New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Giggle. "Cute gesture was more what I was going for..."
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Giggle. "Cute gesture was more what I was going for..."
    Well, you succeeded then. Mystic says, and starts looking at the stars again.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh good." happyblush.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic just stands there, looking up at the constellations. stars, meteors, and whatever else happens to appear.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Titan in the Playground

At some point, Dream shall try to wrap a wing around Mystic.

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Titan in the Playground

At some point, Dream shall try to wrap a wing around Mystic.
    Mystic will let her. Or she's too oblivious to notice. Not sure which.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Titan in the Playground

And nuzzle her cheek!

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Titan in the Playground

And nuzzle her cheek!
    That on the other hand, she'll respond to.

You like moving fast, don't you? she asks blushing, and scooting away a bit. Still within her wing, just not being nuzzled anymore.

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Titan in the Playground

"I guess?" she says, not having noticed she was.

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Titan in the Playground

I prefer to take things kinda slow. Can we not nuzzle each other just yet? She requests.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Titan in the Playground

"If you like."

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Titan in the Playground

"If you like."
    Yeah, let's slow down. I don't even know you that well yet. Mystic says.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Titan in the Playground

She nods .

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Titan in the Playground

And they spend the rest of the night, watching the stars, pointing out stuff in the sky, and Mystic ends up falling asleep under Sweet Dream's wing.

/end pony day for Mystic.

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Titan in the Playground

And while Dream has no intention of sleeping after she gets Mystic to a warm place to sleep, she's unlikely to do anything PC-like.
    [/end pony day for her too, if anyone would have counted her]

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Fort Colt - Middle of the Night]

At some point during the night, soft sobbing could be heard over in the corner where Sandy was sleeping, and it looked like he was shivering.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy - Fort Colt - Middle of the Night]

At some point during the night, soft sobbing could be heard over in the corner where Sandy was sleeping, and it looked like he was shivering.

"Ngggggggghhh....tryin' ta sleep here...blargh..."
    Gear complained keeping her eyes closed. She picked up a pillow and threw it hard, forgetting that she was inside the pillow fort. The pillow hit the wall and knocked out a pillow...and as expected in one fell swoop...the whole fort collapsed on itself.

This sure woke up the filly who made a face. "Gah Sandy this is your fault..." She griped and stood up on all fours to survey the damage. Awake now she heard that they were cries...sobs. "Hauh..."

She crept over to Fort Colt since that's where it seemed it was coming from, she saw Silverpine who was conked out as usual, wasn't him crying. She glanced up to the corner and saw Sandy, looking so....fetal position like...and shivering. She frowned seeing her friend like this. She went over and nudged him gently with a hoof.

"Sandy...Sandy...are you okay?" She asked not sure if he was even awake or not.

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Ngggggggghhh....tryin' ta sleep here...blargh..."
    Gear complained keeping her eyes closed. She picked up a pillow and threw it hard, forgetting that she was inside the pillow fort. The pillow hit the wall and knocked out a pillow...and as expected in one fell swoop...the whole fort collapsed on itself.

This sure woke up the filly who made a face. "Gah Sandy this is your fault..." She griped and stood up on all fours to survey the damage. Awake now she heard that they were cries...sobs. "Hauh..."

She crept over to Fort Colt since that's where it seemed it was coming from, she saw Silverpine who was conked out as usual, wasn't him crying. She glanced up to the corner and saw Sandy, looking so....fetal position like...and shivering. She frowned seeing her friend like this. She went over and nudged him gently with a hoof.

"Sandy...Sandy...are you okay?" She asked not sure if he was even awake or not.
    As she approached the sleeping unicorn, she would hear him sleepily mumbling over and over again; "Ah can't...ah can't...ah can't..."

Sandy's ears twitched as the shivering stopped...slightly. "Gear..? Shouldn't be here...not safe..." His closed eyes and drowsy tone showed he was in the midst of a deep sleep.

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Troll in the Playground

As she approached the sleeping unicorn, she would hear him sleepily mumbling over and over again; "Ah can't...ah can't...ah can't..."

Sandy's ears twitched as the shivering stopped...slightly. "Gear..? Shouldn't be here...not safe..." His closed eyes and drowsy tone showed he was in the midst of a deep sleep.

"Sandy....wake up yer havin' a bad dream..'s alright...don't fret over me,"
    She prodded him again intent on waking him up to stop the bad dream in process.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Titan in the Playground

"Sandy....wake up yer havin' a bad dream..'s alright...don't fret over me,"
    She prodded him again intent on waking him up to stop the bad dream in process.
    Sandy unconsciously tried brushing the offending hoof away. "No...just run...it'll git you...ah'm the only one...ah have to...ah have to...ah have to..." He started getting worked up again, and his shivering returned with a vengeance.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy unconsciously tried brushing the offending hoof away. "No...just run...it'll git you...ah'm the only one...ah have to...ah have to...ah have to..." He started getting worked up again, and his shivering returned with a vengeance.

"Cha~....Just let 'em try....I'm Lady Aventura Gearstride....danger runs from me!"
    She puffed her little pony chest and her cheeks too a little in that foalish way. She laid down next to him with her legs tucked to her sides. She grabbed a pillow with her teeth and plopped it on the shivering Sandy, it wouldn't do much but it was more about the thought that counted.

"Don't chu worry Sandy, Silverpine and I are here 'ta protect ya, we're yer friends, you can count on us."

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Titan in the Playground

"Cha~....Just let 'em try....I'm Lady Aventura Gearstride....danger runs from me!"
    She puffed her little pony chest and her cheeks too a little in that foalish way. She laid down next to him with her legs tucked to her sides. She grabbed a pillow with her teeth and plopped it on the shivering Sandy, it wouldn't do much but it was more about the thought that counted.

"Don't chu worry Sandy, Silverpine and I are here 'ta protect ya, we're yer friends, you can count on us."
    In a rather odd turn of events, Gear's efforts of calming Sandy down seemed to have the opposite effect. He curled up even tighter, sniffing as he kept crying. "Don't understand...just make worse...just run...can't...can't..."

Even his tail curled up as he tried getting as small as he possibly could. "...can't fight...Nightmare..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-08 at 10:22 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Troll in the Playground

In a rather odd turn of events, Gear's efforts of calming Sandy down seemed to have the opposite effect. He curled up even tighter, sniffing as he kept crying. "Don't understand...just make worse...just run...can't...can't..."

Even his tail curled up as he tried getting as small as he possibly could. "...can't fight...Nightmare..."

Gearstride frowned...some more and bit her bottom lip, for the little filly who wasn't all that good at this kind of stuff it was a little frustrating seeing her efforts not having much of an effect. She glanced over at the Silverpine and trotted over to him.

"Silverpine...Silverpine....please wake up....something's wrong with Sandy, like he's having a bad dream or somethin', help me here, please," She nudged him with her hoof, her expression furrowed.

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight's eyes slowly opened as the sound of light sobbing filtered its way into her brain. She was normally quite a heavy sleeper, but a situation like this ... her new friends needed her, and she couldn't just sleep through this. The fact that Gearstride knocked down the pillow fort didn't help either.

In 1.33 instants, she was up and by Sandy and Gearstride. "What's wrong?" she whispered.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight's eyes slowly opened as the sound of light sobbing filtered its way into her brain. She was normally quite a heavy sleeper, but a situation like this ... her new friends needed her, and she couldn't just sleep through this. The fact that Gearstride knocked down the pillow fort didn't help either.

In 1.33 instants, she was up and by Sandy and Gearstride. "What's wrong?" she whispered.
    The filly looked over Heartflight, the expression she sported still there. "Its Sandy, he seems to be having a bad dream and keeps shivering like he's really cold."

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight acted quickly, trotting over to where Sandy lay. She knelt down and placed a hoof on his neck to check his pulse. Then she shook him to try and wake him up.

"Sandy. Sandy!" She hoped she wouldn't have to use magic to wake him up, she was still too tired to do so.

((Remind me, neither Gear nor Silverpine is a unicorn, right?))
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight acted quickly, trotting over to where Sandy lay. She knelt down and placed a hoof on his neck to check his pulse. Then she shook him to try and wake him up.

"Sandy. Sandy!" She hoped she wouldn't have to use magic to wake him up, she was still too tired to do so.

((Remind me, neither Gear nor Silverpine is a unicorn, right?))
    (Correct)

Sandy's pulse would feel extremely accelerated, like his heart was racing. Probably because it was.

Sleeping through a dedicated prodding is one thing, but getting shaken awake is a whole other story. He began to stir, but still wasn't quite waking up. He continued his mumbling as she shook him, "Heartflight...not you too...run..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-08 at 11:15 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Troll in the Playground

"He keeps doing that and I can't really tell just how much of him is asleep,'
    The filly said looking at Sandy and then at Heartflight.

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight frowned. It looked like she was going to have to do this the hard way.

Here's the thing about magic. There are two reasons an adult unicorn is better at controlling magic. The first is that adults have more magical energy than foals. The second is that adults have experience, and have refined their techniques in using magic. Heartflight may have lost a significant amount of power, so she wouldn't be able to wake up directly, but she still had her technique.

Heartflight closed her eyes slightly as her horn started to glow. She focused on parting the air molecules above Sandy's head, causing a strange distortion in the air above him. she kept a stoic facade, but it was easy to see the spell was still tiring her out. A bead of sweat rolled down her face as the distortion grew ... before she suddenly let the spell go, causing the anomaly to crash in on itself with a loud BOOM of thunder.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-09-08 at 11:30 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy's eyes shot open and he leaped up with a startled yelp. Fortunately, the ceiling and floor was made entirely of soft pillows, and he landed with an "Oof!"

Immediately, he was scrambling back to his hooves, eyes wide as his shrinking pupils darted from side to side. "N-nno! Stay back! Not again!" he cried out as he retreated into his corner, completely spooked.