled your new found weakness, it would be a matter of time, before those more ambitious would hunt for your divinity, regardless of numerous guardians beside you.

Drack#2:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Before you lies the "Hamlet", the hive of very insolent, whose transgression shall bring the winter of your discontent upon them hence forth. Despite its size it is rather industrial, built from what is salvaged from civilizations long forgotten. But, Alas, this Sozopol, Salvaged city-state, is indiscernible from a Necropolis, for most of the inhabitants barely survived, your interloper's blitzkrieg; most of the survivors have retreated, to the edge, or fortified themselves, in their own houses, seeking refuge from its ominous shadow, an eclipse of misfortune.
    Occ: Ah, still I would wish to keep, previous article, despite, my mistaken assumption.
    Last edited by ocel; 2011-09-12 at 08:35 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Ocel
    Spoiler
    Show
    actually I'm just going for a half day to recover HP before teleporting right outside town and walking into town.

Ocel#2
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Waldbau approaches the living utterly destroying any undead that he sees along the way until he comes to the fortifications to which he request entry to their 'tree-hive'.

OOC: point taken
    Last edited by drack; 2011-09-12 at 08:07 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64

Planetar

Ocel
    Spoiler
    Show
    actually I'm just going for a half day to recover HP before teleporting right outside town and walking into town.

Ocel#2
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Waldbau approaches the living utterly destroying any undead that he sees along the way until he comes to the fortifications to which he request entry to their 'tree-hive'.

OOC: point taken
    Drack:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Those whom you've inquired about the "Tree-hive" are somewhat baffled by how you phrased your question.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Ocel
    Spoiler
    Show
    Waldbau waits until an uncomfortable silence ensues before asking "Members of the tree-hive, I see that you appear to be prepared to resort to aggression in defense of your tree-hive, Thus as the hair I test the new grounds before entering, or would it be better that I enter as an evening breeze?" (by the way really take a look at his appearance...)

6. - Top - End - #66

Planetar

Ocel
    Spoiler
    Show
    Waldbau waits until an uncomfortable silence ensues before asking "Members of the tree-hive, I see that you appear to be prepared to resort to aggression in defense of your tree-hive, Thus as the hair I test the new grounds before entering, or would it be better that I enter as an evening breeze?" (by the way really take a look at his appearance...)
    Drack:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your audience is overwhelmed in awe, few if any sought to challenge or comply with your request save but a handful, there they direct you towards a large building, its masonry more refined than their residences.
    Last edited by ocel; 2011-09-15 at 04:31 AM.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Ocel
    Spoiler
    Show

Waldbau, rather taken aback by their oddities quickly purges the town of zombies before sitting in the center of their fortress and asking them to talk him of their culture as he extends his strength to the earth, enriching the soil and getting it back up to the point at which small game roams once more. As he does so Streit teaches the villagers to hunt and fish and prosper off the land without destroying it. (essentially attempting to convert them to be woodland people)

After this is done... well we'll see if it is done first