New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Gearstride

As Heartflight did her thing, Gearstride trotted over to the window and looked out towards the sky. Being this high up she had a better view. She frowned seeing that there were starting to be more and more clouds, as if though it was threatening to rain soon.

Dang it, this meant that their adventure with the pirate booty might not be able to get done today.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride

As Heartflight did her thing, Gearstride trotted over to the window and looked out towards the sky. Being this high up she had a better view. She frowned seeing that there were starting to be more and more clouds, as if though it was threatening to rain soon.

Dang it, this meant that their adventure with the pirate booty might not be able to get done today.
    "Looks like rain... Hm... I think I read about rain being scheduled today..." Sliverpine commented as he walked up and stood beside Gearstride.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Looks like rain... Hm... I think I read about rain being scheduled today..." Sliverpine commented as he walked up and stood beside Gearstride.
    "Aw, ponyfeathers!" Sandy glumly kicked a stray pillow. "We can't go treasure huntin' in the rain..."

(Deadtiming for a few hours)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-13 at 10:22 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-

Fox sighed glancing up at the framed poster for a brief second as he drank his coffee. He knew rightfully he should take that blasted thing down, but...

He shook his head and stared into his now empty mug. It was quiet in here, not even his record player was playing as usual. He looked at his watch, it around 10:40 am. He quietly stood up on all fours and went to take a shower, turned into a colt or not he was still planning on going to his studio.
    --

Gearstride

"Well that's just utterly lame.....I was looking forward to treasure huntin' today,"
    She sighed resting her fore legs on the windowsill.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight peeked her head out of the kitchen, her mouth holding a katana dripping with the blood of her foes apple residue.

"We can still go adventuring in the rain," she said.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight peeked her head out of the kitchen, her mouth holding a katana dripping with the blood of her foes apple residue.

"We can still go adventuring in the rain," she said.

"Sure, in a manner of speaking, believe me I know, I had my share of adventures during even floods, thunderstorms, and other natural disasters......but its not that comfortable, especially when it starts to get cold, not to mention if ya think the river and waterways were bad enough...during a rainstorm.......yesh....the navigation...."
    The filly rubbed the back of her neck.

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki's first instinct was to barf on Serilus. Drooling and barfing is all he could thing about and do on command. The baby was gross. One of those kids, sitters charge extra for.

Suddenly the baby foal got an idea. He shapeshifted into a large striped hippopotamus, opening his huge maw, and..

UUUUUUURP!!!

Going into his original foal form next, he screamed. "Ice Cream!". Akiiki then clumsily walked over the the source of the explosion. Another pony was on fire there. He had not problem barfing all over that pony since he didn't know her.

"Eeeeeew" she screamed before running off to scrub baby spit-up out her mane.

Akiiki giggled and the damage he caused. He's an awful baby. His mother must have been a saint to not have 'lost' him in the woods.

Serilus was no longer on fire, the only evidence that he was previously on fire was a singed mane. "Eeeew" Serilus looked down at himself, rather than being on fire, he was now covered in what was left of Akiiki's earlier meal, hardly an improvement, he almost preferred the fire.

Serilus looked around and found a pond, which he immediately dived into and submerged himself, attempting to clean himself as best he coould.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sure, in a manner of speaking, believe me I know, I had my share of adventures during even floods, thunderstorms, and other natural disasters......but its not that comfortable, especially when it starts to get cold, not to mention if ya think the river and waterways were bad enough...during a rainstorm.......yesh....the navigation...."
    The filly rubbed the back of her neck.
    "Never liked getting wet. Brrrr..." Sliverpine shuddered involuntarily.

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Never liked getting wet. Brrrr..." Sliverpine shuddered involuntarily.
    "Th' ocean's one thing; that's where yer tryin' to git wet. Rain is just...ugh, wet an' damp an' cold everywhere." Sandy pulled a face at the thought.

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Troll in the Playground

"We were going to research the coin first too as I recall, yes research! Boring to some but...well fun in its own way,"
    She looked out the window again. Mmm, cloud skies. "We might have time to get to library after breakfast, if its still opened." The filly nibbled the inside of her cheek. "Hmmm."

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Dwarf in the Playground

Night Jewel looked up from fiddling with her pouch and winked. "Water's not bad, you know. Don't you drink it every day or something? I know I've been cold and wet a good amount in my life, and it's gotten to the point where it doesn't bother me as much.

"Still, staying inside would be more pleasant today, and we can always go out later, right? So what should we do now?
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Ogre in the Playground

There was a loud crash in the kitchen, and Heartflight peeked out again. This time she held the katana in her hoof, and red, thick juice ran down the blade.

"Hey guys, how about some karaoke?" she suggested. "Only, a karaoke machine just randomly appeared in the kitchen...."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Ettin in the Playground

There was a loud crash in the kitchen, and Heartflight peeked out again. This time she held the katana in her hoof, and red, thick juice ran down the blade.

"Hey guys, how about some karaoke?" she suggested. "Only, a karaoke machine just randomly appeared in the kitchen...."
    "Uh.... how did a karaoke machine even..." Sliverpine shook his head resignedly. "Never mind... I don't think I want to know."

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Serilus was no longer on fire, the only evidence that he was previously on fire was a singed mane. "Eeeew" Serilus looked down at himself, rather than being on fire, he was now covered in what was left of Akiiki's earlier meal, hardly an improvement, he almost preferred the fire.

Serilus looked around and found a pond, which he immediately dived into and submerged himself, attempting to clean himself as best he coould.
    Akiiki rolled on the floor laughing his tiny zebra butt off. He was reveling in the chaos he was causing. But playing Loki made the foal tired. He curled into a ball and went to sleep. "Ice.... creeeeam"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Troll in the Playground

(Mmm, we're not quite yet on the same time frame as Soft Serve....but errmkay I guess..)

"Food first, singing off key later, me hungry"
    The filly thumped her chest with a hoof like some sort of cavepony.

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Titan in the Playground

(Mmm, we're not quite yet on the same time frame as Soft Serve....but errmkay I guess..)

"Food first, singing off key later, me hungry"
    The filly thumped her chest with a hoof like some sort of cavepony.
    "Sound's alright t'me. Been a while since...ah, horsefeathers, we're gonna be singing with our foal voices..." Sandy facehooved at the realization.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Food first, singing off key later, me hungry" The filly thumped her chest with a hoof like some sort of cavepony.
    "I wonder where it came from," Night Jewel said, fiddling with her pouch of gems again. "Think it's safe to use it after it appeared out of nowhere? I think it's a good idea to have food first, then experimenting with mysterious karaoke machines. Dealing with that kind of thing's easier on a full stomach."

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

And Somehow, Mystic appears on top of it. Back to normal, unlike everypony else.

...Does anypony know what I'm doing on top of a karaoke machine? Because I sure don't. she says.

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Troll in the Playground

Gear looks at Night Jewel ready to say something when a wild Mystic appears on the karaoke machine.

Gearstride blinks for a moment. "Ew a grown-up! Get her!" Gearstride cheerfully sets to glomp Mystic. Hunger must be making her loony. Or she's just loony in general, I don't even know anymore at this point.

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Titan in the Playground

Gear looks at Night Jewel ready to say something when a wild Mystic appears on the karaoke machine.

Gearstride blinks for a moment. "Ew a grown-up! Get her!" Gearstride cheerfully sets to glomp Mystic. Hunger must be making her loony. Or she's just loony in general, I don't even know anymore at this point.
    Mystic shrinks to the size of an ant to avoid the glomp, because she can do that now. Why? Because Gear colliding with the speaker/wall/floor is funnier.

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride soon found herself with a faceful of karaoke set. She made a cute little whinny of pain like Pinky Pie did when Applejack slammed the barn door on her face in Party of One. It hurt.

"Owie...." She whimpered having mood whiplash from her previous state of being loony cheery. She rubbed her muzzle with a hoof. "That wasn't a cool thing to do."

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride soon found herself with a faceful of karaoke set. She made a cute little whinny of pain like Pinky Pie did when Applejack slammed the barn door on her face in Party of One. It hurt.

"Owie...." She whimpered having mood whiplash from her previous state of being loony cheery. She rubbed her muzzle with a hoof. "That wasn't a cool thing to do."
    Mystic goes back to normal size. That's because I'm not cool. I'm hot. she replies with a pervy grin on her face.

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Mystic goes back to normal size. That's because I'm not cool. I'm hot. she replies with a pervy grin on her face.

"Hey, the token pervert is mah shtick, get your own quirk,"
    Gearstride declared possessively bringing a hoof to her chest. She made a terribly cute angry nicker sound. She was still upset about getting hurt for no good reason.

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Titan in the Playground

"Hey, the token pervert is mah shtick, get your own quirk,"
    Gearstride declared possessively bringing a hoof to her chest. She made a terribly cute angry nicker sound. She was still upset about getting hurt for no good reason.
    Fine. My quirk will be randomly doing silly things that only animals have any reason to be able to do. Also, complimenting myself doesn't count as being perverted. Perverted would have been "I'm not cool, I'm hot. Want to see what happens when you combine the two?" she retorts.

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Fine. My quirk will be randomly doing silly things that only animals have any reason to be able to do. Also, complimenting myself doesn't count as being perverted. Perverted would have been "I'm not cool, I'm hot. Want to see what happens when you combine the two?" she retorts.

"I'm referring to your expression, it says miles compared to words, yeesh, gosh you're just spitting on the artform that is the lady pervert,"
    Gear retorted.

Somepony stop these two before this gets dumber.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-13 at 09:36 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm referring to your expression, it says miles compared to words, yeesh, gosh you're just spitting on the artform that is the lady pervert,"
    Gear retorted.

She just grins back. She doesn't say anything, she just grins. It's not even a pervy grin, it's just a grin.

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Dwarf in the Playground

Gear retorted.

Night Jewel obliged. "Shall I be the tiebreaker?" she said with a smirk. "I think you sort of lost the 'lady' part of that title when you became younger, Gearstride. I don't know much about the other part, though, seeing as I'm a natural foal.

"Now, let's just stop arguing about quirks and figure out what exactly is going on here. Something's really odd, what with the things and ponies appearing out of nowhere."

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Night Jewel obliged. "Shall I be the tiebreaker?" she said with a smirk. "I think you sort of lost the 'lady' part of that title when you became younger, Gearstride. I don't know much about the other part, though, seeing as I'm a natural foal.

"Now, let's just stop arguing about quirks and figure out what exactly is going on here. Something's really odd, what with the things and ponies appearing out of nowhere."

"Hey, I still get to keep that title....makes me sound more....um...um..impressive, Lady Aventura Gearstride.....Anyhoof.....to comment on your concern....."

"......There's really nothing to figure out, its gosh darn magic physically abusing the laws of physics and the universe.....again, you know the usual."
    She sighed.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-13 at 10:52 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Titan in the Playground

"Hey, I still get to keep that title....makes me sound more....um...um..impressive, Lady Aventura Gearstride.....Anyhoof.....to comment on your concern....."

"......There's really nothing to figure out, its gosh darn magic physically abusing the laws of physics and the universe.....again, you know the usual."
    She sighed.
    Mystic looks at what she's sitting on now.

....I'm definitely singing at some point.

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ettin in the Playground

[Sliverpine/Kitchen]

Meanwhile, the orange colt helped himself to a cup of coffee, sipping it silently. Weird happenings? Loony antics? He rather not take part in it more than was necessary. Twas' a limit to how much he could actually suspend his disbelief, no matter how strange Bridle Shores was.

Also, his narrator had an unexpected deadtime.