New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

"Oh, many things." she says happily. "I sleep in the day."
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "Oh, many things." she says happily. "I sleep in the day."
    Yeah I noticed. What about the horn and the wings? I keep seeing a horn and wings on you, but you appear to be a normal Earth pony. Did somebody just put some sort of hallucinogen in my food while I wasn't looking? Because it's certainly not due to fatigue. Mystic says

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Titan in the Playground

Surprised blink.
    "...you might just be imagining it." she says, waving a hoof dismissively with a wide smile. This time, she's lying very well. "There are a load of pranksters around, coulda been one of them."
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Titan in the Playground

Surprised blink.
    "...you might just be imagining it." she says, waving a hoof dismissively with a wide smile. This time, she's lying very well. "There are a load of pranksters around, coulda been one of them."
    Alright. So, what else is weird about you? You have me all curious now. Mystic says.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Titan in the Playground

"...oh, not very much." she says, waving her hoof dismissively some more. If she had a horn, it would be glowing.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Titan in the Playground

"...oh, not very much." she says, waving her hoof dismissively some more. If she had a horn, it would be glowing.
    That doesn't seem consistent with you saying "Oh, many things" earlier. Mystic points out and sticks her tongue out at Sweet Dreams.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by snake obsidian View Post
    Melt levitated the blue rock for a moment.

"Yes, this one is most certainly embued with magic." He said, hoofing it over to Serilus. "Would you do the honors?"
    After balancing the rock in his hoof for a few moments to gauge it's weight, Serilus turned to an empty space and threw the rock as far as he could, which admittidly, wasn't that far.

Serilus then turned back to Melt and no doubt speaking too soon said "Was something meant to happen?"
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    After balancing the rock in his hoof for a few moments to gauge it's weight, Serilus turned to an empty space and threw the rock as far as he could, which admittidly, wasn't that far.

Serilus then turned back to Melt and no doubt speaking too soon said "Was something meant to happen?"
    Akiiki watched the larger foal hurl the rock in a random direction. He quickly scurried behind Serilus and covered his ears tightly.

There was to be an explosion. Normally the magical blast is preceded by an Zebra chant. This would invoke powerful countermagic.

But Akiiki could only say two words and the rest don't speak zebra. So who knows what will happen.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    That doesn't seem consistent with you saying "Oh, many things" earlier. Mystic points out and sticks her tongue out at Sweet Dreams.
    "That's true." she agrees cheerfully.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Titan in the Playground

"That's true." she agrees cheerfully.
    You're a confusing pony Sweet Dreams. Mystic says. So, which is it? Lots of weird stuff, or not a whole lot? Mystic asks.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Titan in the Playground

"Depends on where you look from." she giggles.

For an insant, Mystic sees a horn AND large wings, and they look right on Sweet.
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2011-09-08 at 11:19 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Titan in the Playground

"Depends on where you look from." she giggles.

For an insant, Mystic sees a horn AND large wings, and they look right on Sweet.
    Mystic gets a bit closer to Sweet. You enjoy being awfully cryptic, don't you? she asks, and tries to prod the place Sweet's Right wing would theoretically be located if she were an Alicorn.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Titan in the Playground

Dreams is still looking up at the stars, so won't notice until her wing is poked. She yelps in surprise and leaps forward, where her wings unfurl and flap to stop her falling...

And on being used, there isn't anything hiding the (significantly different from normal pegasi) wings from view.

"Erm."

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Titan in the Playground

Dreams is still looking up at the stars, so won't notice until her wing is poked. She yelps in surprise and leaps forward, where her wings unfurl and flap to stop her falling...

And on being used, there isn't anything hiding the (significantly different from normal pegasi) wings from view.

"Erm."
    I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you accidentally fall. I was just making sure I wasn't hallucinating. Mystic says, apologizing profusely. She doesn't even comment on the fact that Dreams is an Alicorn.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Titan in the Playground

Sigh.
    "I've always sucked at illusions."

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Titan in the Playground

Sigh.
    "I've always sucked at illusions."
    Giggle. No offense, but yeah, you kind of do. Mystic says walking back over to her if Dreams has positioned herself away from her. So, why are you hiding who you really are? That never did anypony any good. I know from experience. Mystic says.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Titan in the Playground

"It's a secret is all." she says, coming back onto the balcony.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Titan in the Playground

"It's a secret is all." she says, coming back onto the balcony.
    Alright. Then I promise not to tell anypony. Mystic swears. So, since I know one of your secrets, should I tell you one of mine just to be fair? Mystic asks.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Titan in the Playground

"That seems fair." she smiles a little.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Titan in the Playground

"That seems fair." she smiles a little.
    I used to be a colt. Mystic says. There's definitely nothing on her face indicating she's lying, and that's not something most ponies who were remotely sane would lie about anyway. After so long, I decided I'd like being a filly better, and I do.

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Titan in the Playground

Blinkblink.
    "Huh. Really?"

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Titan in the Playground

Blinkblink.
    "Huh. Really?"
    She pulls her old ID out of her bag, and the documents proving that she got it done.

Yep. She says.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Titan in the Playground

"Wow. I've never met anyone who's done that before." she says in wonder. "Does it work for you? Are you happy?"

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Titan in the Playground

"Wow. I've never met anyone who's done that before." she says in wonder. "Does it work for you? Are you happy?"
    Quite happy. Mystic says with a smile on her face. I really like wearing pretty dresses she says whispering it a bit, despite the fact there's nopony else around to hear it.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Titan in the Playground

"Awwww, so do I." she says happily. "So how did you do it?"

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Titan in the Playground

"Awwww, so do I." she says happily. "So how did you do it?"
    Found somepony with powerful enough magic to cast the spell, and convinced them to do it. Mystic says simply.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Titan in the Playground

"Ooh, who?"

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Titan in the Playground

"Ooh, who?"
    I have the feeling they'd rather remain anonymous. Sorry. Mystic says.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Titan in the Playground

"Awww. Anyone I know?"

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Titan in the Playground

"Awww. Anyone I know?"
    I don't really know who you know besides me, so maybe, maybe not. she responds.