New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Ach, don't remind me what I'm missing out from now on," Icy said, cringing slightly. "I suppose I still could, but then I'll have to trust Esmeralda here not to screw around. Literally."

"Yes, definitely not a good idea," she continued after a pause.

"Well, please accept my humble apologies for your losses,"
    He grinned giving her a playful wink. He turned to the picnic basket and pulled out a small bowl of roasted carrots with parsnips. "Appetizer Miss Icy?" He brought two paper plates and served her and himself a helping.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    "A good rest always clears the head. I can give you a relaxation spell and a sleep spell so you can fall asleep."
    "I don't know if that would work. I think something else is keeping my thoughts from me."

((deadtiming/school))

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

And the pair soon cleared up the debris left behind my the battle. After what seemed like hours of work, the house seemed almost liveable; except for that gaping hole in the kitchen.

Icy slumped to her hauches, feeling slightly tired of the effort. "That took longer more than I anticipated." She smiled at Lone Star. "Thanks for the help."

Then she suddenly remembered her appointment with Fox. "Blast, I forgot I promised lunch with somepony." She handed Lone Star the key. "Here, help me lock up. I'll be back in an hour or so." The icy mare then disappeared out of the door with a gallop.

(Lone Star can either choose to follow her or take a look around her home.)
    He raised an eyebrow. "Lunch with wh-" He stopped and flapped out of the way as she galloped out. He blinked, then called out, "Uh, have fun!" He then landed and shut the door, sighing as he leaned his head against it. Well, it had gone ok, he supposed... though now somebody else was goin' out to lunch with her...

... Bet he was a- DON'T THINK LIKE THAT.

He sighed and locked the door, but stayed in the room, sat on his haunches. It wasn't like locking the door mattered when somepony could just go through the hole in the wall.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #754
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    "I don't know if that would work. I think something else is keeping my thoughts from me."

((deadtiming/school))
    "I'm actually quite serious. A good nap can cancel out many types of magic, it's quite weird."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #755
    Firbolg in the Playground

By the time she walked out, Tyrol was busy doing crosswords on the newspaper. He raised an eyebrow at her question. "I thought we were supposed to be finding this thief? Getting up early seemed prudent."
    Staccata climbs onto the bed and sits down. Then, when Tyrol is responding starts resting her eyes. The mare yawns before stating, "I think staying up late is more useful. The two don't seem compatible."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Well, please accept my humble apologies for your losses,"
    He grinned giving her a playful wink. He turned to the picnic basket and pulled out a small bowl of roasted carrots with parsnips. "Appetizer Miss Icy?" He brought two paper plates and served her and himself a helping.
    "Thank you," Icy replied, lifting the plate and taking a bite.

She glanced at the stallion sidelong. "If you don't mind me asking, why bother continue chasing me? By the looks of it, you probably could have the pick of any mare of your choice. Instead you settled for an ice queen; one that's half-mad by all accounts and now deathly afraid of hot water."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Staccata climbs onto the bed and sits down. Then, when Tyrol is responding starts resting her eyes. The mare yawns before stating, "I think staying up late is more useful. The two don't seem compatible."
    "Right," Tyrol replied sardonically. "In that case, I suppose I'll just busy myself with some exercises in the hotel's gym until you finally feel like doing your work." If Staccata doesn't stop him, he will be there at the gym.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-12 at 09:43 AM.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Troll in the Playground

"Thank you," Icy replied, lifting the plate and taking a bite.

She glanced at the stallion sidelong. "If you don't mind me asking, why bother continue chasing me? By the looks of it, you probably could have the pick of any mare of your choice. Instead you settled for an ice queen; one that's half-mad by all accounts and now deathly afraid of hot water."
    [COLOR="Sienna"]

"To be honest...I don't really know. What I do know is that you've awoken something just right in this lady-killer heart of mine. All mares to me were just exploitable silly fillies to help me get what I want, particularly in my line of work. But at the time...you were...a breath of fresh air, nice cold air. Your initial dislike of me...it was...exciting, I had wanted to know about you, what made you tic...at first you were a challenge to conquer, as horrible as that sounds, but then again I am not really that much of a nice pony."
    He lopsidedly smiled and seemed to have moved closer.

"But I would just soon find myself filled with irrationality, filled with the strange compulsion to want to protect to you. To easily forgive you for your indiscretions, you were on my mind much too much. I had...fallen for you much too quickly and easily for my liking. I know, I'm a complete fool and idiot, who's only going to have his heart broken. Perhaps I'd even be deserving of heart break, karmic justice for all the hearts I've stomped over in the past." He sighed, his smile having had become wan.

He looked up at the mare, at those blue eyes, meeting them with his red. "I'm just really selfish because I don't even ask if you even want to be pursued...especially by a broken stallion such as myself who might...who might have just admitted he might be a tad crazy."

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Once at the mechas, Blaze jumps into his and starts it up. The tentacles began to move as he began to warm up the controls. Tentacles went around the room, tentatively picking things up until they were fully warmed up. Then, he tapped Hover on the shoulder with one.
    "-krrrt-Hey, there's room for two in here, wanna help?-krrrt-"
    "If I say No, you'll use the sad voice. So as long as you promise not to touch me with those tentacles, yeah." Hover says. She flutter up the mecha and sits behind him.
    "Where to?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #759

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "If I say No, you'll use the sad voice. So as long as you promise not to touch me with those tentacles, yeah." Hover says. She flutter up the mecha and sits behind him.
    "Where to?"
    "I was thinking of getting a good look of the town in a photograph. So....."
    He walked outside.
    STEAM THRUSTERS ENGAGED!
    PCH00000!
    They are high in the sky, good thing the cockpit is closed.
    "Alright, Hover, I'm giving the controls for the legs to you, so you'll control our height."
    Hover's controls are now active. Blaze takes out a camera and begins to take pictures.
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #760

"Right," Tyrol replied sardonically. "In that case, I suppose I'll just busy myself with some exercises in the hotel's gym until you finally feel like doing your work." If Staccata doesn't stop him, he will be there at the gym.
    "Zzzzzzzzzzz"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ettin in the Playground

[COLOR="Sienna"]

"To be honest...I don't really know. What I do know is that you've awoken something just right in this lady-killer heart of mine. All mares to me were just exploitable silly fillies to help me get what I want, particularly in my line of work. But at the time...you were...a breath of fresh air, nice cold air. Your initial dislike of me...it was...exciting, I had wanted to know about you, what made you tic...at first you were a challenge to conquer, as horrible as that sounds, but then again I am not really that much of a nice pony."
    He lopsidedly smiled and seemed to have moved closer.

"But I would just soon find myself filled with irrationality, filled with the strange compulsion to want to protect to you. To easily forgive you for your indiscretions, you were on my mind much too much. I had...fallen for you much too quickly and easily for my liking. I know, I'm a complete fool and idiot, who's only going to have his heart broken. Perhaps I'd even be deserving of heart break, karmic justice for all the hearts I've stomped over in the past." He sighed, his smile having had become wan.

He looked up at the mare, at those blue eyes, meeting them with his red. "I'm just really selfish because I don't even ask if you even want to be pursued...especially by a broken stallion such as myself who might...who might have just admitted he might be a tad crazy."
    Icy raised an eyebrow at his story. She had guessed he was some sort of flirtatious stallion that ensared mares on a whim, but to hear him use mares so casually... was something of a shock. Or not. She hadn't known much about him apart from the fact he was so very secretive. Which meant he could be anypony really. Yet... there was something about him that was strangely attractive...

Icy shook her head. Why was she having these thoughts now?

You like him don't you?
    Shut up, Esmeralda.
    Ohohoho. I actually do prefer Lone Star to be honest. He was sooooooo good in bed. This one looks to be the quiet kind.
    ... I do not a graphical reminder of yesterday. Now be off.

She smiled wanly back. "I suppose we all are entitled to foolish notions in our lifetime. I certainly was privy to a few." Fox might notice she did not object to being pursued either.

[Tyrol/Hotel]

He shrugged and trotted out of the room. He made sure he locked the door behind him before heading towards the gym.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-12 at 11:52 AM.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

Icy raised an eyebrow at his story. She had guessed he was some sort of flirtatious stallion that ensared mares on a whim, but to hear him use mares so casually... was something of a shock. Or not. She hadn't known much about him apart from the fact he was so very secretive. Which meant he could be anypony really. Yet... there was something about him that was strangely attractive...

Icy shook her head. Why was she having these thoughts now?

She smiled wanly back. "I suppose we all are entitled to foolish notions in our lifetime. I certainly was privy to a few." Fox might notice she did not object to being pursued either.
    He noticed, being a body language reader and all, though whether her lack of of objection was a good or bad thing was up for debate.

Fox wanly grinned. "I must sound so melodramatic...hahah...Mmmm." He picked up the thermos and refilled her tea. "Of course now I'm morbidly curious to hear your opinion of the mess that is Fox Trot, heh."

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ettin in the Playground

He noticed, being a body language reader and all, though whether her lack of of objection was a good or bad thing was up for debate.

Fox wanly grinned. "I must sound so melodramatic...hahah...Mmmm." He picked up the thermos and refilled her tea. "Of course now I'm morbidly curious to hear your opinion of the mess that is Fox Trot, heh."
    "You?" Icy was surprised at his question. Why would he need to validate himself through her? Then again, he did invite her to lunch. Might as well humour him.

"Let's see, you're obviously intelligent, charming when needed to be, agile in combat and well, frankly, very attractive." She felt her cheeks flushing a little at her last words. She chose her next words with care. "You're also snarky and extremely secretive. Tendency to get jealous easily, as you proved with Lone Star." Her blue eyes met his red again, waiting for a response.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-12 at 12:38 PM.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I was thinking of getting a good look of the town in a photograph. So....."
    He walked outside.
    STEAM THRUSTERS ENGAGED!
    PCH00000!
    They are high in the sky, good thing the cockpit is closed.
    "Alright, Hover, I'm giving the controls for the legs to you, so you'll control our height."
    Hover's controls are now active. Blaze takes out a camera and begins to take pictures.
    Hover wiggles the controls to get the mecha at the right height. She frowns. "Hey, Blaze. Your mecha controls are off by... about 6 degrees to the right going forward. And there is lag. Your left arm is probably too light."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #765

Hover wiggles the controls to get the mecha at the right height. She frowns. "Hey, Blaze. Your mecha controls are off by... about 6 degrees to the right going forward. And there is lag. Your left arm is probably too light."
    "It's because I didn't stock the left arm with ammo. Usually I keep the arm fully stocked."
    Indeed, he didn't bring ammo for his gatling gun arm because he didn't think he would need it.
    "So why are you so nervous about tentacles?" he asked while still taking pictures.
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #766
    Troll in the Playground

"You?" Icy was surprised at his question. Why would he need to validate himself through her? Then again, he did invite her to lunch. Might as well humour him.

"Let's see, you're obviously intelligent, charming when needed to be, agile in combat and well, frankly, very attractive." She felt her cheeks flushing a little at her last words. She chose her next words with care. "You're also snarky and extremely secretive. Tendency to get jealous easily, as you proved with Lone Star." Her blue eyes met his red again, waiting for a response.
    "Oddly...I find the second half your response more flattering than the compliments," He winked. "Though, thank you of course for your response, though I am rather dubious to being referred to as 'intelligent' since I've been holding the idiot ball way too much lately, hahah."

He put away the leftover roasted carrots and brought out a container of green seedless grapes. "Second appetizer."

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"It's because I didn't stock the left arm with ammo. Usually I keep the arm fully stocked."
    Indeed, he didn't bring ammo for his gatling gun arm because he didn't think he would need it.
    "So why are you so nervous about tentacles?" he asked while still taking pictures.
    "Because octopuses have tentacles. And octopuses are allies of the evil, vile, despicable, no good, crabs."

Hover hates crabs. She despises them. She doesn't even like ponies who are Cancers all that much either.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #768

"Because octopuses have tentacles. And octopuses are allies of the evil, vile, despicable, no good, crabs."

Hover hates crabs. She despises them. She doesn't even like ponies who are Cancers all that much either.
    "Remember when I almost drowned when we were younger? And then afterwards you fell asleep and the crabs got all on you? I beat the last one of with my fiery gaze."
    He used the tentacles on his mecha's right arm to show the scene.
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oddly...I find the second half your response more flattering than the compliments," He winked. "Though, thank you of course for your response, though I am rather dubious to being referred to as 'intelligent' since I've been holding the idiot ball way too much lately, hahah."

He put away the leftover roasted carrots and brought out a container of green seedless grapes. "Second appetizer."
    "Ah grapes. Good choice," Icy commented. She levitated a bunch off the container and began plucking off each grape to pop in her mouth.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Remember when I almost drowned when we were younger? And then afterwards you fell asleep and the crabs got all on you? I beat the last one of with my fiery gaze."
    He used the tentacles on his mecha's right arm to show the scene.
    "How could I forget the time you save me from those accured abominations"Hover growled. "Your fiery gaze should burned them until there was nothing left but their charred smoldering carcasses. Stupid crabs. I hate them."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #771

"Me too."
    He finished taking pictures.
    "Whelp, I'm done taking pictures. Can you bring us down to that clearing?"
    He pointed down towards a clearing in the forest, a good ways away from The Cirrus.
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #772
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah grapes. Good choice," Icy commented. She levitated a bunch off the container and began plucking off each grape to pop in her mouth.

"I try, to make good choices that is, haha..."
    Fox flicked a grape into his mouth. He looked at the mare and watched the way she ate, how she just casually popped a grape into her mouth with her magic. Darnit, his watching ponies thing was kicking in.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ettin in the Playground

"I try, to make good choices that is, haha..."
    Fox flicked a grape into his mouth. He looked at the mare and watched the way she ate, how she just casually popped a grape into her mouth with her magic. Darnit, his watching ponies thing was kicking in.
    Icy glanced sideways at the stallion and smirked. "Fox, don't tell me you're going to oogle my flank everytime we eat together?"

24. - Top - End - #774
    Troll in the Playground

Icy glanced sideways at the stallion and smirked. "Fox, don't tell me you're going to oogle my flank everytime we eat together?"
    Fox seemed mildly surprised he got caught staring but played along that he was ogling her flank. It was that cute smirk of hers that encouraged him. "Maybe....What can I say....It is a very nice one," He winked playing up his charm aspect in a hammy way.

25. - Top - End - #775

Some Time Later - Staccata

Having already woken up, Staccata can't quite get back to real sleep and wakes up from her nap. It takes a few moment to recall what exactly Tyrol had said before she drifted off. Not the biggest breakfast eater, the mare leaves the bun and goes to the gym to find the guard.

"I'm not one for treadmills, you want to go free-trotting?"
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Me too."
    He finished taking pictures.
    "Whelp, I'm done taking pictures. Can you bring us down to that clearing?"
    He pointed down towards a clearing in the forest, a good ways away from The Cirrus.
    Hover circles the mecha around a few times before landing on the in the grassy patch on land.

"Why here? We aren't anywhere near the Cirrus. Are you planning something?" she wondered out loud.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #777

Hover circles the mecha around a few times before landing on the in the grassy patch on land.

"Why here? We aren't anywhere near the Cirrus. Are you planning something?" she wondered out loud.
    He opened the hatch and turned around.
    "Maybe....."
    She might note that the meadow is filled with dandelions, which he loves to roll around in.
    He tried to grab her and pull her out of the Mecha, and try to roll around in the dandelions with her.
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #778
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Ah, interesting, I'm a traveler of some sorts as well though with a particular goal in mind. The crew of the Cirrus and I are essentially mercenaries who go around the land fighting monsters and stopping bad guys, for free of course. Good deeds need no monetary reward,"
    Gearstride hammily and proudly said.
    "Ah, a mare after my own heart," Handsome said, completely oblivious to how that might sound.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

29. - Top - End - #779
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    "Ah, a mare after my own heart," Handsome said, completely oblivious to how that might sound.

Gearstride-In the Bar, surprisingly not Drunk

"Oh ho ho.....that almost sounds like an accidental flirtation,"
    The xanadu mare teased.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Bugbear in the Playground

Gearstride-In the Bar, surprisingly not Drunk

"Oh ho ho.....that almost sounds like an accidental flirtation,"
    The xanadu mare teased.
    "I... I, uh...."

"I think I'd like another root beer!" he proclaims, clumsily avoiding the subject.

Echo giggles melodiously at his antics.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!