New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy would have wondered where the lights all went, were he not so concerned with disappearing into his seat. "Um, but ah told ya'll, ah didn't see nothin'. You've got the wrong, um, pony." Good grief he wasn't good at confrontations.

"Don't fib to me Sandy, you're not very good at it,"
    She walked behind him with suddenly her face right next to his side to side. Bubbles floating over to his face and popping, tear free formula btw. "Was it Silverpine? You know you don't have to cover for him."

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Don't fib to me Sandy, you're not very good at it,"
    She walked behind him with suddenly her face right next to his side to side. Bubbles floating over to his face and popping, tear free formula btw. "Was it Silverpine? You know you don't have to cover for him."
    "B-b-but..." Sandy blinked as the bubbles popped in front of his eyes. "Silverpine's mah friend, an'...he'd cover fer me..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-12 at 05:41 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Noticing his companions crouching behind him, Serilus suddenly felt considerbly less safe in his current position. Before he could find a suitable place to hide, the rock suddenly exploded in a burst of magical fire. Serilus was thrown backwards and landed on the ground. He did manage to shield Akiiki and Melt.

"Oww, that hurt."
    Serilus spent a few seconds struggling to get up before he realised that his mane was on fire. It was no ordinary fire though, rather a magical fire that kept shifting colours. It still burnt ponies just as well as a regular fire.

"FIRE, PANIC!"
    Startled by the fire, Serilus quickly jumped to his hooves and started running around in circles. "Fire, panic, help!" Serilus continued running around in a frenzied panic, oblivious to the fate of the magical rock. As it turns out, it's hard to concentrate when you're on fire.
    Akiiki's first instinct was to barf on Serilus. Drooling and barfing is all he could thing about and do on command. The baby was gross. One of those kids, sitters charge extra for.

Suddenly the baby foal got an idea. He shapeshifted into a large striped hippopotamus, opening his huge maw, and..

UUUUUUURP!!!

Going into his original foal form next, he screamed. "Ice Cream!". Akiiki then clumsily walked over the the source of the explosion. Another pony was on fire there. He had not problem barfing all over that pony since he didn't know her.

"Eeeeeew" she screamed before running off to scrub baby spit-up out her mane.

Akiiki giggled and the damage he caused. He's an awful baby. His mother must have been a saint to not have 'lost' him in the woods.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Troll in the Playground

"B-b-but..." Sandy blinked as the bubbles popped in front of his eyes. "Silverpine's mah friend, an'...he'd cover fer me..."

"Maybe,"
    She walked around him putting her hoof under his chin and tilting it up as her own face was five inches away from his in that interrogating sort of way.

"Hmmm, was Heartflight then?"
    She was doing her darnest not to crack a grin. She didn't really care about who drew the mustache, she thought she looked swanky. The fun was in Sandy's reactions. Alas.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-12 at 06:44 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe,"
    She walked around him putting her hoof under his chin and tilting it up as her own face was five inches away from his in that interrogating sort of way.

"Hmmm, was Heartflight then?"
    She was doing her darnest not to crack a grin. She didn't really care about who drew the mustache, she thought she looked swanky. The fun was in Sandy's reactions. Alas.
    Sandy swallowed hard, finding it rather hard to breathe properly all of a sudden. He really needed to learn to get used to Gear invading his personal space, but he just couldn't manage it. The poor colt was sweating bullets as he tried very hard to look anywhere but her eyes. "I-it all happened s-so late, a-ah can't proper remember..." he stammered, avoiding the question.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-12 at 07:03 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy swallowed hard, finding it rather hard to breathe properly all of a sudden. He really needed to learn to get used to Gear invading his personal space, but he just couldn't manage it. The poor colt was sweating bullets as he tried very hard to look anywhere but her eyes. "I-it all happened s-so late, a-ah can't proper remember..." he stammered, avoiding the question.

"It was you wasn't it?"
    She pointed an accusing hoof at him. She moved around him again placing a hoof on his shoulder and invading his personal space like before. "Bet you thought you could get vengeance on me for all the times I picked on you eh? Admit the truth Sandy Shores, kekeke...."

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Titan in the Playground

"It was you wasn't it?"
    She pointed an accusing hoof at him. She moved around him again placing a hoof on his shoulder and invading his personal space like before. "Bet you thought you could get vengeance on me for all the times I picked on you eh? Admit the truth Sandy Shores, kekeke...."
    Sandy tried to slouch down on his cushion to slink out of Gear's grasp, but he was as slouched as he could get. He bit his lip as his eyes darted furiously from side to side, as if searching for some way out of this mess. "Nnn-no! Ah wouldn't d-do that, a-ah haven't minded the odd laugh at...uh...m-mah expense, honest! I-it's all in good fun, right?" He forced a laugh, then immediately fell silent and started fidgeting with his forehooves. "B-besides, ah ain't even ss-seen hide nor hair of n-no m-marker."

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy tried to slouch down on his cushion to slink out of Gear's grasp, but he was as slouched as he could get. He bit his lip as his eyes darted furiously from side to side, as if searching for some way out of this mess. "Nnn-no! Ah wouldn't d-do that, a-ah haven't minded the odd laugh at...uh...m-mah expense, honest! I-it's all in good fun, right?" He forced a laugh, then immediately fell silent and started fidgeting with his forehooves. "B-besides, ah ain't even ss-seen hide nor hair of n-no m-marker."

"Oh sweet Sandy, sweet honest Sandy.....well then, I guess you're telling the truth....as you would never ever lie to me,"
    She whispered in his ear. She walked away in front of him looking over her shoulder and placidly shrugged. "I guess I'm going to have to let you go." She faced away from him grinning wildly trying to hold in a giggle.

She quickly flashed him a serious business expression before taking a few steps forward and flicking the light switch on.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh sweet Sandy, sweet honest Sandy.....well then, I guess you're telling the truth....as you would never ever lie to me,"
    She whispered in his ear. She walked away in front of him looking over her shoulder and placidly shrugged. "I guess I'm going to have to let you go." She faced away from him grinning wildly trying to hold in a giggle.

She quickly flashed him a serious business expression before taking a few steps forward and flicking the light switch on.
    Now with Gear's breath tickling his ear, he was getting flushed and flustered. Fantastic.

He heaved a massive sigh of relief as Gear walked out of his personal bubble. It was over. "Oh thank goodness..." he breathed out, holding his head in his hooves. He wasn't sure how much more of that he could take. Gear almost made him crack...but he had held firm!

Still, lying had never made him feel all that great. Gear may notice him still looking a little guilty when she flips on the lights.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-12 at 07:47 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Troll in the Playground

Now with Gear's breath tickling his ear, he was getting flushed and flustered. Fantastic.

He heaved a massive sigh of relief as Gear walked away. "Oh thank goodness..." he breathed out, holding his head in his hooves. He wasn't sure how much more of that he could take. Gear almost made him crack...but he had held firm!

Still, lying had never made him feel all that great. Gear may notice him still looking a little guilty when she flips on the lights.

Alas, the filly did not notice, much like her alternative self in some other universe far far away, she tended to not second doubt another's word. But this messing with Sandy was too fun to let slip by.

She grinned facing Sandy and stroked her marker mustache. "I wonder if I were colt how much more sexy I could look with facial fur/hair." She shook her mane as of she were in a shampoo commercial, because she's silly.

"Hey Sandy, ya look a little funny...Do ya have gas or something?"
    She mistook his guilty look for well, ze gas.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Titan in the Playground

Alas, the filly did not notice, much like her alternative self in some other universe far far away, she tended to not second doubt another's word. But this messing with Sandy was too fun to let slip by.

She grinned facing Sandy and stroked her marker mustache. "I wonder if I were colt how much more sexy I could look with facial fur/hair." She shook her mane as of she were in a shampoo commercial, because she's silly.

"Hey Sandy, ya look a little funny...Do ya have gas or something?"
    She mistook his guilty look for well, ze gas.
    "I DIDN'T DO-Oh...right...gas. That's what ah, uh, meant. Ah had a bit of gas."

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Troll in the Playground

"I DIDN'T DO-Oh...right...gas. That's what ah, uh, meant. Ah had a bit of gas."

"Well go ahead and let her rip like wave motion gun, or something,"
    Gear smirked. "Ain't nopony aside from me gonna hear it anyway."

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Titan in the Playground

"Well go ahead and let her rip like wave motion gun, or something,"
    Gear smirked. "Ain't nopony aside from me gonna hear it anyway."
    "Uh, alright, if ya'll say so, here I go..."

He turned to the side and discreetly blew a raspberry.

"There! All good now. Nothin' to worry about here. Nope. Ah'mmmm just fine." He kept a rather fake grin plastered on his face the entire time.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Troll in the Playground

"Uh, alright, if ya'll say so, here I go..."

He turned to the side and discreetly blew a raspberry.

"There! All good now. Nothin' to worry about here. Nope. Ah'mmmm just fine." He kept a rather fake grin plastered on his face the entire time.
    She trotted over to him. "Nice, non-stinky farts, lucky hahah." She once again now habitually stroked her 'mustache'. "Anyhoof, wanna get some breakfast Sandy? Or wait for these two to wake up, though I can tell you that trying to wake Silverpine is futile, bah."

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Ettin in the Playground

She trotted over to him. "Nice, non-stinky farts, lucky hahah." She once again now habitually stroked her 'mustache'. "Anyhoof, wanna get some breakfast Sandy? Or wait for these two to wake up, though I can tell you that trying to wake Silverpine is futile, bah."
    Perhaps something in Gear's words struck Sliverpine. Or Sandy's raspberry had a particular odour. Or maybe his narrator just decided for Sliverpine to wake up at the particular moment for maximum irony. We may never know.

They would hear a loud yawn behind them.

"What time is it?" Sliverpine asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-12 at 08:45 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Perhaps something in Gear's words struck Sliverpine. Or Sandy's raspberry had a particular odour. Or maybe his narrator just decided for Sliverpine to wake up at the particular moment for maximum irony. We may never know.

They would hear a loud yawn behind them.

"What time is it?" Sliverpine asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh you're awake,"
    She trotted happily over to her coltfriend. She gave him a good morning smooch. "Um...its about 10-ish I think."

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh you're awake,"
    She trotted happily over to her coltfriend. She gave him a good morning smooch. "Um...its about 10-ish I think."
    "Augh... 10... Remind me never to go to sleep at such an ungodly hour again..." Sliverpine replied, rubbing his tussled mane. He returned the kiss fondly, oblivious to Sandy's presence in the room for the moment. Or maybe Sliverpine was just being corrupted.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-12 at 09:01 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Troll in the Playground

"Augh... 10... Remind me never to go to sleep at such an ungodly hour again..." Sliverpine replied, rubbing his tussled mane. He returned the kiss fondly, oblivious to Sandy's presence in the room for the moment. Or maybe Sliverpine was just being corrupted.

"Mmmm, now this is the best way to begin a morning...."
    She smirked licking his cheek after he had kissed her back. "Oh yea...breakfast and stuff...hungry?...Oh wait....nevermind....you likely are...hahah" She chuckled remembering his um, well appetite.

Fox Trot-

The colt sat on his couch with a cup of coffee with a straw in it. Good thing his coffee maker didn't break along with his stove.

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Dwarf in the Playground

"...not one decent lock in- Yah!" Night Jewel tumbled through a window of the Civic Centre with a small pouch of amethysts clutched in her mouth. Getting up to the window in the first place was a pretty impressive accomplishment on her part, given that it was a long climb and ponies don't have hands.

After a moment, she dusted herself off and got to her feet. "That was a bit clumsy, wasn't it," she chuckled as she looked around. She then noticed the others. "Oh, good morning, you lot! Was your night interesting? Mine was slightly."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride gave Night Jewel an odd look.

"There was a door you know. Errrr."

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "...not one decent lock in- Yah!" Night Jewel tumbled through a window of the Civic Centre with a small pouch of amethysts clutched in her mouth. Getting up to the window in the first place was a pretty impressive accomplishment on her part, given that it was a long climb and ponies don't have hands.

After a moment, she dusted herself off and got to her feet. "That was a bit clumsy, wasn't it," she chuckled as she looked around. She then noticed the others. "Oh, good morning, you lot! Was your night interesting? Mine was slightly."

"... what she said..." Sliverpine finally managed to say after getting over the shock of seeing a pony suddenly tumble through the window.

"We had... quite a late night. Sharing stuff."

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy shrinks back a little at the talk of "last night". He hadn't told anypony yet, but the memories of those dreams...were all still there. Fresh as if they'd just happened. He had really hoped they whole "remember your dreams" ability didn't extend to nightmares, but no such luck.

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Troll in the Playground

"Anyhoof...we're gonna have breakfast, care to join?"
    Gear asked.

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I know, I could have taken the simple way. But this way's more fun!" Night Jewel grinned at the stunned ponies. She had other reasons for taking the window as well, of course, but she knew better than to disclose them.

"... what she said..." Sliverpine finally managed to say after getting over the shock of seeing a pony suddenly tumble through the window.

"We had... quite a late night. Sharing stuff."
    "Anyhoof...we're gonna have breakfast, care to join?" Gear asked.
    "I see. That kind of 'late-night-sharing' thing isn't usual for you, is it, but I've been involved in stuff like that a lot. Well, I'm up for breakfast. What is it?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Troll in the Playground

"Don't know, we're probably going to make it ourselves....if we left any food in the civic center's fridge, that is,"
    Gear replied.

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight let out a loud yawn as she stumbled after the others, unused to waking up at such an ungodly hour of the morning. At the mention of breakfast, though, her ears perked up.

"Breakfast, you say?" she said. "That, just leave it to me."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight let out a loud yawn as she stumbled after the others, unused to waking up at such an ungodly hour of the morning. At the mention of breakfast, though, her ears perked up.

"Oh... what do you have in mind?" Sliverpine asked, interested.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Troll in the Playground

"Oooo.....I never pass down having somepony do stuff when otherwise I would have to do it. Please go on,"
    She ginned.

(urgh...deadtiming so hard right now.....)
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-13 at 12:26 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post

Sandy perked up at the mention of breakfast. Most important (and sometimes delicious) meal of the day and all. "Ooh! Thanks Heartflight!"

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight walked into the kitchen to begin preparing breakfast. Noises could be heard, including the *shing* of some sort of blade as she worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show