New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Giggle.
    "Fair point."
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Giggle.
    "Fair point."
    Only real disadvantage is, I'm a fillyooler, and most other fillyfoolers I meet don't seem to want to be with a filly who used to be a colt. She says.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Titan in the Playground

"Oooooh, really? That's mean. You should try to find someone more open, or who likes both anyway." She says, nodding serenely.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Titan in the Playground

"Oooooh, really? That's mean. You should try to find someone more open, or who likes both anyway." She says, nodding serenely.
    I will, but not sure of anypony who fits that description in town who isn't already taken, looks cute, and might appeal to me in terms of personality and such. she says, sort of looking out longingly.

If you start singing "One day my prince(ss) will come, an anvil is going to drop itself on your head Mystic.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Titan in the Playground

"Awwww. Well, you could try asking the filly who's been sharing deep secrets with you and has expressed displeasure at narrow dating philosophies." she says offhandedly. She blushes slightly.

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Titan in the Playground

"Awwww. Well, you could try asking the filly who's been sharing deep secrets with you and has expressed displeasure at narrow dating philosophies." she says offhandedly. She blushes slightly.
    Massive blushing.

Wait what? Well...er...umm..I...er...ummm

Sweet, you better just kiss her before she keeps gibbering all night if you're attracted to her.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Titan in the Playground

She looks into Mystic's eyes, and leans in and tries to kiss her.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Titan in the Playground

She looks into Mystic's eyes, and leans in and tries to kiss her.
    Mystic lets her. She's a bit shocked by the forwardness, but it's a good kind of shock, rather than a bad kind.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Titan in the Playground

Kiss. Deep kiss!

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic finally gets over her shock and kisses back.

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Titan in the Playground

Dreams will be relieved.

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic stops kissing her after a bit and blushes.

I'm not quite sure what to say. she admits, still blushing.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Titan in the Playground

"Umm..."

Clearly neither does Dreams.

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Titan in the Playground

"Umm..."

Clearly neither does Dreams.
    Well, uh, I'll give it a shot anyway? You do seem rather nice, and are rather cute. she admits, still blushing. She appears to be prone to extreme bouts of blushing.

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Titan in the Playground

Funny, so does Dreams.
    "You're cute too." blushysmile.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Titan in the Playground

Funny, so does Dreams.
    "You're cute too." blushysmile.
    Thanks. Well, I should be getting to bed. Maybe we can talk about potentially going on a date tomorrow night. Mystic suggests.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Titan in the Playground

Blush.
    "Okay." she nods. "...you're sure I can't convince you to watch the stars with me?"

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Titan in the Playground

Blush.
    "Okay." she nods. "...you're sure I can't convince you to watch the stars with me?"
    No, I'm not sure of that at all. Mystic responds.

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Titan in the Playground

Wide smile. Slight glowing horn. "I really think you should stay. I mean, I'd think that counts as a sign..."

Maybe Mystic should look up, and notice that some stars seem stars seem to be glowing brighter, as if making the shape of a d20.

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Titan in the Playground

Wide smile. Slight glowing horn. "I really think you should stay. I mean, I'd think that counts as a sign..."

Maybe Mystic should look up, and notice that some stars seem stars seem to be glowing brighter, as if making the shape of a d20.
    Okay, that's just cheating. Mystic says, pointing at the stars.

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Titan in the Playground

"Mhm." she giggles. "Should I stop?"

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Titan in the Playground

"Mhm." she giggles. "Should I stop?"
    Nah. Just saying that if there's a sign, it shouldn't be something you just came up with yourself. Mystic says.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Titan in the Playground

Giggle. "Well I'd rather cheat than have you go to sleep. The Princess' night is so pretty, and it's a shame to waste it."

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Titan in the Playground

Giggle. "Well I'd rather cheat than have you go to sleep. The Princess' night is so pretty, and it's a shame to waste it."
    The Princess' day is pretty too, but you're asleep for pretty much all of that. Mystic points out.

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Titan in the Playground

"But everypony in Equestria is awake for it besides me." she points out. "Luna hardly has anyone."

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Titan in the Playground

"But everypony in Equestria is awake for it besides me." she points out. "Luna hardly has anyone."
    Which is why I try to stay awake at least a while for both. It seems mean to excessively favor either of them. That's not what friendship is about. Mystic points out.

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Titan in the Playground

"That does make sense." she agrees. "But I'm trying to make up for all the diurnal ponies."

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Titan in the Playground

"That does make sense." she agrees. "But I'm trying to make up for all the diurnal ponies."
    Alright. Well, sure, I'll stay up a little while longer I guess. Mystic says. In spite of your sign. she teases.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Titan in the Playground

She giggles. "You didn't like it then."

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Titan in the Playground

She giggles. "You didn't like it then."
    No, I did not. I don't like cheating. she says teasingly. But I did like the gesture. It was cute. Mystic says.