New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] OOC thread

Time skip works for me.

I need some time to passed in order to develop Rainbow. And I need Grills out of medical observation eventually.

Also, anyone want to start RPing the bad guys?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Titan in the Playground

All I need the relative to be is a good guy. Celestia sympathizer, Luna sympathizer, unificationist, doesn't matter as long as they're good and opposing Mystic.

@Orzel, what do you mean? Like a meeting? If so, Mystic's ability to literally be in six different places at once will come in handy.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well both of you have your wish. There is now a pony out there named Marzipan, The Silver Arrow. She's Mystic's little sister and friend and ally of Ember. She's disgusted at what the Luna Sympathizers did and now supports Ember and Celestia.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Troll in the Playground

Well they're Luna Purists, but hey, I wouldn't be surprised if some ponies associated them with the regular Luna Sympathizers, thus lending a bad name to the...well Luna sympathizers.

Also, very adorable *has a squee moment*

*ahem*

Yea. Uh.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Dwarf in the Playground

She's sort of an activist pony. "Don't be mean to anypony just cause of the way they think!" And believes there's good in everyone, even her sister Mystic. But she's not going to hesitate to fight her if she insists on being in the Dark Forces.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moofin Bard View Post
    She's sort of an activist pony. "Don't be mean to anypony just cause of the way they think!" And believes there's good in everyone, even her sister Mystic. But she's not going to hesitate to fight her if she insists on being in the Dark Forces.

There may be good in everypony, but sadly in some cases, there's not enough left. Sometimes, the only possibility for a happy ending is to have the villain dead.

This is what Mystic is convinced of. She figures if she can become high enough level, she can kill the rest of the dark forces herself.

Honestly, she'd be much more effective at being a villain, and taking the other ones out if she didn't still have certain principles.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    @Orzel, what do you mean? Like a meeting? If so, Mystic's ability to literally be in six different places at once will come in handy.
    A meeting works. Regal needs to meet with a high ranking Dark Forces member or two for a position.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A meeting works. Regal needs to meet with a high ranking Dark Forces member or two for a position.
    Ah. Mystic is the wrong pony to ask about joining the dark forces.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

Ah yes, that reminds me to write up Fox Trot's father's profile. Though I'd like him to be a part of the Dark Forces.

One of the power ranked Generals, though instead of physical power like most others, his power comes from his money being one of the richest stallions in Equestria and tends to be the one called for, for funding their plans.

He's a well known influential figure in the public eye and has two personas, one of them being a secret member of the Dark Forces. Regal would probably try to go through him.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    So... who's taking the Dark Force fellow?

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Troll in the Playground

Okay....so after re-reading the Dark Forces Set-Up, I'm going to make him a second-in command administrator. The character concept for him (Fox's dad) fits utterly perfectly as a second in command administrator according to how it reads.

This is of course unless anyone has any qualms about this.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Okay....so after re-reading the Dark Forces Set-Up, I'm going to make him a second-in command administrator. The character concept for him (Fox's dad) fits utterly perfectly as a second in command administrator according to how it reads.

This is of course unless anyone has any qualms about this.
    Nope. We needed a villain like Senor Senior Senior anyway.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Troll in the Playground

^

So anyhoof. So, as for the month time skip, would it be after this pony day or after the next pony day, or after two pony days from the current?

Also, come on people, we needs more input on who else might agree or disagree to a month time skip, silence is not helpful

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Firbolg in the Playground

So are we putting the thief plot in a time bubble that we can get back to if/when Crisis returns?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well Moofin is no expert on the subject, she is alright with the time skip. It's okay to her.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Troll in the Playground

So a quickly pooped up profile. Suggestions, etc would be swell.

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Balboa Shag

Title: Second-in Command/ The Most Interesting Stallion in the World
    Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: He looks like an older, more ruggedly handsomely matured Fox Trot, with his similar coloration in coat and mane. Though in his black mane he has specks of grey that only add to his physical appearance. He's rather narcissistic and prides himself in the fine body he worked for, that he still has even in his older years. He likes to sport the finest cuffs and silk bow ties and other such accessories for stallions.

Skills: Manipulation, subterfuge, he posses an array of social skills. Lying, you'd be surprised how very useful of a skill that is. Public speaking. Etc. Planning and making contingencies, and contingencies for his contingencies. While he has no magic powers he has his means.
    Biography:
    Excerpt Chap from the biography "The Most Interesting Stallion in the World", how much is truth is up to you.

Balboa is a self-made billionaire who started out with a few lucky investments which he used to help kick start his own investment company in which later he would use to build his empire. Currently one of the many companies he owns is one dedicated to weapons development research which cooperates jointly with the Equestrian Military.

While he is a business stallion, he is a socialite first. Known for his billionaire playcolt behavior he has received quite the reputation with the mares, for better or for worse. Despite this, it hasn't stopped many mares from flocking to him hoping that he'd pick them to be his new fillyfriend. There's a story attached to him that after dating him no matter how briefly, that most mares wound up finding success later in life.

Despite the small controversy in regards to his scandalous playcolt persona, Balboa has been known to be a very generous pony and gives back to the community, the community in which he says:

"I consider myself a lucky stallion. Growing up, it was rather difficult as the son of a hay bale pitcher. But it was my community that inspired me to try to make something of myself. The encouragement I received by my neighbors and peers, is unrivaled. Had it not been for them, I don't know where I'd be."

Balboa Shag has started up many well known charities, most famous and known is his "The Balboa Outreach" which caters to less fortunate children.
    Along with that and others is the scholarship program for young fillies and colts looking to get into business schools.

Yes, you can say what you want about his personal life, but you can't deny the stallion as being an important and inspiring figure in the public eye.

/end excerpt

-----
    Balboa Shag is a stallion with great political and business influence and has his hoofs in about every aspect of the going ons in Equestrian society. He is a mover and a shaker from behind the scenes and master puppeteer, nothing of significance goes without his knowledge. His information network is vast and expands past the borders of our fair nation. He has no real loyalty to John and plans to get rid of him soon as is the way of a member of the Dark Forces.

He feels he has little to fear including death despite the company he keeps [The Dark Forces members].

-----
    Personality: On one hoof he is quite the affable gentlecolt who cares about the people. On the other hoof to those close to him he is a ruthless and cut throat business stallion who is far more sinister than what he shows the public eye. Unfortunately for them this information that could in theory ruin his public reputation would only backlash against them tenfold.
    In point, our dear Mister Balboa Shag is a stallion of duality, both convincing with both aspects.

Relationships:

Fox Trot-Son Despite the fact his son had wished to cut off his ties from him....in his own twisted way he made sure to stay...'involved' in his son's life, without Fox's knowledge. I mean really, how else would Fox had gotten his new job...so easily and rise up...so quickly.

Cutie Mark: The All seeing eye
    ---
    ---

*Profile subject to change
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-11-02 at 03:07 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Ettin in the Playground

How about his relation to Fox Trot, up to the current timeline? Or are you saving that for later?

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Troll in the Playground

Added a little 'vague' enough snippet in the relationship he has with his boy.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well I like it. Very good pony job Sir. Very good.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

So should Regal have a scheduled meeting with Balboa or should they meet at a political fundraiser?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Troll in the Playground

Probably some scheduled meeting at his own private home in Canterlot. Also, thanks Moofin Bard ^^

22. - Top - End - #1462

Hmm... should Al Capony show up to this little meeting?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Hmm... should Al Capony show up to this little meeting?
    Depends on his reason for business there. *strokes chin in wonderment*

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've decided I'm making an evil pony. But more like a servant pony. An Inky Noir but less cowardly and subservient. Anyone need a Nagini to their Voldemort? A monster grasshopper to their Hopper? An Igor to their Dr. Frankenstein? Yes I know I'm on a pony creation spree.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Troll in the Playground

Balboa could use a Girl Friday

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Dwarf in the Playground

I think I can handle that. A filly to whack him when he gets too friendly with the ladies. And to handle all of his paperwork and keep track of his appointments. So....what do you think of Astrid? A 28 year old pony whose mischievous and calculating mind is hidden behind beauty and kindness.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Troll in the Playground

She must be on her break right now, or off getting his tuxedo jacket from the cleaners. Well you know, a possible explanation to why she might not be there right now

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Dwarf in the Playground

I edited my post to include a bit of an intro for Miss Astrid. I hope that's alright.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Bugbear in the Playground

I am really sorry that I've been absent. My homework has been kicking my butt sixteen ways from Sunday lately.

I should be able to return Saturday and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me a run-down on recent events since the massive battle with the fire nobles and the moose so I actually know what's going on when I jump back in.

To Soft Serve - I am especially sorry to leave you hanging in the desert. I hope the encounter I have planned will be worth the wait though.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

30. - Top - End - #1470

From my character's perspectives:

The griffon pep-talked the depressed Flowier (whose son Grills was woken up from a coma recently), turned down a job offer from her, and is helping with the guard when they're low on healthy members and training afterwards.

Mach donated a lot of parts to the Cirrus and is generally just science.

Staccata and Tyrol still aren't a couple, because they both keep saying it. After being released from the hospital, the two had a 'moment'. Then she was swept up with Lemongrass/Dreamrunner drama and is currently making sure the latter doesn't drink herself to death.

elsewhere: Dreamrunner and Lemongrass are having a rough patch due to use of 'lesbian parties' and crying to wake up Grills. New ponies chatting up the town. Zach drunk. Airshipping, with the captain and her trusted Lt. going on a date while Hover is playing 'doctor' with the recovering Sandy.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-11-02 at 10:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show