New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight thought for a moment, trying to come up with a good dare. She levitaed a book out of her bag and flipped through it before putting it away. If one was quick and sharp of eye, one might notice the title read "101 Fun Foal Games for a Rainy Day".

"Alright," she finally said. "I dare you to kiss the first pony who walks through that door, colt or filly." She gestured to the front door of the Civic Center, where ponies came through to check in.
    "I... uhh..." Sliverpine sweated, looking at the door nervously. A colt? Really? That's... rather high on his very uncomfortable things to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Umm, Heart, you should choose something else. It looks like Silverpine has a girlfriend, so that seems a little...excessively mean. Mystic says pleading to her friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Is it?" Heartflight asked, levitating the book out of her bag to read it again. She stared at it for a good period of time. "I suppose ... okay then. Silverpine, I dare you to, um ... bark like a dog?"
    Sliverpine heaved a sigh of relief at the new, more benign dare. He was kinda squicked out at having to kiss another colt... or another filly for that matter. Not with Gearstride around and what-not.

"Okay."

The orange colt did as he was told, even adding a little wagging of the tail at the end of the bark.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

"Oh my....how adorable,"
    Gear playfully teased and scratched the back of his left ear with her hoof. She giggled like a such a filly following with a long yawn. Well, it was really late and all.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-06 at 05:47 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh my....how adorable,"
    Gear playfully teased and scratched the back of his left ear with her hoof. She giggled like a such a filly following with a long yawn. Well, it was really late and all.
    Sliverpine chuckled as she scratched the back of his ear, replying with a hoof to her mane, brushing it lightly and whatnot. Her yawn must have been infectious though, since Sliverpine found himself yawning along with her.

"Gracious, it's getting really late..."

"Yes, it is... probably past the theoretical bedtime for anypony of our supposed age," Icy said, with a yawn of her own.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-06 at 09:35 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine chuckled as she scratched the back of his ear, replying with a hoof to her mane, brushing it lightly and whatnot. Her yawn must have been infectious though, since Sliverpine found himself yawning along with her.

"Gracious, it's getting really late..."

"Yes, it is... probably past the theoretical bedtime for anypony of our supposed age," Icy said, with a yawn of her own.
    Sandy puffed his little chest out as much as he could. "Well ah'm not sleepy. Not one little-" Right on cue, he let loose with what could only be described as the biggest yawn to grace Equestria in millennia. He rubbed his drooping eyelids with a hoof; suddenly staying awake was becoming a monumental effort. "-bit. Not...one *yawn* bit..."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmmmm....I suppose we should....call it a night now...."
    She closed her eyes and yawned, wavering a little as she got off Silverpine's back.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy puffed his little chest out as much as he could. "Well ah'm not sleepy. Not one little-" Right on cue, he let loose with what could only be described as the biggest yawn to grace Equestria in millennia. He rubbed his drooping eyelids with a hoof; suddenly staying awake was becoming a monumental effort. "-bit. Not...one *yawn* bit..."
    Sliverpine found himself chuckling again as Sandy opened his maw to yawn. "Yeah right, not one bit. Come on... *yawn* guys, let's hit the hay for the night..." He got up and waited expectantly for the rest to follow, fully intending on sleeping in his recently made pillow fort.

"I guess this is it then... good night, ladies," Icy said, giving a slight bow to the foals in the room and trotting off towards her room.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine found himself chuckling again as Sandy opened his maw to yawn. "Yeah right, not one bit. Come on... *yawn* guys, let's hit the hay for the night..." He got up and waited expectantly for the rest to follow, fully intending on sleeping in his recently made pillow fort.

"I guess this is it then... good night, ladies," Icy said, giving a slight bow to the foals in the room and trotting off towards her room.
    "Ah mean it...not tired at all..." Sandy tried rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he trotted after Silverpine, but to no avail.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-06 at 09:49 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ah mean it...not tired at all..." Sandy tried rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he trotted after Silverpine, but to no avail.
    Sliverpine led the group back to his room and flopped onto the most convenient pillow in his own fort, rubbing his bleary eyes as he waited patiently for Sandy and whoever else who wanted to come to file into the room. Though if they took their sweet time, the colt would probably be found sleeping soundly.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Troll in the Playground

What an exhausting day for this little filly, oh the adventures that really led nowhere, but still they were fun. Another yawn followed as she trotted into the room. Though not before waving good bye to Icy. She went to give Silverpine a good night smooch on the cheek and Sandy a good night hug before she trotted off into the filly fort and plopped on the pillows.

"Good night you silly ponies..........."

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Titan in the Playground

What an exhausting day for this little filly, oh the adventures that really led nowhere, but still they were fun. Another yawn followed as she trotted into the room. Though not before waving good bye to Icy. She went to give Silverpine a good night smooch on the cheek and Sandy a good night hug before she trotted off into the filly fort and plopped on the pillows.

Going to bed at a reasonable hour? You ponies are silly. Goodnight. See you tommorow everypony! Mystic says, and she's off to who knows where.

(Lix wanted to do something with Sweet Dreams, so I thought I should get that done.)

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy trudged into the room, still protesting all the way. Fortunately, Gear's good-night hug silenced any further protests, as sleep finally broke through his pitiful defenses. He followed Silverpine into Fort Colt, curling up on a pillow in the corner.

"G'night everypony...sweet dreams..."

Little did he know that his dreams would be anything but sweet tonight...

(/endpony day for Sandy)
    (/begin ponydreams)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-06 at 10:10 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy trudged into the room, still protesting all the way. Fortunately, Gear's good-night hug silenced any further protests, as sleep finally broke through his pitiful defenses. He followed Silverpine into Fort Colt, curling up on a pillow in the corner.

"G'night everypony...sweet dreams..."

Little did he know that his dreams would be anything but sweet tonight...
    A gentle snore was their answer...

(/endpony day for both)

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride frowned seeing that she was gonna be by herself most likely, unless Heartflight stayed, but that wasn't likely either, probably, maybe. Nonetheless the little filly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of pirate booty, pony kisses, and sugar cane of all things.

/end pony day

Unfortunately, later tonight, Fox Trot would be plagued with bad hallucinogenic like dreams, which perhaps will end with a broken glass framed poster. Alas.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight giggled as the game ended, then followed the others back to the pillow forts. She frowned as Mystic decided to leave, but she stayed anyways and joined Gearstride in Fort Filly. She yawned and curled up, pulling a stuffed husky plush from her bag and curling up with it on one of the pillows, drifting off to sleep.

/end pony day for Heartflight

/begin dream mode for Heartflight if anypony wants company in the dreamworld
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki wobbly trotted up to the pile of rocks and rummaged thorough it. Most were about the size of an adult hoof. He examined each one by sticking them in his foal mouth. A quick suckle before a hard spit.

When he found the one he was looking for, he cantered over to the older ponies. The greyish blue rock pulses in his mouth.

"Fice fream."
    Melt levitated the blue rock for a moment.

"Yes, this one is most certainly embued with magic." He said, hoofing it over to Serilus. "Would you do the honors?"
    New avatar by Dirtytabs! 20% better than expected!

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot needs to be wary of what he eats before he goes to sleep

Spoiler
    Show

Oh Fox my love...

The words whispered in his ears, like the fragile touch of a butterfly tickling one's fur. The mocha pony stirred in his sleep, eyes fluttering opened. The mocha pony had once again fallen asleep on his couch, his drink from earlier on the coffee table. His record player playing softly in the background. That voice....it couldn't be.... He sleepy gaze looked up at that framed poster of him and Quick Step....where she....was looking at him. The image of Quick Step winked at Fox Trot as she seemed to step out of the poster, almost drifting.

Oh Fox my love....why do you put yourself through this pain.......you know this relationship you're trying to have with that mare is fraudulent. You see a bit of me in her....the part you loved....the part you long for again. I know that your relationship will not end well......because........you can never forget me....that part of you still wishes for that 'you and I'.......
    Fox rubbed his eyes uncertain if he was dreaming or not....he had to be....or this was one really bad hallucination. The drifting almost translucent image of Quick Step moved toward him bringing her face a few inches away from his. She smiled warmly wrapping her fore legs around his neck in that embrace sort of way.

"No...you're wrong...you're not...auh...I can't think straight right now..."
    Fox rubbed the sides of his head with his hooves. This just had to be a dream, then again he had, had two hallucinations earlier. Quick Step moved around him leaning against him fore legs still wrapped around him.

Oh Fox...don't lie to yourself...you may have run away to this backwater town....but...you can never run away from the feelings you have for me, that torch that still burns...won't ever snuff out.....so go ahead...date this silly filly of yours...everypony loves a good tragedy...heheheh....hahahahaaa....
    Fox felt a cold kiss on his cheeks, a look of sadness in his eyes....but for what exactly...well that was up in the air.

"No....I'm not....I won't do that to Miss Icy....so....keep your venomous lies to yourself!" He shouted at Quick Step, shaking his head vigorously. His heart beat was accelerating.

Lies?....The only one lying here is you......well...good night Fox Trot....its been fun letting your subconscious mess with you..... Fox felt that cold kiss on his pony lips...it felt so light....hard to tell if it was really there or not....and soon the image of Quick Step just faded away into nothingness....

Fox Trot opened his eyes with a look of wary and mild panic. He looked around seeing himself laying on the couch. The room didn't look as fuzzy as it did before...or was it even fuzzy. The pony didn't know. He glanced over to the side bringing his hoof to his cheek and mouth and frowned.

"Oh Fox....it was just a bad dream...."
    Though he didn't sound so sure of himself. He went to go get a drink of water and went upstairs to his room and laid down on his bed. He would have difficulties sleeping the rest of the night.

He'd deal with the repercussions of this hallucination later.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Going to bed at a reasonable hour? You ponies are silly. Goodnight. See you tommorow everypony! Mystic says, and she's off to who knows where.

(Lix wanted to do something with Sweet Dreams, so I thought I should get that done.)
    If she were to wander into the Civic Centre, she might notice that Sweet Dreams wasn't at the desk! :O

In fact, a note said 'On balcony; please come find me if you need me! :)'
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    If she were to wander into the Civic Centre, she might notice that Sweet Dreams wasn't at the desk! :O

In fact, a note said 'On balcony; please come find me if you need me! :)'
    Huh. Well that was odd. The receptionist not being there? Isn't that like the Great Pumpkin not being there on Halloween?

Oh well. Mystic didn't need her, but she figured she'd go find her anyway. If somepony was up, that meant somepony to talk to!

Mystic goes up to the balcony, and says "hi" to Sweet Dreams.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, hi!" she says happily. She's on a small area, a ledge with a barrier. Above, the night sky twinkles with dozens of stars.

Her greeting is less hyper than normal. Mystic may notice what LOOK like wings on her sides. Briefly. Big wings too.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, hi!" she says happily. She's on a small area, a ledge with a barrier. Above, the night sky twinkles with dozens of stars.

Her greeting is less hyper than normal. Mystic may notice what LOOK like wings on her sides. Briefly. Big wings too.
    What are you doing up? I thought most ponies were asleep at this hour. Except for the ones like me who have trouble sleeping, or stay up because they can. Mystic says.

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, I like the night." she says cheerfully. "The stars... well let's say I like them."

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Titan in the Playground

I like them too. My favorite constellation is Draco. Do you have a favorite? she asks.

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Titan in the Playground

"I like those four." she says motioning with her horn to four stars twinkling around the moon.

Horn? What horn? She's clearly an earth pony.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Titan in the Playground

"I like those four." she says motioning with her horn to four stars twinkling around the moon.

Horn? What horn? She's clearly an earth pony.
    Huh. Why is that exactly? Mystic asks. Weren't those the stars that aided in Nightmare Moon's escape? And what's with the horns and wings and stuff?

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, they're.... my favourites." she says, lying quite badly. Her wings flutter a little.

"I just like how they look around the moon." she says, lying much better. "Don't you think they look pretty?" asks the unicorn.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, they're.... my favourites." she says, lying quite badly. Her wings flutter a little.

"I just like how they look around the moon." she says, lying much better. "Don't you think they look pretty?" asks the unicorn.
    Mystic rubs her eyes real quick, not quite believing what she's seeing. Did somepony feed her special brownies when she wasn't looking or something?

Alright. I guess that make sense. Mystic responds.

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Titan in the Playground

The earth pony smiles happily.
    "What about you?"

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Titan in the Playground

The earth pony smiles happily.
    "What about you?"
    Well, I mostly just think dragons are awesome. I also like Scorpions, so Scorpio is naturally a favorite. In fact, a lot of things ponies consider scary or worth shunning, I like. Opossums? I think they're cute. Puppies and kittens? Meh. Snakes and spiders? Sweet. Baby rabbits? Eh. she responds, explaining her thought process.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Titan in the Playground

She giggles. "That's kinda odd."

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

She giggles. "That's kinda odd."
    Mystic giggles too. Yeah, it is. I don't fully understand it. She admits.

And the horn and wings appear again. Why do they keep doing that? Oh well, she's probably just tired, right?

What about you? Anything odd about you? Mystic asks.