New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] OOC thread

Thanks. So many ponies. I got confused. PONIES.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moofin Bard View Post
    Thanks. So many ponies. I got confused. PONIES.
    It's okay, it happens. Also the thread I linked you contains useful information about this Grimdark ponyverse, factions, a decent if incomplete character list, and other stuff.
    ---

---
    Speaking of such, for any pony who cares, I've updated Fox Trot's profile in the linked version, not crisis' post version. I've changed it a bit to reflect how I've actually been playing him and now with pretentious cryptic hints to his full backstory involving his dad. *le grin*

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well Pyrope hasn't decided which side she's on yet. Any pony want to meet her? Anywhere? She'd probably be anywhere.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moofin Bard View Post
    Well Pyrope hasn't decided which side she's on yet. Any pony want to meet her? Anywhere? She'd probably be anywhere.
    I'd suggest making some sort of intro post, like maybe something about her coming to town or what she's doing after she's gotten settled. From there, it's easier for somepony to cross paths with her.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Dwarf in the Playground

That intro post was a looooot longer than I meant it to be. Oh well.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ettin in the Playground

Reposta for great justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    ATTENTION ONCE AGAIN EVERYPONY.

...Wow, I should probably stop doing that, huh?

We have a mibbit link for those ponies who don't want to download anything! Just click the mibbit link at the bottom of this post and you'll be brought to a web based IRC client, and dropped directly into the chat room.

#ponythread on IRC.Sorcery.net

Also, Trixie, can I request that both this link and the prior post about IRC which includes the Guide and Server information go in the next OP?

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Troll in the Playground

Given the vagueness of where Fox/Lone Star and Es are at, maybe Pyrope could chance encounter their melodrama

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    "I toldsh you, it'sh a mecha. It's name is Stazengann, and it'sh the last bit of technology from the Resistance that I shtill have. I shent the Drill of Minutesh to Matter to the moon and deshtroyed the Portal Gun."
    He stumbled over to it and opened the cockpit.
    "It'sh alsho where I'm shlepping tonight. Shcarlet got all hoity toity on me lasht night."
    He struggles to climb in.
    Can I get a description or picture or something of this thing? What is it, like a giant pony-shaped robot or something? Thanks

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Barbarian in the Playground

Just type in Viral's Mecha in google and you'll get what it looks like.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Titan in the Playground

Heeey, I spy one of my names.
    Scarlet and Zach. Kismeses?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Troll in the Playground

So, I'm considering tying The Cult of the Eclipse and The Dark Ones together. I interpret The Cult of the Eclipse as one of those groups with many chapters and cells dedicated to finding any means to brew corruption and spread it across the land and ultimately the two princesses. Because of their different methods they tend to be loosely connected to other cells and groups and probably don't communicate that much with each other. However, it is agreed that they trot under the same banner, that the name The Cult of the Eclipse is synonymous with 'corruption'.

Ink Noir's group was/had been comprised mostly of 'Devil Shamans' who had sought the means to seek out The Dark Ones before they were ultimately slaughtered by Gwynfillion. Even though the group did not live to see the fruits of their labor in seeking out the help of the Dark Ones, those ancient evil spirits of corruption, Ink Noir and Gwynfillion shall in a way continue their work. Though Gwynfillion would assist for her own selfish reasons as she does not care about this corruption nonsense.

The unicorn that attacked Icy/Es, Lone Star, and Fox Trot, I imagine his group being ones that sought magical methods of corrupting. Specifically using corrupt magic to alter one's mind and body in order to reach their goal. I imagine that they are comprised of magical mad alchemists and...yea...that's all I got. Grif, do you have any other details in mind? Since, ya did sort of start this one

As for the Cult of Eclipse that O'Maney spoke of, it probably was not the same one as the above as originally it involved illegal shipping of weapons as I recall. However, because all the various groups using the same name, it would be an easy mistake to lump them all as the same group. So..that means we still have a third canon group up for fleshing out.
    --

Anyways, please, feed back would be swell to help with establishing fluff aspects of this particular pony world.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    So, I'm considering tying The Cult of the Eclipse and The Dark Ones together. I interpret The Cult of the Eclipse as one of those groups with many chapters and cells dedicated to finding any means to brew corruption and spread it across the land and ultimately the two princesses. Because of their different methods they tend to be loosely connected to other cells and groups and probably don't communicate that much with each other. However, it is agreed that they trot under the same banner, that the name The Cult of the Eclipse is synonymous with 'corruption'.

Ink Noir's group was/had been comprised mostly of 'Devil Shamans' who had sought the means to seek out The Dark Ones before they were ultimately slaughtered by Gwynfillion. Even though the group did not live to see the fruits of their labor in seeking out the help of the Dark Ones, those ancient evil spirits of corruption, Ink Noir and Gwynfillion shall in a way continue their work. Though Gwynfillion would assist for her own selfish reasons as she does not care about this corruption nonsense.

The unicorn that attacked Icy/Es, Lone Star, and Fox Trot, I imagine his group being ones that sought magical methods of corrupting. Specifically using corrupt magic to alter one's mind and body in order to reach their goal. I imagine that they are comprised of magical mad alchemists and...yea...that's all I got. Grif, do you have any other details in mind? Since, ya did sort of start this one

As for the Cult of Eclipse that O'Maney spoke of, it probably was not the same one as the above as originally it involved illegal shipping of weapons as I recall. However, because all the various groups using the same name, it would be an easy mistake to lump them all as the same group. So..that means we still have a third canon group up for fleshing out.
    --

Anyways, please, feed back would be swell to help with establishing fluff aspects of this particular pony world.
    Heh, I have no problems. I do think you can think of them of different cells in the same group, much like a modern-day terrorist cell. One cell may work independent of the others, and only the leaders will know what the ultimate goal is.

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Titan in the Playground

Well, every major, underground organization needs connections, right? A place to get weapons, and other such black market goodies. Maybe the Manehatten group is something like a local crime boss who signed onto this "Cult" nonsense for the easy bits. They give him steady business, he keeps the fuzz off their backs where he can (which he would do anyway, it's his business after all), everypony wins.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Heh, I have no problems. I do think you can think of them of different cells in the same group, much like a modern-day terrorist cell. One cell may work independent of the others, and only the leaders will know what the ultimate goal is.
    Pretty much like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Well, every major, underground organization needs connections, right? A place to get weapons, and other such black market goodies. Maybe the Manehatten group is something like a local crime boss who signed onto this "Cult" nonsense for the easy bits. They give him steady business, he keeps the fuzz off their backs where he can (which he would do anyway, it's his business after all), everypony wins.
    Minor clarification, twas a Broncs group. Manehatten is seemingly 'clean' in a manner of speaking. I imagine some nobles and high society socialites running Manehatten for their own means. I picture Manehatten being second to Canterlot as one of most influential 'city-wards' in Equestria.

As for the crime boss guy, yea that sounds about good, I fancy that notion.

Hahah...

Now I just want to play a game of six degrees of separation between all the evil organizations and groups in this world, no matter how convoluted it is. Having them all some how connected to each other would fit in well with this world that runs on soap opera power.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-10-26 at 11:29 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Pixie in the Playground

I like the emphasis on evilish affiliations. I've always wanted to play an evil character, possibly even with a moral event horizon. If you guys develop that more, I'll probably make another character to fit into it.

On a brighter note, is anyone interested in meeting Sunbleach? He's kinda lonely at the inn all by himself, was gonna have him start exploring. It'd be nice if he ran into someone. I would just have him stumble into another group already doing something, but I don't wanna seem rude

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zylan View Post
    I like the emphasis on evilish affiliations. I've always wanted to play an evil character, possibly even with a moral event horizon. If you guys develop that more, I'll probably make another character to fit into it.

On a brighter note, is anyone interested in meeting Sunbleach? He's kinda lonely at the inn all by himself, was gonna have him start exploring. It'd be nice if he ran into someone. I would just have him stumble into another group already doing something, but I don't wanna seem rude
    I have Shell Shock run drunk into you then. Alternatively, I suppose you could join Mach et al. Icy et al is currently a lil' busy.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zylan View Post

I do have Aubade opened for Rping with, even if she is just a secondary character...though she's relaxing on a cloud right now surveying the town from the skies. Sunbleach might have to do something to get her attention though that would cause her to butt in.

Or heck, why not a Sunbleach, Shell Shock, Aubade party and have them all interact with eachother.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-10-26 at 11:39 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Pixie in the Playground

Or heck, why not a Sunbleach, Shell Shock, Aubade party and have them all interact with eachother.
    Sounds good to me

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Firbolg in the Playground

The weapon shipment cell is pretty much just causing trouble as a way to weaken important key players and using what comes out of the trouble for future schemes. (oh look, that important town is being invaded. I bet the attackers would like some sharp stuff)

Throwing chaos at the wall to see what sticks. (nopony tell them about that one statue in the royal garden)
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-10-26 at 02:11 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Troll in the Playground

...and finally...I make up Aubade's profile after who knows how long.

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Aubade

Race: Pegasi

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Skills: Aside from doing domestic chores pretty well, she doesn't quite have stand-out skills. She's not really a combatant like most everypony here. She is capable of defending herself from most small threats. Meaning if she had actually fought in the battle from a few days ago, she would have probably died. She does make pretty good sweets, of the baked variety.

Biography: Her family had been in service to the Sol family for generations that a deep bond of unbreakable loyalty was formed. It was said her family was given the choice to step down or be killed with the rest of the Sol family by that faction of Luna Purists. You can guess what happened. 'Twas her father that ordered her to get Master Ember out of here, lest the Sol bloodline end there. So she did. That part is history. More to be revealed since I'd likely deviate from whatever I would type up.

Personality:Growing up, it was hammered into her that loyalty and servitude to the Sols came first. Thus she has to tendencies to defend Ember however she can within her limits, even when he's in the wrong. Aside from her fierce loyalty aspect to that pony, she's just your regular filly next door. She tends to worry over others, generally nice with old fashion ideals. Also has the tendency to refer to others with the titles 'Mister' 'Ma'am' 'Sir' 'Miss' and so forth.

Relationships: Master-servant relationship with Ember

Cutie Mark: The Adinkra symbol for loyalty and readiness to serve.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Troll in the Playground

Just an amusing thing to point out, because of Zach's ruckus making antics, if Fox hoped to find anything related to the cult of the eclipse when he got to the lake, chances are now slim since Zach's antics would have alerted cult members, if they were any hiding out there.

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Ettin in the Playground

Just an amusing thing to point out, because of Zach's ruckus making antics, if Fox hoped to find anything related to the cult of the eclipse when he got to the lake, chances are now slim since Zach's antics would have alerted cult members, if they were any hiding out there.
    Wait, he's at the lake?

23. - Top - End - #1373

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Ettin in the Playground

Only one? No more? Because I seriously thought there would be multiple lakes. (At this point, I'm assuming we already diverged completely from the lite-RP counterpart.)

Anyhow, since it is your plot hook, maybe you can start with the lake part? (Along with Gwyn )

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Troll in the Playground

Only one? No more? Because I seriously thought there would be multiple lakes. (At this point, I'm assuming we already diverged completely from the lite-RP counterpart.)

Anyhow, since it is your plot hook, maybe you can start with the lake part? (Along with Gwyn )
    Locations and geography are reasonably the same, they just may have a different origin, or different tone to them, between the grim dark and the lite-RP.

Plus, I don't mind this that much, it kinda instills that whole being wary of another's actions, even if you aren't directly involved in what they're doing at the moment thing.

I'll get on the lake part soon, have to finish getting ready and catch my bus at the moment. OH pony rp distractions!

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Troll in the Playground

Oh yes...don't think that I nor Gwynfillion forgot that little incident in the bar between her, Icy and Lone Star, those in real life months ago

(don't fret though, ain't no one gonna die though )
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-10-27 at 09:14 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh yes...don't think that I nor Gwynfillion forgot that little incident in the bar between her, Icy and Lone Star, those in real life months ago

(don't fret though, ain't no one gonna die though )
    Of course. Dredging up a grudge from long ago is an excellent way to ramp up the drama.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Troll in the Playground

Of course. Dredging up a grudge from long ago is an excellent way to ramp up the drama.

Grudge? Nah...she's just saying hello in her own special crater forming way

To be honest though...I did near forget. Then afterwards I was trying to remember if she had any beef with those two....and voila..I remembered xD
    --

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Titan in the Playground

Grudge? Nah...she's just saying hello in her own special crater forming way

To be honest though...I did near forget. Then afterwards I was trying to remember if she had any beef with those two....and voila..I remembered xD
    --
    ... I still don't remember.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    ... I still don't remember.
    How unfortunate for you

Though most of her disdain is towards Icy, she just grouped Lone Star with her because of a side comment he had made back then.