New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXIV: Back to the Numerals!

[Outside]

I guess it's not. She brightens up. I can actually look down on people from up here!
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

The dryad swings her feet back and forth. "It's fun watching people that walk under you." She looks down at the ground. "We have to be higher for that though..."

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Titan in the Playground

[Outside]

Um, I think that's high enough for now. Brinika looks up uncertainly.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Orc in the Playground

Outside

There's a spider monkey in a tree watching the goblin and the dryad climb. The spider monkey has black fur, and is wearing a white t-shirt and a short yellow skirt.

Cherry Cabin

There's a small thunderstorm here. A very small one, actually; it covers the entirety of the cabin but nowhere else on the GLoG site.

Island

Resting on the lakebed in shallow water is a lego minifigure, depicting a woman in a bikini and swimming goggles.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

Salix giggles. "That's okay." The dryad spots Reelshka, who I presume is still watching, and waves at her enthusiastically.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Titan in the Playground

[Outside]

Reelshka is indeed watching them from afar with concern.
    So you've been living in a tree your entire life? Brinika asks curiously.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

"Well, not right in the tree, but yep. I have to stay by my tree most of the time, or else I get sick." And die of course. Salix is rather limited in where she can go.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Titan in the Playground

[Outside]

It's cool that the tree is so close to here, then! Brinika declares. This way you can visit us.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Orc in the Playground

Outside

The spider monkey continues to watch Salix and Brinika from a different tree not too far away. The monkey doesn't approach, though; just watches for now.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

"Yeah. It'll be fun having people to play with." The dryad glances between Brinika and the ground. "I wonder how we'll get you down."

The monkey gets a glance, but for all Salix knows, it's just a monkey.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2011-08-03 at 05:34 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    [GAZEBO FIGHT!]
    Rose frowns, putting the sword back wherever she took it from, and bringing out a massive, golden hammer.

...how the hell can she even lift that? SHE LOOKS 15, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

In any case, her next step is to ROSE SMASH GAZEBO! Or attempt it, anyway. Obviously not the whole thing, but given that that thing is made out of Orichalcum and really FREAKING HEAVY, there should be considerable damage.
    Considering the gazebo is moving rather quickly, she may have trouble pinning it down for long enough to get a particularly strong hit in. A decent-sized chunk of wood is knocked out of the gazebo's roof, and it isn't reincorporated as the splintered remnants are left behind as the rest of the structure scoots away.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    Gazebo
    Processing scrying request... 14% complete...
    "Screw this. Disintegrate."
    Blue fires a beam of concentrated energy at the gazebo, hoping to take a chunk out of it.
    The beam hits its mark, and a another portion of the gazebo's roof is destroyed, dissolving into dust. The building isn't looking particularly sturdy at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [GAZEBO FIGHT!]

Andy will note that his attacks ave no effect, but instead of running away he will just slide into the beast. The fire should be no problem, since the armore was made to prevent him.

Andy will reach for the point where the other eye of the Gazebo is and like Rae did he will create a shpere around him as well, trying to crush this as well. Blind monsters are easier to fight.
    Andy may have trouble actually aiming at the eye from inside the gazebo, considering it's up on the roof. In fact, being inside the gazebo at all is probably a bad idea, as it quickly notes his presence and decides that it doesn't want a Lantern inside of it. The floor boards begin to splinter and snap out of their places, launching themselves at Andy at lethal velocities. Andy had better hope that his armor holds out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Wedding Site
    "SHADOW BALL FLAMETHROWER COMBO!"
    Simon created a shadow ball and threw it at the Gazebo, it got bigger and bigger until Voltron used flamethrower on it, catching it on fire and making it like a fireball.
    "MEGAN! ACT CUTE! STING! STRING SHOT!"
    Stin shot more webbing at the Gazebo as the shadowball of fire zoomed towards the Gazebo. Megan became the exact definition of D'AWWWW.
    The shadow-fire ball smashes into the side of the gazebo as it passes, taking out a pair of supports. The roof of the gazebo rattles and wobbles for a moment.

The flames from earlier attacks continue to spread out along the webs scattered about the structure's frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Emily is now getting annoyed. It's crashed her wedding, attacked the guests, and has the temerity to not be hurt by her lightning.
    "Hey! YOU! ELDRITCH GAZEBO DEMON THING!" she shouts, storming towards it, a cloak that she wasn't wearing before starting to appear on her back.
    "What the hell do you think you're doing?! WHAT GIVES YOU THIS RIGHT!? Even the OLD ONES know to get the heck out of my way!"
    Storming closer, and anyone who watches television through the fourth wall may be recognising her outfit, as she decides to draw power from an utterly unsubtle reference.
    "SO ANSWER MY GORRAMM QUESTION!" she screams, as with a sudden flash, two distinctive, orange, triangular sunglasses are upon her face.
    "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae Artemi View Post
    [Wedding Site]

Rae smiles and holds his hand out toward the Gazebo, a giant hand of blue energy mirroring his own, reaching out to try to stop the gazebo's charge and grip around it, his strength reinforced by the active Green Lantern near him, and the blue figure that seems to be standing behind him. "Yeah, you may want to answer my wife's question. Don't worry, no matter how you speak, I can translate it."
    The gazebo crashes into Rae's projected hand, scattering splinters and bits of burning wood all about. It struggles within his grip, pushing up against the construct and continuing to try and charge towards the Blue Lantern. As the structure focuses on breaking free, the single remaining eye shifts its attention to Emily.

Lord Gazebo stares down at the girl through His enormous eye, the utterly black pupil looking her right between her own eyes. The Gazebo's glare is one of intense hatred, originating from an utterly unknowable abomination that doesn't want to be argued or reasoned with. The glare expresses everything that Emily could possibly want to know about His motivations. And most of those motivations can be simplified down to a single word: Hate. Lord Gazebo hates. He hates her. He hates Rae. He hates their friends. He hates their family. He hates those sunglasses. He hates this ceremony. He hates their love. He hates their mere existence. That is what Lord Gazebo's glare tells her about what the hell He thinks He's doing. He's trying to make it all stop existing.

But, just in case Emily didn't catch any of that, the pupil of Lord Gazebo's hateful, unblinking eye retracts down to a single black point as He prepares to inform her of just who the hell He thinks He is in the only way He knows how.

He screams. He screams and screams and screams. He screams in a hundred equally alien voices that all seem to originate from nothing but the open air. His scream causes the ground to quake and the gazebo to rattle. His scream echoes within the very minds of those who are graced to hear His terrible voice, along with a horrible cracking sound that feels as if someone were snapping twigs within their heads. His scream, that cacophonous song of voices and noise, that horrid affront to all that is good and loved, reverberates throughout the GLoG grounds.

Rae may have trouble translating all of that.
    Awesome Saurcrow avvie by happyturtle.
    Spoiler
    Show

I gots an award. Sort of.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Dwarf in the Playground

Approaching gazebo MY HEAD

Kate Kyland has a box of matches and a Molotov cocktail.

She is afraid. Deathly afraid. Bit it's not a crippling fear; it's numb. As if her mind and body can't even believe what she is doing. Or what she is seeing. Gazebo? Hatred?

Screaming?

Kyland falls to the ground. The matches and cocktail, dropped. She covers her ears with her hands and curls up into a fetal position. As the screaming continues, she begins to cry.

She stays on the ground, wishing for the screaming to stop.

But it doesn't. No matter how long it actually screams, it feels much longer to her. Everything is in slow motion, adrenaline increasing her reaction time to it's peak. Dragging the scream on and on and on...

Welcome to the Nexus!
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2011-08-03 at 09:40 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Troll in the Playground

Deh Gazebo Plawt!

Quinn and Jamie act in unison, their actions coordinated telepathically.
    As, against the hateful scream of Lord Gazebo, they toss their hands in the the direction of the wooden wonder....sending blasts of sonic energy back his way!

See how he likes his own medicine!

======

Cabin 8

((sorry for vanishing last night))

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    "I can tell you now, if you want." Tina says, smiling and stepping closer to Shrike. The platinum girl ends up looking amused. "Aw, honey, you're rich in lots of ways." Tina manages to resist chuckling. "One could say well endowed."
    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    [Cabin 8]

...while a plotclone comes out, having heard voices. "Hello, Fettina!

Mind if I join in?"

That could be taken a lot of ways...
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Cabin 8

Since Shrike seems to have deadtimed...

"Oh, hey Zamira. And I don't think I've paid any mind before." Tina gives a small smirk.
    Shrike, for her part, smirks back with a grin.
    "Oh, you might say that," she drawls, arching her back in a stretch to better demonstrate Tina's point, and giving Zamira a wink as well!

===

[Island]

[QUOTE=horngeek;11549062]Zamira grins, and starts digging while she waits for the next person to speak![/quite]

And Dani joins in as well!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ogre in the Playground

DREAD GAZEBO

Rose is pretty fast, even with the massive hammer. Not as fast as with a sword, but still.

In any case, she continues smashing away!

Cabin 8

Zamira grins. "Great! So, here, or somewhere else?"

Island

They'll probably finish digging a Dani-sized hole pretty quickly...

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Troll in the Playground

((casts Summon Murkus ))

Island

Dani grins at Zamira, daring her to catch her.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ogre in the Playground

Zamira grins... and pounces!

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Troll in the Playground

Island

"Eeep! Help!" Dani cries, flailing - and giggling madly!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Ogre in the Playground

Zamira grins, trying to pin Dani's arms to her sides. "You're going to lose anyway, you might as well give up."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Troll in the Playground

[Island]

"Never!" Dani declares, giggling madly as she squirms attempting to get free!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ogre in the Playground

Zamira giggles, keeping a firm grip, and tickles Dani in an attempt to get her to surrender!

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Cabin 8

Shrike, for her part, smirks back with a grin.
    "Oh, you might say that," she drawls, arching her back in a stretch to better demonstrate Tina's point, and giving Zamira a wink as well!
    Summon'd.

Tina smiles between the two women, and seems to be caught off-guard by Zamira's directness. Of course, given it's Tina we're talking about, her composure is almost instantly regained. "Did you have somewhere more interesting in mind?"
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ogre in the Playground

Zamira pokes out her tongue. "Well, if you wanted to show us your new place..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Troll in the Playground

[Island]

Dani puts up her best effort, but is soon forced to cry uncle!
    Wriggling continues though.

---

[Cabin 8]

^_^

Shrike chuckles and nods. "I wouldn't say no to a day-trip..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

Wedding

Kris promptly stuffs her ears full of denim to dampen the scream, as she continues to tear into the gazebo with fiery paws, even through the horrid cry of pain.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

Zamira chuckles, and will put Dani in the hole!

Trying to make sure she can't escape. If she tries, more tickling.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Halfling in the Playground

Cabin 8 -->

"A day-trip?" This was something Tina had wanted to stray away from. Taking them back to the apartment. But it was a lot nicer...

"Okay. Let's go." Thankfully it's far away from all that monster business. Tina tries to step between them, turn, and drape her arms around either Exalt's waist. Before shortly heading toward the high-tech limo.

The smirking platinum girl continues, "My car's almost half as nice as the actual place."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2011-08-03 at 11:48 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Troll in the Playground

Cabin 8

Shrike's waist is easily seized, and her own arm goes around Fettina's, smirking at the platinum girl.
    "In that case, I think I'll want to be seeing this place..." she says, grinning.

---

Island

Dani is tickled! And this takes all the fight out of her for Zamira to do as she pleases with her.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cabin 8]

Zamira grins, and puts her arms around Fettina as well, heading for the limo!

[Island]

Zamira grins... and begins to fill in the hole!

By the time she's done, Dani should be buried up to her neck.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Barbarian in the Playground

Wedding Site
    Zach held Voltron by her hind legs and began to spin around. Once at a decent speed he released her legs, sending her flying towards the gazebo. She hit the ground and she immediately vegan to run, flames were licking around her. It wasn't long until she was a ball of flame hurtling towards the gazebo.
    Voltron used Flame Charge!
    Megan makes a purring sound when she's pet and rubs her head against the children's hands if possible. Megan decides to stay acting cute so that she continues to be pet. She slowly began to inch away from the gazebo, trying to get the young to follow her to a safer place.
    Simon charging something, drawing in light at a remarkable pace.
    Sting shot another String Shot at the gazebo!
    As for the scream, Zach's heard worse. Nothing can beat the sound of Groudon roaring.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-04 at 01:45 AM.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Troll in the Playground

Island

Dani is!
    And she sticks her tongue out at Zamira.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew