New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion VI: Ascendancy Mantle of the Playground

Hey look, a twilight!

Wait why is he smiling?

Oh look, there goes the entire fae.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show
    Lore: 7.

Factors: 2.

Wealth: 5

Magic: 4

Espionage: 4

Military: 2.

Faith: 6.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Can
    Can I go to that city?
    Please?
    Well, I can't say I'm TOTALLY shocked. Or at all...
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Troll in the Playground

All it takes is one Solar to go "screw you raksha" and turn the entire city to gossamer. And then point to mortals to his own city that is much more permanent.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    All it takes is one Solar to go "screw you raksha" and turn the entire city to gossamer. And then point to mortals to his own city that is much more permanent.
    Also ruled by a dude who apparently is willing to completely destroy the livelihood of the thousands of inhabitants of a city to prove a point, so people might not feel it as permanent as all that

5. - Top - End - #995
    Troll in the Playground

They will after he UMI's them into submission and hands out stylish new collars!
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #996
    Titan in the Playground

......I prefer the Raksha City.

Solars always ruin things for everyone else.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

7. - Top - End - #997
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Seriously. Stupid Solars, always messing stuff up. Somebody should overthrow those guys.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    --Will S.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Troll in the Playground

Bah, the one solar I've got going wouldn't do much. Though, his first age incarnation had a population the size of NYC put in stasis. It's likely they are still there.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey guys, there's a thread that needs attention if it's gonna grow up to be big and strong.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Ogre in the Playground

This forum inspires me to make a rage comic.

*see new Exalted game*
    *ME GUSTA*
    *Sees that it's Infernals*
    *FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU*

Yes, I'm too lazy to put together a real rage comic. Look, I have pony fiction to work on, okay?

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManSleeping View Post
    This forum inspires me to make a rage comic.

*see new Exalted game*
    *ME GUSTA*
    *Sees that it's Infernals*
    *FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU*

Yes, I'm too lazy to put together a real rage comic. Look, I have pony fiction to work on, okay?
    Spoiler
    Show
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Ogre in the Playground

You made an Infernals game for the sole purpose of trolling me, the only Infernals hater in the entire forum? I'm so flattered but...I don't feel close to you in that way. I'm sorry, but you and I can never be together like that.

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Ettin in the Playground

You made an Infernals game for the sole purpose of trolling me, the only Infernals hater in the entire forum? I'm so flattered but...I don't feel close to you in that way. I'm sorry, but you and I can never be together like that.
    Yes.

Okay, no, but it seemed too good an opportunity to waste.
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2011-08-26 at 10:23 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Troll in the Playground

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    "...He wasn't even remotely intimidated by my Malfean Rage!"

"Joey, stop trying to turn Malfean Rage into a catchphrase. It's never going to work."
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2011-08-26 at 10:28 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Troll in the Playground

Yami Yugi is totally a devil-tiger infernal, with the eye being his caste mark.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1007

Exalted players! I have... homebrew!

Ok, not so exciting. Still, need some more feedback on this stuff: http://forums.white-wolf.com/default...=posts&t=52025

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    Yami Yugi is totally a devil-tiger infernal, with the eye being his caste mark.
    Yami Yugi, the Sudden-Onset Puberty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnar View Post
    Ok, not so exciting. Still, need some more feedback on this stuff: http://forums.white-wolf.com/default...=posts&t=52025
    I can't seem to get on the WW site. Can anyone else? I hope it's not one of those crashes that ends up wiping a bunch of threads again. D=

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, you're not the only one who is dissapointed at seeing Infernals games! I'm also completely and utterly uninterested in Infernals - it's not hate, yet, but I would not play one.

(I must admit that Infernal fans in general, on the other hand, are another matter, but I try to not let finding fandom annoying influence my opinion of the work itself)

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Yes.

Okay, no, but it seemed too good an opportunity to waste.
    Meanie.
    He just wants to be your kismesis.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

21. - Top - End - #1011

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    I can't seem to get on the WW site. Can anyone else? I hope it's not one of those crashes that ends up wiping a bunch of threads again. D=
    You too? Bah. Nah, they aren't down. But tons of people seem to be unable to access the site. I couldn't get to it either for a while...

22. - Top - End - #1012

GnomePirate

Nice artefacts, Dragnar.
    Youth and strenght alvays lose to age and treachery.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Ogre in the Playground

I was bored, made some charms. TTGL themed charms to be exact.

Spoiler
    Show

“Lets see you grit those teeth!”

Fear Shattering Hammerhand
    Cost: 4m Mins: Martial Arts 5, Essence 3
    Type: Reflexive
    Keywords: Combo-OK, Emotion
    Duration: Instant
    Prerequisite Charms: Ox-Stunning Blow

Sometimes even the most stalwart heroes fall into despair, unable to cope with the fury of the battlefield, they cower, and unable to face the failures of the past they hide. The Solar Hero solves these problems as he does all obstacles, with a single well timed punch. Whenever an someone within range of the solar fails a Valor roll, or is acting under the influence of a failed valor roll, he may make a single reflexive attack against them. This attack is defended against normally, though the target may allow it to hit of their own volition as normal.

If the attack hits it does no damage, but the target is now treated as having passed the failed virtue roll. Furthermore, he automatically succeeds at all Valor rolls for the rest of the scene, and gains a single temporary willpower as his soul flares, and resolve hardens! This may be resisted by spending a single willpower, should the target will.

“WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!”

World Breaking Lions Cry

Cost: - Mins: Integrity 5, Essence 5
    Type: Perment
    Keywords: Native, Obvious
    Duration: Permanent
    Prerequisite Charms: Lions Roar Recovery

To be a Solar is to look at reality, to look at the almighty entities who forged the very essence of creation, to steady yourself as you face them directly and say, “No. You move.” And so they are moved. A solar with this charm enhances his power to force his will upon the world, doubling the stunt dice of any action that would benefit from this charms prereq after choosing stunt rewards.

“Do not grieve for me, daughter. My soul once drowned in a sea of despair and weariness, but has reawakened! If this body can create a tomorrow for all spiral life, I will gladly give it!”

Spirit Sharing Sacrifice
    Cost: - Mins: Stamina 4, Essence 4
    Type: Perment
    Keywords: Native, Obvious, Overdrive
    Duration: Permanent
    Prerequisite Charms: Silver Lunar Resolution

A Lunars life is never given in vain, for with every wound they take, they empower those they protect. For even when the Steward is slain, its spirit on that which it defends, their silver essence filling them with its final act of selfless Stewardship. Whenever a Lunar takes damage from an attack blocked with a defend other action, the allies they where defending receives bonus motes and gains a 10 mote overdrive pool for the scene. The ally receives motes into his overdrive pool equal to bashing levels taken x2 lethal levels taken x3 and aggravated levels taken x4. This only trigger against attacks with violent intent, allies cannot protect each other then have another attack simply to max out the pool. Only up to (Essence) allies may benefit from this charm at a time.
    Last edited by DrakeRaids; 2011-08-27 at 03:25 PM.
    Thought of the Week: "Bright is the nova confined in the dark."
    =I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Banned

Meanie.
    <3<

~

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRaids View Post
    I was bored, made some charms. TTGL themed charms to be exact.
    :snip:
    Interesting. I made a version of Grit Your Teeth as well, though I went a bit different direction. More Lunar mate and such. Let me see if I can find it.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Ettin in the Playground

Meanie.
    NOT THE QUADRANTS.

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tavar View Post
    Interesting. I made a version of Grit Your Teeth as well, though I went a bit different direction. More Lunar mate and such. Let me see if I can find it.
    I'd be curious to see it
    Thought of the Week: "Bright is the nova confined in the dark."
    =I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    NOT THE QUADRANTS.
    Although actually, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fight him for that position.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Ettin in the Playground

Although actually, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fight him for that position.
    Miss Lorn, are you trying to hate-seduce me?

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah. You got a PROBLEM with that?!
    (glaaares from millimetres away)
    (leans in and tries to kiss)