New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] (Plot) Hunt the Dark Mage

"Probably Vutha, I'm not some steed." Sarah replies with a glance at the black dragon.

2. - Top - End - #122

I think you are going outside the town and then start your flying otherwise a guard would tell you that it's forbiden to fly and that it will take some ad consequence.

I think harnel will order Vutha to change to her dragon beeing. Sarah might have a bit of problem to follow her. She is used to fly and even with someone on her back she is very fast.

Outside the first thing you have to pass is a wide open area filled with fields. Every field contains a different type of plant like tomatos weed and so one. Some of the fields are filled with trees. And Some others contain droves of pig, cows horses and other animals. After an hour the area seems to start from a wide land to a forest Land. and from the east and west came other streets. At all they seem to be the north roads from the other towns.

The sun has nearly reached the horizont when the road dissapears in the upcoming forest. Your now flying in the evening sun and the street isn't visible. What would you do now?
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

If nothing is visible because it's dark, Harnel will say, "We should set down and rest for the night."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

4. - Top - End - #124

Sarah have taken a lot of people on her back before and she can blink so she have a easy time keeping up with the black dragon, just keeping blinking in front of her from time to time.

"PERHAPS..." Sarah replies in her deep dragon voice but quickly clears her throat. "Perhaps, sitting on a dragon's back can be exhausting." Sarah says with a grin as she passes by the two and dives down towards the ground. "Last person-" And she blinks away, reaching the ground in just a moment. "Hah! Too late!"

5. - Top - End - #125

At all Vutha shows disinterest to Sarah. She just seems to ignore her totally even when she pops in front of her she won't even react in any way.

As for the resting I may have forgot that there are also many farms near the fields and a few meter inside the forest are a few lumbermislls, visible because they have chopped the trees around. If you want there is also a Tavern around to over the farmers a place for a drink and travellers a place to rest. This world, after all, seems much bigger than first imagined right?

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

Harnel just rolls his eyes as he gets off Vutha, "You know, giving people a sporting chance is preferred if you want to beat them." fairly.

He starts walking towards the tavern, then, shaking his head.

7. - Top - End - #127

"Pffh, you two are so boring! Have a bit of fun once in a while!" Sarah exclaims as she shifts into her human form, now wearing even more revealing clothes complete with silver hair and everything. Everything about her current form says "hey, come and look at me!"

"So where are we sleeping? I'm sure I could convince a few farmers to let us sleep inside their dirty little huts... or we could always take a inn, life is full of possibilities don't you think?" She grins at the half-dragon.

8. - Top - End - #128

The tavern is filled with farmers and man from the lumber mills. Also there are a few people with big bagpacks. Most of them just seem to get a drink here. Like in the City there are many different races humans orcs Dwarfs etc.

In a corner seems to be a birthday party of an old man and a few glooming woman assimar fake the birthday candels. Around him are some other Assimars, maybe family member and some other human.

There are still a few tables free and the bartender behind the bar just notice you with a small nod. Other than that it's like a normal DnD Inn beds for every kind of person are available.

Vutha has changed back to her half dragon fomr and still follows behind Harnel.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

"Let's just get some beds here in the tavern. I've got the coin for it - we don't have to sleep in a barn." Harnel just looks at her revealing clothes and shakes his head. What was with her?

He goes up to the barkeep and offers a pair of gold coins - well enough for what he's asking for in his homeworld, "Two rooms for the night, please."

10. - Top - End - #130

He hands you two Keys.

"A room for her." he points at Sarah.

"And here is the Room for you two." he saisy by the secound key.

As told the bar isn't full now and the people have there drinks. Also there lays a newspaper around. It's the same you read in the city.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Wondering how exactly the man knew that Vutha was bound to Harnel, he takes the keys, handing one to Sarah, and heads upstairs to his and Vutha's room.

12. - Top - End - #132

Sarah enters her room... and then leaves it once she is sure Harnel and Vutha have gone to sleep.

She goes some distance outside the inn, turns into a dragon, and sleeps in that form until a new day dawns in which she returns to the inn, probably before the others have awakened and lays down in the bed as if nothing had happened.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Harnel will go to take her up in the morning, knocking on her door, saying, "wake up sarah, time to get a move-on."

14. - Top - End - #134

Vutha will as in trog's sleep on the floor in front of the bed. And HArnel takes the double bed.

If Sarah doesn't sneak out through a window, she will be noticed by the bartender or another one working here. She may also have a bit of a problem to sleep since this s the time most people drive home or ride home or go home with a song for the long way. Most people seems to be normal and only a bit later in the night someone rushes out and drives away in hast.

Vutha is awake very early even befor the bartender. Sarah and her will maybe met at the stairs when she goes back to Harnels Room with breakfast.

For Harnel there is something missing from his stuff. Didn't he had an Hammer.
    ((It would be stolen in the night.. well not stolen. At some way Vutha did place it outside while Harnel is asleep and someone picked it up. Maybe planed or not isn't sure now. I let you decide if this works.))

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

(Harnel wouldn't have let anyone near his weapons while he slept, Vutha included. He considers them part of his hoard, and so protects them religiously - Vutha would have needed to pull open his arms from around it as he slept))

16. - Top - End - #136

In that case Harnel may wake up in the mid of the night while Vutha seems to try to take his Thunderhammer and since Harnel is a half dragon and she is a dragon she may be a bit stronger. (She is in her half dragon form still)

Something I forgot to mention. The people here wear non of these parts Vutha wears, so no necklase gloves or crowns.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

Harnel has a pretty good vicegrip on it though, especially once he realizes someone is trying to take something of his. Once he realizes it's Vutha, he says, "Let go of it. Now."

18. - Top - End - #138

Sarah isn't going to climb out of some window like a burglar in the night. She really doesn't care if the inn keeper see her leaving, such persons were unimportant to her.

In her dragonform she can leave all civilization behind pretty quickly so she won't even be near the main road.

Unless she actually hears Harnel and Vutha struggling, she will just return to her bed.

19. - Top - End - #139

The bartender will just nod at Sarah when she leaves. It's non of his bussines to imprison her in the room, but you know informations are allways important.

I can't say it with sure, but the struggling should be in the time Sarah is already gone, maybe the time she just returns. Vutha will still try to take Harnels Thunderhammer she will use all her strength and in this time she snore and her necklace bracer and crown gloow.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

Harnel will use his tail o trip Vutha. if it works, he'll be able to pry the hammer out of her hands - Strength counts for nothing when you don't have any leverage

21. - Top - End - #141

The tail attack is a rather suprise and brings her down, but unfortunatly she comes to a simular idea. She still holds the hammer with her hands and by the falling she uses her tail to get some extra grap on it. Also she will use her wings to even drag Harnel out of the bed with her. If she succed Harnel would lay above her, not that she could manage to get the Hammer.

((I know this may be confusing so a bit shorter. She falls backwards. She don't loose grap and tries to have an even better grap including her tail. Since she falls she tries to drag harnel put of the bed so that she doesn't lay over the bed .))

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

Harnel gets pulled out of bed, then. Thankfully, a tail doesn't give much of a leverage point. Since he's laying on top of her, he's going to put his knee on her chest and begin pulling it out of her hands.

23. - Top - End - #143

It's not like the draging down has no plan after all. She will use her feets and sling them around Harnels body to prevent that he can use his feet, if she succed she will try to wheel around to get herself on the top.

For an outsider it should now look like a strange Dragon love ritual since she is only wearing the silk cloak. (Only for sleeping)

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

Naked? Wonderful. That's just icing on the cake.

Harnel will remain on top, though - Vutha won't manage to wheel him over, as he's using his wings and tail to keep himself steady

25. - Top - End - #145

Well then it seems we are caught in a draw, if there isn't a thing she could use as advantage. She will try to use her wings to keep harnel away from using his. ( Here I think they touch the floor like support of a telescope.)

And she leaves the grap with her tale on his hammer, just to use it as a sling against the thing between his legs. You know the thing that makes you male.

26. - Top - End - #146

I guess this is when Sarah returns then, considering what they are doing in there, I don't think it's too much of a leap of her hearing them.
    She knocks on the door, "Hey, what are you doing in there?"

She attempts to open the door which the laws of comedy might aid her in considering this would be a hilarious situation to find them in.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

"She's trying to steal from me! I could use some help." Harnel says, still struggling with Vutha

She'll knock his wings over, but she'll still be hard pressed to turn harnel over - He's the one with the leverage here, being on top.

28. - Top - End - #148

(Tail has no effect?)

Well I assume the szene looks like this.
    Vutha is still sleeping, well it seems like since she still snores a bit and her eyes are closed. Harnel is laying on her and there wings hide most of the upper body including most of the Hammer. vutha 's legs sling around harnels Body and she is only wearing a silk cloak.

29. - Top - End - #149

And there she saw them, entangled with each other, Harnel on top, Vutha reaching for Harnel's hammer.

Man, she had never walked into such a hilarious situation before. As Sarah walks over and attempts to untangle them she can't help to giggle loudly, "And here I thought this was one of the things you needed to avoid once you got married."

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

"Just shut up and help me Sarah," he yells, looking for all the world likehe wants to kill her with his eyes