New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Jormong and Sandy appeared out of nowhere. Jormong nearly lost conciousness from this one but stoickly didn't even flinch. After a few seconds he looked at Sandy hoping he was OK again.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Jormong and Sandy appeared out of nowhere. Jormong nearly lost conciousness from this one but stoickly didn't even flinch. After a few seconds he looked at Sandy hoping he was OK again.
    Sandy had fared...less okay on this one. His coat was completely blackened, as if they had teleported via the chimney. There was also an oversized top hat on his head, completely covering all but his mouth and nose.

He coughed lightly and shook a little of the soot and smoke from his coat. "That...was a mite rough." He turned his head back and forth. "Alright, which one of ya'll turned out the lights?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy had fared...less okay on this one. His coat was completely blackened, as if they had teleported via the chimney. There was also an oversized top hat on his head, completely covering all but his mouth and nose.

He coughed lightly and shook a little of the soot and smoke from his coat. "That...was a mite rough." He turned his head back and forth. "Alright, which one of ya'll turned out the lights?"
    Silverpine chuckled and punched the top hat off with a hoof. "Nopony silly. You looked like you went through a chimney... I don't recall a chimney in the bar though."

4. - Top - End - #574
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Grills would be good," Icy agreed. He waved Fox goodbye and made her way to the her room, where she promptly collapsed into a deep sleep. Her filly body wasn't used to such use of magic after all.
    At his House

Fox Trot was a lanky colt filled with confusion...about Icy. He was no longer sure just how he viewed her....did he..like...like her....why did it feel much more nice when she rubbed his neck and nuzzled him, much more nice than it should feel if he just thought of her as a friend.

Oh Fox Trot, you're such a dork, here ya have a cute filly/mare who'd totally want to make out with you....and yet you act....so.....you...oy vey.

The lanky colt took his shower hoping to wash away these OOC thoughts.

---

Gearstride

"So.................what happened Sandy?"
    Gearstride asked as she traced designs on the soot on his body.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine chuckled and punched the top hat off with a hoof. "Nopony silly. You looked like you went through a chimney... I don't recall a chimney in the bar though."
    With the hat gone, the other ponies would be able to clearly see...a bow. The same bow Sandy mysteriously had on when he spent a little time as a filly.

Sandy appeared to not notice it, and continued brushing himself off. "Felt like ah went through a chimney, and somepony left the fire goin'."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride

"So.................what happened Sandy?"
    Gearstride asked as she traced designs on the soot on his body.
    Sandy scowled. "Soft's got it bad too. Seems like her memory regressed too. She didn't remember me, or Smoothie for that matter, much less how to fix this." His frown dissolved a bit and he giggled as Gear found a ticklish spot. "Cut that out!"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-16 at 01:03 PM.

6. - Top - End - #576
    Troll in the Playground

With the hat gone, the other ponies would be able to clearly see...a bow. The same bow Sandy mysteriously had on when he spent a little time as a filly.

Sandy appeared to not notice it, and continued brushing himself off. "Felt like ah went through a chimney, and somepony left the fire goin'."

Sandy scowled. "Soft's got it bad too. Seems like her memory regressed too. She didn't remember me, or Smoothie for that matter, much less how to fix this." His frown dissolved a bit and he giggled as Gear found a ticklish spot. "Cut that out!"

"Oh don't know you you're not supposed to admit these things to me? Cute girly bow by the way,"
    She teased and tickled him once more for good measure.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh don't know you you're not supposed to admit these things to me? Cute girly bow by the way,"
    Silverpine had to stifle a laugh when he spotted the bow. "Sandy... have you been playing dress-up with Soft?" he asked mischievously.

8. - Top - End - #578
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine had to stifle a laugh when he spotted the bow. "Sandy... have you been playing dress-up with Soft?" he asked mischievously.
    Sandy fell on the floor under the tickle-y assault. "Bwahaha-buh?!" His hooves shot up to his head and his eyes widened when he felt the bow. "Aw horsefeathers! A-ah'm still a colt, right?!" He frantically felt his face and looked around the room for something to see his reflection in.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-16 at 01:17 PM.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy fell on the floor under the tickle-y assault. "Bwahaha-buh?!" His hooves shot up to his head and his eyes widened when he felt the bow. "Aw horsefeathers! A-ah'm still a colt, right?!" He frantically felt his face and looked around the room for something to see his reflection in.

"I dunno...sometimes its hard to tell already,"
    Gear teased relenting on the tickle assault.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Pixie in the Playground

Your still a colt Sandy, stop panicking. Said Jormong with a exhausted voice... Which was quite close to his real voice. Jormongs real voice hasn't been heard in a long time by anyone since it can help nightmares and ponies connect how old he really is.
    Last edited by Rodny; 2011-08-16 at 01:24 PM.

11. - Top - End - #581
    Titan in the Playground

Your still a colt Sandy, stop panicking. Said Jormong with a exhausted voice... Which was quite close to his real voice. Jormongs real voice hasn't been heard in a long time by anyone since it can help nightmares and ponies connect how old he really is.

"I dunno...sometimes its hard to tell already,"
    Gear teased relenting on the tickle assault.
    Sandy did calm down, and instead tried tugging the offending hairpiece out of his mane. "Har har. Let's just say ah walked in on Soft in a bad mood an' leave it at that." After a bit more effort, he gave up; these sorts of things weren't meant to come off without help. Or maybe they were. He hadn't exactly had much experience with bows. "Can somepony help me get this off?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-16 at 01:50 PM.

12. - Top - End - #582
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy did calm down, and instead tried tugging the offending hairpiece out of his mane. "Har har. Let's just say ah walked in on Soft in a bad mood an' leave it at that." After a bit more effort, he gave up; these sorts of things weren't meant to come off without help. Or maybe they were. He hadn't exactly had much experience with bows. "Can somepony help me get this off?"
    (assuming its the ribbon type shaped into a bow)

"Here....tis simple,"
    Gearstride trotted behind him and eyed the 'offending hairpiece'...it had a pretty good knot....but. "Gearstride bit one end of the ribbon and yanked on it. The bow came loose but also caused Sandy to fall backward from the yank.

(last post til deadtime)

13. - Top - End - #583
    Titan in the Playground

(assuming its the ribbon type shaped into a bow)

"Here....tis simple,"
    Gearstride trotted behind him and eyed the 'offending hairpiece'...it had a pretty good knot....but. "Gearstride bit one end of the ribbon and yanked on it. The bow came loose but also caused Sandy to fall backward from the yank.

(last post til deadtime)
    Seeing how Gearstride was standing directly behind him, Sandy fell right into her. The two foals toppled over in a heap.

He checked his mane, momentary awkwardness postponed until the girly bow was confirmed gone. "Phew, thanks Gear. Ah guess Soft must've put that on as a prank."

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ettin in the Playground

Seeing how Gearstride was standing directly behind him, Sandy fell right into her. The two foals toppled over in a heap.

He checked his mane, momentary awkwardness postponed until the girly bow was confirmed gone. "Phew, thanks Gear. Ah guess Soft must've put that on as a prank."
    "Oh Sandy..." Silverpine sang, "You look so happy lying there together..." he said in a mischievous tone.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh Sandy..." Silverpine sang, "You look so happy lying there together..." he said in a mischievous tone.

"Oh my...Sandy...if ya wanted to cuddle, ya shoula' just asked,"
    Gearstride teased wiggling herself out from the heap.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh my...Sandy...if ya wanted to cuddle, ya shoula' just asked,"
    Gearstride teased wiggling herself out from the heap.
    Aaaaand cue the blushing.

"What?! But ah wasn't cuddlin'! Were we cuddlin'? All ah did was fall over and she got in the way. Ah don't think that counts. A-an' ah was just happy the bow was off. Not because we were cuddlin'."

"...because we weren't."

"...just...just let's go explorin' already."

Apparently FoalSandy was just as eloquent under flusteration as his adult counterpart.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Troll in the Playground

Aaaaand cue the blushing.

"What?! But ah wasn't cuddlin'! Were we cuddlin'? All ah did was fall over and she got in the way. Ah don't think that counts. A-an' ah was just happy the bow was off. Not because we were cuddlin'."

"...because we weren't."

"...just...just let's go explorin' already."

Apparently FoalSandy was just as eloquent under flusteration as his adult counterpart.

"I'm just teasin' ya Sandy...can't help it since ya have such cute reactions and all......but very well....to explorin'!"
    Gear exclaimed plopping that pith hat on Sandy's head.

"Oh yes...gotta make sure we have our fruit leather rations too!"
    She trotted over to a barrel filled with preserved fruit leather. "Yummy."

"You know...I feel like we accidentally ditched Moonbeam during our running away from Icy portion..."
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-17 at 01:01 AM.

18. - Top - End - #588
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm just teasin' ya Sandy...can't help it since ya have such cute reactions and all......but very well....to explorin'!"
    Gear exclaimed plopping that pith hat on Sandy's head.

"You know...I feel like we accidentally ditched Moonbeam during our running away from Icy portion..."
    "Oh Celestia... we forgot Moonbeam!" Silverpine exclaimed, slapping his forehead. "We should rescue her! Poor filly will be imprisoned in her evillll dungeon! She might be tortured as we speak!" Foal!Silverpine always did have an overactive imaginations.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy pulled a face. "Bleh. Here's hopin' it tastes better not as a smoothie."

"Oh Celestia... we forgot Moonbeam!" Silverpine exclaimed, slapping his forehead. "We should rescue her! Poor filly will be imprisoned in her evillll dungeon! She might be tortured as we speak!" Foal!Silverpine always did have an overactive imaginations.
    "An' besides, who's ever heard of a three-foal adventurin' party? Everypony knows you gotta have four ponies to adventure, an' we could use a bard." He adjusted his pith hat to better fit his horn.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-17 at 11:28 AM.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Troll in the Playground

Outside of Town by the Woods

"Hey maybe we can get Jormong to go pick her up, he seems to be able to....whatever he did with Sandy," Gearstride innocently suggest, taking a bite of fruit leather.

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ettin in the Playground

Outside of Town by the Woods

"Hey maybe we can get Jormong to go pick her up, he seems to be able to....whatever he did with Sandy," Gearstride innocently suggest, taking a bite of fruit leather.
    "Duno, he looks tired," Silverpine said, wincing involuntarily as he noticed Gear... chewing so happily on fruit leather.

"Hey mister, think you can fetch Moonbeam for us?" he asked anyway.

22. - Top - End - #592
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong signed. He would easily get to her but the teleportation back would be exhausting. But then again he did say he would look after them. Where can I find him(her?)?

23. - Top - End - #593
    Titan in the Playground

Jormong signed. He would easily get to her but the teleportation back would be exhausting. But then again he did say he would look after them. Where can I find him(her?)?
    "She's back at the Civic Center. Ah think we just left her in the lobby." He kicked at the floor and looked away sheepishly. "If she don't want to come along, tell her we said we're sorry for leaving her behind like that."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-17 at 01:02 PM.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Troll in the Playground

"So...while we wait....who wants to play a game to pass time?"
    Gearstride asked, boredom beginning to hit this rambunctious filly.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Titan in the Playground

"So...while we wait....who wants to play a game to pass time?"
    Gearstride asked, boredom beginning to hit this rambunctious filly.
    Sandy immediately perked up at the mention of "game". "Ooh! Ah'd like that! What game you thinkin' of?"

26. - Top - End - #596
    Troll in the Playground

"We could play Kick the can...and I'll be it, first. You guys know how to play that right?"
    Gear asked the pair.

27. - Top - End - #597
    Titan in the Playground

"We could play Kick the can...and I'll be it, first. You guys know how to play that right?"
    Gear asked the pair.
    "Yeah, ah remember that one. We got a can to kick?"

28. - Top - End - #598
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong dissapared from the Clunker and reappeared moments later below the Civic Centre. There he started searching for the pink pony (MoonBeam) but then remembered something... He forgot to ask if she was also effected by the age regression spell?
    Last edited by Rodny; 2011-08-17 at 04:30 PM.

29. - Top - End - #599
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah, ah remember that one. We got a can to kick?"

"Of course, we have The Clunker here still filled with all kinds of junk,"
    With a sharp nod the filly scrambled back inside the Clunker. She came across her aluminum canister which held leftover nuts and bolts. She unceremoniously dumped them out on the bed.

Gear returned tossing it at Sandy's hooves.

30. - Top - End - #600
    Ettin in the Playground

"Of course, we have The Clunker here still filled with all kinds of junk,"
    With a sharp nod the filly scrambled back inside the Clunker. She came across her aluminum canister which held leftover nuts and bolts. She unceremoniously dumped them out on the bed.

Gear returned tossing it at Sandy's hooves.
    "Yay!" Silverpine yelled, joining in the fun.

(Woo, deadtime again.)