New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Episode 11 - Back to Work

Allan bows in gratitude, then turns away from the others.

"Follow me."

He bolts off in one direction, pausing occasionally to readjust his course a bit. For someone who doesn't use shunpo, he's impressively fast.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-09-17 at 07:50 AM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    The boy stares. What are these strange, white-clad people? And how can they see him? Ever since that car had crashed against him, no-one had seen him. It's eerie.

A chain hanging from his chest jingles as he takes a step back. The woman seems kind enough, but there's a foreboding feel to her.

"Um.... I was looking for mommy...", he replies shyly. Memory of his mom brings a thought to his mind - hadn't she warned against talking to strange people. Then again, she had also told him to be polite. What is he supposed to do? He flinches a bit further as the scary muscular guy takes a step forth... and the walks past him. The boy gives a puzzled glance after Absalon.
    Mimus scratched the back of her head as in a blink of an eye her emotions of the scenario changed. "Oh, well oh boy." Mimus couldn't decide what to do next since this scenario had never happened to her. As a mindless hollow looking to fill the empty void of it's existence all she did was consume mindlessly but as an arancar she was once more perfectly sentient.

"You know your in a bad place ri-right now I mean there are some bad things running around this city. Like me and this guy in particular and a bunch of other weird things.." Mimus sighed. "Alright allow me to put this blunt. You will be eaten and torn limb by limb if you stay here by big scary monsters and then turn into such big scary monsters (granted I used to be one and was going to do so anyways.) How about this? I`ll make sure to get you away from here." Mimus held out her hand with a smile masking the storm of conflict going on in her head between common sense, morality and stupidity.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ettin in the Playground

The little ghost stares at the offered hand. "Mommy said not to go with strange people", he says meekly... and then turns around and bolts, running fast across the street, neverminding the cars that simply pass through him, their drivers unaware he ever was there.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #64
    Barbarian in the Playground

Absalon lets out a snort of laughter. "Nice job."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Absalon lets out a snort of laughter. "Nice job."
    [ooc; I swear I posted earlier.. Guess it didn't go through or I deleted it on accident when editing?]

Mimus chuckled "Shut up abs. Well time to get some snacks."

6. - Top - End - #66

Still smiling, Absalon nods."Let's hurry."

7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

Still smiling, Absalon nods."Let's hurry."
    Mimus jolted off to the left looking for prey.

8. - Top - End - #68

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkan View Post
    Mimus jolted off to the left looking for prey.
    Oddly enough, as the arrancar turns a corner "prey" finds her, running headfirst into what feels like an invisible brick wall, and falling backwards into the two others with him. "What the $*U@ was that?" Could very well be his last words. At least he didn't say something about a duck.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Oddly enough, as the arrancar turns a corner "prey" finds her, running headfirst into what feels like an invisible brick wall, and falling backwards into the two others with him. "What the $*U@ was that?" Could very well be his last words. At least he didn't say something about a duck.
    Mimus looked down with curiosity sensing something odd. "Are you carrying someones soul with you?" Mimus stomped on the boy and leaned down with her two curved blades out. "Can you hear me by any chance?"

10. - Top - End - #70

Silva rounds a corner, still chasing the group that ran off with her dagger.

She sees them finally stopped, and smiles to herself. Ha! Got ya!

Then she sees why they stopped. And stops herself.

Hollows? Now? Crap.

Wait...they don't look like normal Hollows. Don't feel like Hollows, either.

The red-haired Bount cautiously walks towards the group, her eyes and ears open for any other possible threats.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

11. - Top - End - #71

Absalon looks where Mimus ran off to, hearing someone fall down. "What's the matter?"

12. - Top - End - #72
    Orc in the Playground

Absalon looks where Mimus ran off to, hearing someone fall down. "What's the matter?"
    "Hey Abs get a look at this kid.. It's weird it's like there are two souls here but if that's not odd enough there's something off about one of them. Should we bring him back to be examined?"

13. - Top - End - #73

"Hey Abs get a look at this kid.. It's weird it's like there are two souls here but if that's not odd enough there's something off about one of them. Should we bring him back to be examined?"
    "What are you talking abou-"

Absalon stops mid-sentence with his mouth hanging open. A gurgling sound comes out. He closes his mouth.

"What is this strange spiritual pressure?"

14. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground

"What are you talking abou-"

Absalon stops mid-sentence with his mouth hanging open. A gurgling sound comes out. He closes his mouth.

"What is this strange spiritual pressure?"
    "Eh, let's bring him home, get him cut up and get praised for our scientific discover." Mimus said with a mildly perverted tone.

15. - Top - End - #75

"Eh, let's bring him home, get him cut up and get praised for our scientific discover." Mimus said with a mildly perverted tone.
    "I'm not sure we would get as much 'praised' as 'killed'" With proper air quotes around praised and killed.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Orc in the Playground

"I'm not sure we would get as much 'praised' as 'killed'" With proper air quotes around praised and killed.
    "So incredibly stupid. I'm starting to think to them we're basically pets or some crap like that. Yeah I'm not poetic at all but in all reality Why should we be punished for roaming? We are our own-" Mimus stopped herself in mid sentence and started to look around. "Baby bear is never too far away from Mama bear.. Or is it the other way around? Regardless!" Mimus kicked the boy under her boot into a nearby bush. The reality of Mimus's outburst being a belief another arancar had to of been following them by now.
    Last edited by Vulkan; 2011-09-21 at 02:44 PM.

17. - Top - End - #77

"So incredibly stupid. I'm starting to think to them we're basically pets or some crap like that. Yeah I'm not poetic at all but in all reality Why should we be punished for roaming? We are our own-" Mimus stopped herself in mid sentence and started to look around. "Baby bear is never too far away from Mama bear.. Or is it the other way around? Regardless!" Mimus kicked the boy under her boot into a nearby bush. The reality of Mimus's outburst being a belief another arancar had to of been following them by now.
    Absalon draws his sword. "Get ready to fight something."

18. - Top - End - #78
    Orc in the Playground

Absalon draws his sword. "Get ready to fight something."
    "Don't you think you're over reacting just a tad?"

19. - Top - End - #79

"Don't you think you're over reacting just a tad?"
    "Not really, you just beat up that kid and there's gotta be someone around here who wants to protect him."

20. - Top - End - #80

"That would be us."

With a whistling sound and a rush of air, a sword hurls from the sky and plants itself a foot into the wall next to Mimus' head. The shinigami patrol has finally arrived, with Allan at the forefront. His sheath is empty. He turns to Inoue.

"See? Arrancar."
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-09-21 at 03:18 PM.

21. - Top - End - #81

"Shinigami." Absalon spits on the ground.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground

"Not really, you just beat up that kid and there's gotta be someone around here who wants to protect him."
    "Why would an Arrancar want to protect some stupid ki- Ignoring my actions earlier."

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    "That would be us."

With a whistling sound and a rush of air, a sword hurls from the sky and plants itself a foot into the wall next to Mimus' head. The shinigami patrol has finally arrived, with Allan at the forefront. His sheath is empty. He turns to Inoue.

"See? Arrancar."

"Oh no I thought someone followed us from Las Nachos.. I mean Las Na- Oh you know what I mean!"

Mimus turned to face the direction of the Shinigami patrol "Your aim sucks buddy and throwing your one and only sword at your foe as an opening move is retarded!" Mimus put away the blade she had in her right hand and grabbed the Shinigami's sword. "See now I have YOUR weapon in MY hand which from the looks of this scenario will cut YOU down."
    Last edited by Vulkan; 2011-09-21 at 03:28 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83

Allan bows theatrically to Absalon.

"You were expecting a Bount, perhaps?"

He turns to look at Mimus, raising an eyebrow in a motion that manages to be both inquisitive and mocking at the same time.

"Really? You think I can throw a sword hard enough to put it through a foot of concrete but I can't aim it right? Let me ask ya something. Have you ever heard of a Shikai?"

24. - Top - End - #84
    Orc in the Playground

He turns to look at Mimus, raising an eyebrow in a motion that manages to be both inquisitive and mocking at the same time.

"Really? You think I can throw a sword hard enough to put it through a foot of concrete but I can't aim it right? Let me ask ya something. Have you ever heard of a Shikai?"
    Mimus turned to Absalon. "What the hell is a bount?" Mimus chuckled. "Oh please, Abs here alone could release enough pressure to crumble buildings around him. Do you really think throwing things is impressive?"

25. - Top - End - #85

((Copying my color!))

"A Bount? What is that exactly?" Absalon sheathes his sword.

He turns to Mimus.
    "Well of course he wasn't trying to kill you."

26. - Top - End - #86
    Orc in the Playground

((Copying my color!))

He turns to Mimus.
    "So basically he's an idiot? Also I thought you were the smart one between the two of us! Ah, crap now we need a smart one."
    Last edited by Vulkan; 2011-09-21 at 03:45 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87

Spoiler
    Show
    Mimus turned to Absalon. "What the hell is a bount?" Mimus chuckled. "Oh please, Abs here alone could release enough pressure to crumble buildings around him. Do you really think throwing things is impressive?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    ((Copying my color!))

He turns to Mimus.
    Allan rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't matter what Bounts are. And yeah, I have taken the immensely impractical discipline of throwing my sword and turned it into a viable strategy, which, from a tactical and martial perspective, is an impressive accomplishment. Anyway, you think crumbling buildings is cool? Back in the day, I could level a city block if my concentration slipped."

He pauses, then realized they have continued talking over him.

Ugh, these morons are calling me the idiot?

"Well, if you'd rather I put a sword through your face than show off, then by all means, give it back and hold still."

((Allan has actually been a character since long before Absalon, and has always used Royal Blue as his speech color.))

28. - Top - End - #88

"So basically he's an idiot?"
    "So basically he is not."

29. - Top - End - #89
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Allan rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't matter what Bounts are. And yeah, I have taken the immensely impractical discipline of throwing my sword and turned it into a viable strategy, which, from a tactical and martial perspective, is an impressive accomplishment. Anyway, you think crumbling buildings is cool? Back in the day, I could level a city block if my concentration slipped."

He pauses, then realized they have continued talking over him.

Ugh, these morons are calling me the idiot?

"Well, if you'd rather I put a sword through your face than show off, then by all means, give it back and hold still."

((Allan has actually been a character since long before Absalon, and has always used Royal Blue as his speech color.))

Mimus shouted at Allan "Who the hell said I WANTED to die?! I mean I have my off days but hey who doesn't? Regardless your blade is mine and your out matched rather if you like it or not. Your options are to retreat and pray that Absalon is as merciful as me or you can charge at us and we will slice you up." Mimus' knees shook with anticipation.

30. - Top - End - #90

((I know, I was just kidding))

Absalon turns back to the strange shinigami. "I won't instigate a fight. If I killed this guy, his leaders will probably find out and tell our leaders, and we would get punished." Absalon puts much emphasis on the if, not being threatening.