New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Temperance Teahouse

Eric shudders at the touch, his eye squinting but not closing fully, "Definitely sashimi then. You'll love it."

With his other hand, Eric reaches out and drags a finger down Julie's jawline to deliver the same shock of pleasure back to her.

"You know, you're surprisingly good at this." There's a hint of something in his eyes... defiance? No, it's a challenge. How far is Julie willing to push things?
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ogre in the Playground

"And you'll love the sushi you're getting," Julie says, obviously liking the feel of the hand running along her jaw.

"Well, Shelly's helping, and I know that boddy pretty well." Julie looks back, that same challenge given back.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #723

Eric grins, "Oh is she? I suppose I should have told you about her. It's a shame I don't have another of you coaching me on how to do this." His eyes seem to flash a bit.

So I guess we'll just have to share. Twin voices speak into Julie's head in unison as Eric uses telepathy at the same time as Shelly.

Eric leans forward to capture Julie's lips with a kiss, holding one hand to her chin so that he can stroke his index finger across the hollow of her throat.

Lets see her top that.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

The promise of delectable things is now riddling Julie's thoughts.Top it, huh? Maybe.

Julie, will lean forward into another kiss, and run her hands down the sides of Eric's neck, down the shoulders, stopping to rub around the eyes, and moving down his arms until she ends holding his hands. His entire upper body should be tingly from that, "We should stop before we start have to take off clothes to top each other."

5. - Top - End - #725

As he breaks the kiss his teeth drag across her upper lip, and she can smell the alcohol on his breath.

Eric stares at Julie for a long moment, then reluctantly settling back into his seat.

"You're right. But for a moment there, I really think I felt something." He goes for the sake bottle again before remembering what he was going to say earlier just as they were leaving the house.

"Hold on for a second. Let me know if someone comes for our orders." Eric closes all of his eyes and concentrates, sienna light leaking out of his forehead. He'll stay like that until Julie prompts him to stop.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-11-28 at 10:42 PM.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie just watches Eric as he does his thing for a moment, curiously wondering, before asking Shelly, Any idea what he's doing over there? Near as I can tell, you two think exactly alike.

She sits quietly and waits. Nobody comes for their order before she gets a response though.

7. - Top - End - #727

Nah, she's all worldly. I don't get to talk to people, so I'm her without any of the social graces. Near as I can tell, she's using your power for something. It's want and will right? Clearly she's trying to want something hard enough to make it come true. She did ask you if there were any limits... Shelly resists the urge to punctuate her speech with another burst of pleasure and settles back into being dormant.

Eric's glow has suffused his whole body by now, but it looks like a waiter is on the way over. Whatever he's done by now will have to be enough.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ju- Eric, a waiter is on the way over. Snap out of it," Julie will shake his arm, to try and snap him out of it as the waiter comes over

Actually, Julie will attempt to prod Shelly into being a bit more active, look, as long as it's nothing that will make me freak out in the middle of the Teahouse, you can do whatever you like to me, but while I have you, I want to learn about Julie, and how to be better for her. you know, that sort of thing.

9. - Top - End - #729

Eric's eyes open one by one and the glow around him fades out of sight. He seems... more relaxed, but also a bit fidgety for some reason. And from his blush it's clear he's finally picked up on Julie's aura.

"The lady will have a plate of sashimi and some sun-cakes."

To Julie, Eric uses a bit of psionics to whisper in her ear without the waiter hearing, "Have you been trying to seduce me this entire time?" It's clear Eric isn't just talking about the rubbing and cuddling.

Shelly has a surprisingly good answer in mind, If you want to be better for her? Give in and be a bit more evil. but if you ever want us to change, you're going to have to show her that selflessness beats trickery and that lovemaking trumps a one night stand. So far everything you've done can be thought away as just another trick she knows how to pull. I'm not sure how you're going to pull it off, and you'll get no help from me.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie is surprised by Shelly's response, ... ah, thanks, I guess. I appreciate the fact that you were willing to help me at all.

"... maybe,"

"The kind gentleman will have some sushi, and more sake if he wishes," Julie flutters her eyelashes, attempting to look innocent.

11. - Top - End - #731

Shelly gives a mental grin, and when the food arrives doubles any sensation coming from the mouth. This may be the best raw fish Julie has ever had.

"I don't mind, although I have no idea how you convinced Shelly to teach you that. Can you control it yet?" Eric points at a man eating quietly alone at a nearby table. A questioning look is on his face. Actually, he seems a bit more... expressive than normal. He'll idly take one of her hands in his and just hold it for a while.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

"I... well, I know how," Julie says, blushing a bit, and with that encouragement, will attempt to begin channeling the lust aura in the direction, focusing it on the lone man, single target for greater effect. This doesn't stop her from allowing Eric to take her hand though. She's doing this in such a way as to not be exactly intending to make the man seduced; she got good at seeming nonchalant with the starspawn powers.

13. - Top - End - #733

The lone man doesn't seem all too effected at first, but if Julie keeps it up then soon he'll be panting, looking about nervously and adjusting his collar. Soon after that he'll push out his chair and attempt to head to the bathroom without anyone noticing.

Eric's grin is suave and dazzling, "And that, my dear lady, is how you woo a man from across a room. Fun yes?"

Shelly attempts to incentivize this behavior with a few electric tingles up and down Julie's spine.

The food has probably gotten here, and Eric will pluck a piece of sashimi from Julie's plate and hold it out to her, intent on feeding her the first bite. One of his tentacles takes a bite of the sushi, testing Eric's control and seeing if the appendage has taste buds.

14. - Top - End - #734
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie turns the lust arua off, looking a bit... well, distraught, "I'm not sure I liked that. Affecting a person's mind and all."

As a matter of fact, the tentacle has the same tastebuds as the mouth, and they run all the way down the tentacle until it reaches the mouth at the base, which makes good tasting food items last like nothing else.

15. - Top - End - #735

"To each his... or her own I guess." Eric isn't in much of a mood to argue. He's actually rather chipper compared to how he was acting at home.

But... that's not fair... You're a succubus now, you're supposed to love stuff like that. Shelly seems to pout into Julie's head, sending a burst of lust and pleasure at her out of spite.

"Try some of this, you'll love it." Eric tries to push the fish still dangling from his hand through Julie's lips, oblivious to the mental dialogue going on. Next he tries some sake with a tentacle, and decides that the rice wine's flavour is not improved by being able to taste it for longer periods of time.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Ogre in the Playground

Eric will see Julie visibly jump in place as Shelly send pleasure and lust all over her, and she squeezes Eric's hand, blushing. However, she eats the sashimi, and loves the taste of it as she does so. It really is quite good, isn't it? At least in this body.

Just give me some time to get used to it, at least. I've never intentionally manipulated minds before.

17. - Top - End - #737

Eric sees her jump, but doesn't stoping chewing and sipping amiably. He's not ecstatic but at least he's content.

Meanwhile Shelly breaks apart Julie's argument.

Of course you have. You're trying to change Julie aren't you? Just because you don't consider what you're doing evil doesn't mean you aren't manipulating people. You said it yourself, you do good things so that people like you. That's one of the reasons she acts sexy too. The only difference is what we do with them afterwards. her words are punctuated with a rising heat across Julie's body, centered deep in her chest. It seems Shelly is letting her emotions get the better of her.

At the pace Eric normally sets when he's eating, it's no wonder he's nearly finished already, "Maybe when you're done we can take a walk in the gardens? They're suppose to be magnificent." He's having a hard time sitting still, one of his legs bouncing restlessly as he takes another sip of the cooling sake. After Julie squeezes his hand he'll intertwine his fingers with hers.

18. - Top - End - #738
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie will finish her meal after a short while, still dealing with her body, Shelly, calm down, I didn't mean it like that and you know it. All I meant was for anything but helping them. Or at least what I view as helping them.

A mental sigh, I've been wondering though, is there something you need or want? Whenever there is, let me know and I'll probably do my best to give it to you. No guarantees if it's something... well, shall we say 'bad'.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-11-29 at 09:33 PM.

19. - Top - End - #739

Shelly thinks, and her response is somewhat disturbing, Nah sug, I think I'll do something for you instead. I've been holding this back on you for a while, but lets see how you deal with what others think yeah? With that the floodgates are open. All the lust everyone around her is feeling is suddenly like sunlight on her skin only much, much more intense. It seeps through her pores, penetrating deep into her heart.

Considering they're in a teahouse with a calming aura, I can't imagine what this would feel like in the bedroom, or even on the street.

Of course, most of this is coming from Eric, considering how close he is and how erratic his emotions have gotten. It only gets worse as he takes Julie's hand and attempts to help her up.

"Let's get going. This place is nice, but I'm having a hard time just sitting here."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-11-29 at 09:54 PM.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh damn, why is everything so... hot? Julie will stand with Eric, and he'll be able to see her visibly relaxing. Muscles unclench and the grip on Eric's hand is loose. "Alright, let's go out to the gardens."

At this point, Julie is going to attempt a form of mental retaliation. it's not going to exactly be a bad thing, though. She may be feeling giddy all of a sudden, as Julie attempts to force happy feelings into Shelly. Like, explosive amounts of happy feelings, and it's not even pleasure. Of course, it's very possible Julie can't do this, and Shelly will take note and retaliate anyways.

21. - Top - End - #741

Happy is a hard thing for a body to feel, which is why Shelly has been focusing on the more physical emotions so far. It's not impossible however, and the link is definitely a two way street, so giddiness abounds for the next little while.

It doesn't stop the heat, since Shelly is too distracted to clamp down on Julie's lust receptors, but she may find herself tempted to giggle uncontrollably as Shelly's mood beat up against the barrier that keeps her from controlling the body directly.

The gardens are beautiful, but Eric's eyes keep wandering back over to Julie, a flash of heat coming from him every time they stray.

"So are you enjoying yourself? I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Eric's emotions are both less intense than he's used to and more mercurial than he'd like. I suppose he could try meditating again, but it would probably be a lot of wasted effort.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie indeed giggles some before getting herself in control, "Oh no, you're not the one making me uncomfortable. Shelly and I are having a sort of feelings duel." How you liking that, Shelly?

At this point, Julie is also looking at Eric with similar feelings of lust. It's uncommon to feel this way, and so she's reveling in it now that she can. This... might actually be a bit of a bad thing, if Shelly decides to supercharge the natural lust Julie is feeling.

23. - Top - End - #743

Shelly is giggling heavily herself, It's actually really nice! I'm all bubbly and junk. Julie's never happy enough to make me feel like this." It looks like she has completely forgotten any attempt at retaliation in favor of revelling in the emotions provided.

When they get to a suitably romantic spot Eric turns to Julie and takes both of her hands in his.

"So do you think we can make this work? My intentions... weren't the best when I picked you up that night. Took looking at it from another set of eyes to see that. I'm just not sure you'll still care enough to keep this going once we go back to who we are." It seems like this new body has come with a lot of built in doubts. Or maybe just some of her own emotional baggage carried over, and came spilling out because of the bottle of high-proof wine she managed to put away during dinner.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie smiles, still feeding Shelly giddy feelings. She leans forward and gives Eric a long, passionate kiss, "Heh, feels kind of weird kissing yourself, doesn't it? Yeah, we can make this work. I've been in much worse relationships than the one I'm in with you. Besides, as you said, who else is going to let me take their body for a stroll? I don't want to give up feeling like this, and... well, with what Shelly just told me, I want to make you happy."

25. - Top - End - #745

Eric returns the kiss with somewhat less passion, his doubt still holding him back. He puts on a weak smile though, saying playfully, "Less than a day and you have her giving away all my secrets? Keep that up and I'll have to lock you out just so I can keep things to myself."

Shelly keeps giggling, but manages to send some pleasure to Julie's lips and tongue during the kiss, the feeling moving down her throat and settling into a ball of contentment and bliss in her stomach.

"We should really get back. It's getting late, and I don't think I want to try dancing with these feet of yours." They are fairly massive compared to Julie's dainty set, and although walking with them seems to come naturally he'd hate to try dancing with digitigrade toes.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie giggles, partially as a side effect of Shelly's mood and partly because of the mention of feet, "Oh, I was dancing pretty well with those things myself, if you recall." she sticks her tongue out, but nods, "Anyways, it's getting late. Let's go back home, shall we?" Julie will pull on a pair of Eric's tentacles, off towards the door.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Titan in the Playground

Dorota arrives, persumably with Crissy. See? She asks with a smile. It's a great place.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Troll in the Playground

Indeed.
    And Crissy looks around in wonderment.
    "Like, wow!"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

29. - Top - End - #749
    Titan in the Playground

Crissy is as eloquent as ever.
    I'm glad you like it. Let's find ourselves a table, shall we? Dorota will lead her friend to the restaurant section of the teahouse.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Troll in the Playground

Indeed!
    Crissy nods, and follows, smoothing her skirt as she settles into the booth at the table.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items